Male HQ

Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)

Guest jaded

1 hour ago, Slimflex said:

At least have the courtesy to say no in the face. But most likely you met a Catfish.

These fucked up people make Singapore become a ugly country. Thats what current Singaporeans bad apple which will badly reflect on us. Many such people around. They will get their retribution because their actions are fucked up and it will say a lot about themselves. 

@escapelife welcome to the real life of Singapore. I already kena this dunno how many times. Some are just a moment of folly. They agreed to meet & then regret. So decided to “disappear”. Some I believe they were hiding somewhere. When they see that u r his type (I presume good looking, manly, hunky etc). Then they will appear. Else they just “disappear”. It is a very common practise in Singapore. 

26 minutes ago, tyan said:

@escapelife welcome to the real life of Singapore. I already kena this dunno how many times. Some are just a moment of folly. They agreed to meet & then regret. So decided to “disappear”. Some I believe they were hiding somewhere. When they see that u r his type (I presume good looking, manly, hunky etc). Then they will appear. Else they just “disappear”. It is a very common practise in Singapore. 

This is real...and i just hope people have the courtesy to reply whether they are keen or not..right..mutual respect..sigh

Some just want to see how you like in person. But too discreet to show face, hence show fake pic and not show up. 

Once someone asked me go to his house. Outside his door, waited for so long while he texted me horny stuff. he refused to open the door. After that, he Just said he had just cum. 

So he asked me to go home. I decided to be nice and go home. And deleted gay apps from then on.

1 hour ago, Guest Sneaky said:

Some just want to see how you like in person. But too discreet to show face, hence show fake pic and not show up. 

Once someone asked me go to his house. Outside his door, waited for so long while he texted me horny stuff. he refused to open the door. After that, he Just said he had just cum. 

So he asked me to go home. I decided to be nice and go home. And deleted gay apps from then on.

I never heard something so fuckup b4. U have bring it to the next level Mr Guest.

Word of advice to all -

1) Chat for a few days b4 even meeting , this will weed out impatient/ flakey minds and insincere person

2) Trade insta if you think he is using a fake pix. If he doesn't even have insta probably - can pass. Don't bother with the risk

3) Video "meet" first b4 even bother to meet physically

For closet case or paranoids, just jerk-off don't bother to hookup with any human. That's the safest.

There is a lot of discreet people out here who dont want to show their real face or photo here. During meet up they will hide in a place hoping for some handsome or fit guy and when the other party see you not up to their expectation in terms of face or body than of cause they will disappear before you can really see them. Even if you told them that you are ugly or fat they might not believe it until they see the real product themselves. So in order to reduce lots of wastage of time, you will have no choice and be lesser discreet and show the real current photo before meet up.

There is also a smaller chance even if you show your real current photo you might get played with disappearing act as there are lots of gay haters around waiting to sabo gay guys. Your disappointment and anger fuels their enjoyment. If such disappearing act really happen you just have to live with it, continue be cool without anger or sad and always expect such things to happen before really meet up. No point getting mad over past incident that wont affect your future.

48 minutes ago, Ironrod said:

I never heard something so fuckup b4. U have bring it to the next level Mr Guest.

Word of advice to all -

1) Chat for a few days b4 even meeting , this will weed out impatient/ flakey minds and insincere person

2) Trade insta if you think he is using a fake pix. If he doesn't even have insta probably - can pass. Don't bother with the risk

3) Video "meet" first b4 even bother to meet physically

For closet case or paranoids, just jerk-off don't bother to hookup with any human. That's the safest.

True

This happens when your photo is heavily photoshopped lol. For me, I look a lot better in person - that's what my friends told me though one of his friends did say want to know me in person as I look cute in photo. Now older every year seems much harder maintain the youthful face :(

10 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

This happens when your photo is heavily photoshopped lol. For me, I look a lot better in person - that's what my friends told me though one of his friends did say want to know me in person as I look cute in photo. Now older every year seems much harder maintain the youthful face :(

Dun worry. Just age gracefully

12 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

True, either heavily photoshopped or using a photo ten years ago. 

The advice is, find someone compatible in term of age and size.  No point meeting a young, fit and cute guy when you are out of the range. Face the reality.

Don't read and response to guests' post

33 minutes ago, ZeeQ said:

Happens the other way round for me too.

