Male HQ

Investing in Thailand for future retirement

Dreamaway

I bought my condo apartment on Soi Langsuan, Bangkok decades ago when the Thai government was offering PR status to anyone who invested at least S$300,000 in a property in Bangkok.  Because of the government's promotion, the process was a breeze.  Transferring of funds from Singapore to Thailand also hassle-free.  I used Siam Commercial Bank for all transactions.

Today my 2-bedroom apartment is worth S$1.2m (at last valuation).  Rental returns are far higher than Singapore too.  Last year, I decided to rent it out and my agent, Thailand-Property, managed to get me a good tenancy at 95,000baht per month which works out to be around S$4,250 pm.  By comparison, my 3-bedroom condo apartment in Singapore fetches only S$3,600 pm.

In my opinion, it is still worthwhile investing in an apartment in Bangkok.  Properties in the CBD are far too expensive now.  Buy in the suburbs where you can still get a decent 2-BR apartment below 10,000,000baht (S$500,000).  You should  be looking at places like Phra Khanong, which is served by a good network of buses as well as the BTS.  If you don't mind venturing further out from central Bangkok and explore Lat Krabang (near to Suvarnambhumi Airport), a good 2-BR condo apartment cost probably under 5,000,000baht (S$250,000).  However I am not sure if there is still a minimum price requirement (like before) for foreigners.  If that is still the case, then Singaporeans might not be eligible to buy these cheaper properties.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

39 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

I bought my condo apartment on Soi Langsuan, Bangkok decades ago when the Thai government was offering PR status to anyone who invested at least S$300,000 in a property in Bangkok.  Because of the government's promotion, the process was a breeze.  Transferring of funds from Singapore to Thailand also hassle-free.  I used Siam Commercial Bank for all transactions.

Today my 2-bedroom apartment is worth S$1.2m (at last valuation).  Rental returns are far higher than Singapore too.  Last year, I decided to rent it out and my agent, Thailand-Property, managed to get me a good tenancy at 95,000baht per month which works out to be around S$4,250 pm.  By comparison, my 3-bedroom condo apartment in Singapore fetches only S$3,600 pm.

In my opinion, it is still worthwhile investing in an apartment in Bangkok.  Properties in the CBD are far too expensive now.  Buy in the suburbs where you can still get a decent 2-BR apartment below 10,000,000baht (S$500,000).  You should  be looking at places like Phra Khanong, which is served by a good network of buses as well as the BTS.  If you don't mind venturing further out from central Bangkok and explore Lat Krabang (near to Suvarnambhumi Airport), a good 2-BR condo apartment cost probably under 5,000,000baht (S$250,000).  However I am not sure if there is still a minimum price requirement (like before) for foreigners.  If that is still the case, then Singaporeans might not be eligible to buy these cheaper properties.

A condo apartment worth $300,000 in Singapore decades ago might be worth $12 million now, and not just $1.2 million... Hahahahahaha ....

On 10/18/2019 at 10:22 AM, Guest Guest said:

A condo apartment worth $300,000 in Singapore decades ago might be worth $12 million now, and not just $1.2 million... Hahahahahaha ....

Unfortunately, property appreciation in Thailand is not as high as in Singapore.  I wish too that my property in Bangkok can be worth that much but in reality it is not the case. 😪

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

Unfortunately, property appreciation in Thailand is not as high as in Singapore.  I wish too that my property in Bangkok can be worth that much but in reality it is not the case. 😪

Anywhere in Thailand to recommend for getting a property with beautiful sea view?

Guest Octopussy

i am not sure if this is the place to post this story, if it isn't please forgive me.

This is about my experience in Thailand.

I was walking to the lobby from my room when I heard someone (with a thai accent) whispering "follow me toilet". Initially, I honestly believed that he needed help with something so I followed. then while walking to the toilet, horrific thoughts came to me. Could he be selling drugs or wanted to rob me? But I just followed. He led me to the toilet nearest to the swimming pool which was secluded.

In the toilet, he led me into a shower room and asked me to enter, and to lock the door behind me. I was terrified that my worst fears are coming true, so I half entered and refuse to even close the door despite him asking me to do so. after a while, he got bored and left the shower room to the sinks. I ask him if he needed any help and he said nothing. So we left.

