Male HQ

Racial Slur deserves its place in the Flaming Room

Guest Guest

52 minutes ago, Guest petty said:

what damage? damn the world is tumbling down!

You are behaving here like a 5 year old boy lamenting and whining over something petty.

We don't even know the exact "terms" of your agreement with him.

What I can read out of your own posts is that you're just jealous on your friend.

"Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......"

There is nothing much to discuss...

And you should be sufficiently mature to handle the situation...

23 minutes ago, Guest petty said:

Plus, you are the coward here. You had everything in your hands and disallow your friend to bring the girl (if it ever was a girl) in the first place. Why didn't you tell him off? Why didn't you confront him directly?

Therefore, you tolerated it. And now you want to complain?

What do you want to hear from us?

Shall we sit in the corner and cry?

Maybe you just use this here to frame your friend, because you know that he reads blowing wind.

If you can really reply to this thread so frequently, and on top of it, reply to yourself on a back to back posting, it just goes to show this thread is really grinding on your conscience, isn't it? You must have been guilty of such inconsiderate matters to be so affected by this thread to keep lashing out like that. Did this thread prick your conscience that much, you wanton dickhead? LOL! I doubt my friend would read this forum as he is only bi-curious. And in fact, even if he did read the thread, he would have sincerely apologized like how most Singaporean would do, instead of lashing out like some inconsiderate slutty Filipinos who keeps bringing people back to the room to screw around.   

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If you can really reply to this thread so frequently, and on top of it, reply to yourself on a back to back posting, it just goes to show this thread is really grinding on your conscience, isn't it? You must have been guilty of such inconsiderate matters to be so affected by this thread to keep lashing out like that. Did this thread prick your conscience that much, you wanton dickhead? LOL! I doubt my friend would read this forum as he is only bi-curious. And in fact, even if he did read the thread, he would have sincerely apologized like how most Singaporean would do, instead of lashing out like some inconsiderate slutty Filipinos who keeps bringing people back to the room to screw around.   

I never shared the hotel room with someone (on a cost sharing basis) in the first place. I m maybe guilty on other things but not on this. I don't need or want to share any hotel room (unless in a relationship).

for what should I feel guilty?

Your asking about feeling guilty should supports my assumption that the whole intention of starting this thread is to frame the guy who took the girl/guy into the shared hotel room.

By the way you don't need to come out here with your hate rants against other nationalities.

Just shows what a small heart and brain you have, plus you are a racist.

As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys  and angels, and there are no black sheep Singaporeans???

You are just the best example of a nasty Singaporean who has no culture, is very petty in nature and likes to look down on other ethnics or nationalities.

You are disgusting!

Guest Jim.boy
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guys you don't have to turn down other nationality. I am filipino but not slutty. Its not our problem if we are attractive. We have a nice delectable tan color skin and almond eyes. 

1 hour ago, Guest Jim.boy said:

Guys you don't have to turn down other nationality. I am filipino but not slutty. Its not our problem if we are attractive. We have a nice delectable tan color skin and almond eyes. 

It is ok.

We all don't support any racist slurs here.

I maybe don't like Eskimos or maybe don't find their looks attractive but I would never write anything to that sort for any other ethnic group.

You are a proud Filipino,. we know from previous post from you, but please don't overdo. And your repeated self marketing here got you into trouble before.

Never learn anything I guess?

There are cute Filipinos as ugly ones (from looks) as in all other ethnics. Please do not generalise.

Maybe you did not note that chocolate tans count quite negative in Singapore. (Not my opinion but for the majority in Singapore).

But what I want to say is that you won't make friends here by pointing this out.

I just wonder why you always need to expose yourself so much.

Is there nobody in the Philippines who admires you???

Guest Jim.boy
6 minutes ago, Guest petty said:

It is ok.

We all don't support any racist slurs here.

I maybe don't like Eskimos or maybe don't find their looks attractive but I would never write anything to that sort for any other ethnic group.

You are a proud Filipino,. we know from previous post from you, but please don't overdo. And your repeated self marketing here got you into trouble before.

Never learn anything I guess?

There are cute Filipinos as ugly ones (from looks) as in all other ethnics. Please do not generalise.

Maybe you did not note that chocolate tans count quite negative in Singapore. (Not my opinion but for the majority in Singapore).

But what I want to say is that you won't make friends here by pointing this out.

I just wonder why you always need to expose yourself so much.

Is there nobody in the Philippines who admires you???