When the dude agrees to come to your place, so u wait for him

In the meantime, u had to turn down other dudes coz u already committed to meeting the first dude

In the end, the first dude also no picture no sound. :huh:

Ha ha I totally get this, especially when I am travelling... Time is limited so gotta choose the right one from potential matches. 

On 11/11/2018 at 4:39 AM, escapelife said:

This is a huge rant!

Why are there very sick people in this community? 

Grindr is a quick hook up app. 

Casually chatting guys up for fun and see whose interested. Then theres tht one guy who replies. We agreed to meet at his place and when Im there, he disappears from the app.

Like what the fucking fuck! Its just a random hook up. Why would someone play such a nasty and cruel joke. And the cheek that they still can be using somebody else photo. 

Whats worse is that this incident happened to me twice! 

Oh god I give up men. Its alreasy insanely hard to find someone, but even when Im just looking for a quick fuck... the world is against me. 

Yes, I encountered a few jerks too, but in other social platforms. They claimed they were keen to meet, but suddenly became uncontactable when the dates to meet were near.

After that they re-emerged to apologise and explain. Pls lah, I am not a newbie who would easily fall for your lies after being tricked by you.

Time-wasters!

On 11/13/2018 at 9:25 AM, ZeeQ said:

Happens the other way round for me too.

When the dude agrees to come to your place, so u wait for him

In the meantime, u had to turn down other dudes coz u already committed to meeting the first dude

In the end, the first dude also no picture no sound. :huh:

I had same experience too! 

That jerk was just "having fun" with me from the start.

Well, there are many reasons why ppl change their mind.

i had an encounter where both already naked in bed, while touching n kissing  all the Ooss an Aass come out ,

then suddenly he said "  I have no feel for you ". 

so, i just get up, dress up left his house. deleted his contact infront of him !

maybe my brother down there scare him haha..

These are the fucked up people who have no responsible thoughts but just waste people time simply because its not their time and problem. Karma will befall on them.

Looking at it the best thing to do now is to screen shot before any meetup and post here to name shame them and find out who were the ones catfishing and even play them out back ~

Hmm time to create another thread of "Hall Of Shame" for grinder and Jack d ~

Edited by Kimochi

I have also met quite few, but a lot of time, they dun look like the picture they presented. But even so, I think it is only polite to say no face to face or just text him a message to inform the other party. 

From the TS post, I think most likely his case might be a meet up with anonymity and no face pic but just a body pic. Nowadays, the "Distreet" fad is getting more and more outrageous, most profile just hide under a "genital" or "faceless" profile. The "after you" is always a intro liner when it comes to face pic trade, even if you did pass your face pic trade....the other party will back out from the trade and request you to meet him personally. Some would even block you after the trade and then chat with you with another profile. 

Just count the number of "torso" and "genitals" profiles in here you will know why .

There is no accountability for anything they do and say here. They are no even Mask Crusaders who hide behind their masks identity to do good deeds).

Lol.

Edited by HydroNaut

8 hours ago, beargeek said:

Actually, one need not look to grindr for a similar calibre of assholes. Came across a few from here who wasted my time AND money especially when i spend a good amount ‘grabbing’ over only to be stood up. Ugh. Decent guys are few n far between. 

Yeah, understand how you feel.

So most of the time, if they actually come over to my place, I will likely booked a grab on my account and arrange for a pick-up from their place to mine if I find them pretty much my type based on their pic.

Even when some came over and wasn't looking very much like their pic they sent, I would just offer them a drink and then arrange a grab back to their place. At least, I dun feel it is a waste of their time and effort in coming over.

32 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

So most of the time, if they actually come over to my place, I will likely booked a grab on my account and arrange for a pick-up from their place to mine if I find them pretty much my type based on their pic.

Even when some came over and wasn't looking very much like their pic they sent, I would just offer them a drink and then arrange a grab back to their place. At least, I dun feel it is a waste of their time and effort in coming over.

You’re a good guy bud. We need more of you in our community!

5 minutes ago, beargeek said:

You’re a good guy bud. We need more of you in our community!

Nowadays more and more catfishes in the community, thus I rather cam first before meeting up.

Nowadays, pictures does not necessary tells a thousands words, needless to say faceless.

I guess to some people it also voices down to what they looking for. Some are for looks, some are for bodies and some are for cock sizes. 