I went back to my hotel room and couldn't that the thought out of my mind that he could be wanting to have sex, I was so horny about that that I changed to my swimming trunks and continue wearing my shirt so that he can recognise me. I look over every path to see where he was and I finally saw him. He looked at me as we walked past each other and I offered him a smile. After walking past him, I turned back and notice that he was looking at me too. I offered him a smile and walked towards the swimming pool. He got the hint and walked to the toilet as well. 

While in the toiler again, we entered the cubicle and he started asking what I wanted. He kept using his finger to point at his dick and ask me to help him. I almost fainted with nervousness as I am still a virgin, I initially wanted to blow him but after thinking, some thoughts came into my mind. Does he have HIV? Then, he woke me from my thoughts by using one hand to push my head down to his pants and the other to unzip. I pushed away and he looked stunned, I pointed one finger to him and then to my dick, prompting him to suck me instead. He looked at me and shook his head. i then asked him for JO but he still refused, I then grabbed his arm gently and looked at him in his eyes, pleading him to BJ me, and for a moment, he looked hopeful that I would suck him off. I then released my hand and he touched me dick through my swimming trunks. We both then left,

It's a pity. I thought that I would have my first BJ or at least give someone a BJ, But I wouldn't do it with someone I don't know. Should I have given him the BJ?

16 hours ago, Guest Octopussy said:

i am not sure if this is the place to post this story, if it isn't please forgive me.

This is about my experience in Thailand.

I was walking to the lobby from my room when I heard someone (with a thai accent) whispering "follow me toilet". Initially, I honestly believed that he needed help with something so I followed. then while walking to the toilet, horrific thoughts came to me. Could he be selling drugs or wanted to rob me? But I just followed. He led me to the toilet nearest to the swimming pool which was secluded.

In the toilet, he led me into a shower room and asked me to enter, and to lock the door behind me. I was terrified that my worst fears are coming true, so I half entered and refuse to even close the door despite him asking me to do so. after a while, he got bored and left the shower room to the sinks. I ask him if he needed any help and he said nothing. So we left.

I went back to my hotel room and couldn't that the thought out of my mind that he could be wanting to have sex, I was so horny about that that I changed to my swimming trunks and continue wearing my shirt so that he can recognise me. I look over every path to see where he was and I finally saw him. He looked at me as we walked past each other and I offered him a smile. After walking past him, I turned back and notice that he was looking at me too. I offered him a smile and walked towards the swimming pool. He got the hint and walked to the toilet as well. 

While in the toiler again, we entered the cubicle and he started asking what I wanted. He kept using his finger to point at his dick and ask me to help him. I almost fainted with nervousness as I am still a virgin, I initially wanted to blow him but after thinking, some thoughts came into my mind. Does he have HIV? Then, he woke me from my thoughts by using one hand to push my head down to his pants and the other to unzip. I pushed away and he looked stunned, I pointed one finger to him and then to my dick, prompting him to suck me instead. He looked at me and shook his head. i then asked him for JO but he still refused, I then grabbed his arm gently and looked at him in his eyes, pleading him to BJ me, and for a moment, he looked hopeful that I would suck him off. I then released my hand and he touched me dick through my swimming trunks. We both then left,

It's a pity. I thought that I would have my first BJ or at least give someone a BJ, But I wouldn't do it with someone I don't know. Should I have given him the BJ?

Typical Singaporean.

Want but scared. Horny but selfish. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Typical selfish view of a white guy.

You want to use your currencies of a developed nation, and stretch its value in poorer, developing country, and expect everyone to serve and treat you like a king.

And for crying out loud, in claiming that the Thais treat u like a 2nd class citizen, since when these white guy from Canada, US, Europe, UK, Aust and NZ treat non-whites as equals?

I hope what was reported in the clip is true.  I think whites are treated too well in Thailand that the Thais at times get bullied.  This is also an increasing observation in Singapore.

