Male HQ

Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)

Guest jaded

4 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Hi peeps, 

Encountered a very unfortunate event just now. 

Am a NSF and was in SGH earlier on for appt. I made one of the most terrible choice in my life. 

So like all other horny boi, I hook with a guy on grindr and wanna have a quick fun in a secluded toilet. 

The person turn out to be a catfisher (a short, fat uncle with golden hair that look feminine) and he assault me the moment I open the door for him to enter the toilet I'm waiting for him in. I was so much pain that I lose all the courage and strength to retaliate. 

In the end I let him jerk himself (rub his dick on my thigh) off while I stimulate his nipple with my hand.

Hope this can remind everyone that SG is not as safe as we thout. And dont make decision with ur dick pls. 

An NSF...  you were not trained in personal defense? 

Don't wait to be older like I did to discover the great advantage of practicing a martial art!  (here comes Steve again... :lol:)

Instead of running in the park, find a dojo that teaches Aikido, which exist in SG, and cultivate it like a useful discipline.

Aikido has many techniques for close body contact.  For example, ushiro-waza teaches to overpower an opponent who grabs you from the back.  Immobilized by him? No problem, break lose and throw him on the floor.  Immobilized from the front?  No problem, since many techniques allow you to break free and prevail, up to the deadliest (palm of the hand rushes up from below and hits the opponent's chin, breaking his neck, or extended fingers push into the throat, choking him).

Importantly,  the constant attack/defense in a practice of martial arts puts our mind in a state of natural preparedness, where we don't freeze up all surprised when attacked, but we react nearly instinctively with an effective defense.

46 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

Sounds more like regret sex.  

cute, hunky, handsome = flirting and sex

ugly, fat = harassment and assault/ rape

5 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Hi peeps, 

Am a NSF and was in SGH earlier on for appt. I made one of the most terrible choice in my life. 

So like all other horny boi, I hook with a guy on grindr and wanna have a quick fun in a secluded toilet. 

The person turn out to be a catfisher (a short, fat uncle with golden hair that look feminine) and he assault me the moment I open the door for him to enter the toilet I'm waiting for him in. I was so much pain that I lose all the courage and strength to retaliate. 

In the end I let him jerk himself (rub his dick on my thigh) off while I stimulate his nipple with my hand.

Hope this can remind everyone that SG is not as safe as we thout. And dont make decision with ur dick pls. 

Must learn to react and protect yourself in such situation, just say no and be firm about it. Don’t have to feel compelled to stimulate his nipple if you don’t want to... he might be led on to think that you’re okay with it. Hit his balls if you have to... 

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Guest Theunluckguy

Tks all for the reply. 

I was thinking of reporting to police the whole nite. But I'm afraid of the consequences. Idw the whole world to know I'm gay. I'm scare too cuz I'm in NS. Anyone can advise pls? 

Until now my ball sack skin is still red and sting. I apply steroid cream alrdy. The attk on the crotch totally immobilise me. I was so shock I had a panic atk afterward. 

To @FattChoy: regret sex is consent sex than regret. Not the same as getting deceived and physically assault. Pls speak like an adult. Pardon me as I mean no harm.

And why is the focus is his appearance ? And not the fact that he attack me? Is being gay just all bout look and ignore 是非对白?

7 minutes ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Tks all for the reply. 

I was thinking of reporting to police the whole nite. But I'm afraid of the consequences. Idw the whole world to know I'm gay. I'm scare too cuz I'm in NS. Anyone can advise pls? 

Until now my ball sack skin is still red and sting. I apply steroid cream alrdy. The attk on the crotch totally immobilise me. I was so shock I had a panic atk afterward. 

To @FattChoy: regret sex is consent sex than regret. Not the same as getting deceived and physically assault. Pls speak like an adult. Pardon me as I mean no harm.

And why is the focus is his appearance ? And not the fact that he attack me? Is being gay just all bout look and ignore 是非对白?

So sorry to hear that. Got see doctor for that? As Rafael mention, what's his profile? U dont wanna expose him meh?

Hi guys. 

Assault, publicly insulting you to gain stranger's attention and taking advantage of your meekness and fears of being exposed, is a common strategy adopted by desperate and fat ugly old folks.  Don't let them exploit you in  public and in private.  They have nothing to lose by forcing themselves on you and are ready to be shamed because such old folks knew they are hopeless to find sex in their life.  Once you happened to be their price catch, they will adopt every despecable actions to get you, and no longer think of the risk. They may even knew you will report them but so what. They just wanted sex.  

I was once a victim of such journey and luckily I took the courage to face the public when an u attractive dirty looking man hurled all sorts of gay vulgarity at me for refusing his sex advancement .  Everyone in the city area stared at me during lunch time.  

Luckily I didn't work there and I was there to cruise but this elderly man kept stalking me non stop until he flares up.  

When TS said he was assaulted , I am not surprised. 

Guest Theunluckguy
46 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

So sorry to hear that. Got see doctor for that? As Rafael mention, what's his profile? U dont wanna expose him meh?

Not I dw but it an empty profile. He send the photo thru msg. I have another appt tmr at the Hospital again. Will get the Dr to take a look. 

Tbh, I rlly wanna make a police report. However at the same time, I'm afraid that by doing so. I telling the authority I'm gay, and I misuse public toilet for sexual activity. And I may get myself in trouble with the civil and military law too. 

Guest For sure
6 minutes ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Not I dw but it an empty profile. He send the photo thru msg. I have another appt tmr at the Hospital again. Will get the Dr to take a look. 