Nobody admires me I'm a pathetic loser. I need an attention. Can ypu be my master?

7 hours ago, Guest petty said:

I never shared the hotel room with someone (on a cost sharing basis) in the first place. I m maybe guilty on other things but not on this. I don't need or want to share any hotel room (unless in a relationship).

for what should I feel guilty?

Your asking about feeling guilty should supports my assumption that the whole intention of starting this thread is to frame the guy who took the girl/guy into the shared hotel room.

By the way you don't need to come out here with your hate rants against other nationalities.

Just shows what a small heart and brain you have, plus you are a racist.

As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys  and angels, and there are no black sheep Singaporeans???

You are just the best example of a nasty Singaporean who has no culture, is very petty in nature and likes to look down on other ethnics or nationalities.

You are disgusting!

Oh... you don't need anyone to rant any hate against any nationalities here. You are doing that job here very well all by yourself, and targetting at Singaporeans too. It is not as if there's anything nice about the Filthypinoys to talk about in the first place. The only thing big about them is their overbloaded sense of self ego, while everything else about them is small, from their hearts, to their wallets and even their pricks! Oh ... I have to take that back. There ARE some things big about them - their overused pussies and assholes since prostitution is such a big industry for them. And poverty is but only one small reason driving prostitution in Filthypines, as loose moral cultural factors and the slutty attitude of people toward money and the social acceptance of prostitution play an even bigger major role in the sex industry there. Filthypinoys are even known to sleep their way up for promotions. Look who's disgusting now?

“If people throw stones at u, it’s because u are a good tree full of fruits. They see a lot of harvest in u. Don’t go down to their level by throwing them back the stones, but throw them your fruits so the seeds of yourself may inspire them to change their ways. 1f64f.png?zoom=2.625&resize=16%2C16&ssl=

Keep hating on us Filipinos we will kill you with kindness. Love you all!!!!! God bless. ..

4 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

“If people throw stones at u, it’s because u are a good tree full of fruits. They see a lot of harvest in u. Don’t go down to their level by throwing them back the stones, but throw them your fruits so the seeds of yourself may inspire them to change their ways. 1f64f.png?zoom=2.625&resize=16%2C16&ssl=

Keep hating on us Filipinos we will kill you with kindness. Love you all!!!!! God bless. ..

You started well, Jim.  Thread cautiously and have fun.

The Moderator has revealed new sanctions against those who discriminate.  Don't let some "guests" entice you with their racist comments.  As "guests" they are immune to be banned and so they spew their venom and burn out their victims.  But there is something ignoble and cowardly in that, plus they have to remain anonymous and live in an amorphous world of lost souls. Especially if you are a good tree full of fruits, they may choose to launch a strong hail with big pellets to leave your fruits all over the floor.  And killing them with kindness is no guarantee that they will be exterminated.  One can develop an art with those "guests" who are poisonous that neutralizes their sting and puts them to shame. :)

Edited by Steve5380

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh... you don't need anyone to rant any hate against any nationalities here. You are doing that job here very well all by yourself, and targetting at Singaporeans too. It is not as if there's anything nice about the Filthypinoys to talk about in the first place. The only thing big about them is their overbloaded sense of self ego, while everything else about them is small, from their hearts, to their wallets and even their pricks! Oh ... I have to take that back. There ARE some things big about them - their overused pussies and assholes since prostitution is such a big industry for them. And poverty is but only one small reason driving prostitution in Filthypines, as loose moral cultural factors and the slutty attitude of people toward money and the social acceptance of prostitution play an even bigger major role in the sex industry there. Filthypinoys are even known to sleep their way up for promotions. Look who's disgusting now?

Thanks for giving the best example of an overbloated Singaporean RACIST who's only talent is to look down on others. Just note that your pretended superiority derives from nothing and Singapore will probably sink in insignificance with more people thinking like you.

As long as you can hit on something you are happy isn't it, but what a poor soul are you?

As if Singapore doesn't know any prostitution?

That famous underaged prostitute had what nationality???

You must be staying in Pawai Island not knowing much about Singapore...

Wishing you a ghostly breeze of fresh air swirling your head in all direction to come back to senses.

PS.: Don't forget that the analog TV has been switched off, time to re-adjust to 2019 (if I hadn't that dumb fear you're a hopeless case stuck in your ignorance and prejudicial mind...)

I would bet even 99% of all other Singaporeans

think that you're a disgrace to this country.

Dear Moderators

Must we tolerate these racial slurs from that Guest named "Guest Guest"?