Guess nothing is perfect in this world, even if you can find a perfect Adonis with all these criterias...it might be a bit out of reach for you unless you are like my friends who engages MBs to satisfy their lust needs. So best to be practical in what you are looking for.

14 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

this is a very good host!

for me, if the person comes over, I'd think it's fair to pay the return trip if they wants to grab? but when I go over, I don't expect the host to pay...since I just take MRT/bus

Is there a rule/ culture here in BW that the host MUST pay for grab? there were a few times that the other party hinted of the expensive grab fare...as if expecting the host to fork out all the fares

("wah $XX...so expensive!", "lazy to travel by MRT, but grab costs $XX")

12 minutes ago, for_fun said:

this is a very good host!

for me, if the person comes over, I'd think it's fair to pay the return trip if they wants to grab? but when I go over, I don't expect the host to pay...since I just take MRT/bus

Is there a rule/ culture here in BW that the host MUST pay for grab? there were a few times that the other party hinted of the expensive grab fare...as if expecting the host to fork out all the fares

("wah $XX...so expensive!", "lazy to travel by MRT, but grab costs $XX")

For army boys and students... what to do? They are not salaried workers and have meagre pay. I also dun pay for everyone. Of course, if I really invite them over, there must be something worth paying their grab drives for lor.

Furthermore, my place is not near the mrt and only one feeder bus can reach my place, sometimes also because you to save the time wating and save the hassle of directing the person to your place. 

Just now, HydroNaut said:

For army boys and students... what to do? They are not salaried workers and have meagre pay. I also dun pay for everyone. Of course, if I really invite them over, there must be something worth paying their grab drives for lor.

Furthermore, my place is not near the mrt and only one feeder bus can reach my place, sometimes also because you to save the time wating and save the hassle of directing the person to your place. 

that's a good point you make.

I certainly agree that if the host pays, then there must be something worth for it :P

but if by that logic, then wouldn't it be the 'richer' (and presumably, older) guy has to always pay? 

sorry for digressing - just curious to learn about the BW culture

7 minutes ago, for_fun said:

that's a good point you make.

I certainly agree that if the host pays, then there must be something worth for it :P

but if by that logic, then wouldn't it be the 'richer' (and presumably, older) guy has to always pay? 

sorry for digressing - just curious to learn about the BW culture

Hmmm... if someone can own a house I assumed he might be able to afford a mere $6.00 of ride bah. Somemore with NTUC Score subscription, you have 20% off for grab rides so it comes up to only $4.80 per trip which is only maybe a packet of Hor Fun price.

Just now, HydroNaut said:

Hmmm... if someone can own a house I assumed he might be able to afford a mere $6.00 of ride bah. Somemore with NTUC Score subscription, you have 20% off for grab rides so it comes up to only $4.80 per trip which is only maybe a packet of Hor Fun price.

I see. Ok, great.

Thanks for sharing :) 

Gonna be mutual enjoyment for both regardless of the roles.  The host is offering his place, with that respect, I think even if that invited dude is to pay for his own transport fare is reasonable as booking a 2 hour transit hotel and dividing the cost will be approximately that amount.

of course I do pay for the return transport for the dude considering his age or profession. Mostly gonna be base on the enjoyment and attitude of the dude concerned. Some dudes do clean up after the session, when showering they do is mindful of cleanliness so I think with that kind of impression, any host will tend to offer transport back.  

Ultimately, it’s mutual enjoyment and any offers are gifts and to be appreciated but not expected and demanded.

Guest Is it??
On 11/27/2018 at 2:30 PM, HydroNaut said:

I have also met quite few, but a lot of time, they dun look like the picture they presented. But even so, I think it is only polite to say no face to face or just text him a message to inform the other party. 

From the TS post, I think most likely his case might be a meet up with anonymity and no face pic but just a body pic. Nowadays, the "Distreet" fad is getting more and more outrageous, most profile just hide under a "genital" or "faceless" profile. The "after you" is always a intro liner when it comes to face pic trade, even if you did pass your face pic trade....the other party will back out from the trade and request you to meet him personally. Some would even block you after the trade and then chat with you with another profile. 

Just count the number of "torso" and "genitals" profiles in here you will know why .

There is no accountability for anything they do and say here. They are no even Mask Crusaders who hide behind their masks identity to do good deeds).

