Male HQ

Cruisy Parks & Gardens In Sg Discussion (Compiled) (No Ads Allowed)

Nick1969

Was there this evening about 8-9pm ,nice quiet spot facing the road not far from the Shell petro station. Was cooling down after a run and decided to rest at the shelter. Nice cool and quiet and was surprised to see a few people jogging even though it was late and dark. The noticed this topless well built guy approaching. Fit and with his glistening body shinning in the moonlight he came up and sat opposite me. Could tell he was a Malay chap in his late 20s.He flashed a smile and I nodded.As he sat down and arched back I cldn't help but check out his buldge and body. Then I noticed him arching back and slowly lowering his soft velvet shorts. A beautiful hard tool emerged and I knew it was a signl to me. I stood up and casually approached him checking no one was near or approaching then stood beside him. I sat down amazed at how huge and erect he was. He then stood up and I thought he was leaving but instead he stood beside me stretching but inching his tool closer. I lost control and took him between my soft moist lips and slowly dragged him deep down my throat. I could hear him moan as i massaged his length with my tongue and took him deeper while fondling his balls. Slowly he began a thrusting motion and brought my header lower! I stood up and we moved closer behind as he kissed me and sucked my nipples! I was in heaven and continued to milk his erection with my hands and he slipped behind me.I could fee his tool hard and between my butt crack and he slowly rubbed it deeper and entered me.It was like a huge hot dog between my wet slippery butt and before he could enter deeper he came !I could feel his warm juice drip between my crack and he continued to run it up and down panting and saying he wanted to cum in me, we continued kissing for a while before disappering into the dark. It felt so good as I slowly walked home....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest j.pokkemon

wow!i'm hard right now reading your story nick1969.

but i 'm not sure exactly where is it since i'm staying in tampines.

is it near blk 300+?pls advise.

It's behind Sun Plaza Park.

yup. more specifically, its where tampines ave 12 and 9 meet... right across the road from blocks 41x... quite assessible if u know how to cut thru sun plaza park from tampines bus interchange/mrt.

• 2 weeks later...

haha -

Was there this evening about 8-9pm ,nice quiet spot facing the road not far from the Shell petro station. Was cooling down after a run and decided to rest at the shelter. Nice cool and quiet and was surprised to see a few people jogging even though it was late and dark. The noticed this topless well built guy approaching. Fit and with his glistening body shinning in the moonlight he came up and sat opposite me. Could tell he was a Malay chap in his late 20s.He flashed a smile and I nodded.As he sat down and arched back I cldn't help but check out his buldge and body. Then I noticed him arching back and slowly lowering his soft velvet shorts. A beautiful hard tool emerged and I knew it was a signl to me. I stood up and casually approached him checking no one was near or approaching then stood beside him. I sat down amazed at how huge and erect he was. He then stood up and I thought he was leaving but instead he stood beside me stretching but inching his tool closer. I lost control and took him between my soft moist lips and slowly dragged him deep down my throat. I could hear him moan as i massaged his length with my tongue and took him deeper while fondling his balls. Slowly he began a thrusting motion and brought my header lower! I stood up and we moved closer behind as he kissed me and sucked my nipples! I was in heaven and continued to milk his erection with my hands and he slipped behind me.I could fee his tool hard and between my butt crack and he slowly rubbed it deeper and entered me.It was like a huge hot dog between my wet slippery butt and before he could enter deeper he came !I could feel his warm juice drip between my crack and he continued to run it up and down panting and saying he wanted to cum in me, we continued kissing for a while before disappering into the dark. It felt so good as I slowly walked home....

Wow sounds so fake. Real or not?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Centrino

You can tell if a story is made up or real by the amount of details the writer puts in. I heard recently on TED that a person who is telling a lie tends to over-furnish his audience with details to give the impression that he really was at the scene....

• 1 month later...
Guest Sexplorer

Saw a couple having sex on bench while i 'm jogging at bishan park around 10.30pm.

Any jogger experience this before?

You jogged so late? I find it errie when the light is dim and there were bushes. Saw straight couple "muak muak" at the bench. Nice price to cruise with the gym, swimming pool and stadium nearby.

Guest ahwei12

You jogged so late? I find it errie when the light is dim and there were bushes. Saw straight couple "muak muak" at the bench. Nice price to cruise with the gym, swimming pool and stadium nearby.

It keep remind me how the straight couple "shaking" on the bench while i passed by the bench now.

Guest Advisor

You should have joined in and suck off the guy........... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Saw a couple having sex on bench while i 'm jogging at bishan park around 10.30pm.

Any jogger experience this before?

Argh I've always wanted to have fun with a hunky Malay guy. The tanned skin is a turn on!

Guest SanDisk Cruzr

When I was working in SG, I stayed in the West Coast so I used to go jogging along the Clementi Woods / West Coast Park area. I don't think it's cruisy at all but I guess it's all about chance I guess.

During my three years in SG, I only got cruised 3 times in that park and once was by prior arrangement.

U are one lucky guy!!! Glad u had a good time! I am happy for you.