Tbh, I rlly wanna make a police report. However at the same time, I'm afraid that by doing so. I telling the authority I'm gay, and I misuse public toilet for sexual activity. And I may get myself in trouble with the civil and military law too. 

Such trapped mentality is precisely the reason why assault started. You won't be the last victim. 

1. Sex should be consentual. You have no obligation to have sex with someone if you don't want or if you don't feel for it.

2. Forget that post asking you to do a police report. What do you want to report? Catfishing is not a criminal offence. You didn't pay money for sex.

And you committed an offence yourself as you had sex in a public place. You only add to more harm.

3. Learn to arrange for meeting points in cruising that allow you to decline or run off

, i.e. meeting at a more neutral place first.

4. Why did you permit the old guy to dominate you and impose himself on you? Are you really so weak not to decline his advances? Why didn't you get loud and make him look like a molester? I m sure he had run off and let you alone...

5. Unfortunately with your own behaviour you contributed to allow him to take advantage.

6. Even as a gay, sometimes you just have to be a man.

7. You had better confronted him from the moment you saw him and label him as a catfisher by calling it out to him. I m sure he had left you alone by just indicating your opposition and objection.

8. Take it as a lesson to learn for future situations. There is nothing what you can do any more.

:( I personally got catfished twice, but my encounters weren't as scary as yours. As a fellow NSF I understand your concerns about getting in trouble, but the catfisher's crime is way larger than yours. Dont let him go unpunished. Assault is assault. Hmm. Does anyone have experience with reporting such incidents to the police? 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I can’t believe u got assaulted in a toilet and u cannot fight back.

nsf somemore, u should be in a position to shout or kick him back la

It might be the basic attitude of being submissive vs. being assertive.  It might take some effort and time,  but we gays need to cultivate assertiveness, starting when we are very young and vulnerable, learning to overcome FEAR.   This is perfectly possible,  if we start life as a shy fearful easy to impress weakling who everyone puts his foot on, it does not mean that we need to be like this all our life.  Courage, assertiveness and eventually much strength ARE CULTIVATED.  They don't need to be inborn.

I can understand the TS’s fear of exposing his gay identity, especially now he is serving NS. Plus he is afraid of getting into trouble of public nuisance. These information will inevitably be exposed when reporting to police.

What about his family and friends who will come to know this? Being gay is not shameful, but the act of intending to meet and have fun with another in a public toilet is (unfortunately). Pardon me please. 

I also agree such assaulter should be dealt with by law. I reckon that unscrupulous act was repeated, and victims are afraid to come forward. 

I think the ultimate decision lies with the TS whether to report it, or leave it. It is always easier said than done for others, but a good lesson for everyone to take note. 

Guest Sad story

If you are not tall and large, you must be quick and “fierce”.

Don’t fall prey to such opportunistic catfishes again.

They are forever ready to strike when they meet their prey.

Be bold, assertive and fearless. Then you can overcome him.

Take care.

Guest Sad story

Use somebody else’s photo to lure victim, still dare to use force.

Utterly despicable and shameless.

YOU MUST EXPOSE HIM, so he can’t do the same to others.

Cos when he had suceeded once, he sure will do it again to others.

YOU MUST STOP HIM and revenge yourself by making a police report.

An effeminate gay friend of mine once met a fit ah beng guy at a park. He gave the beng guy a bj. After the beng shot his load, the beng asked for $50. My friend rejected and the beng refused to let my friend off, and threatened to bring him to the police station. They landed at the police station as the beng guy held on to my friend who was small in physique but fiesty.

After both sides told their story the IO told the beng in Chinese, "Shiok aredi want to complain? And want to blackmail a gay for money? Blackmail is a serious offence. You still want to proceed?"

I leave you to guess how it ended.

Edited by yuquidam

8 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Report it as an assault while u were using the toilet, deny the grindr arrangement part if he claims so? 

7 hours ago, singalion said:

1. Sex should be consentual. You have no obligation to have sex with someone if you don't want or if you don't feel for it.

2. Forget that post asking you to do a police report. What do you want to report? Catfishing is not a criminal offence. You didn't pay money for sex.

And you committed an offence yourself as you had sex in a public place. You only add to more harm.

3. Learn to arrange for meeting points in cruising that allow you to decline or run off

4. Why did you permit the old guy to dominate you and impose himself on you? Are you really so weak not to decline his advances? Why didn't you get loud and make him look like a molester? I m sure he had run off and let you alone...

5. Unfortunately with your own behaviour you contributed to allow him to take advantage.

7. You had better confronted him from the moment you saw him and label him as a catfisher by calling it out to him. I m sure he had left you alone by just indicating your opposition and objection.

8. Take it as a lesson to learn for future situations. There is nothing what you can do any more.

Agree that all meetings should be at a place where both can see each other. And dont wait more than 5 mins if the person dont appear. Some ppl are hiding in a corner but they dont appear. 

28 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Report it as an assault while u were using the toilet, deny the grindr arrangement part if he claims so? 

I advise against this, please be truthful if you were to go ahead with the police report. It will get back to you if investigation ensues. 

Guest Theunluckguy

Well, at that moment I was petrified. Heck, even his attack is so fking 毒. All I can think of is to prevent secondary harm. 

I thout of doing so, but I'm afraid he took screenshot of the chat. 

I thinking of contacting SACC for their advice. 

@singalion that exactly what I fear. Am I legally implicated after making a report? 

9 hours ago, singalion said:

Such post can only come from a 100% male chauvinist who would claim that rape is OK as long as it started off consensual at the beginning. 