Many westerners retired in Thailand, mainly because they have pensions back home that also fully covered medical expenses.  Singapore Medisave doesn't cover overseas medical treatment, which is not cheap for foreigners in Thailand. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Many westerners retired in Thailand, mainly because they have pensions back home that also fully covered medical expenses.  Singapore Medisave doesn't cover overseas medical treatment, which is not cheap for foreigners in Thailand. 

they can live like a king there even with strong Thai baht and also lots of nice beach and cheap beer in Thailand with no harsh winter.... Must buy insurance to cover sudden accidents and anything else just need to take a 2 hour flight back and use your medisave. 

5 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

yes, strong thai baht ever since the previous king was gone!!! but why Bkk? Not Msia or Phil(they have beautiful beaches too)
Directly can have fun?

Malaysia is not LGBTQ friendly compared to Thailand. Philippines has earthquakes, typhoons, volcano explosions.  Manila is still very slumy compared to Bangkok and many rich people still hired bodyguards against kidnappers. 

Guest InBangkok
On 1/12/2020 at 7:03 PM, Guest Tree said:

I hope what was reported in the clip is true.  I think whites are treated too well in Thailand that the Thais at times get bullied.

I only looked at the first four 'reasons' on that vdo. Frankly, when someone who is supposed to know what he is talking about, I am suspicious when he pronounces the word 'Thais' as 'Tays'!

That said, what he says is correct in 3 of the first 4 items.

1. Thailand does not want retirees any more unless they are on the Elite visa. TRUE! The fact is that over the last year the Thai Immigration Department has made the financial requirement for retirees much more difficult. You are classed as a retiree is you are 50 or over. That hasn't changed. If you have an overseas pension, then all you need is to remit a minimum of Bt. 65,000 (S$2,900) per month into a Thai savings account. It must never be less than 65K. If so your visa is cancelled. Alternatively you can place a minimum of Bt. 800,000 (S$35,600) into a savings account for 5 months in the year. That can be reduced to 400K for the remaining 7 months. But once again if you go under these minima by just Bt 1, your visa is cancelled. Even if you own your own apartment worth several million baht in Thailand, that does not count. You still need to lock up 800K for much of the year and not touch it. Only when you die will it be available to your beneficiaries!

A word on the Thailand Elite visa. This was introduced in the early 2000s hoping to attract wealthy foreigners who might visit Thailand more regularly. There are various levels. The most basic will cost you Bt. 500,000 (S$22,300) and lasts for 5 years. But it is a cash fee. You don't get any of that cash back. It certainly makes a lot of the official reporting now required a lot easier, you don't have to renew every year and it gives you some small perks like free airport transfers and special airport services. A 20-year Elite visa costs Bt. 1 million

2. Thailand changes the Rules. TRUE! Not only do they change them, but they backdate the changes. The most recent controversy here concerns an old law that was enacted in the 1970s but has not been enforced for individuals for at least 20 years. This requires that anyone arriving at a new address make a report to Immigration within 24 hours of arrival. Hotels do this all the time which is why they need your passport. Now Immigration is insisting that everyone does it. So, if I leave Bangkok for a few days in Chiang Mai, as long as I stay in a hotel in Chiang Mai, the hotel will report my arrival. But when I return to my own home, I must make the report. If I make a trip overseas, when I return I fill in the usual arrival card which gives full details of my address, my phone and my email. But I then have to make this ridiculous report providing exactly the same information to the same department within 24 hours of returning home. Strictly speaking it is the owner of the accommodation who has to make the report. So if you rent, it is your landlord. If no report is made, you or the landlord gets fined. So people who like to travel around Thailand a lot and who travel overseas a lot, you have a lot of paperwork ahead of you.

3. Thailand is racist. TRUE! I love this country and had been visiting for decades before I decided to live here. I have done business here and have some long time Thai friends here. But I am perfectly well aware that behind the smiles of most Thais there is basic disinterest (at best) and dislike (at worst) of foreigners. Rarely will they show this, and so it does not bother me. I am also well aware that many Brits and Americans who travelled overseas decades ago treated those living in the countries they visited with a racist attitude. That has changed to a certain extent. I believe the Thais will slowly change as well.

Last thing to note is that Thailand has just entered the list of the 50th most expensive cities worldwide for expats. In the last year it jumped 43 places!

