Male HQ

Throat Fuck

allyremen

11 hours ago, allyremen said:

Just curious if many are into this?

I like to be the top in this but the first time last night I was the bottom was with this guy. I was shocked that I could climax from this!

That was quite a revelation!

Why suddenly turn bottom ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Bottom
15 hours ago, allyremen said:

Just curious if many are into this?

I like to be the top in this but the first time last night I was the bottom was with this guy. I was shocked that I could climax from this!

That was quite a revelation!

Goes to show that Top is a sucker too.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, lean n mean said:

First timer for throat fcuk and you are already in control of your gag reflex?! CLAP CLAP CLAP !

yep imposter exposed.

thanks.

13 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

yep imposter exposed.

thanks.

Rubbish. I can do deep throat and in control of my throat but have never been throat fucked.

Doing deep throat and being throat fucked are two completely DIFFERENT things; rather obvious you have never done both!

Edited by allyremen

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I think this happens when a top meet an Alpha Top, reducing him into a bottom overnight. 

You meant a person who always throat fucked others cannot now enjoy being throat fucked? How narrowly can you squeeze yourself into that crack of a definition of being a top!

Edited by allyremen

4 hours ago, lean n mean said:

First timer for throat fcuk and you are already in control of your gag reflex?! CLAP CLAP CLAP !

Obviously you cannot read well. " I like to be the top in this (throat fucking)" does not mean that I cannot deep do throat where I am in control.

Better go out and learn learn some more  .... and not just sit in front of a keyboard and showed your inadequacy!

40 minutes ago, allyremen said:

You meant a person who always throat fucked others cannot now enjoy being throat fucked? How narrowly can you squeeze yourself into that crack of a definition of being a top!

Did I say cannot enjoy ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

5 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Did I say cannot enjoy ?

You said ' First timer for throat fcuk and you are already in control of your gag reflex?! CLAP CLAP CLAP ! “  Whioch is nonsense cosndier that I can do deep throat.

Of course I enjoy. What is there not to enjoy in sex?

2 hours ago, allyremen said:

Obviously you cannot read well. " I like to be the top in this (throat fucking)" does not mean that I cannot deep do throat where I am in control.

Better go out and learn learn some more  .... and not just sit in front of a keyboard and showed your inadequacy!

Relax bro. Maybe u thot i was being sarcastic but i wasnt. You did say its yr first time deep throating (i assume throat fuck was that) and i thot u hv a natural talent not gagging at that. 

• 2 years later...
Guest Derelict
On 3/6/2019 at 12:28 PM, lean n mean said:

Yes, I first time already can!  Derelict is born to do this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/9/2022 at 8:43 PM, tampbi said:

I love to throat fuck. Anyone can host

On 9/9/2022 at 6:48 PM, obgdcriv said:

I wouldn't mind to be throat fucked... love the feeling of swallowing huge loads

This is a discussion. Not a topic for you to have hookups.

1 warning point for posting ad. 

• G_M locked this topic