Male HQ

Money , Sex and Love, how do you balanced it?

Guest guest

It is said that in life you can't have Money , Love and sex together at the same time in abundance.

Some of my friends have a lot of sex, but no love and a little money,

Some of my friends have Love in abundance, but little money and lesser sex,

Some of my friends are so rich, money is flowing  in from businesses like water and they lose count of the money that is flowing in, but very unlucky in Love then they used money to get sex.

So in real life, Money , sex and Love are deeply intertwined.

Don't believe in the bullshit that Hollywood tries to brain wash you to believe,

the plot is alwasy handsome goodlooking, smart man meets pretty , smart girl who is struggling financially, they date , they get engaged then they get married, have kids, and ride into the sunset.

In real life, its more complicated then that .

When there is no money, no sex, then no love.

When you have all the money , you may not have true love, but sex is always available.

The triangle of sex , LOve and money.

What do you think about all day, its sex right, but you need money first before can enjoy sex,

Love comes last ?

Love is but an ideology rationalized by social conditioning. And how it plays out depends on you as an individual overtime. You love your work, you love an object, you love a hobby or you love a person(s). So many ways you can define and use it to rationalize how you feel for something or not.  It's the most unreliable emotion we humans have been torture or blessed to possess. It can not be trusted as it is biased to each of us. I would say that with certainty as we see too many examples of that. Overrated in 2018. Misunderstood, victimised and abused.

Reality is survival and to survive for sure you need money. It's the only thing you can bank on as truth and be sure it is a means to sustain you, define you, protect you and save you. So long you are healthy and not subjected to exterior action that can take your life.... Hate it or like it, you can not be without it. That's reality. Priorities that above all else. Or perish.

Sex is a primal biological makeup coded in your DNA as a living being. A reproducing organism that is what it is about you even if you have no knowledge about science. A genetic disposition that is programmed into your biological being for procreation. As with all organism, a mean to survive and continue existing. Yes you might be a freak in some sense that made you slightly difference from the norm in that you end up liking someone of the same sex but that 'based fundamental' reproductive nature is still what drives everyone of us and preoccupies you EVEN if you are sexual wanting and AM attracted to someone of the same sex. Nature is weird that way but history have shown us that such variables are not new...  freaks or 'mistakes' or not, this is all part of the random evolution pathways that happens. Mix and Matches. Life is cruel in that sense and there is really no reason for why it is like that but ....it will balance itself out moving forward. Like it or not.  You can put a 'God' explanation into it if you make you happy or feel more rationale but really if you look at it closer you find there really is not conclusive answer. I can live with that but can everyone else?

The strong and ones who can adapt will survive and the freak and impractical will die out. Or learn to accept your fate and your part in the whole scheme of things that is happening around us. We might have evolved and move on from the single cell creature or caveman, stand up-right and make so many wonderful things over the millennium but at the very core fundamental, we are still trap in our most based programming following a given set of rules we can not change. Embrace it or fight it. Your choice.

It is what it is.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

23 minutes ago, upshot said:

Love is but an ideology rationalized by social conditioning. And how it plays out depends on you as an individual overtime. You love your work, you love an object, you love a hobby or you love a person(s). So many ways you can define and use it to rationalize how you feel for something or not.  It's the most unreliable emotion we humans have been torture or blessed to possess. It can not be trusted as it is biased to each of us. I would say that with certainty as we see too many examples of that. Overrated in 2018. Misunderstood, victimised and abused.

Reality is survival and to survive for sure you need money. It's the only thing you can bank on as truth and be sure it is a means to sustain you, define you, protect you and save you. So long you are healthy and not subjected to exterior action that can take your life.... Hate it or like it, you can not be without it. That's reality. Priorities that above all else. Or perish.

Sex is a primal biological makeup coded in your DNA as a living being. A reproducing organism that is what it is about you even if you have no knowledge about science. A genetic disposition that is programmed into your biological being for procreation. As with all organism, a mean to survive and continue existing. Yes you might be a freak in some sense that made you slightly difference from the norm in that you end up liking someone of the same sex but that 'based fundamental' reproductive nature is still what drives everyone of us and preoccupies you EVEN if you are sexual wanting and AM attracted to someone of the same sex. Nature is weird that way but history have shown us that such variables are not new...  freaks or 'mistakes' or not, this is all part of the random evolution pathways that happens. Mix and Matches. Life is cruel in that sense and there is really no reason for why it is like that but ....it will balance itself out moving forward. Like it or not.  You can put a 'God' explanation into it if you make you happy or feel more rationale but really if you look at it closer you find there really is not conclusive answer. I can live with that but can everyone else?

