Male HQ

Problematic Trese..waste of money

Guest Nature lover

Guest Nature lover

Recently, all the trees in my housing area were trimmed...it has been many days and many workers are still cutting and clearing many tree brunches...all these cut brunches are laid on the void deck of the hdb flats creating not only am eyesore but a huge mess, also I noticed many more insects appearing due to these massive amount of cut brunches..

I am shocked and shaken to my core as all these will not be cheap, it must had cost many thousands to just cut and clear these cut brunches...the government could have used these monies to help the poor and needy instead of this. We residents are not even giving these trees a secound look, you also never hear us residents talk about these trees in our estate. 

Do not be mistaken as I am a nature lover. These trees are not natural as they are man planted therefore it is not natural. All these trees shold not be planted in the 1st place. Millions and millions would be saved and used for meaninhful charity work!

Also it is common to read disasters involving trees where people are injured or killed!

Also there are no colorfull trees but all green like NP Parks are lazy justbplant something green!

Monies should be made towards better use to improve lives instead of wasting it by planting trees which no one talks about. 

Our government love to waste monies by doing things like these..imagine how many poor families they can help if we do not waste money.

What are your take in this pressing issue?

2 hours ago, Guest Nature lover said:

Do not be mistaken as I am a nature lover. These trees are not natural as they are man planted therefore it is not natural. All these trees shold not be planted in the 1st place. Millions and millions would be saved and used for meaninhful charity work!

Also it is common to read disasters involving trees where people are injured or killed!

Also there are no colorfull trees but all green like NP Parks are lazy justbplant something green!

Monies should be made towards better use to improve lives instead of wasting it by planting trees which no one talks about. 

Our government love to waste monies by doing things like these..imagine how many poor families they can help if we do not waste money.

"Pressing issue"?  LOL

If man-planted trees are not natural,  then you are not natural because you are man-made through the love making of your mom and dad.

This is the first complaint I read about most trees being green.  Imagine how terrible it is that grass is green, green, green...

What your government may save by not having to cut trees, it may spend in military equipment.

You don't think that trees improve the quality of air coming to your island from Indonesia?

4 hours ago, Guest Nature lover said:

Recently, all the trees in my housing area were trimmed...it has been many days and many workers are still cutting and clearing many tree brunches...all these cut brunches are laid on the void deck of the hdb flats creating not only am eyesore but a huge mess, also I noticed many more insects appearing due to these massive amount of cut brunches..

I am shocked and shaken to my core as all these will not be cheap, it must had cost many thousands to just cut and clear these cut brunches...the government could have used these monies to help the poor and needy instead of this. We residents are not even giving these trees a secound look, you also never hear us residents talk about these trees in our estate. 

Hi @gstc82

On 12/21/2018 at 10:38 PM, Steve5380 said:

"Pressing issue"?  LOL

If man-planted trees are not natural,  then you are not natural because you are man-made through the love making of your mom and dad.

This is the first complaint I read about most trees being green.  Imagine how terrible it is that grass is green, green, green...

What your government may save by not having to cut trees, it may spend in military equipment.

You don't think that trees improve the quality of air coming to your island from Indonesia?

老洋狗就是吐不出象牙。

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.