Must we always suffer these irritating and disruptive posts from that one single Guest???

1 hour ago, Guest petty said:

Dear Moderators

Must we always suffer these irritating and disruptive posts from that one single Guest???

Guests, like you, cannot be banned.

But it is up to you to SUFFER,  to TOLERATE,  to feel insulted, to feel bad, etc.

Ignore all these negatives and have fun!

1 hour ago, Guest Hmm said:

Would not be friends with a fuckboy/promiscuous kid in the first place.

Ohhh....  even fuckboy, promiscuous kids can be good persons.  

And if their promiscuity is after you, and you don't intentionally incite it,  then why not?

What is important though with promiscuous kids is to use protection and not get too involved.

9 hours ago, Guest Hmm said:

Would not be friends with a fuckboy/promiscuous kid in the first place.

He did bring a girl back into the hotel room but whether they did anything under the covers, I don't know and I don't really care too. As such, I won't label him as a fuckboy/promiscuous as I have seen worse cases of promiscuity than that before. But I would put him as overtly friendly, or maybe even overtly flirtatious, which is not really my concern as we are just platonic friends. However, my unhappiness stems from the fact that he brought a girl back into the room even after he promised he won't do it. My worry is that of danger lurking not just in simple theft, but also that of rape accusations especially after a night of drinks. I won't judge him for his flirtatious lifestyle, but I find his lack of consideration for his roommates undeserving. From the looks of most of the response here, I think I have a sense of the general feel as well.  

9 hours ago, Guest petty said:

Dear Moderators

Ohhhh... the Moderators cannot ban a guest like you and I. What do you want to do now? Do you want to sit in the corner and cry?     "Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......"  Plus, you are the coward here. You had everything in your hands and you were the one to start throwing out the first irritating and disruptive post. Don't throw stones in the very glasshouse you are living in, and don't blame anyone else for retaliating back, you bloody SEA cockroach!! HAHAHAHA!

58 minutes ago, Zackling said:

please close this childish thread.. all of u're so goofy & silly.. Childish!!

I am in my 70s, but there is still a child in me.

And this child tells you:

Please stay out of this thread if you don't like it,

and don't ruin the fun of others. 

1 hour ago, G_M said:

Get back to Topic!

All the bitching and racial slur had been thrown into the flaming room.
Go and bitch there.

This is great, but

1) why are such racist statements not deleted out in the first place?

2) why are then the posts removed from innocent people (like me)?

3) why is Blowing wind not "upgrading" and getting a tool to fend of those hate mongering Guests with better facilities?

To 1)

They should not be simply moved to the Flaming Room because then still can be taken note of.

Instead they should be deleted out or the problematic words should be "erased"

To 2)

Not all is bitching but often just defending. Why can't I put the thing right and point out that someone is crossing the line?

That certain Guest repeatedly bashed against one group of South East Asians.

My reaction to this was surely not bitching.

And a sentence saying that "There are Singaporeans who are black sheep too" for surely is not anything racist but a general fact.

To 3)

As Blowing Wind is looking for a new Moderator:

Blowing Wind should focus on something to prevent "irrational posters" and such who cause stir permanently, to disable them from lodging any posts here.

I hope there can be a solution to this.

Maybe you can pull in some support from Gay blogs or forums from other parts from the world who have experience in this.

Thank you,

Excuse me.... Do you know what is the difference between a "NATIONALITY" and a "RACE"? Do you know the difference between Caucasians and the inhabitants of USA and Europe? Since when is Filthypinoys ever known as a "RACE"? Races are genetically distinct populations and they typically have relatively minor morphological and genetic differences. The only morphological and genetic differences you have are those closer to that of a cockroach than any human beings! That makes you a different species and not a different race all together! So there, you can go ahead and call the SPCA for my abuse of an insect if you want to.

Filthypinoys are notorious for playing the RACISM card each time they get cornered and lose their argument. Like I have said, don't throw stones in the very glasshouse you are living in, and don't blame anyone else for retaliating back! If you can't win, then don't start the fight. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. But of course, cockroaches of Southeast Asia do not have the brain power to understand the distinction between Nationalities and Races, and neither do they know when never to start a fight, and when to quit!!   

Now, cockroach, go sit in the corner and cry "Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......"

6 hours ago, Zackling said:

please close this childish thread.. all of u're so goofy & silly.. Childish!!