So, as far as Guest Tree's comments are concerned, I only agree in part. Increasingly (white) westerners are treated as though they are no longer wanted in Thailand.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, LeanMature said:

Malaysia is not LGBTQ friendly compared to Thailand. Philippines has earthquakes, typhoons, volcano explosions.  Manila is still very slumy compared to Bangkok and many rich people still hired bodyguards against kidnappers. 

Please do not defame malaysia! Under the wise leadership of Tun M, malaysianhas grown leaps and bounds. Tun M is anti corruption that is why Najib is now onw trail. Under Tun M, Malaysia will once again raise like the egal it once were when Tun M was in charge. There is law and order and corruption is frown upon. Most important is Tun M listens to Malaysians and do not just support the Chinese or americans. Under Tun M, malaysia has the world's respect and admiration!

Guest InBangkok
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Please do not defame malaysia! 

I think you misread LeanMature's post. He did not defame Malaysia. He merely stated what is true - compared to Malaysia, Thailand is more LGBTQ friendly. That is surely self-evident given the law in Malaysia and the homophobic incidents that have occurred in recent years.

24 minutes ago, Guest InBangkok said:

I think you misread LeanMature's post. He did not defame Malaysia. He merely stated what is true - compared to Malaysia, Thailand is more LGBTQ friendly. That is surely self-evident given the law in Malaysia and the homophobic incidents that have occurred in recent years.

Either misread or doesn't understand the meaning of compare, whatever. 

6 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

1. Thailand does not want retirees any more unless they are on the Elite visa. TRUE! The fact is that over the last year the Thai Immigration Department has made the financial requirement for retirees much more difficult. You are classed as a retiree is you are 50 or over. That hasn't changed. If you have an overseas pension, then all you need is to remit a minimum of Bt. 65,000 (S$2,900) per month into a Thai savings account. It must never be less than 65K. If so your visa is cancelled. Alternatively you can place a minimum of Bt. 800,000 (S$35,600) into a savings account for 5 months in the year. That can be reduced to 400K for the remaining 7 months. But once again if you go under these minima by just Bt 1, your visa is cancelled. Even if you own your own apartment worth several million baht in Thailand, that does not count. You still need to lock up 800K for much of the year and not touch it. Only when you die will it be available to your beneficiaries!

Interesting perspective. One question on “Alternatively you can place a minimum of Bt. 800,000 (S$35,600) into a savings account for 5 months in the year. That can be reduced to 400K for the remaining 7 months.”

I need to deposit 800k every year? Someone wrote that on this thread sometime back

Edited by Hardnips
Shorter

Guest inBangkok
1 hour ago, Hardnips said:

I need to deposit 800k every year? Someone wrote that on this thread sometime back

tt does not mean that you must transfer in 800K per year - only that your account has a balance of that amount. So you can deposit it just once and then keep it there is you wish. You can then transfer in the cash you need for general living expenses. But from two months prior to your visa renewal application until three months after, you must have that 800K in an account and certified by your bank.

39 minutes ago, Guest inBangkok said:

tt does not mean that you must transfer in 800K per year - only that your account has a balance of that amount. So you can deposit it just once and then keep it there is you wish. You can then transfer in the cash you need for general living expenses. But from two months prior to your visa renewal application until three months after, you must have that 800K in an account and certified by your bank.

Great. Thanks for the clarification. That certainly makes it slightly easier to consider retiring in Thailand. 

You on retirement visa in Thailand?

Guest InBangkok
1 hour ago, Hardnips said:

You on retirement visa in Thailand?

Yes - for more than a decade. But I am about to give up on the retirement visa and go with the Elite visa instead. I know it is more expensive but I am frankly concerned that Immigration is not yet finished with its crackdown on retirees. And within the next five years I may have decided to move elsewhere.

Guest InBangkok

There is one further issue about retirement in Thailand that I should mention. There are two ways to obtain a one year retirement visa - at a Thai Consulate in your home country when the visa is called 'OA', or changing your tourist visa after arrival when it is called 'O'. Type OA can be converted to type O just before it expires - or you can go back to your country and seek another OA visa.