The strong and ones who can adapt will survive and the freak and impractical will die out. Or learn to accept your fate and your part in the whole scheme of things that is happening around us. We might have evolved and move on from the single cell creature or caveman, stand up-right and make so many wonderful things over the millennium but at the very core fundamental, we are still trap in our most based programming following a given set of rules we can not change. Embrace it or fight it. Your choice.

It is what it is.

wow, its like a college 101 course lecture notes, quick go study, exam TOMORROW

4 hours ago, upshot said:

I would not be so cynical about love.  It is no more and no less unreliable than all the other emotions.  And like these others, if it is misunderstood, abused this depends on each individual.  Love in 2018 should not be much different from love in any of the previous years since creation (or evolution?).  It is in our nature to be blessed and tortured by emotions, and it is possible to be smart and enhance their blessings while toning down the tortures.  There may not be any valid explanation of why we living creatures have emotions and not simply the necessary reason to function. But, as you say,  it is what it is!

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

It is said that in life you can't have Money , Love and sex together at the same time in abundance.

Some of my friends have a lot of sex, but no love and a little money,

Some of my friends have Love in abundance, but little money and lesser sex,

Some of my friends are so rich, money is flowing  in from businesses like water and they lose count of the money that is flowing in, but very unlucky in Love then they used money to get sex.

So in real life, Money , sex and Love are deeply intertwined.

Don't believe in the bullshit that Hollywood tries to brain wash you to believe,

the plot is alwasy handsome goodlooking, smart man meets pretty , smart girl who is struggling financially, they date , they get engaged then they get married, have kids, and ride into the sunset.

In real life, its more complicated then that .

When there is no money, no sex, then no love.

When you have all the money , you may not have true love, but sex is always available.

The triangle of sex , LOve and money.

What do you think about all day, its sex right, but you need money first before can enjoy sex,

Love comes last ?

Get a bf who you think you will love and can love you for a lifetime, with compatible sex (intensity, position). Income potential is more impt then having money. Plain water will taste better then the best bubble tea with your bf.

I/We have regular but not as much sex as when we were younger.

Edited by Garyl

4 hours ago, upshot said:

Sex is a necessary attraction for two individuals to come together and procreate.  Why the individuals need to be of two different genders?  Many connectors we commonly use have "male" and "female", like electrical, hydraulic, mechanic connections. But with a little more complication, these can also be gender-free. Why humans and other mammals need to be a pair to procreate and don't reproduce asexually?  Maybe to maintain a good mixture in the gene pool and prevent the species to branch into countless different varieties.

So sex is necessary for reproduction but, is this the ONLY function of sex?  Negative emotions cause us to fight each other, but why cannot sex be a counter force that brings us together?  Living together (attracted together)  is also a way to promote common traits distinctive of our species.  All this is so speculative, it makes one wonder if there will be ever answers to these questions.

But there are groups of people who have complete answers to these existential questions.  They are the Organized Religions.  They have found a God that has told them that sex is for reproduction exclusively,  that reproduction should be done only by people who are formally married, and that any sex that is not done by married people and for the exclusive purpose of reproduction is sinful, to be punished in an afterlife.  What has religion to do with sex?  Nothing in reality, Religion should deal with explaining our universe.  But it has taken captive the issue of sex because this gives it immense power.

It's all relative according to your age isn't it? You think hot blooded teenagers or 20 somethings gonna care much about whether they have money before fucking around like rabbits? But obviously priorities change as we grow and there are only so much time we can spare for each of these aspects. Sometimes gotta give up one or more of them.

I can probably fuck whoever I want if I choose but there simply is no time when focusing on career and earning money.

16 hours ago, Justice said:

wow, its like a college 101 course lecture notes, quick go study, exam TOMORROW

The way we feel for word(s) like love, money & sex changes as we go thru life stages and by the time you reach my age as an example, most illusions are gone. I have gained much from understanding them and it's effects. Reality gets most stark real once you separate the illusion of use for those words if you choose to be brutally honest and evaluate them for what it is.

Good or bad if you still wear parts of those illusions due to fear, ignorance or have built yourself a comfortable circumstance with it in your mental mind. You are what you are no matter what I think. No matter what i write. I write as an opinion for my perspective. If it strikes a nerve for you, it might have revealed to you something about you. Clinical or academical as I might have written it out to be. We all make our own beds, don't we?

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, upshot said:

The way we feel for word(s) like love, money & sex changes as we go thru life stages and by the time you reach my age as an example, most illusions are gone. I have gained much from understanding them and it's effects. Reality gets most stark real once you separate the illusion of use for those words if you choose to be brutally honest and evaluate them for what it is.

Good or bad if you still wear parts of those illusions due to fear, ignorance or have built yourself a comfortable circumstance with it in your mental mind. You are what you are no matter what I think. No matter what i write. I write as an opinion for my perspective. If it strikes a nerve for you, it might have revealed to you something about you. Clinical or academical as I might have written it out to be. We all make our own beds, don't we?