I remembered that you posted on the Main Forum asking for your own account to be permanently deleted a few years ago after your major life matter. What are you still doing here, and furthermore, going about telling others what to do? Seriously....? If you cannot take the heat, then get out of this kitchen! This heat is far stronger than what you can encounter in your own kitchen, regardless if you are working as a fat chef or not!

55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Excuse me.... Do you know what is the difference between a "NATIONALITY" and a "RACE"? Do you know the difference between Caucasians and the inhabitants of USA and Europe? Since when is Filthypinoys ever known as a "RACE"? Races are genetically distinct populations and they typically have relatively minor morphological and genetic differences. The only morphological and genetic differences you have are those closer to that of a cockroach than any human beings! That makes you a different species and not a different race all together! So there, you can go ahead and call the SPCA for my abuse of an insect if you want to.

Filthypinoys are notorious for playing the RACISM card each time they get cornered and lose their argument. Like I have said, don't throw stones in the very glasshouse you are living in, and don't blame anyone else for retaliating back! If you can't win, then don't start the fight. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. But of course, cockroaches of Southeast Asia do not have the brain power to understand the distinction between Nationalities and Races, and neither do they know when never to start a fight, and when to quit!!   

Now, cockroach, go sit in the corner and cry "Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......"

The majority of the people in the Philippines are of Austronesian descent who migrated from Taiwan during the Iron Age. They are called ethnic Filipinos. The largest Filipino ethnic groups include the Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilocano, Bicolano, Kapampangan, Maranao, Maguindanao, and Tausug. About 8% of all Filipinos of Austronesian descent are tribal peoples. The aborigines of the Philippines, called as Aeta, who are descended from Negritos of the Andaman Islands, now constitute only 0.003% of the entire population.

Significant foreign minorities include the ethnic Chinese, Americans, and the South Asians (mostly Sindh and Pakistani). Other foreign ethnicities in the country include Spaniards, other Europeans (mostly British and Dutch), Koreans, Japanese, Indonesians, and Arabs.

Various degrees of intermarriage between ethnic groups have resulted in the formation of a new vibrant class of peoples, collectively known as Filipino Mestizos. According to a Stanford University small-n study, only about 3.6% of all Filipinos have European genes, most probably Spanish.

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You are really a sick mind.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

As I suggested before such posts should be deleted out.

Otherwise I fear that people will write in to IMDA to lodge an official complaint.

In fact . maybe Blowing wind should do this to trace the person posting such hate mongering and racist slurs.

How can Blowing Wind allow this and leave such content on the Forums (even at the Flaming Room).

OH YESSSSSS ...... Please do the trace, and let's find out which Filthypinoy made the claim "As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys  and angels ..." right here on a Singaporean forum.

You showcased your stupidity even further by telling us about your ETHINICITY?? Was I targeting any ETHNICS there? Did I mentioned any "Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilocano, Bicolano, Kapampangan, Maranao, Maguindanao, and Tausug" before? NO! I didn't talk about any ETHNICS and any RACES . It was YOU who tried to swing the argument by playing the fake RACISM card over here by claiming Filthypinoys as a "RACE"! That's so bloody typical of Filthypinoys! There are people from other countries of the same RACE as you, and they are much more courteous and more genuine than you fake cockroaches!  

You think you touched my sore point by calling me names? That's a dead giveaway as to how I detected you as a Filthypinoy at first post without even the need for you to say so!! I guess I ripped open your prostituted ass so wide now that you are screaming in pain. If you want to cast the first stone, be ready for an entire barrage of rocks to be hurled back at you! Stop behaving like some wimpy 5 year old pussyboy lamenting and whining over your lost argument here, you stupid loser. Grow a couple of cajones and get mature enough to handle it when you lose your argument. If you do not know your manners online, let this show you who can be worse!

Now, get back to the corner where all the cockroaches are residing and go ahead and wail "Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......" This place is for 18 years old and above, and not for kids like you! So, fxxk off!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

OH YESSSSSS ...... Please do the trace, and let's find out which Filthypinoy made the claim "As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys  and angels ..." right here on a Singaporean forum.

You showcased your stupidity even further by telling us about your ETHINICITY?? Was I targeting any ETHNICS there? Did I mentioned any "Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilocano, Bicolano, Kapampangan, Maranao, Maguindanao, and Tausug" before? NO! I didn't talk about any ETHNICS and any RACES . It was YOU who tried to swing the argument by playing the fake RACISM card over here by claiming Filthypinoys as a "RACE"! That's so bloody typical of Filthypinoys! There are people from other countries of the same RACE as you, and they are much more courteous and more genuine than you fake cockroaches!  