Lol.

Do you think that someone might be misusing the grindr picture fake profile to “trick” people into going over ?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Was supposed to meet up with this hot NSF at the void deck of my block.

but I waited and wait, for almost half an hour did not see anyone.

then when I checked back on Grindr, he blocked me already.

why like that?

Guest hitting nail
On 11/28/2018 at 11:07 AM, HydroNaut said:

Nowadays more and more catfishes in the community, thus I rather cam first before meeting up.

Nowadays, pictures does not necessary tells a thousands words, needless to say faceless.

I guess to some people it also voices down to what they looking for. Some are for looks, some are for bodies and some are for cock sizes. 

Guess nothing is perfect in this world, even if you can find a perfect Adonis with all these criterias...it might be a bit out of reach for you unless you are like my friends who engages MBs to satisfy their lust needs. So best to be practical in what you are looking for.

Thanks Hydronaut for your comments, you are exactly hitting the nail. but not the one you maybe wish. Nah, it is very common that locals here are over-demanding as to looks, body and even sexual stamina (asking even before you meet how many times you can come and how long you fuck etc). Everything must be perfect for too many. Just wonder, if they ever get laid at all. Singaporeans tend to ask for a dream boy that doesn't exist at all. Worst are in my eyes these guys who don't respond initially, but due to their stiff boners probably they will come back to you 3 hours after chatting and will totally slip their pants in writing: "Fuck me". Just shows to me that they endlessly chat to find the best match (that might not even exist) and then after being exhausted from typing messages on grindr boil down to their hornyness and try to catch you then. Mostly, I tend to ignore them. You treat people with looking down on them and then you change your mind? no, doesn't work for me.

For your info: not all Moneyboys are hot n sexy. Many have nice pictures, maybe a nice bod but some have old pictures or photoshopped. I don't go for them anyway.

Just on a note: Even before grindr there were these guys who asked you to turn up at their flats. Some even gave fake unit numbers and spied through the door probably from the other entrance or watching you from somewhere, but then didn't meet. It is nothing common to grindr at all. The worst was that guy who made me come to Hougang from Clementi and then suddenly never responded the messages (on that time sms) anymore or just kept quiet. I even saw some looking out of the unit and I was very sure it was them but they didn't meet. Some evil ones will just let you go somewhere and you end up at a demolished HDB flat in the nowhere.

I m a bit like Hydronaut. If I don't like the guy I will just have a nice chat with him, sit him down, sip a tea together and just talk. In fact, many gay guys in Singapore lack a good conversation with another gay. Sometimes you will see, oh the guy is maybe not your hot sex toy but a nice chap. I will always tell them that I don't think something sexually will happen, then they can decide what to do (stay or leave).

Maybe I m just a nice friendly person. I don't block guys on grindr and I have the habit to respond to everyone. I hate that very Singaporean style of not responding on grindr. My god, you probably don't get flooded with millions of messages there, why can;t just respond. Many people even send me a thank you after I responded and rejected them.

But it is difficult to act against this very bad behaviour on grindr as it seems so common here to block guys instantly or just not to respond anything.

Plain and simple - - - when guys find you ugly, they run away. Funny thing is that these guys are usually more ugly than you are. Their faces are so thick for having the audacity to turn you down while they themselves have no market value. I bet if you show up like henry golding (crazy rich asian actor) with washboard abs and bulging biceps, these guys will beg for you to plow their ass! Such a sad reality in this community. 

Edited by patisoy

• 1 month later...

So here me out,

Yesterday on an app, someone pm me. After chatting and exchanging photos, he said his place was free at night and ask me to come over. After agreeing, we continued to talk about other stuff. 

We exchanged another form of contact as well. At around the arranged timing, he asked if i was on public transport and on the way there. I told him i was on the bus and would reach soon. Upon reaching, i told him to come pick me up cause he didnt give me his unit number. He asked me why dont i just come up myself. (In my mind i was thinking this was weird cause he didnt give me any info on which floor to go) after asking which unit, he told me the floor number 8. After that, he suddenly ghosted. Disappeared from the app, uncontactable on the other mode of contact.

So can someone tell me, why do people do this? Im not furious cause i didnt stay long and didnt really travel that far. What's the point of this? 