This entire issue is not about "catfishing" or not. This entire issue is about someone using criminal sexual violence on aother person. Even if it is indeed true that TS's hands are not completely clean and the invitation to public sex may be (I stress, only "MAY BE") a criminal offense, that does not gives anyone the right to commit an even bigger evil of sexual assault!! If @singalion thinks that the perpetrator can be let off just because the hands of the victim are also not clean, maybe he can aso be assaulted the same way the next time he try cruising anywhere else, eg MacRitchie!

This is basic understanding and anyone who fails to see this is really lacking in common sense! I really do not know just what type of FOREIGN TRASH that we have here in Singapore. Such meaningless defense really makes me wonder if @singalion has been guilty of such entrapment of and sexual assault on others before. I initially skipped his post until TS mentioned his name and agreed with what he had to say. This goes to show how foreign trash like @singalion might be a danger to impressionable younsters like TS here on this forum.

Now, to put things into proper perspective here:

If TS is to go to the police, what is the worst that can happen? There are two things TS can do:

(1) Clear out all grindr and handphone evidence and lie to the police and say that it was a case of mistaken identity and the perpetrator mistook TS to be somebody else, and the perpetrator barged into the toilet when TS responded to the strange knocks on his door. And he is only reporting now because he has been confused by all these happenings until now, since such things do not make much sense to him or anyone else at all, OR

(2) Be honest about it and tell the police that he "invited" the perpetrator for fun in the toilet. Now, even if TS goes to the police with the truth, what do you think the police will do? Arrest TS on the spot? No doubt that might happen, but the likelihood of TS getting nothing more than a big big scolding and warning from the police is more probable.

And with that police report, the police will just go and patrol the area a bit more, and keep an eye on any other similar cases in the future (or in the past) since TS may not be the first victim. Is that good enough vengence for TS, that's for TS to decide. And with that, TS can make a decision whether to lodge the report or not.

1 hour ago, yewtee said:

I advise against this, please be truthful if you were to go ahead with the police report. It will get back to you if investigation ensues. 

Absolutely true. Dun hide the truth.

Hook up via Grindr is not an offence per se though performing an indecent act in public (this includes public toilet) is.

However, tell the truth and the IO will be happy to help you because at hand is a serious case of coersion to do perform an indecent act by assault. The reason why the police is keen to nail that assailant is to prevent similar or more serious case from happening in the future. If keen to report him then get a doctor's certification of your injury asap. Just tell doc you were assaulted by a stranger. No need to go into details. Due to your NSF status request that your name be withheld by police which is usually allowed to encourage victims to come forward. But your CO might or might not be informed or perhaps only about the assault but not the details.

19 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

He immediate attk me the moment I open the door.

Fking 毒(toxic). He strike my genital!

not too sure i get the whole story, when you mentioned he assaulted, did he physically hit you? or the sex acts were simply too violent for you?  

Coz if he had strike your genital, you be in such pain that "while I stimulate his nipple with my hand." be quite hard (puns intended) to do 

Should there be physical violence, then you can report him to the police. 

As cruising on app isnt a crime, however being forced upon to do a sex act is, especially when there is assaulted involved.  

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

21 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Hi peeps, 

this will pass. take care.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

1 hour ago, oralb said:

not too sure i get the whole story, when you mentioned he assaulted, did he physically hit you? or the sex acts were simply too violent for you?  

Coz if he had strike your genital, you be in such pain that "while I stimulate his nipple with my hand." be quite hard (puns intended) to do 

Should there be physical violence, then you can report him to the police. 

As cruising on app isnt a crime, however being forced upon to do a sex act is, especially when there is assaulted involved.  

Of course, there's always two sides to a story.  TS side doesn't sound convincing to me. 

7 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Assault is assault whether by a catfish or a dog-face. It's a crime irrespective of victim's gender or sexual orientation, under any circumstance. 

A.

First it must be assault in the legal sense. I m not sure if what happened amounted to assault in such legal terms.

Did the catfisher use any serious violence or anything else to entertain in sexual activity?

Was "theunluckyguy" tied up with a rope or threatened with a knife or the catfisher guy held him with violence and "Theunluckyguy" could not move away???

Was TS "Theunluckyguy" unable to get out of the cubicle by his own means due to any violence of the "catfisher"?

Was the TS unable to call for any help at a public toilet in a hospital?

Did the "catfisher" put out a knife at any time as the TS feared at the start?

21 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

20 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

He immediate attk me the moment I open the door.

Fking 毒(toxic). He strike my genital! Grab my ball so hard that the skin is still red and sting after hrs have past. So much pain that I barely can move... I was so scare he take out of knife or sth and threaten me.

These are the words and the information we have from TS.

TS wrote "the catfisher" "struck his dick and "grabbed his balls" and he had suffered pain from the catfisher "grabbing" his balls.

Please note it must be an "assault" in the legal term. The TS uses the word assault, but any assault must fall under the legal definition of assault:

Here is what the legal definitions write about "assault":

Assault

An assault is any act (and not mere omission to act) by which a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to suffer or apprehend immediate unlawful violence.

An element of the offence of common assault is lack of consent so that the prosecution may (where it is a live issue) have to establish that the offence was committed without consent. However, a lack of consent can be inferred from evidence other than the direct evidence of the victim.

Most of the physical contacts of ordinary life are not actionable because they are impliedly consented to by all who move in society and so expose themselves to the risk of bodily contact.

The offence is committed when a person intentionally or recklessly assaults another, thereby causing Actual Bodily Harm (ABH). It must be proved that the assault (which includes “battery”) “occasioned” or caused the bodily harm. Bodily harm has its ordinary meaning and includes any hurt calculated to interfere with the health or comfort of the victim: such hurt need not be permanent, but must be more than transient and trifling.

