Male HQ

Sleeveless Undershirt Fetish Discussion

Guest Frankie

Guest Frankie

I want to share about my sleeveless undershirt fetish. It's a mouthful but it's about seeing guys wearing white singlets under their dress shirts.

Every time I spot an office worker or uniformed guy, I need to check if they are wearing a white singlet underneath.

I am immediately turned on by slim or fit guys wearing it. Makes me imagine them taking off their shirts and being comfortable in their white singlets.

Must be a rare fetish I have. Anybody else share the same fetish?

Example:

enhanced-buzz-32445-1375737282-43.jpg?do

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yan said:

:B) (Online picture)

091D2D65-323C-45D8-8246-CA4694C986B5.jpeg

Very nice fit chest and its nipples poke through its singlet and semi transparent shirt making it very sexy.

10 hours ago, Yan said:

How about this? Hahaha

0504626A-DDFE-4130-BF02-237EF09312F5.jpeg

I think you have your market, but for me, tbh, 

I think the executive will cause other men in the office to envy, and female office workers will cream in this seats and every hour females need to replace their sticky wet tampons from all the creamin' . 

LOL.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:09 PM, Yan said:

:B) (Online picture)

091D2D65-323C-45D8-8246-CA4694C986B5.jpeg

Such a hot bod, the guy should not wear a singlet underneath. So that his fit and muscular bod and nipples can be seen clearly under that white shirt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Guest TC

I apologize for bumping an old thread but when I saw this I had to respond. I also get turned on by guys wearing sleeveless undershirts, especially under a dress shirt. Not only slim or fit guys but sometimes guys with a dad bod. It's nice to know some other guys who feel the same way.

By the way, the guy with the white dress shirt and pink and black striped tie is very hot!

• 2 months later...
Guest OK guest

I could not agree more! Guys that know how to dress well in a shirt and tie and wear a singlet, A-line, or sleeveless undershirt are super hot. It gets my attention every time.

11 minutes ago, Behrhunter said:

Interesting, I used to wear a singlet under my office attire and my pass few dates says it was a turn off.. My ex even refers to it as my 'bra' 😡

If your body fucking fit, wear anything will turn on and make them waterfall ~ 

Guest Andres Watson

I also have a fetish for sleeveless undershirts. Had it most of my life. Love wearing them every day all year round. Especially when they show through my shirt. Seeing that on other guys a major turn on.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:05 PM, Guest Frankie said:

I want to share about my sleeveless undershirt fetish. It's a mouthful but it's about seeing guys wearing white singlets under their dress shirts.

Every time I spot an office worker or uniformed guy, I need to check if they are wearing a white singlet underneath.

I am immediately turned on by slim or fit guys wearing it. Makes me imagine them taking off their shirts and being comfortable in their white singlets.

Must be a rare fetish I have. Anybody else share the same fetish?

Example:

enhanced-buzz-32445-1375737282-43.jpg?do

Weird fetish.. 

I prefer seeing them not wearing any inner shirt.. So can see their nipples thru the thin shirt

• G_M changed the title to Sleeveless Undershirt Fetish Discussion
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Uncle
On 3/15/2020 at 11:42 AM, Skye said:

This is also my major fetish when seeing the singlet outline under white button shirts. 

I won't call it a fetish for myself bcoz it depends on the guy wearing the singlet. In the area where I work, so many ah peks with huge belly and skinny arms, out if shape Indian uncles all dressed like that. Turned off! Ewe!! Young executives from CBD don't dress like this anymore. They are not shy to show their black nipples under that fitting Massimo white shirt. Seeing them in the MRT, makes my imagination go wild and my cock leaking precum... Yes, I'm very 贱

• 1 month later...

I have this fetish too. I like the see through of dress shirts/polo with undershirt and gets turned on most of the time but I prefer to see more average/chubby guys with them. I realise a lot of indians and old man wear undershirt under their dress shirt. Always get hard outside looking at it

I have an ex colleague who wasn't really fit, and wore a singlet under his shirt mostly for practical reasons. It helps to absorb the sweat and not let is stain his shirt too much.

Sometimes besides whether the guy is fit or not, the self-confidence does help a lot. He's very assertive and aggressive during meetings but his male chauvinism strong self-confidence does make him attractive. 

Guest Try and see
10 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I have an ex colleague who wasn't really fit, and wore a singlet under his shirt mostly for practical reasons. It helps to absorb the sweat and not let is stain his shirt too much.

Sometimes besides whether the guy is fit or not, the self-confidence does help a lot. He's very assertive and aggressive during meetings but his male chauvinism strong self-confidence does make him attractive. 

I had an ex-colleague who was a bit like that. Quite aggressive during meetings and confrontations but overall a nice guy when you talk to him in normal situations. Tall and good-looking also, although not very muscular but still okay.

So one time, I joked with a female colleague that he's probably also very aggressive in the bedroom. 😈

She laughed and agreed, but I think since that time she suspected that I wasn't straight  😜

• 1 month later...
Guest Notice

I have this fetish too! Huge turn on imagining what goes thru the guy’s head when he puts them on every morning before work and then undressing after he gets home. Just the thought of them lounging or working out in that same white tank top makes me drip precum.

A lot of young working guys still wear that. Maybe it makes them feel more macho wearing something sleeveless. 

Not so much on undershirt, but singlet fetish hell yes!

Especially those gym or OCS tanktops, with nice biceps and shoulders, instant hard-on! Hahaaaa..

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

On 7/24/2020 at 12:22 PM, wkayz said:

Not so much on undershirt, but singlet fetish hell yes!

Especially those gym or OCS tanktops, with nice biceps and shoulders, instant hard-on! Hahaaaa..

Yeah ~ same like those FBT type~ wear to sleep, wear to exercise. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 2:40 PM, Kimochi said:

Yeah ~ same like those FBT type~ wear to sleep, wear to exercise. :lol:

What about wearing sleeveless in crowded bus and MRT, holding hand rail pole or bar? Armpits hair dripping wet...

• 1 year later...
On 5/19/2020 at 1:08 AM, repressednerd said:

What's his self confidence got to do with him wearing a singlet underneath? 

If one day he ran out of clean singlets and he shows up at work without one, would he then be a completely the opposite?

On 7/25/2020 at 2:15 PM, tyan said:

Too bad uniqlo airism do not have white color singlet. Else it will be good. 

I'm just wondering about that.  Didn't it come in singlets? 

For the others wondering, about 5 years back Uniqlo engineered those airism undershirt that appears seamless and has raw cuts (rather than folded trims) so that it lays flat under the shirt.  Logically it should catch on, especially with the comfort it offers.  

On 8/15/2021 at 12:34 PM, FattChoy said:

I'm just wondering about that.  Didn't it come in singlets? 

For the others wondering, about 5 years back Uniqlo engineered those airism undershirt that appears seamless and has raw cuts (rather than folded trims) so that it lays flat under the shirt.  Logically it should catch on, especially with the comfort it offers.  

It did came  in singlet… I got it 1-2 months back

i used to wear my PE singlet/T-shirt as an ‘under shirt’ from primary school to jc. i do that because i used to have low self esteem and feels that the white shirt uniform can be quite translucent if wet. as my PE T-shirt is yellow and my house is blue, it is quite obvious through the white shirt. there was once in secondary school that my teacher asked me to remove the inner tshirt, which i refused. i stopped wearing inner shirt after i bulked up my muscle mass in 2012.

however, i do wear an admin tshirt under my army uniform when i need to do DO duty during NS and reservist, but more for practical reason, as it can get quite cold in the ops room and army uniform is generally quite uncomfortable to wear for prolonged hours.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.