Bewildered boy

Edited by Eclectic33

asian-gay-catfish.jpg?fit=640%2C640&ssl=

Confession: I Regularly Catfished On Grindr. Here’s Why

A self-professed veteran catfish on Grindr shares his candid confession on why he catfishes regularly on Grindr!

I wake up realising that the AC has been switched off. In my disorientated state, I frantically unlock my phone to find the source of my pleasure.

“Grindr” shows up in a private folder on my phone, and I click on the app. The first thing I do without hesitation is to click the messages icon at the top. I click on it repeatedly, anxious to see if “Nick” has replied. When I see Nick’s profile at the top of my unread messages, I am relieved. My grin turns into a chuckle when I see he has indeed sent me nudes of himself, as he promised just hours before.

He really does have a nice thick one, I note, and whip out my own to start masturbating to them. A quick shiver, and a low moan. I come. I instantly proceed to the bathroom to wash myself. The jerk off session was quick, and satisfying, and I now long for a snack. Perhaps a bite out of a karipap Mum usually makes for tea. Or maybe not. I had other things to do first, I reminded myself.

Within a few minutes however, I chat up another guy. The cycle continues, and the catfishing starts anew.

For the uninitiated, catfishing refers to the act of using someone else’s photos, usually for the purpose of pursuing deceptive online romances.

Grindr Chemsex Meth

Dear Straight People,

I’m not sure when exactly I started catfishing. It may have been two or three years ago, maybe earlier. But what I am certain is that I am quite a pro at it.

I know exactly how to get around having multiple profiles on Grindr using just one email address – instead of making multiple email IDs every time – and I know what things to put on your profile that will get you all sorts of messages and picture, in an instant.

It’s a process that has taken years of experience (both good and bad) to perfect, and I’m quite proud of it.

My Grindr profile – let’s call him Jack – is creatively designed and incorporated using random Asian models on the web. Asian men, from experience, are most likely to get me a response compared to other ethnicities. I then stock up on various shots of genitalia from another source to make picture-perfect “Jack”.

The end product is magnificent; a 5’2”, versatile top, and one heck of a hunk. Jack is mine, and I love him. But I have to share him, or else it’s no fun.

Asian gay catfishSource

My smartphone in one hand, and a charging cable in another (catfishing can take hours, if I’m in the mood), and my adventures begin. I start by reaching out to whoever I want to talk to on Grindr. This ranges from hunks and fit, lean men, twinks, daddies, silver foxes, #masc4masc, and on several occasions, my next-door neighbours.

Sometimes, I come across classmates and former friends of mine. Often, these were the same people I would fantasise about in high school or college. Having kept a minimal presence on social media for so long, it was nice to catch up with these friends and acquaintances I once knew.

Nicer still was seeing them fully nude, no doubt, but it was just something else being able to talk to someone, and have a meaningful conversation, if you just looked, different.

Make no mistake that catfishing is easy work. However, even with all my efforts, it took Nick several hours before he trusted “Jack” to share his nudes. Getting guys to send you nudes takes time, dedication, and precision. No one is going to talk to you, let alone trade dick pics, if you take hours to reply, and not bother to string more than a couple of syllables as your choice response.

The size of Jack’s penis may have well accelerated the process, no doubt, but Nick would have never offered to trade nudes if Jack was not the hunk of a boy that I had designed him to be in the first place. Nick would have never sent the real me his pictures. And I’m not being fanatical – I had tried chatting Nick up through a different Grindr account, but once we started traded pictures, I never heard from him again.

Using phone

I was overweight, ugly, and with acne, and nobody, nobody wanted to “tap that”.

But once I started catfishing, it was like I was finally desired. Conversations and fantasies were shared, all throughout the night, and nudes came in on demand. So quick they were, that I would sometimes challenge myself to get them under an hour, to see how efficient I was at my hobby.

I experience nothing of the sort with my real pictures. Nobody wants to talk to me, and hardly anyone wants me. At age 30, you can only imagine the toll this would have on my mental health. I am single, alone, and haven’t had sex yet.

downloading grindrSource

My first go at online dating pales to my catfishing adventures today. I must have been 16 or 17 when I first downloaded a dating app.

Dumbfounded at the simplicity behind the idea, I remember thinking online dating was too good to be true. Friends of mine credited solely these apps for having being able to find their significant others – in fact, two of my friends remained together for years after hitting it off on Tinder – so I figured the same would work out for me too.

