Male HQ

Grindr so many melayu?

Guest Wtf

Almost 80% of the people on grindr are Malays or foreigners, such a turn off! Are Malays reproducing too much? Heard it's due to their religion they must fuck like dogs and cats to ensure they populate SG and won't go extinct.

3 minutes ago, Guest LikeMalayGuys said:

Serious?

I am Chinese and I find Malay guys hot. They are smooth and naturally tanned. Many have nice ass too. :D

Their cut dicks are a turnoff, not attracted to them at all.

Guest Dick Lover
28 minutes ago, Guest Wtf said:

Almost 80% of the people on grindr are Malays or foreigners, such a turn off! Are Malays reproducing too much? Heard it's due to their religion they must fuck like dogs and cats to ensure they populate SG and won't go extinct.

Not really, there are good ones with nice big circumcised "head".  So far, I have sucked 4 Malay cocks already.

1 hour ago, Guest Wtf said:

JUST . FUCK . OFF . YOU . MISERABLE . TROLL .

• 3 months later...
Guest Annoyed

Cursed? Surrounded by them constantly, only certain locations are free of them. Seems like they are breeding like pests due to religion and support from a certain religious body. Anyone else noticed?

Guest Guest Not Annoyed

Singapore originally belong to the Melayu before it was colonised, so if you don't like to see Malays or people with Malay blood here, you can probably move to another country? 

31 minutes ago, Guest Annoyed said:

Cursed? Surrounded by them constantly, only certain locations are free of them. Seems like they are breeding like pests due to religion and support from a certain religious body. Anyone else noticed?

If you have a problem with them, you should just throw yourself off a building. I don't want to share the world with people like you.

In my area, I hardly see Malays. I see many India Indians n other foreigners instead.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest please more Malays

yes where ? you racist slut! I love Malay boys. they are my favourites  . hot kissers, relaxed mood, know to enjoy fun and in 99% with that killable nice smile on their face...

Just love it!

2 hours ago, Guest Annoyed said:

For posting racial discriminating post as a guest, your actual BW account will be suspended for 1 week. 

Do that again and limpeh will kick your bloody racial ass off this forum.

You can't tolerate a certain race and for me, I can't tolerate an asshole but since you are in our forum, you better learn to respect others.

If you want to be kuai lan here, don't make me reveal what nick you use as members and let other see the asshole that you are.

This post will be locked so others can see that BW does not tolerate discrimination in our forum.

• G_M locked this topic
On 9/23/2018 at 11:09 AM, Guest Wtf said:

11 hours ago, Guest Annoyed said:

I just found out that this member posted as guest in September and today. 

It's timely that in 2019, if we want the str8 community not to discriminate against gays, we must first not discriminate against ourselves in the gay community.

Let's keep the forum clear of discrimination in our community, be it :
Ageism (discrimination against e.g. old people, etc.),
Sexism  (discrimination against e.g. transgender people, etc.),
Sizeism (discrimination against e.g. fat people, etc.), 
Racism (discrimination against e.g. a particular race, etc.)

Let's create a more inclusive society where everyone respect each other for who they are.

Discrimination of any kind will NOT be tolerated here in BW forum!