Psychological harm that involves more than mere emotions such as fear, distress or panic can amount to ABH. However psychological injury not amounting to recognizable psychiatric illness does not fall within the ambit of bodily harm for the purposes of the Act.

The phrase "actual bodily harm" can include psychiatric injury where this is proved by medical evidence but it did not include emotions, such as fear or panic, nor states of mind that were not themselves evidence of some identifiable clinical condition. Any allegation of actual bodily harm based on psychiatric injury, which was not admitted by the defence, should be supported by appropriate expert evidence.

On the gravity of injuries:

Where injuries amount to no more than the following:

• Grazes;
  • Scratches;
  • Abrasions;
  • Minor bruising;
  • Swellings;
  • Reddening of the skin;
  • Superficial cuts.

it is likely not to lead to any charge.

My assessment:

In my personal view I m not sure if what happened would be seen as sufficient to make up a criminal offence such as assault. I doubt so.

B.

From what I read, TS "theunluckyguy" stimulated the catfisher's nipples up to the end and permitted to rub his dick on his body.

Yes, TS 'Theunluckyguy" did not entertain the catfisher with pleasure but he did.

TS did not just stop and do nothing but for the purpose of getting the unpleasant situation over asap, he helped to make the "catfisher" to come as early as possible.

Any police officer would ask TS whether he ever defended himself, fended the other off and / or asked the "catfisher" to stop any at any time.

And I m sure there would be other questions raised by any investigating officer.

39 minutes ago, singalion said:

Please note it must be an "assault" in the legal term. The TS uses the word assault, but any assault must fall under the legal definition of assault:

Here is what the legal definitions write about "assault":

Assault

An assault is any act (and not mere omission to act) by which a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to suffer or apprehend immediate unlawful violence.

An element of the offence of common assault is lack of consent so that the prosecution may (where it is a live issue) have to establish that the offence was committed without consent. However, a lack of consent can be inferred from evidence other than the direct evidence of the victim.

Most of the physical contacts of ordinary life are not actionable because they are impliedly consented to by all who move in society and so expose themselves to the risk of bodily contact.

The offence is committed when a person intentionally or recklessly assaults another, thereby causing Actual Bodily Harm (ABH). It must be proved that the assault (which includes “battery”) “occasioned” or caused the bodily harm. Bodily harm has its ordinary meaning and includes any hurt calculated to interfere with the health or comfort of the victim: such hurt need not be permanent, but must be more than transient and trifling.

Psychological harm that involves more than mere emotions such as fear, distress or panic can amount to ABH. However psychological injury not amounting to recognizable psychiatric illness does not fall within the ambit of bodily harm for the purposes of the Act.

The phrase "actual bodily harm" can include psychiatric injury where this is proved by medical evidence but it did not include emotions, such as fear or panic, nor states of mind that were not themselves evidence of some identifiable clinical condition. Any allegation of actual bodily harm based on psychiatric injury, which was not admitted by the defence, should be supported by appropriate expert evidence.

On the gravity of injuries:

Where injuries amount to no more than the following:

• Grazes;
  • Scratches;
  • Abrasions;
  • Minor bruising;
  • Swellings;
  • Reddening of the skin;
  • Superficial cuts.

it is likely not to lead to any charge.

My assessment:

In my personal view I m not sure if what happened would be seen as sufficient to make up a criminal offence such as assault. I doubt so.

B.

From what I read, TS "theunluckyguy" stimulated the catfisher's nipples up to the end and permitted to rub his dick on his body.

Yes, TS 'Theunluckyguy" did not entertain the catfisher with pleasure but he did.

TS did not just stop and do nothing but for the purpose of getting the unpleasant situation over asap, he helped to make the "catfisher" to come as early as possible.

Any police officer would ask TS whether he ever defended himself, fended the other off and / or asked the "catfisher" to stop any at any time.

And I m sure there would be other questions raised by any investigating officer.

You really are so full of lies with all your baseless and unfounded claims and definitions. You are a public nuisance and a danger to the community here on BW with your entire load of bullshit which you keep spilling all over this forum. You should have been banned and evicted from the forum the moment you sign up. You are a FOREIGN TRASH in every sense of the word.

Under the Singapore Penal Act

Criminal force and assault
Force

349.  A person is said to use force to another if he causes motion, change of motion, or cessation of motion to that other, or if he causes to any substance such motion, or change of motion, or cessation of motion as brings that substance into contact with any part of that other’s body, or with anything which that other is wearing or carrying, or with anything so situated that such contact affects that other’s sense of feeling:

Criminal force
350.  Whoever intentionally uses force to any person, without that person’s consent, in order to cause the committing of any offence, or intending by the use of such force illegally to cause, or knowing it to be likely that by the use of such force he will illegally cause injury, fear or annoyance to the person to whom the force is used, is said to use criminal force to that other.