Thailand is increasingly concerned about expats leaving hospitals without paying bills. Allegedly this came to over US$11 million in 2018. At the time there was no medical insurance requirement of retirees. Since mid-2019, though, those applying for OA visas must show proof of medical insurance. But here is the catch - it must be a special retirement insurance from one of a small group of recognised Thai insurers. Admittedly the limits are low - Bt. 400,000 for in hospital care and Bt. 40,000 for outpatient. You can choose to have higher limits and I would certainly advise that because they won't cover anything really serious in the private hospitals. But because the pool of those on retirement visas is relatively small and it tends to be people in their 60s and 70s and over, the premiums are a lot higher than for policies taken out in your home country when you were younger. Note that if you already have medical insurance in your own country, it is not acceptable for the OA visa application. You can keep it but you must now also get another policy from those Thai companies.

This insurance regulation presently does not cover those living here on an annual O visa. Most will probably have medical policies in their own countries. The concern, though, is that the next tightening of the Immigration screws will be that O visa holders will have to register with one of these Thai companies and take out another local medical policy. Two main problems being aired in chat forums are that that the Bt. 40,000 outpatient cover is a joke. Why? Because in your 60s and 70s the policies have deductibles. I have a friend whose deductible is Bt. 40,000. So what is the point of his having outpatient cover of that amount when he only uses outpatient facilities and has never been in a hospital in his life? Last year his outpatient costs were Bt. 35,000, but he couldn't claim anything! Also on outpatient treatment, if you elect to exclude that part of the policy, you are likely to save around Bt. 40,000. So why take it out? Only because Immigration states you must! It will not accept your having Bt. 40,000 in a second savings account instead of that outpatient cover.

Secondly, these local policies, like most medical policies in most countries, exclude pre-existing conditions. So if you have a pre existing condition and you took out your home medical insurance policy before that was diagnosed, I advise you to keep your existing policy and just basically write off the cost of the local policy. 

Sorry this is quite complicated, but it is another example of Thailand introducing regulations that seem to be some bright spark's idea that others in government think great, but no-one bothers to think through all the implications. And it does add to the cost of your retirement.

I admire the thai govt of making things difficult for foreigners to live in thailand. This is caring for its people and having the interest of the thai people at heart.

Unlike in singapore where its only concern is how much money you have. Look at james dyson, boss of hai di lao, co founder of facebook, jett li etc if you are them, it is very easy to get a long term pass to stay in singapore and over burdern our already crowded mrt, hospitals, and compete with us True Blues for housing etc. I rather have an average foreigner who will deposit a few thousand in our local bank than people like james dyson in singapore any time.

7 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

There is one further issue about retirement in Thailand that I should mention. There are two ways to obtain a one year retirement visa - at a Thai Consulate in your home country when the visa is called 'OA', or changing your tourist visa after arrival when it is called 'O'. Type OA can be converted to type O just before it expires - or you can go back to your country and seek another OA visa.

Thailand is increasingly concerned about expats leaving hospitals without paying bills. Allegedly this came to over US$11 million in 2018. At the time there was no medical insurance requirement of retirees. Since mid-2019, though, those applying for OA visas must show proof of medical insurance. But here is the catch - it must be a special retirement insurance from one of a small group of recognised Thai insurers. Admittedly the limits are low - Bt. 400,000 for in hospital care and Bt. 40,000 for outpatient. You can choose to have higher limits and I would certainly advise that because they won't cover anything really serious in the private hospitals. But because the pool of those on retirement visas is relatively small and it tends to be people in their 60s and 70s and over, the premiums are a lot higher than for policies taken out in your home country when you were younger. Note that if you already have medical insurance in your own country, it is not acceptable for the OA visa application. You can keep it but you must now also get another policy from those Thai companies.

This insurance regulation presently does not cover those living here on an annual O visa. Most will probably have medical policies in their own countries. The concern, though, is that the next tightening of the Immigration screws will be that O visa holders will have to register with one of these Thai companies and take out another local medical policy. Two main problems being aired in chat forums are that that the Bt. 40,000 outpatient cover is a joke. Why? Because in your 60s and 70s the policies have deductibles. I have a friend whose deductible is Bt. 40,000. So what is the point of his having outpatient cover of that amount when he only uses outpatient facilities and has never been in a hospital in his life? Last year his outpatient costs were Bt. 35,000, but he couldn't claim anything! Also on outpatient treatment, if you elect to exclude that part of the policy, you are likely to save around Bt. 40,000. So why take it out? Only because Immigration states you must! It will not accept your having Bt. 40,000 in a second savings account instead of that outpatient cover.