Its called losing your childhood innocence.

Innocence lost.

once its gone, its gone for good.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Its called losing your childhood innocence.

Innocence lost.

once its gone, its gone for good.

It is not gone forever, if it is ever lost.

Take it from someone who is much older.

We can successfully remake our childhood in our mind.

We can resist the temptation of becoming cynical,

and recognize the ultimate reality:  we all end the same way,

when nothing matters to us and we don't matter at all.

We can still cherish love, enjoy sex, and only value money

for as much as we need it, and not for simply having it.

• 9 months later...

SINGAPORE — An accountant who embezzled almost S$4 million from his former employer had given some of the money away, including helping at least 20 scholars through university. However, a judge on Wednesday (Sept 25) told him that his altruism would not earn him a lighter sentence.

Ariel Biasong Salamanes was sentenced to nine-and-a-half years behind bars, with District Judge Ong Luan Tze noting: “The point is that the money was not yours to give away to begin with.”

The 42-year-old Filipino had pleaded guilty on Tuesday to siphoning the money over a period of about four years from QlikTech Singapore, where he had worked from 2012 to 2017. 

His lawyer Christine Sekhon argued that he had become depressed towards the end of 2014, and that his “altruistic actions” had helped him because his beneficiaries looked up to him.

While the judge said that she had “some sympathy” for Salamanes’ situation, she noted: “We all have problems in our lives to deal with but that doesn’t give you an excuse to go around committing crimes.”

His offences were well-planned and executed, even though they were not sophisticated, she added.

Salamanes became a certified public accountant in 1997 and was called to the Bar in his home country in 2008.

ACCESS TO CHEQUE BOOKS, BANK ACCOUNTS

The State Court heard that Salamanes had had access to his company’s cheque books and bank accounts. He was authorised to be the sole signee on company cheques for payments of up to S$10,000.

As part of his job for the sales and marketing arm of the big data analytics company, Salamanes handled book-keeping, balance sheets, as well as accounts payable and receivable.

He signed off on 451 company cheques between April 2013 and June 2017 to get the cash, covering up his crimes by instructing others to make false entries into the company's electronic accounting system.

He then remitted most of the S$3.97 million he took to his home country, performing more than 835 remittances across 241 days. 

Of the S$3.57 million remitted, S$1.69 million was kept for himself, while another S$1.48 million was for his family and boyfriend. About S$408,000 was retained in Singapore for his own use.

He also sent some of the cash to the United Arab Emirates where he had some credit-card debts.

The Commercial Affairs Department received information on June 13, 2017 that Salamanes might have misappropriated money from QlikTech by depositing company cheques into his personal bank account.

At the same time, QlikTech began its own internal checks and later filed a police report.

Salamanes' Singapore bank account, which contained about S$22,000, was seized along with items such as remittance slips and cash withdrawal slips.

He has not made any restitution to QlikTech to date, but the company has managed to claim about S$3.9 million from fraud insurance.

Read more at

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/95-years-jail-accountant-who-took-nearly-s4m-employer-remitted-most-home-philippines

• 2 years later...
On 12/23/2018 at 2:52 AM, upshot said:

It is what it is.

So it’s like hierarchy of needs, start with these then followed by wants and desires.
Well, each is somewhat wired differently so choose the balance that makes you happy and as you progress the balance percentage is adjusted accordingly. 
whatever it might be, need to seek happiness and search for the balance that will keep you mentally satisfied too.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:22 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

Nowadays... There is an addition to the equation - a hot bod. Which some of us may not be able to achieve also :( 

It is true, you can not control or read if the love someone promised you will remain truth and faithful till death do you part. As that being is not attached to you physically. It's independent to you and has a mind of it's own.

But......There is no acceptable excuses to this equation, my friend. As it is entirely on you and how you value its priority to all your other needs, desires and goals.

The following are all myths or bullshit as I prefer to call it....

• It's not some friction god(s) above stopping you with divine power, as you are not fated.
  • He (or they all in the gym) look so fit because, they were born with good DNA genetics.
  • They use steroid or enhancement drug to grow muscle, I don't believe in using them.
  • It is not biological genes from your fat father that is preventing you from losing weight.
  • I am fat because an illness prevent me from exercising and eating healthy.
  • Healthy food is expensive. (Life vs death: Which is more expensive to you?)
  • Working out is expensive in the gym, and need equipment to build muscle. (That is not true)
  • No one is putting a gun to your head to force you to eat unhealthy or without control of quantity.
  • No 'old-wives-tale' like "I have fat genes, born like this. You eat not much but still fat" do not fly in 2021. Debunked by many modern science findings.
  • There is no time to exercise due to ........................................... (type in all your excuses)
  • I can not find any information anywhere that can teach me how to lose weight and gain muscle.