Assault
351.  Whoever makes any gesture or any preparation, intending or knowing it to be likely that such gesture or preparation will cause any person present to apprehend that he who makes that gesture or preparation is about to use criminal force to that person, is said to commit an assault.
     Explanation.— Mere words do not amount to an assault. But the words which a person uses may give to his gestures or preparations such a meaning as may make those gestures or preparations amount to an assault.
Illustrations
     (a)  A shakes his fist at Z, intending or knowing it to be likely that he may thereby cause Z to believe that A is about to strike Z. A has committed an assault.
     (b)  A begins to unloose the muzzle of a ferocious dog, intending or knowing it to be likely that he may thereby cause Z to believe that he is about to cause the dog to attack Z. A has committed an assault upon Z.
     (c)  A takes up a stick, saying to Z, “I will give you a beating”. Here, though the words used by A could in no case amount to an assault, and though the mere gesture, unaccompanied by any other circumstances might not amount to an assault, the gesture explained by the words may amount to an assault.
[Indian PC 1860, s. 351]
Punishment for using criminal force otherwise than on grave and sudden provocation
352.  Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any person otherwise than on grave and sudden provocation given by that person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine which may extend to $1,500, or with both.
[51/2007]
     Explanation.—Grave and sudden provocation will not mitigate the punishment for an offence under this section, if the provocation is sought or voluntarily provoked by the offender as an excuse for the offence; or
     if the provocation is given by anything done in obedience to the law or by a public servant in the lawful exercise of the powers of such public servant; or
     if the provocation is given by anything done in the lawful exercise of the right of private defence.
     Whether the provocation was grave and sudden enough to mitigate the offence, is a question of fact.

23 hours ago, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Hi peeps, 

So sorry to hear of your experience. Please know that you have done ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong to deserve this. 

Hope you will consider the following

a) Police report

b) Get some counselling help..sometimes having someone to hear you out in no judgemental way is helpful 

http://sacc.aware.org.sg/get-help/talk-to-us/

https://oogachaga.com/hotline-whatsapp-counselling

c) expose this person so that none will go thru again

Most important of all, please know you have done nothing wrong, so be strong and courageous. This person will rot in HELL

Hugs

And quoting any statutes of the Singapore Penal Code will make any incident immediately qualify as an assault in the legal sense???

The factual situation of what happened between the "catfisher" and TS  is not relevant and only because you quoted the Penal code it will automatically be considered to be an "assault"?

Any prosecutor will not make an assessment whether what happened in the real scenario will constitute assault or not?

Or will he ask you to tell him whether the happening amounted to assault or not?

To define the statutes of the Penal Code, there will not be any definitions or any basis on what is seen as an assault or describing what amounts to an assault or not in the legal sense and to give definitions to the legal terms? No???

These definitions have been summarised in my earlier post. Nothing else.

Do you think anyone or the TS will understand anything of the statutes you quoted?

Does it help the TS in any way and he can adapt it to his situation?

Did you come to any conclusion whether what happened in real was assault in the legal sense or not? How did you help the TS in his situation?

What other purpose did your post serve as hitting on me?

Was your post an assault against me?

Guest Confused

I don’t get it. What do you mean by he ATTACKED you? Grabbed your genitals? Can’t you refuse? And instead of standing there motionless, you still fondled his nipples? Face palm.

and....steroid cream on your balls? Who taught you that? Double face palm.

It is hilarious how some pertinent Guest(s) try/ tries very hard to use every chance to paint dirt on me.

The efforts of taking my words out of the context are hilarious too.

Please bring up any evidence where I said or even came close to say "that rape is OK as long as it started off consensual at the beginning"?

Please bring up any evidence where I said "that any criminal sexual offender  can be let off just because the hands of the victim are also not clean".

I never said that and I did no say that at my post at all. You are taking my words out of the context and are just inventions made by you.

I merely stated that the TS had committed an offence himself too. And this is correct.

And surely, he needs to factor this into his decision when he should report the incident to the police.

If you had a problem in reading or understanding my earlier post, then here read it again:

Nobody will find there any of your claims you made against me in your own post.

As usual you are just making up things.

22 hours ago, singalion said:

1. Sex should be consensual. You have no obligation to have sex with someone if you don't want or if you don't feel for it.

By all your comical attempts to paint me in a bad picture you very well made the BW community aware how you can contradict yourself just in order to throw dirt at someone and creating confusion at innocent parties like the TS.

Just some weeks ago you blamed me for not taking sufficient consideration to the Singapore society and (surely inaccurately) claimed I was irresponsibly pushing young people to unreflectedly do a coming out of being gay here in Singapore and not taking into account any severe impact on these coming outs.

And now you do nothing else as proposing to the TS, a young Singaporean, who is even currently serving his NS,  to come out as a gay to the Singapore police force and the public by lodging a police report on the incident at the SGH toilet.

What great evidence of how you can contradict yourself just for serving your purpose.

Aren't you irresponsible now?

But one of the crucial points here where we all can not be clear about is the fact: Did the TS make it sufficiently clear to the other person that he does not want to entertain him or play with him at all. Did somehow this message come through to the "catfisher"?

Was the TS hesitating, pulling away his hands or fending off the "offender" at any point to make clear his unwillingness to play with the other?

And why did the TS open his pants when he saw that the guy was catfishing and an old fat uncle with "golden" hair and feminine behaviour?

Don't understand me wrong: I don't condone the behaviour of the "catfisher". What he did was surely wrong.

He was wrong for pushing his sexual interest.

I never said the "Catfisher" did not exploit the situation.

And take a look again at the starting point of my earlier post:

I clearly made out, sex should always be consensual.

If you have problems in reading posts or understanding posts, then I m sorry for you. 

What I don't need is your interpretations and wrong "conclusions" made on my own posts.

Guest you can go on to smear dirt on me but please don't use the innocent TS to play your nasty games on BW.

Edited by singalion

Somebody posted this here at an earlier post in a Guest appearance:

If TS is to go to the police, what is the worst that can happen? There are two things TS can do:

(1) Clear out all grindr and handphone evidence and lie to the police and say that it was a case of mistaken identity and the perpetrator mistook TS to be somebody else, and the perpetrator barged into the toilet when TS responded to the strange knocks on his door. And he is only reporting now because he has been confused by all these happenings until now, since such things do not make much sense to him or anyone else at all, OR

(2) Be honest about it and tell the police that he "invited" the perpetrator for fun in the toilet. Now, even if TS goes to the police with the truth, what do you think the police will do? Arrest TS on the spot? No doubt that might happen, but the likelihood of TS getting nothing more than a big big scolding and warning from the police is more probable.