You think you touched my sore point by calling me names? That's a dead giveaway as to how I detected you as a Filthypinoy at first post without even the need for you to say so!! I guess I ripped open your prostituted ass so wide now that you are screaming in pain. If you want to cast the first stone, be ready for an entire barrage of rocks to be hurled back at you! Stop behaving like some wimpy 5 year old pussyboy lamenting and whining over your lost argument here, you stupid loser. Grow a couple of cajones and get mature enough to handle it when you lose your argument. If you do not know your manners online, let this show you who can be worse!

Now, get back to the corner where all the cockroaches are residing and go ahead and wail "Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......" This place is for 18 years old and above, and not for kids like you! So, fxxk off!

You can say , write, shout and vomit what you want, you are still a disgusting racist...

RACIST!!!!

You should be happy that I gave you so much input to vomit out all your anger, hatred frustrations and inner pain.

Are you having foam around your mouth now?

Just for you to know: I m not a Filipino.

It's your disgusting racist attitude that I critisise here.

And you can come with your trivialities as differentiating race, nationality and ethnics but this won't help in covering your racist mindset.

The last favour I would do for you is to run away. You must be dreaming.

11 hours ago, Guest petty said:

You can say , write, shout and vomit what you want, you are still a disgusting racist...

RACIST!!!!

You should be happy that I gave you so much input to vomit out all your anger, hatred frustrations and inner pain.

Are you having foam around your mouth now?

Just for you to know: I m not a Filipino.

It's your disgusting racist attitude that I critisise here.

And you can come with your trivialities as differentiating race, nationality and ethnics but this won't help in covering your racist mindset.

The last favour I would do for you is to run away. You must be dreaming.

OOOOOOHHH! So noooow, you are suddenly not a Filthypinoy anymore?? Why? Did they just confer a cockroach with a New Citizenship here?  Are you one of those citizens that you yourself have mocked by saying "As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys  and angels ..." ? That's just sooooo typical of your kind: promiscuous slutty LIARS! I guess now that you have shamed your entire nation so much and I must have hit the nail on the head so accurately, you are trying to retreat back into your cockroach nest and bring less shame to your entire family, huh? Good! Nobody wants you here. Funny you should be asking me for any FAVOURS at all! Hahahahaha! Now, go stay in that corner and cry  "Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......"

"Oh oh, Jimmy got the  piece of cake with the strawberry on top and it's my birthday cake, mmm mmm mmm mmm . ......"

That strawberry on the birthday cake doesn't get out of your head. It's gonna be the tune of the year I tell ya.

We are sure that you had a very deprived childhood and never saw any birthday cake at all. Must be a childhood trauma.

It is so easy that you can stumble along some words that some people wrote and you will go on and on like a parrot...

That strawberry on the birthday cake doesn't get out of your head. It's gonna be the tune of the year I tell ya.

We are sure that you had a very deprived childhood and never saw any birthday cake at all. Must be a childhood trauma.

It is so easy that you can stumble along some words that some people wrote and you will go on and on like a parrot...

Finally... the cockroach managed to cry those words out itself. I guess it must also be in that cockroach-infested corner somewhere too! Good! For a moment, I thought cockroaches are fully incapable of knowing so many words! At least it's proven now that words can still get drilled into this cockroach here. Considering how so many of such cockroaches are born through prostitution and living as street urchin, it's surprising to see any one of them making it past childhood, which is more surprising than it's language capability.

you only call others cockroaches because your best friend Nightingale is singing that cockroach tune on you day in day out.

Cheap copy, no fantasy (but that has been not permitted as your doctor told you not to fantasise things as you can't handle it... )

You better watch out that nobody smashes a newspaper on top of you....

That's the end...

you only call others cockroaches because your best friend Nightingale is singing that cockroach tune on you day in day out.

Cheap copy, no fantasy (but that has been not permitted as your doctor told you not to fantasise things as you can't handle it... )

You better watch out that nobody smashes a newspaper on top of you....

That's the end...

Oh??? You don't know the origin as to why Filthypinoys are known as cockroaches? It's simply because you are the pest which can be found infesting in every part of the world, just like how cockroaches can be found infesting in every part of the world. This term didn't come from me, and neither did it originate from Nightwhore. Filthypinoys are called by that name in every corner of the world behind their backs. So next time, you hear people shouting about the presence of cockroaches, they are really referring to YOU! I have no clue why you roped Nightwhore into the picture. But of course, I guess that's what cockroaches does: Drag the trash and dirt from one place into another. So now you know why you are known as the pest of the world? You bring disease everywhere you go.

