Male HQ

Dumbbell training at home

IPMan576

10 hours ago, IPMan576 said:

I would like to do some dumbbell training at home but got no ideal what is the weight should I buy? If I want to train, what parts of the body can I train? Any advise

Daiso water dumbbell can already. You can put marble or water or even sand. 

Start cheap and spend along when you are stronger. Pushups, 1.5 litre water , $2 diaso dumbbell everyday till you need the extra resistance. I am still using my resistance band and have yet to use the dumbbell.dumbbell weight will depends on rhe body parts you are workin on. Some are stronger some weakwr.

Guest ecekcekcek
On 12/21/2018 at 5:43 PM, Seungjun said:

Just go to the gym. At home you can do statics or just use the neighbourhood fitness corner. Don't waste your money.

ehhh isnt it a good long term investment too?

Are you going to use the same weight forever? If you are then don't bother starting. You will never progress. If you are not and are gonna buy a whole range then why not save yourself the money and go gym? Unless you have the money to build yourself a private then ok sure. If not then the investment makes no sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Use Google Search:

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=shop+dumbbells

A lot of them will appear and you find those with an adjustable knob on them. They usually sell as an entire set of two dumbbells and a bunch of plates. You would probably do well with a 25 kg to 30 kg dumbbell sets for now like the one below as an example.

I have had my dumbbell sets for almost a decade (~6 to 7 years) and had been very useful and consistently being used for working out at home when gym memberships can be a little expensive as these dumbbells are good one time investments when compared to yearly memberships or per-entry memberships that can be somewhat expensive.

dumbbell5_1_1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.