And with that police report, the police will just go and patrol the area a bit more, and keep an eye on any other similar cases in the future (or in the past) since TS may not be the first victim. Is that good enough vengence for TS, that's for TS to decide. And with that, TS can make a decision whether to lodge the report or not.

-  Quote End.  -

This is very bad advice and I hope the TS does not follow on this proposal. TS please ignore it. Someone is trying hard for you to burn your hands.

The reasons why you should not follow this advice are:

a) The person who posted this asks you to lie in front of the police officer. I would never recommend anyone to lie in front of a police officer. The question will remain if you can upkeep your lie. I don’t think you can because chances are high the truth will be detected by the police during any investigations.

b) Do you think clearing out the grindr chat and handphone messages will not be detected by the police? Don’t you think the catfisher will be the first one to point at the messages or in the worst case the police will dig out the evidence on their own. Don’t you know that grindr has an obligation to forward any chat discussion on demand of a police order and can trace back any chat if so called for?

What if the police will scroll through the handphone of the catfisher and will find all grindr chats and whatsapp messages. How will you look in front of the police? As a trustworthy person? What are you going to explain to the police then? That you lied? How will they treat your report? As something reliable? What an irresponsible recommendation is that?

c) Third point is: You story is already evident at BW. Even if all messages are deleted from BW, BW on any police request can (or must) dig every single post out again. You clearly wrote about the grindr chat and exchanging messages. How do you intend to run off from these facts?

d) Coming up with some invented explanation only makes you look stupid or in the worst case you run into contradictions and the police will find your story not to be trusted. Note that you can be charged for obstructing justice once the police finds out the truth.

Do you seriously want to go down such avenue and take such a risk?

d) The cited reaction from the police authority – letting you off with a warning as a reaction from the police is mere speculation. Will you risk to take your chances for the police letting you off when it is clear you had public sex in a toilet at a government hospital in Singapore??? What chances are there for just receiving a warning?

e) If you follow any of above advice you will only end up being more embarrassed, seen as totally untrustworthy and in the end prosecuted for sex in a public space and having obstructed in the investigations.  

This is the best evidence how irresponsible this Guest is in pushing young Singaporeans into extreme trouble and not taking any thought for any consideration of the wellbeing of the victim and simply causing huge distress to the victim.

I am deeply shocked to see that this Guest prefers to pull in innocent victims to make them run into more harmful situations.

Unless TS is open on his sexual orientation (what I don't think), but while serving NS, I would not recommend any such approach on this matter to make a police report.

This post from this Guest has been the most irresponsible advice I have ever seen on BW. And is evidence that his care for others at BW is zero.

This advice has been made by someone who does not take any cent on the victim or aggravated party in this situation. What sort of malice is such advice?

My personal advice to you is:

Don’t put yourself into more distress and trouble.

Chances are low for your matter to be seen as legible “assault” in legal terms. Lodging a police report might have adverse reactions on you if you are not ready to come out as a gay.

Your own contribution to the situation speaks clearly against you.  (I know it is not nice to somehow “blame” you on the situation or place contributed blame on you, but I am known at BW for open and frank words). Sure, I can paint a nice picture for you, but what will be your takeaway?

Take the incident as something to learn for the future to handle such situation in better terms.

A “no” has to be taken as a no but learn to speak out if any situation is uncomfortable or just stop anything and make that clear to the other party.

And please don’t understand me wrong: Surely, you are a victim of someone having taken advantage on you and I never intended to justify the nasty behaviour of that “catfisher”. This catfisher guy is an asshole who exploited the situation.

But be very clear on your steps and better don’t count on Guest advices at BW.

Edited by singalion
spacing

Sorry for your ordeal. In the future don't meet people in toilet.. What's wrong with meeting in the open? He knows that you are probably timid and this encouraged him to be an ass hole.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Such post can only come from a 100% male chauvinist who would claim that rape is OK as long as it started off consensual at the beginning. 

This entire issue is not about "catfishing" or not. This entire issue is about someone using criminal sexual violence on aother person. Even if it is indeed true that TS's hands are not completely clean and the invitation to public sex may be (I stress, only "MAY BE") a criminal offense, that does not gives anyone the right to commit an even bigger evil of sexual assault!! If @singalion thinks that the perpetrator can be let off just because the hands of the victim are also not clean, maybe he can aso be assaulted the same way the next time he try cruising anywhere else, eg MacRitchie!

This is basic understanding and anyone who fails to see this is really lacking in common sense! I really do not know just what type of FOREIGN TRASH that we have here in Singapore. Such meaningless defense really makes me wonder if @singalion has been guilty of such entrapment of and sexual assault on others before. I initially skipped his post until TS mentioned his name and agreed with what he had to say. This goes to show how foreign trash like @singalion might be a danger to impressionable younsters like TS here on this forum.

To be a male chauvinist,  @singalion would have to put up with your horrible, abominable posts attacking him and not slap your face (figuratively) in return.  Your constant tirades against foreigners also show a severe mental trauma that consumes you.  Maybe out of pity I should not elaborate more about it...

This thread includes admirable dissertations about reactions to the episode described by the TS.   The episode has already happened, and the TS already suffered it.  Now it is the time for the TS to learn from it, and plan how to avoid a similar one in the future.  Vulnerable persons, and we all are somewhat vulnerable, should take as a hobby an interest in self defense.  They say that "attack is the best defense", so this comes down to learn to effectively attack an attacker in self defense.  An attack should not be seen as something immoral.  In my Aikido I cannot be passive but after during the attack by the opponent I have to attack him in turn to prevail over him and disable him, with a minimum of damage.