Good that this is the end for you. Let's hope that newspaper did a good job in splattering your guts out.   

Guest Guest 2
5 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Your schizophrenia has really gone overboard.  When people tell you the truth, you call them liars.  When I speak of the truth, you call me Traitor.  Always in self denial, aren't you?  tsk tsk.

What an exaggeration!  Every corner of the world?  Including Eskimos and Yakuts?  LOL.  You call people liars but you are the real one - and will resort to such rogue means to vent your hatred and contempt.

You have no clue?  Again in self denial.  He knows you are the real cockroach and I have been infamously calling you that.  That's why I was "roped" into the picture.  If you use a mirror on yourself, you will know that all those hurtful words you spewed are actually referring to yourself.

Drag the trash?  Then why drag yourself into the Flaming Room?  Why choose to stir shit all the time - first with me, and then with Steve and now with Filipinos?  

Again please use mirror to discover that your above statement is actually referring to  yourself.

You have goldfish memory?  Just hours ago, you want me to 自修 and now you're spouting profanities.  You clearly have multi-polar personality of Dr Jekyll, Evil Hyde, Jealous Troll, Hateful Cockroach, Revulsive OCD Auntie - all rolled into one.  LOL!

Paedophile attempting to lecture others from her moral high horse. LOL!

6 hours ago, Guest stinkgaporean said:

if pinoys are cockroach

singaporeans are prawn also know as "cockroach of the sea"

Look what type of a diseased Nightwhore the cockroach dragged in with it this time. This is why everyone in the world hates cockroaches. They really bring in the filth and the disease wherever they go.  Better a prawn than a cockroach.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

You have goldfish memory?  Just hours ago, you want me to 自修 and now you're spouting profanities.  You clearly have multi-polar personality of Dr Jekyll, Evil Hyde, Jealous Troll, Hateful Cockroach, Revulsive OCD Auntie - all rolled into one.  LOL!

Excuse me, Nightwhore, I was not in any thread hours ago asking anyone to 自修.  Don't bring your boboshooting over to this thread here. You want to boboshoot, you go back to your own QUARRELSOME BITCH thread to do so.  

Guest Guest 2
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Look what type of a diseased Nightwhore the cockroach dragged in with it this time. This is why everyone in the world hates cockroaches. They really bring in the filth and the disease wherever they go.  Better a prawn than a cockroach.

Excuse me, Nightwhore, I was not in any thread hours ago asking anyone to 自修.  Don't bring your boboshooting over to this thread here. You want to boboshoot, you go back to your own QUARRELSOME BITCH thread to do so.  

Neither was I.  When I saw his accusations, I was like, what the hell is he talking about?

(By the way I didn't bother to click onto his profile and go to his post history to check his countless post history of arguments to track whether his accusation was true or baseless.)

Don't even know what the hell he is talking about.

He is nothing but a boboshooter nonpareil with fantasies not just about underage children but also delusional fantasies about non-existent posts.

Guest LAN腥霉

老贱货Nightwhore真是矫情,只会胡言乱语,随意狡辩,像她这样淫荡,到无数色情网站刊登性广告,还公然在自己blog上承认对学生有性幻想,真叫人吐槽!

Guest Be Yourself

i think this guest who are really pissed with ft had a terrible job terrible boss terrible life and a terrible parents, he sounds like he dont have any happiness in his heart poor him and i pity his life, i would rather be hate as a foreigner that being him.

13 minutes ago, Guest Be Yourself said:

i think this guest who are really pissed with ft had a terrible job terrible boss terrible life and a terrible parents, he sounds like he dont have any happiness in his heart poor him and i pity his life, i would rather be hate as a foreigner that being him.

That's just sooo typical of Filthypinoys. Here's nothing but another Filthypinoy trying to hide behind the general population and drag a bigger pool of population down the drains with them. First, one cockroach tried playing the RACISM card so that they can get everyone to stand besides it after it was rwhacked for insulting Singaporeans with his statement of  ""As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys  and angels ..." and right here on a Singaporean forum itself. Now, we have another Filthypinoy trying to insinuate "FTs" into the picture so that he can get more support from a bigger population of FTs again. Come on, we are just hating you as COCKROACHES!  

