Male HQ

Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)

Guest jaded

This type of behavior really shows the type of culture we are living nowadays. Nobody cares if he stood up another person or not. Not that I am keen to be bashing the younger generations, but I seriously suspect such childish behavior may only be more prevalent among the younger gays, rather than the more mature ones. The mature ones tends to be more considerate, and if they don't want to show up, they won't even start the ball rolling in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

This type of behavior really shows the type of culture we are living nowadays. Nobody cares if he stood up another person or not. Not that I am keen to be bashing the younger generations, but I seriously suspect such childish behavior may only be more prevalent among the younger gays, rather than the more mature ones. The mature ones tends to be more considerate, and if they don't want to show up, they won't even start the ball rolling in the first place. 

This is the durian generation , who think the whole world owes them and no gratification , fucking trouble making and irresponsible spoilt brats wanting everything at the tip of their fingertips .

And we need better moral education already instead of being mocked. 

5 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

This is the durian generation , who think the whole world owes them and no gratification , fucking trouble making and irresponsible spoilt brats wanting everything at the tip of their fingertips .

And we need better moral education already instead of being mocked. 

School doesn't teach civics, ethics, and morality of using hook up apps tho :ph34r:. I just treat people the way I would like to be treated...

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

2 minutes ago, feedersmiracle said:

School doesn't teach civics, ethics, and morality of using hook up apps tho :ph34r:. I just treat people the way I would like to be treated...

Its simple communication... And simply from how your friends and colleagues act and behave can easily see, even forum chats and text messages you can see .

• 3 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 8:19 AM, GachiMuchi said:

I want to say that I persevered, and that I started working on building my body. Or that I started taking to the local gym, and found my boyfriend of 10 years there. But life sadly, isn’t that simple, and I started to catfish soon after.

Bruh, i feel where the guy is coming from. Honestly, though this is not a case of having depression. More like psychological depravity, or to be specific sexual depravity. Yes, i understand he might alone,  has no else to talk with and faced millions of rejection which later develop into catfishing. I'm not in his position so i can't say "buck up, man." Though what i can say is; seek help. Starts by surrounding yourself with friends and family (you don't need a fucking boyfriend to make your good, bruh) spend more time with them, look at each of them and reflect on your actions. Amidst those people there will be one willing to listen to you. 

In doing so, might help you get motivated to have healthier lifestyle. But all in all, catfishers are annoying as fuck. Happened to me. The fucking guy  ruined a 6 years worth of relationship. 

Agree. Many ppl act like jerks.

My frens case: dated this single guy who never has time on weekends (date's not working now) and can only meet my fren on weekdays off days. Reason given is he needs to meet his other frens. Wtf...kena ghosted!

9 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

what is the meaning of being Ghosted har ??  never came across such word ....... 

You can easily find the meaning by googling "ghosted definition"

It mostly applies to romantic relationships where the partner suddenly disappears, instead of ending the relationship in a decent way.

It is what cowards do when they lose interest and vanish without any explanation.

23 hours ago, Guest Mamman said:

Are you tired of being ghosted?

I have been ghosted only a few times.  But one case I remember:   he had vanished,  and then after a long time he called me and asked me if... if I could lend him some money!  

Imagine my answer!   No, I didn't hang up on him,  but I explained him very kindly why I would NOT give him any.   And he understood, poor soul!  :(

• 2 weeks later...

crumble, you are a despicable liar. 🤥 

you posted first part of the conversation and the second part is what you tricked me to meet at 2pm on Friday at block 422 AMK

To prépare your lies you deleted the whole méssage between us. This shows that you are seasoned liar.

its alright not to meet but your trick is despicable 

You lied about your ethnicity ~ a mixed of Chinese and Malay, you are not either ...

and your stat is a lie too. 

let’s put the clinical state of Crumble in open:you have genital herpes and cold sores on your lips - from Someone who met you ( he is a BW member too).

He was the one of the many victims of yours and ended up expensed a few hundred dollars to seek treatment. When he messaged you in BW to seek clarification, you did the same trick - deleted all messages (destroyed évidents) and blocked his profile.

That shown that you knew your condition but went on to pass it around. 

you may continue to lie, just hope that you have basic human conscience not to pass on your herpes simplex virus. or else, consequences will catch up with you. You will not only crumble but also decomposed by your sins.

i don’t need to respond to any of your further lies and twists, you shall bear all consequences if you go on to lie against me, which I reserved my rights.

Anyone sympathise and willing to mate with Crumble, do it at your own perils. 

Edited by Renewables

On 2/9/2020 at 7:44 PM, Renewables said:

crumble, you are a despicable liar. 🤥 

you posted first part of the conversation and the second part is what you tricked me to meet at 2pm on Friday at block 422 AMK

To prépare your lies you deleted the whole méssage between us. This shows that you are seasoned liar.

its alright not to meet but your trick is despicable 

You lied about your ethnicity ~ a mixed of Chinese and Malay, you are not either ...

and your stat is a lie too. 

let’s put the clinical state of Crumble in open:you have genital herpes and cold sores on your lips - from Someone who met you ( he is a BW member too).