17 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Agree that all meetings should be at a place where both can see each other. And dont wait more than 5 mins if the person dont appear. Some ppl are hiding in a corner but they dont appear. 

good one....

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Sorry for your ordeal. In the future don't meet people in toilet.. What's wrong with meeting in the open? He knows that you are probably timid and this encouraged him to be an ass hole.

That reminds me of my incident. I was at NUH. Feeling bored. I turned on the G app. Cos I am old and ugly so I wasn’t expecting much. Suddenly a nsf message me and asked to me saying that he is nearby. I’m excited. Never in my life such young boy want to meet me. He gave me direction to meet at 1 of the toilet in the main building. I went there. Toilet is quiet but empty. So I came out. Then I message him and asked him where is he. He replied he was on his way. So I waited outside. Then after 10mins. I messaged him again. He said he is in the toilet. But I was like standing outside all this while and did not see anyone enter the toilet. I messaged him and he asked me what attire I am wearing. I describe to him. And after that. No more reply from him. 

1 hour ago, tyan said:

That reminds me of my incident. I was at NUH. Feeling bored. I turned on the G app. Cos I am old and ugly so I wasn’t expecting much. Suddenly a nsf message me and asked to me saying that he is nearby. I’m excited. Never in my life such young boy want to meet me. He gave me direction to meet at 1 of the toilet in the main building. I went there. Toilet is quiet but empty. So I came out. Then I message him and asked him where is he. He replied he was on his way. So I waited outside. Then after 10mins. I messaged him again. He said he is in the toilet. But I was like standing outside all this while and did not see anyone enter the toilet. I messaged him and he asked me what attire I am wearing. I describe to him. And after that. No more reply from him. 

I can relate, seen a lot of such disappearing acts in my life too... 

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

On 11/3/2020 at 5:38 PM, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Hi peeps, 

That is dangerous to meet total stranger in a quiet toilet!

But he forced you, that is wrong. You have right to report him.

But that will expose what you do too. Are you strong enough to go through with that? - It depends on you.

If you are not, then it's best to forget it as a lesson learned.

21 hours ago, singalion said:

And quoting any statutes of the Singapore Penal Code will make any incident immediately qualify as an assault in the legal sense???

The factual situation of what happened between the "catfisher" and TS  is not relevant and only because you quoted the Penal code it will automatically be considered to be an "assault"?

Any prosecutor will not make an assessment whether what happened in the real scenario will constitute assault or not?

Or will he ask you to tell him whether the happening amounted to assault or not?

To define the statutes of the Penal Code, there will not be any definitions or any basis on what is seen as an assault or describing what amounts to an assault or not in the legal sense and to give definitions to the legal terms? No???

These definitions have been summarised in my earlier post. Nothing else.

Do you think anyone or the TS will understand anything of the statutes you quoted?

Does it help the TS in any way and he can adapt it to his situation?

Did you come to any conclusion whether what happened in real was assault in the legal sense or not? How did you help the TS in his situation?

What other purpose did your post serve as hitting on me?

Was your post an assault against me?

Whether TS will understand the statutes posted is up to him to decide. The factual statutes are listed there by the other guest, which is far better than your bunch of lies which you are spreading here. There was even a thread somewhere which exposed how you tried to mislead everyone about the population of some population numbers in North Korea by citing the population numbers from decades ago, and deliberately hiding the reporting year.

The entire reason why any countries has legal laws is just so that the definitions, such as that on assault, are left as concrete as possible. I don't know which 3rd world country you came from, but this is as common sense as it can be. Whether the prosecutor wants to give the perpetrators a verbal warning or carry on with further actions, is dependent on them.

But for such cases of sexual assault, it is unlikely for the perpetrator to get away so easily. 

As for your question whether the other guest "assaulted" you, that's such a laugh. In what way has he threatened you with any form of bodily harm or whatever? By telling you should have been banned? 

Your defensiveness over perpetrator who assaulted TS seems completely disproportionate, too the extent that it begets suspicion. You even tried to dissuade TS from reporting to the police. 

The reasonable question that follows : ARE YOU THE CATFISH??? 

15 hours ago, singalion said:

Somebody posted this here at an earlier post in a Guest appearance:

-  Quote End.  -

This is very bad advice and I hope the TS does not follow on this proposal. TS please ignore it. Someone is trying hard for you to burn your hands.

The reasons why you should not follow this advice are:

a) The person who posted this asks you to lie in front of the police officer. I would never recommend anyone to lie in front of a police officer. The question will remain if you can upkeep your lie. I don’t think you can because chances are high the truth will be detected by the police during any investigations.

b) Do you think clearing out the grindr chat and handphone messages will not be detected by the police? Don’t you think the catfisher will be the first one to point at the messages or in the worst case the police will dig out the evidence on their own. Don’t you know that grindr has an obligation to forward any chat discussion on demand of a police order and can trace back any chat if so called for?

What if the police will scroll through the handphone of the catfisher and will find all grindr chats and whatsapp messages. How will you look in front of the police? As a trustworthy person? What are you going to explain to the police then? That you lied? How will they treat your report? As something reliable? What an irresponsible recommendation is that?

c) Third point is: You story is already evident at BW. Even if all messages are deleted from BW, BW on any police request can (or must) dig every single post out again. You clearly wrote about the grindr chat and exchanging messages. How do you intend to run off from these facts?

d) Coming up with some invented explanation only makes you look stupid or in the worst case you run into contradictions and the police will find your story not to be trusted. Note that you can be charged for obstructing justice once the police finds out the truth.