That's just sooo typical of Filthypinoys. Here's nothing but another Filthypinoy trying to hide behind the general population and drag a bigger pool of population down the drains with them. First, one cockroach tried playing the RACISM card so that they can get everyone to stand besides it after it was rwhacked for insulting Singaporeans with his statement of  ""As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys  and angels ..." and right here on a Singaporean forum itself. Now, we have another Filthypinoy trying to insinuate "FTs" into the picture so that he can get more support from a bigger population of FTs again. Come on, we are just hating you as COCKROACHES!  

Yes, Filthypinoys are quite racist themselves

Guest disclosed yourself
9 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Neither was I.  When I saw his accusations, I was like, what the hell is he talking about?

(By the way I didn't bother to click onto his profile and go to his post history to check his countless post history of arguments to track whether his accusation was true or baseless.)

Don't even know what the hell he is talking about.

He is nothing but a boboshooter nonpareil with fantasies not just about underage children but also delusional fantasies about non-existent posts.

Your trait of responses is always following the same pattern!

I don't even need to be an etymologist to see that you are the same person hiding behind all those Guest profiles.

First you will respond in English, then you will choose Chinese letters next to your profile name, then you will resort to writing Chinese language ( often) expletive words, later you will add some (mostly wrong) french parlour into your posts

This is not even "nonpareil" but very similaire to your writing pattern here. It is just too easy to discover that it is you behind the posts.

It is so funny and interesting that you can really entertain yourself throughout a night in responding to your own posts...

The funniest is if you even respond to your own posts and applaud yourself for having given (in your opinion) a great response earlier.

You gave me such brilliant laughs here.

Your posts would be a big pool of teaching material for the Psychology Faculty at all Universities.

Hold there, let me get onto the phone and call the Department Head of the Department of Psychology at NUS...  will be back shortly...

Guest disclosed yourself

The most disappointing here is that the Moderators of Blowing Wind allow him to go on in insulting other South East Asians.

Let one from another South East Asian say something against Singaporeans and ooopppppsssss, Work Pass revoked and dragged to court....

But Blowing condones if posting people, who happen to be Singaporeans call other people with nasty descriptions.

This is permitted and tolerated or tolerable??????????????????????????

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Ngwm said:

Yes, Filthypinoys are quite racist themselves

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

There is nothing racist or insulting in a sentence to say that "As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys and angels" or the negative version in that in saying that  or doubting "as if Singaporeans are not always the kindest, nicest, best guys and angels all the time"

because it is simply common sense. There are no people in this world where all citizens of this people are infallible.

In every people you will find good ones and black sheep.

But you are racist here because you are calling other people with bad names, insult them and generalise on them and their (alleged) behaviour.

This is plain RACIST.

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Your trait of responses is always following the same pattern!

I don't even need to be an etymologist to see that you are the same person hiding behind all those Guest profiles.

First you will respond in English, then you will choose Chinese letters next to your profile name, then you will resort to writing Chinese language ( often) expletive words, later you will add some (mostly wrong) french parlour into your posts

This is not even "nonpareil" but very similaire to your writing pattern here. It is just too easy to discover that it is you behind the posts.

It is so funny and interesting that you can really entertain yourself throughout a night in responding to your own posts...

The funniest is if you even respond to your own posts and applaud yourself for having given (in your opinion) a great response earlier.

You gave me such brilliant laughs here.

Your posts would be a big pool of teaching material for the Psychology Faculty at all Universities.

Hold there, let me get onto the phone and call the Department Head of the Department of Psychology at NUS...  will be back shortly...

We all know who you are.

The guest with small letter usernames always pretending to be a lawyer but with poor sentence structure and grammatical errors nonpareil. LOL

Delusional megalomania notwithstanding, you are a sorry excuse of a human being who are guilty of the attacks you level upon others.

What then gives you the moral authority to criticise others? LOL

You are nothing but a fucking piece of shit.

Everyone here agrees.

Hahahaha

50 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

There is nothing racist or insulting in a sentence to say that "As if Singaporeans are always the kindest, nicest, best guys and angels" or the negative version in that in saying that  or doubting "as if Singaporeans are not always the kindest, nicest, best guys and angels all the time"

because it is simply common sense. There are no people in this world where all citizens of this people are infallible.

In every people you will find good ones and black sheep.

But you are racist here because you are calling other people with bad names, insult them and generalise on them and their (alleged) behaviour.

This is plain RACIST.

