Male HQ

All male gym

I've this idea to open an all male gym and then have a expanded toilet with cubicles for hanky panky. Users can also gym in their underwear or even naked.

It'll be kind of like a sauna but with a different focus. Targeting people who wants their regular exercise sessions, but with the extra benefit of having some fun at the end of their session. Which i think many people are already doing so at current gyms. But in this new gym, they can do it without worry about getting caught.

So just wondering if there are any rich guys here with extra money to experiment with this idea. Haha. Can discuss more if interested!

7 hours ago, Littlebirdie said:

I've this idea to open an all male gym and then have a expanded toilet with cubicles for hanky panky. Users can also gym in their underwear or even naked.

How would this be different from a gay sauna that has a big gym?   Like Babylon in BKK.  

13 hours ago, kingbitch said:

Legally it is tricky - because of 377A. Question is how our current sex-focused saunas can stay in operation without being raided. If this gym simply registers and operates the business the same way then it might work.

Yup yup. If sauna can do it i think this should be no problem. 

12 hours ago, Creevie said:

Will get complained veeerryyy fast. 

Why leh? 

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How would this be different from a gay sauna that has a big gym?   Like Babylon in BKK.  

Maybe no diff. But SG dun have such places. The gym equipment that our sauna have are very limited. To open something with a scale like babylon in SG would be too costly. So this is small enough like those individual gyms, but one that is catered to our community. ;)

• 4 months later...
Guest Chiva Som

As there already is an all female gym (Philip Wain), the idea of an all male gym can fly, too. But it should not be marketed as a sex thing.