Male HQ

My friend is looking for someone to help him with Temporary area monitoring at woodlands (Simple job) - $15 per hour . 

Suitable for poly/ITE students or fresh gradNo need special qualifications.

-To be completed within a week (weekdays)
-To monitor a woodlands site for crowd/activity. Just need to take a picture and send a simple hourly report to my friend. Purpose of this is because a friend of mine bought a landed house there and would like someone to help him monitor the crowd and activities within a 24h period. Something like doing guard duty.
-Total number of hours to clock -24  (different hour of the clock). Can split shift to 2-5 days example: (Mon 12pm to 12am, Tuesday 12am to 12pm).
-If keen, please WhatsApp me at +65 88082568 . My name is Sam

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

1 hour ago, Samuel Lim said:

My friend is looking for someone to help him with Temporary area monitoring at woodlands (Simple job) - $15 per hour . 

Suitable for poly/ITE students or fresh gradNo need special qualifications.

-To be completed within a week (weekdays)
-To monitor a woodlands site for crowd/activity. Just need to take a picture and send a simple hourly report to my friend. Purpose of this is because a friend of mine bought a landed house there and would like someone to help him monitor the crowd and activities within a 24h period. Something like doing guard duty.
-Total number of hours to clock -24  (different hour of the clock). Can split shift to 2-5 days example: (Mon 12pm to 12am, Tuesday 12am to 12pm).
-If keen, please WhatsApp me at +65 88082568 . My name is Sam

Found! 

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.