He was the one of the many victims of yours and ended up expensed a few hundred dollars to seek treatment. When he messaged you in BW to seek clarification, you did the same trick - deleted all messages (destroyed évidents) and blocked his profile.

That shown that you knew your condition but went on to pass it around. 

you may continue to lie, just hope that you have basic human conscience not to pass on your herpes simplex virus. or else, consequences will catch up with you. You will not only crumble but also decomposed by your sins.

i don’t need to respond to any of your further lies and twists, you shall bear all consequences if you go on to lie against me, which I reserved my rights.

Anyone sympathise and willing to mate with Crumble, do it at your own perils. 

That’s really nice of you to warn the others. How did the both of you end up with Herpes Simplex virus anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

Whistle blowing is a mechanism in modern societies to protect public’s good and safety when you are aware that someone is endangering others with selfish motives. 

Selfishness is a born sins in human, especially come to sex.

I am aware of a member who is contracted with STD going around here to solicit sex and I gave the warning openly.

Sadly but not unexpectedly he was protected by moderator and I was banned for a week.

this reinforces many users’ perception that BW is a swamp where parasites rule and have the final say.

I don’t bother if I am banned again temporarily or permanently- I know what is important to the innocent majority.

let’s see if this article is erased and if so, this is certainly a swamp.

Edited by Renewables
Edit

• G_M changed the title to Renewables Whistle blowing on Crumble for ghosting on him
11 hours ago, Renewables said:

Whistle blowing is a mechanism in modern societies to protect public’s good and safety when you are aware that someone is endangering others with selfish motives. 

I am aware of a member who is contracted with STD going around here to solicit sex and I gave the warning openly.

Sadly but not unexpectedly he was protected by moderator and I was banned for a week.

this reinforces many users’ perception that BW is a swamp where parasites rule and have the final say.

I don’t bother if I am banned again temporarily or permanently- I know what is important to the innocent majority.

Apparently you did not get herpes simplex but someone else... group sex some more. 

Just because you did not get sex from someone who stood you up.

The innocent majority must learn the how to protect themselves if they want to have sex with strangers.

Those who don't practice safe sex, only have themselves to blame.

Now you get your wish, all your post singled out for everyone to see.

Just for your info, do you think Crumble have only 1 account?

Guest Blowing whistle
19 hours ago, Renewables said:

First: You confuse whistle blowing with public shaming, In whistleblowing actions the whistleblower stays anonymous and his/her personality is not known. On the other whistleblowing is made to a neutral party and not to the affected person itself. 

Unfortunately there are privacy laws that protect even bastards with alleged STDs. 

It might be difficult to understand for you but you don’t want to be pulled through a forum and shamed for something. Nobody can be aware what is true or just alleged. 
There is always a chance for what you claim not being true. It might be it might not be. We here don't know if you just sulk about crumble or not. 

Eventually, you are only shaming this crumble and nothing else. 

Second: Don;'t relate or procure any "hearsay". What people say about others behind their back is not truth or must not be the truth. If you have not verified yourself, then don't repeat such things what others say. And don't do at a public forum like BW.  

You are relying on "hearsay" ("A friend told me that his sex partner has STD"). That is hearsay. Going this path is dangerous. 

I can somehow understand a little bit your anger for having been played out but having sex with someone is as well a personal matter, which you cannot force the other to have sex. 

I m actually more surprised on your immature insistence to meet someone who seems such an obvious doubtful character alone from his chats. 

Don't make yourself to a fool. ok. 

Second you could have done some homework and update yourself on STDs. 

Despite the fact for Herpes simplex being a STD, there is no cure. It says 50% of a population carry Herpes simplex. You might have the virus even yourself. 

HSV (herpes simplex virus)

Herpes is an infection caused by HSV (herpes simplex virus). This virus affects the external genitalia, anal region, mucosal surfaces, and skin in other parts of the body.

Herpes is a long-term condition. However, many people never have symptoms even though they are carrying the virus.

Symptoms include blisters, ulcers, pain when urinating, cold sores, and vaginal discharge. Although there is no cure for herpes, it can be treated using medications and home remedies.

Medication

No drug can get rid of the herpes virus. Doctors may prescribe an antiviral, such as acyclovir, which prevents the virus from multiplying. Antiviral medications will help the outbreak clear up faster and will also help reduce the severity of symptoms.

Doctors usually prescribe antivirals the first time a person has symptoms. As recurrent outbreaks are usually mild, treatment is not usually necessary.

If Crumble has other STDs such as genital warts, then the case is something different. I would advise Crumble to seek treatment in his own interest. 

What you need to know about genital warts

Genital warts are contagious, fleshy growths in the genital or anal area. They are one of the most common types of sexually transmitted infection.

They are also known as venereal warts or condylomata acuminata. They are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), and they are a symptom of HPV.

Genital warts consist of fibrous overgrowths covered by a thickened, outer layer. They can appear around a man’s scrotum, anus, and penis, or a woman’s vulva, cervix, vagina, or anus.