Do you seriously want to go down such avenue and take such a risk?

d) The cited reaction from the police authority – letting you off with a warning as a reaction from the police is mere speculation. Will you risk to take your chances for the police letting you off when it is clear you had public sex in a toilet at a government hospital in Singapore??? What chances are there for just receiving a warning?

e) If you follow any of above advice you will only end up being more embarrassed, seen as totally untrustworthy and in the end prosecuted for sex in a public space and having obstructed in the investigations.  

This is the best evidence how irresponsible this Guest is in pushing young Singaporeans into extreme trouble and not taking any thought for any consideration of the wellbeing of the victim and simply causing huge distress to the victim.

I am deeply shocked to see that this Guest prefers to pull in innocent victims to make them run into more harmful situations.

Unless TS is open on his sexual orientation (what I don't think), but while serving NS, I would not recommend any such approach on this matter to make a police report.

This post from this Guest has been the most irresponsible advice I have ever seen on BW. And is evidence that his care for others at BW is zero.

This advice has been made by someone who does not take any cent on the victim or aggravated party in this situation. What sort of malice is such advice?

My personal advice to you is:

Don’t put yourself into more distress and trouble.

Chances are low for your matter to be seen as legible “assault” in legal terms. Lodging a police report might have adverse reactions on you if you are not ready to come out as a gay.

Your own contribution to the situation speaks clearly against you.  (I know it is not nice to somehow “blame” you on the situation or place contributed blame on you, but I am known at BW for open and frank words). Sure, I can paint a nice picture for you, but what will be your takeaway?

Take the incident as something to learn for the future to handle such situation in better terms.

A “no” has to be taken as a no but learn to speak out if any situation is uncomfortable or just stop anything and make that clear to the other party.

And please don’t understand me wrong: Surely, you are a victim of someone having taken advantage on you and I never intended to justify the nasty behaviour of that “catfisher”. This catfisher guy is an asshole who exploited the situation.

But be very clear on your steps and better don’t count on Guest advices at BW.

Again, another long post from you telling the TS not to report to the police. Anyone with any logical sense would suspect your motivation. You have even gone that far to focus only on the other guest's suggestion to lie, while ignoring his other suggestion to tell the truth. In short, you are trying to capitalize on the smaller flaws committed by TS, so that you can help the perpetrators get away with a bigger crime. 

The reasonable question from above repeated: What are you HIDING?

You are definitely not what you have tried to lead other people to believe what you are. I do not see any positive talents in you. But for sure, looking at your undermining of our local legal statutes and the encouragement of TS to let the sexual predators get away with his crime, you definitely qualify as a TRASH, and one whose presence in my country will only breed further sexual assaults on gays, simply because 377A is still in force. 

@Guest TheUnluckyGuy. 
treat it as a lesson learnt. 
next time maybe u can meet him outside toilet first. If ok, then go into the toilet. 

Quote:

"The factual statutes are listed there by the other guest,..."

🤣

I m not the same as the other Guest, ha ha. But I m still using the same type of capital letters as the other guest...

Quote:

Guest 1: ARE YOU THE CATFISH?

Guest 2: What are you HIDING?

Quote end-

All these smear posts have the same writing style and using these CAPITAL LETTERS...  in all of them.

No, I m not the same as the other guest. ha ha. Same same but different lah. ha ha

What I am hiding?

I am hiding the conclusion on my findings, ...

because the other members at BW are smart enough to see what's going on.

Hmm at this time and age......pls practice the following

1) Try to meet in public place first b4 decide if you want to play together

2) Don't TRUST PHOTOs, do VID CALL to validate the person is the one from picture

3) Trade IG

4) Make friends and only do with ppl you comfortable with, don't engage strangers

If you just want to do quickie becos you couldn't think then sorry blame only yourself and treat it as an lesson learned.

5 hours ago, singalion said:

Quote:

"The factual statutes are listed there by the other guest,..."

🤣

I m not the same as the other Guest, ha ha. But I m still using the same type of capital letters as the other guest...

Quote:

Guest 1: ARE YOU THE CATFISH?

Guest 2: What are you HIDING?

Quote end-

All these smear posts have the same writing style and using these CAPITAL LETTERS...  in all of them.

No, I m not the same as the other guest. ha ha. Same same but different lah. ha ha

What I am hiding?

I am hiding the conclusion on my findings, ...

because the other members at BW are smart enough to see what's going on.

ROFLMAO! It's really funny to see how people can confuse one guest to be another one all over the place! Yes, I am THAT (note CAPITAL LETTERS) guest! Ohhhhh ... but again, I am NOT (note CAPITAL LETTERS) that guest! You think we are all the same guest? Different different but same lah. ha ha But the very fact that you are obfuscating from the other guest(s) queries implies that he (or they) are spot on their money when he (or they) says you have something to hide! 

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 5:38 PM, Guest Theunluckguy said:

Hi peeps, 

Erm, handsome gay on grindr are mostly scammer asking u to invest $$$. Faceless profile 40% ugly, 30% good bod no face, scammer 20%, 10% good looking but u will nv meet one. 

My advise, dont meet. Hahaha 

• 2 months later...
Guest Dee Dot Do Dum
On 10/17/2020 at 8:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

First, if you have a registered profile, why go Guest mode to tell people this? Second, to think you even went to some Satanic ritual just because you were invited is completely insane. 

You are the weirdo here. 

He's too embarrassed to use registered profile becos he kena conned.

• G_M changed the title to Share your experience of being Ghosted, Catfish encounter (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.