You know the above guest has run out of counterarguments when she has no choice but to resort to using big fonts.

As though posting more or shouting louder means winning the argument.

She is a pathetic loser.

LOL

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The most disappointing here is that the Moderators of Blowing Wind allow him to go on in insulting other South East Asians.

Let one from another South East Asian say something against Singaporeans and ooopppppsssss, Work Pass revoked and dragged to court....

But Blowing condones if posting people, who happen to be Singaporeans call other people with nasty descriptions.

This is permitted and tolerated or tolerable??????????????????????????

Big font traitor whore is at it above.

LOLOL

Guest disclosed yourself
36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We all know who you are.

The guest with small letter usernames always pretending to be a lawyer but with poor sentence structure and grammatical errors nonpareil. LOL

Delusional megalomania notwithstanding, you are a sorry excuse of a human being who are guilty of the attacks you level upon others.

Everyone here agrees.

Hahahaha

I don't know where you got that from.

"pretending to be a lawyer". Interesting, just wonder where you get that from?

Then you must be the Guest Guest with the big letter usernames.

At least I don't have a racist tendency (compared to you).

And my English should be better than the vast majority of contributors here.

By the way it should be

"you are an excuse of being who is guilty"  (excuse is singular, why did you use "are" if you are so perfect in English sentence structures and grammar???)

Further, I respond to the subject within of the topics posted here and do not just rant on others, insult them, throw expletive words at others and intend to degrade them due to their origin, ethnicity or other personal traits.  But this very much applies to you here and your posts. Zero substance and only disruptive rants.

Since you mention Megalomania. I come to suspect that this was the disease which your doctor diagnosed on you as you are so familiar with the symptoms?

And it looks like that you yourself ran out of counterarguments because you need to resort to look at font sizes of posts to disqualify them on mere optical reasons. Isn't that a very poor response?

Anyway, too often you call the other one a "loser" when you yourself already lost the arguments and lost at most times your own dignity. 

Your argumentation always runs the same scheme. It get's boring after a certain time.

I am very sure that a long time ago, you crashed your mirror because you couldn't see yourself any longer. Therefore, asking you to look into the mirror wouldn't bring anything.

Guest diclosed yourself

We all know who you are.

Everyone here agrees.

Hahahaha

Just wonder who is "everyone here" ?

The 1000 voices you hear whispering around you every day?

19 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I don't know where you got that from.

"pretending to be a lawyer". Interesting, just wonder where you get that from?

Then you must be the Guest Guest with the big letter usernames.

At least I don't have a racist tendency (compared to you).

And my English should be better than the vast majority of contributors here.

By the way it should be

"you are an excuse of being who is guilty"  (excuse is singular, why did you use "are" if you are so perfect in English sentence structures and grammar???)

Further, I respond to the subject within of the topics posted here and do not just rant on others, insult them, throw expletive words at others and intend to degrade them due to their origin, ethnicity or other personal traits.  But this very much applies to you here and your posts. Zero substance and only disruptive rants.

Since you mention Megalomania. I come to suspect that this was the disease which your doctor diagnosed on you as you are so familiar with the symptoms?

And it looks like that you yourself ran out of counterarguments because you need to resort to look at font sizes of posts to disqualify them on mere optical reasons. Isn't that a very poor response?

Anyway, too often you call the other one a "loser" when you yourself already lost the arguments and lost at most times your own dignity. 

Your argumentation always runs the same scheme. It get's boring after a certain time.

I am very sure that a long time ago, you crashed your mirror because you couldn't see yourself any longer. Therefore, asking you to look into the mirror wouldn't bring anything.

You are Nightwhore.

LOL

Long-winded naggy posts containing spurious arguments and written so self-righteously like you have any authority to lecture others.

You pervert.

LOLOL

Guest disclosed yourself
49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You are Nightwhore.

LOL

d

Long-winded naggy posts containing spurious arguments and written so self-righteously like you have any authority to lecture others.

You pervert.

LOLOL

Your mind must be giving your shivers like seeing a fata morgana like queen priscilla in the desert .

Did I ever use any single Chinese character in one of my posts?

Now, I am very disappointed. Your analytical skills are near to zero.

"Long-winded naggy posts containing spurious arguments and written so self-righteously like you have any authority to lecture others. "

You always come out with posting that people have long winded posts and like to lecture others, once you have nothing to come out with any further.

It is always the same approach and trait in your posts

At the end you are running away like a small kid with the trousers full of its faeces...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.