I have my share of those stupid thinking too. Out of laziness, lack of motivation and wanting something without having to work hard and long for it. Fear it is a time wasters if after all that, no result. I can think of so many demotivating things that prevented me from action. At the end of the day, HOW BAD DO YOU REALLY WANT IT. AND IF YOU DO THERE ARE WAYS TO GET THERE. No one say it would be easy to get a dream job, a dream car, a dream bank account or even a healthy fit tone body. They all take work.

To be healthier, you have to get your head wired properly with the real facts and know 60% concern your diet and only 40% of moderate exercise is all you need. You do not need to look like THE ROCK to be fit, tone and healthy. Being muscular can be just being lean, cut down on fat to about 20%, and you start to reveal your ABS and other muscle tones throughout your body. Building bigger muscle is further enhancing them to reveal more bulk. No shortcuts. And yes to get to a bulky muscular figure like the Rock, it did not take a year.. it took years upon years. Do not believe the hype.

If you do not want to it enough to work for it, I would advise to just say, you don't think you want to work that hard to get it. But do not blame everything but yourself by using any of the above excuses. :P If you start thinking negatively on the subject of HOT BOD body, wonder what else you aspire to but let that same negativity factors stop you from realizing your higher potential(s). The benefits is for you... and easier to attain than finding a true friend these days.

Something to think about, bro. If you really want a HOT BOD. It's on you. It has always been on you.

Edited by upshot

On 11/16/2021 at 1:22 AM, sum1outhere_03 said:

Nowadays... There is an addition to the equation - a hot bod. Which some of us may not be able to achieve also :( 

The body is one thing you can work to achieve since it is within your control. Unless you have some major illness that prevents you from participating in a fitness program, exercising should be part of your daily routine. I don't think a "hot bod" is a criteria, but having a certain level of fitness helps in making you feel better about yourself mentally, also physically. 

So what is preventing you from achieving that "hot bod" really is you. Not anyone else. 

Love. 

On 11/16/2021 at 12:22 AM, sum1outhere_03 said:

There might be a way to work out this equation,  without advanced math or a string theory.

If we are not disabled, we all have about the same physical capabilities. Two legs, two arms, etc.  Why some achieve great bodies while others don't?  Genetics may not have much to do here.  Instead, it is a matter of mental attitude.

We first have to recognize that persistence, perseverance is one of the most useful qualities a person may possess.  Little can be achieved without this.

Next comes any preconceived idea that we have been predestined by God to have a mediocre body.  Why would God care???  This idea can be abandoned.

Then, we may be convinced that to get a good body is very difficult, may require heroic efforts that only some chosen ones have.  This idea can be put aside temporarily. How could we know that it is very difficult, requires tremendous pains and efforts, etc. if we have not tried it?   Ah... but maybe we HAVE tried it but we did not succeed.  

Remember "persistence, perseverance"?  Our body unfortunately needs to be worked out persistently for a long time to change.  But what about all these young guys in the gym with great bodies?  How they got them?  Well... they didn't get them in a rush, but by years of exercising their bodies with sports or other means since childhood, something that came naturally to them instead of sitting down and reading books.  I have been working out for nearly 50 years.  If someone could achieve what I did with my body in a month, or a year...  I would be really pissed !

Perseverance also means that after failing,  we don't give up but we try to do it in a different way.  This different way recognizes that we are all weak, without an iron force of will, without a strong authority that forces us to do things. But maybe we are smart.

Without strong force of will but instead some interest,  we start (or resume) to work out.  We might have a schedule, and some performance goals.  When the time comes, we don't think that we MUST do it and achieve the goals of performance.  Instead we go to try it out and see what happens.  We put some effort but without desperation for goals. We don't care about results.  Mathematically,  results come as the integral of effort over time.  And effort may not be a steady variable, but may go up and down depending on the day, the stars, whatever.  The important thing is that the integral keeps running over time, accumulating "results".   THIS SHOULD NOT SCARE ANYBODY,  but it should become a routine.  With time, efforts may start to rise and we might start to see "results".  This means that we might reach a very slow self-sustained chemical reaction that transforms efforts into results, which in turn sustain the efforts.  By then, to work out has become such a habit that we may even miss it if it is interrupted.  

And so, 5 years go by.  Then 10 years,  15 years...  by then we may be one of those of undefined age in the gym who have good bods.   If this activity started at 30,  at 50 we may look like in the mid 30s, at 70 we could look like in the early 50s,  and at 78...  we will be ridiculed by people who don't believe that at this age we can have still a fully functional good physique and not look 'old' at all!

And all along, there is no negative term of "lack of hot bod"  in the equation,  leaving money, sex and love doing its balancing work.  :)

Edited by Steve5380

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.