Secondly, these local policies, like most medical policies in most countries, exclude pre-existing conditions. So if you have a pre existing condition and you took out your home medical insurance policy before that was diagnosed, I advise you to keep your existing policy and just basically write off the cost of the local policy. 

Sorry this is quite complicated, but it is another example of Thailand introducing regulations that seem to be some bright spark's idea that others in government think great, but no-one bothers to think through all the implications. And it does add to the cost of your retirement.

Wow. Thanks for taking the time out to write this. It’s really informative and most immigration agencies’ websites don’t provide this level of details. The forums I’ve gone to really only scratches the surface too. Looks like I have more to read up on regarding retirement in Thailand!

Guest InBangkok
14 hours ago, Hardnips said:

Wow. Thanks for taking the time out to write this. It’s really informative and most immigration agencies’ websites don’t provide this level of details. The forums I’ve gone to really only scratches the surface too. Looks like I have more to read up on regarding retirement in Thailand!

You are most welcome. Last point on medical insurance. The charges at Thai hospitals can vary very considerably. Years ago when I was staying in a hotel while I looked for an apartment to purchase, I had a gastric problem. The hotel recommended Bumrungrad Hospital. I thought the quality of the care was superb - way better than my doctor in a private practice in Hong Kong. Only after a few visits over several years did I realise it is probably the most expensive hospital in Thailand and there are others where charges are very considerably cheaper. Also there are good hospitals in cities like Chiang Mai where the costs are vastly cheaper. If I need to go into hospital for a major procedure, I hope there will be time to go to Chiang Mai and have it done there!

This site gives an indication of the cover and cost of these special retirement policies. But note that the benefits are extremely small. They all only pay out a maximum of around Bt. 400.000 for hospitalisation. That is not going to cover you for treatment for major ailments like open heart surgery or longer term for a stroke.

https://www.thailandinsurance.net/?gclid=CjwKCAiAsIDxBRAsEiwAV76N87wNT3MXxAGgFoyLk2icTv9GH95rgktaBDEbuxhg0F8xA37N8nJZ6hoCbd4QAvD_BwE

• 1 year later...

So far the people in my network who bought properties in Bangkok ended up selling them off. One of them was because it was too far, and another...not sure, maybe he was disillusioned with living long term there.

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

So far the people in my network who bought properties in Bangkok ended up selling them off. One of them was because it was too far, and another...not sure, maybe he was disillusioned with living long term there.

It's good to always see the other side of the equation.

That such realities do and will exist.

20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Many only sees the fun side of Thailand (namely BKK), mainly from the (gay) tourist perspective.

But once you stay long term, do not speak the language, cannot adopt the give and take values, then one will not assimilate locally and will also deem to be a foreigner by locals.

Thais may seem tourist friendly, but if u go deep, they will tell u (subtly) that they do not like behaviours of people from a certain culture (boisterous, rude, grabbing, easily irritated people, namely people of Chinese 'culture' - Read: Singaporeans included).  They put up with these becoz they know that their country needs tourism money.

On a side note, do spread to our Spore brothers and sisters to 'behave' appropriately and respectfully when in Thailand.

There are myths in terms of bringing money out. This is due to not understanding the procedure. Hence, the misunderstanding of how things work.  For purchase of Thailand property, u need to make sure that you transfer your payment to developer using foreign currency and receive by developer in the foreign currency, so that bank can issue you the Foreign Exchange Transaction Slip (FETS). That will allow you to transfer the full sum out without issues. 

For rental or sales, every country faces the same issue, cyclical demand and supply. If you are not speculative, then long term wise, capital appreciation will be there. Rental wise, don't expect for the sky. If demand is great then rental rates can be high but if supply is high then u lower it to get your constant income. Is the same even in Singapore. Just don't have the attitude that last year I got high rent, then this year should be that too. Situation changes. 

Just my personal sharing. 

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.