They are usually benign, or non-cancerous, but some types can become cancerous in time.

In appearance, genital warts are often flesh-colored or gray swellings. If several cluster together, they may resemble a cauliflower. Some may be too small to be seen by the naked eye.

About 1 in 100 sexually active people in the United States have genital warts. Between 2011 and 2014, the prevalence of HPV was 7.3 percent amongst adults aged 18 to 69 years.

It is possible to have HPV without showing symptoms. Genital warts often appear about 3 months after infection. However, in some cases, there may be no symptoms for many years.

To Crumble I have some words too: 

If you have genital warts, then just get it cured. Be responsible. 

For your info: Many tops shy away once they see any genital warts. The more you have , the less fun you will encounter. Many tops don't even stay hard once they discover genital warts. It is a matter of 1 month to 3 months to restrain from sex while taking medication. 

Many genital warts such as HPV may develop into cancers. Read it up. You are advised to seek treatment. 

Take action! 

9 hours ago, G_M said:

Apparently you did not get herpes simplex but someone else... group sex some more. 

Just because you did not get sex from someone who stood you up.

The innocent majority must learn the how to protect themselves if they want to have sex with strangers.

Those who don't practice safe sex, only have themselves to blame.

Now you get your wish, all your post singled out for everyone to see.

Just for your info, do you think Crumble have only 1 account?

Rubbish’

do I have to get the StD to qualify as whistle blower

you are blind and tone deaf ?
Do BW accommodate STD spreader ? Don’t let your attitudes towards members prove it 

or crumble Has served you well ? That is conflict of interest 

i reserved my right to fight anyone in defamation attempt 

Edited by Renewables

54 minutes ago, Guest Blowing whistle said:

To Crumble I have some words too: 

If you have genital warts, then just get it cured. Be responsible. 

For your info: Many tops shy away once they see any genital warts. The more you have , the less fun you will encounter. Many tops don't even stay hard once they discover genital warts. It is a matter of 1 month to 3 months to restrain from sex while taking medication. 

Many genital warts such as HPV may develop into cancers. Read it up. You are advised to seek treatment. 

Take action! 

you can write long but just don’t jump to conclusion - I am not angry that he did not show up. I know where he stays exactly 

my ex is that victim who got the herpes from crumble . This is not a hearsay.

go read the whistle blowing law to understand this term 

i have no appetite to argue with self proclaimed intellectual 

I have no interest to dwell on ... this swamp is a eco system full of parasites 

to all fun seekers in BW-  go try crumble as you please , just prepare the consequences 

byeeee

Edited by Renewables

Guest Blowing whistle

Renewables: But there seem to be some contradictions: 

1. From the posts and chats with Crumble it is obvious you sought sex or intended to join a sex party with Crumble. 

Why did you do so or intended to do if you knew your ex bf had caught a STD from him? 

2. After the incident for Crumble not meeting you, you started calling him out. 

Why did you do so if you weren't angry on Crumble for not having met you on that 6 Feb? 

3. You only came out with the alleged STD blaming on Crumble when Crumble posted his ads to seek other sex partners.

Don't you think this evidences very well for you being sour on him not meeting you, but him meeting other guys? 

My question is still the same: 

Tell us why did you intend to meet Crumble for sex or group sex on 6 Feb 2020 when you were aware he has STD? 

What conclusion should we draw? 

The Moderator in your case  has done nothing wrong. 

I personally would have advised the Moderator on a more appropriate tone, but that's him.  

We don't tolerate calling people out here or shaming others only because someone is sulking. 

By the way this is whistle blowing: 

whistle-blowing
British English: whistle-blowing NOUN
Whistle-blowing is the act of telling the authorities or the public that the organization you are working for is doing something immoral or illegal.

Crumble is not even any "organisation" or Employer or something but just an individual person. 

You whole "thing" has nothing to do with whistle blowing at all. Whistle blowing does not fit into this context. 

What you are doing is mere public shaming of others at an open Forum on the internet. 

You can call it a "warning". 

Herpes simplex

Repeatedly you are talking about Herpes simplex. 

50% of all sexual active males have Herpes simplex. 

With such a high rate, your alleged ex bf must have had exclusively sex with Crumble to catch Herpes simplex, when he can be certain it was from Crumble. 

Otherwise with multiple sex partners it is easy to catch Herpes simplex from anyone. Herpes simplex is known to stay calm for years and then it bursts out. 

Even if there is a bf, he could have caught Herpes simplex years before. the point for Crumble having symptoms of Herpes simplex doesn't mean, he was the culprit but due to the long prevalence of Herpes simplex and the time to develop, your ex bf might have caught it much earlier. The incident with your ex bf, if he exists, might even be 20 years back. 

After reading all posts I conclude there isn't any ex-bf of yours who caught any STD from Crumble. 

You just intend to harm someone because you are simply sulking. 

Anyhow, if you do not wish to interact with other people from different backgrounds, intellects and origins at Blowing Wind, then why are you here? 

Maybe this is just the wrong forum for you? 

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.