I sent my first message out to an account at random, and immediately thought he was the one. I mean, he seemed intellectual (he used perfect grammar in his bio), mature (he was politically aware), and above all, he was drop dead gorgeous! Plus, he was a well-built Asian man. The thrill I experienced at this point is indescribable beyond compare.

Growing up in a country like Singapore, where LGBT rights remain largely unrecognised, I had initially found it difficult to connect the dots: gay people aren’t just those effeminate men with handbags, they’re just like ordinary people. So being exposed for the first time to such openness and diverseness among gay people, through Grindr, impressed me, and changed my view on the idea.

Grindr SingaporeSource

When I was asked to send him a few pictures of myself, I hesitated.

Being a little on the plus size did little to raise any self-esteem I had at that point. And I had a bad camera, so any pictures I sent him wouldn’t suffice. I told him I would take a few pictures later. He stopped replying back to me soon after that. The same thing happened with other guys I mustered up the courage to text. Even when I started using pictures of myself, I realised soon enough that I was simply not good enough for seemingly anyone on the app.

“Fat. Not interested.”

“Malay? Not my type, sorry.”

“Not into u sorry.”

And so began my first step into the real world. Rejection. Discrimination even within a discriminated group.

I want to say that I persevered, and that I started working on building my body. Or that I started taking to the local gym, and found my boyfriend of 10 years there. But life sadly, isn’t that simple, and I started to catfish soon after.

I would tell myself:

“Nobody was going to talk to me anyway, so what wrong was it if I use someone else’s pictures?

Anyway, it was not like I was going to meet up with them for teh tarik or a date, so it’s not that bad, right?”

I wasn’t interested, at the time, in hook-ups or dates; I just wanted a hot guy to talk to.

Grindr TinderSource

Dating apps like Tinder and Grindr do little to bring together communities and people with similar interests.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and nothing rings true to me than this. Beauty is the only thing in the eye of the beholder, and it matters not how kind you are, how much of a decent human being you are, or how much you do for society. It matters only, if you take pictures while shirtless, with your muscles bulging, and your pecs and abs on show for the world to see. It’s been a while since I catfished.

I’m not saying I’m proud – and believe me when I say that I do not, and will not condone catfishing – of what I do, or what I used to do.

Catfishing for me is seasonal; I don’t do it every day.

I know many of you will be upset with me, not only for breaching people’s trust and taking advantage of a minority community in a country like mine. But I’m sorry. I know what I’m doing is wrong. Deep inside I am alone, sad, regularly go through bouts of depression, and contemplate suicide every other day.

Like all of you, I am human, and I have needs, and I am sad at how my life has turned out.

But that is my story. I hope things get better for me.

Contributed by Jack

Note: Edits to parts of the submission not affecting the primary message have been made.

• G_M changed the title to Enlighten Me : Catfish on Grindr

"I experience nothing of the sort with my real pictures. Nobody wants to talk to me, and hardly anyone wants me. At age 30, you can only imagine the toll this would have on my mental health. I am single, alone, and haven’t had sex yet."

"I know many of you will be upset with me, not only for breaching people’s trust and taking advantage of a minority community in a country like mine. But I’m sorry. I know what I’m doing is wrong. Deep inside I am alone, sad, regularly go through bouts of depression, and contemplate suicide every other day."

Poor thing!  At 30 he is single, alone, and haven't had sex yet.  And he is contemplating suicide!

With all the time he spends "catfishing", he could make himself attractive at 30 so that he has no problems finding sex the real way.

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

"I experience nothing of the sort with my real pictures. Nobody wants to talk to me, and hardly anyone wants me. At age 30, you can only imagine the toll this would have on my mental health. I am single, alone, and haven’t had sex yet."

"I know many of you will be upset with me, not only for breaching people’s trust and taking advantage of a minority community in a country like mine. But I’m sorry. I know what I’m doing is wrong. Deep inside I am alone, sad, regularly go through bouts of depression, and contemplate suicide every other day."

Poor thing!  At 30 he is single, alone, and haven't had sex yet.  And he is contemplating suicide!

With all the time he spends "catfishing", he could make himself attractive at 30 so that he has no problems finding sex the real way.

He should of course seek therapy. But between him dead or being alive and continuing his ridiculous behaviour, I would pick the former.

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.