Male HQ

Advice: Don’t eat spicy food before having anal sex

Guest Fong

What a morning it hs been so far. So I posted here very early morning for meetup at my place and someone came up. He is a nice guy actually in his mid30s. We were comfortable with each other and easily we easily got heat up. We are both versatile so after he fucked me and it was my turn.  After a few stroke, i smelled something bad. Liquid poo started to drip from his whole and my dick. Out of disgust I pull my dick and once it popped out, he can’t hold his poo and squirt the hell out on the bed. Mostly liquid with some small bits and pieces all over my bed and some on our bodies. He felt so embarrassed and we went for shower but we no longer continue to have sex. The urge already died down. He said he ate a lot of spicy food last night and was just horny to fuck someone this morning. He left already and I have cleaned my room. So please, make sure you clean enough before you do anal sex. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.

On 2/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, Guest Fong said:

What a morning it hs been so far. So I posted here very early morning for meetup at my place and someone came up. He is a nice guy actually in his mid30s. We were comfortable with each other and easily we easily got heat up. We are both versatile so after he fucked me and it was my turn.  After a few stroke, i smelled something bad. Liquid poo started to drip from his whole and my dick. Out of disgust I pull my dick and once it popped out, he can’t hold his poo and squirt the hell out on the bed. Mostly liquid with some small bits and pieces all over my bed and some on our bodies. He felt so embarrassed and we went for shower but we no longer continue to have sex. The urge already died down. He said he ate a lot of spicy food last night and was just horny to fuck someone this morning. He left already and I have cleaned my room. So please, make sure you clean enough before you do anal sex. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.

I can’t believe that I read this at this very early morning. Yucks!

• 6 months later...

So yuck! 

I usually have a vegetarian diet with no spices for 2 days prior to planning a sauna visit (probably after I haven't cummed for 2-3 days and my body is aching to mate with someone). Or I simply dehydrate so that my stools are hard. Won't easily come out.

When I first got fucked when younger, I felt like I wanted to poo each time and kept telling the top to stop. End up there was nothing when I used the toilet. One top even helped me to clean and told me there wasn't any poo except his cum dripping out. 

"don't eat spicy food before anal Sex"

I eat spicy, and I can safely say its a lot cleaner than dairy in Europe. Everyone's body, metabolism reacts differently. What I do is wash my arse until the water runs clear. Then I'm ready to take anything up there.

Edited by Vellakare

Eat all the burning peppers you want, just know how many hours your system needs to clear it all and add the douche time.

Before sex, DO NOT eat anything a potential partner might not like  if you intend to do anything ORAL.

• 3 months later...

Hahaha that was disgusting.

What a morning it hs lease, make sure you clean enough before you do anal sex. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.

There is no ugly woman, only lazy woman..

There is no dirty btm, only lazy btm

Google pls, its 101 and u dont know..?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kenson11

How do you think Indians manage that?

Wow like brown mushroom sauce 🤪🤮

• 3 weeks later...

Years ago I Picked up a guy from Tampines street 91 home - he was so horny that he sucked me hungrily 

then he offered me to bareback him, so tempted but I still pug on the French cap 

within a few minutes suddenly he tensed up and tightened his anus muscle I thought he was in pain but oh no, his loose stool oozed out and spilled on the tower I put below his butt (luckily I always have towel for that ) 

he apologised that he has irritable bowl syndrome 

(I then understood of the meaning of ‘fuck the shits out of someone’) 

i met him again in 2016, he worked in wet wet wild theme chalets . He looked prettier and drawn curvy eyebrows - he told me he went for a jaw bones trimming procedures ( can’t remember correctly )

this time he lead me to drive to Tampines industrial park multi storey carpark and at the staircase I bumped him while he was using poppers 

the sex part was great this time 

I can’t remember his name -~ missed him 

Edited by Renewables

• 1 year later...
Guest Shanti

Yuck. Disgusting. Why did not clean a?

If you eat curry hot food constantly, likely you have a little spicy bit in the other end. But to eat the night before, it is not likely to reach the 'back end' yet. Biologically, it takes 30-36 hour for it to go from one 'end' to the other 'end'.

As one who indulge in a lot of deep anal toy play and love spicy curry. It is not always an issue unless some form of indigestion took place or humour skit you see on TV. I would not count on this being a regular thingy.

Edited by upshot
typo

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

As for me I would go for test run the asshole as finger fuck if my finger comes clear no smell meaning the tunnel is clear to be used. I do understand some bottom enjoyed spicy food yet they did not douche their asshole clean and this is when the embarrasment moment can happend. Don'y be surprised at times sauna the darkroom area or the room you can scent the unpleasant smell because they did not douche clear the asshole clean when they get fuck caramel drizzle will come. That a major turn off.

• 11 months later...
Guest Walter54

Totally disgusting dude. 

Guest 滥贱 冰冰

Poop leakage accidents are a gay's occupational hazard. 

Like accidental electrocution is an electrician's occupational hazard. 

You gotta live with it.

Its an occupational hazard.

Guest Bin Bin Bong
On 5/18/2022 at 3:18 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Advocating necrophilia?

Please define Necrophilia.

Maybe you are on a different wavelength. 

As far as I know , Necrophila means doing things sexual and getting satisfaction from another's corpse.

Guest ffffffff
On 5/18/2022 at 3:39 PM, Guest Bin Bin Bong said:

Please define Necrophilia.

Maybe you are on a different wavelength. 

As far as I know , Necrophila means doing things sexual and getting satisfaction from another's corpse.

Don't eat equals death

• 6 months later...

Funny and disgusting. I usually eat small before anal sex

• 1 month later...

I normally clean my self and flush clean.. and some could not wait as sometimes flushing might take 10-30min long depending what I had earlier.. but neither do I like the smell nor I am comfy with the smell when I fuck or someone fuck me.. so I tell myself clean up before start at all times.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.