Guest Nick1969

It's so confusing. Initially when I wrote briefly about my experiences poeple complained it was too brief. When I wrote more to describe they were happy for a while and now blast me saying its fake? What or where have I wronged anyone? If you don't like it ,well just don't read it.

Guest Nick1969

The place continues to be popular and if you're lucky you meet some nice people in the mornings and nights. Was jogging there over the weekend at 5am in the morning and was lucky to meet a nice cute chinese guy who was stretching in the Eco park shelter. As he stretched and bent over to warm down I could see the buldge in his shorts. He slowly inched closer to where I was sitting and within mins I was hungrily sucking on his massive tool. He was gentle at first but as I brought him to climax he was holding and thrusting deep down my throat like a stallion in heat! He held my head tightly as he gasped and unloaded his warm load into me and I felt his whole body tightened as he shot his last drop!

• 3 weeks later...

The place continues to be popular and if you're lucky you meet some nice people in the mornings and nights. Was jogging there over the weekend at 5am in the morning and was lucky to meet a nice cute chinese guy who was stretching in the Eco park shelter. As he stretched and bent over to warm down I could see the buldge in his shorts. He slowly inched closer to where I was sitting and within mins I was hungrily sucking on his massive tool. He was gentle at first but as I brought him to climax he was holding and thrusting deep down my throat like a stallion in heat! He held my head tightly as he gasped and unloaded his warm load into me and I felt his whole body tightened as he shot his last drop!

where is this place that u were saying?

• 9 months later...
Guest Nick1966

Was running there yesterday evening about 8pm when I stopped by the main shelter to catch. my breadth. Noticed a few runners and had stopped and later cleared off except for this tall Chinese guy. He approached the shelter and nodded to me. I smiled and exchanged a nod as well. As we both stood there I noticed him stretching and gathered he was cooling down so I sat and just admired his tall and long limbs. Loved the reflections of light on his sweaty body and when he removed his tank top I was drooling. He had a nice body . As I cast glances I was shy as I was myself chubby and getting a hard on just looking at him. The I noticed something, he had actually pulled out his cock and it was massive!

Was I so lucky? I blinked and opened my eyes again and he was walking away towards a darker part of the shelter. I stood up and followed and found him leaning against one of the pillars with shorts rolled lower exposing a lovely long rod. He started stroking it and I knew what I had to do. I slipped beside him and slowly lowered my hungry lips on'to his crown! Huge and so warm and tasty! He moaned as I lowered my head and tried and take it all in but found myself gaging due to its size! He held my head and started a slow pumping motion down my throat and soon I was massaging his firm hard tool with my mouth. I think I did well cause after a few minutes he spazzed and short a load out! He turned me round and kissed me hard and I thought he would leave but he pushed me down and lowered my shorts. I soon felt his still rock hard cock head between my butt crack and he started running it between my bum. He then roughly fingered me and as I moaded he spread me and I could feel the tip of his tongue teasing me hole! I loved it and started grinding my ass against his face and suddenly I felt this tearing sensation as as he thrusted deep into me!. I wasn't  prepared and gasped as he filled me . I guess I was caught off guard as I found it painful as I grinded down onto his huge tool. Before I could say anything I felt his warm spunk shoot into me!!!! It was heaven!

I hope to see him there again tonite.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Was running there yesterday evening about 8pm when I stopped by the main shelter to catch. my breadth. Noticed a few runners and had stopped and later cleared off except for this tall Chinese guy. He approached the shelter and nodded to me. I smiled and exchanged a nod as well. As we both stood there I noticed him stretching and gathered he was cooling down so I sat and just admired his tall and long limbs. Loved the reflections of light on his sweaty body and when he removed his tank top I was drooling. He had a nice body . As I cast glances I was shy as I was myself chubby and getting a hard on just looking at him. The I noticed something, he had actually pulled out his cock and it was massive!

Was I so lucky? I blinked and opened my eyes again and he was walking away towards a darker part of the shelter. I stood up and followed and found him leaning against one of the pillars with shorts rolled lower exposing a lovely long rod. He started stroking it and I knew what I had to do. I slipped beside him and slowly lowered my hungry lips on'to his crown! Huge and so warm and tasty! He moaned as I lowered my head and tried and take it all in but found myself gaging due to its size! He held my head and started a slow pumping motion down my throat and soon I was massaging his firm hard tool with my mouth. I think I did well cause after a few minutes he spazzed and short a load out! He turned me round and kissed me hard and I thought he would leave but he pushed me down and lowered my shorts. I soon felt his still rock hard cock head between my butt crack and he started running it between my bum. He then roughly fingered me and as I moaded he spread me and I could feel the tip of his tongue teasing me hole! I loved it and started grinding my ass against his face and suddenly I felt this tearing sensation as as he thrusted deep into me!. I wasn't prepared and gasped as he filled me . I guess I was caught off guard as I found it painful as I grinded down onto his huge tool. Before I could say anything I felt his warm spunk shoot into me!!!! It was heaven!

I hope to see him there again tonite.

Surreal but hot!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I still have a thing for Changi Business Park.. have not gone in a while from lack of motivation mainly but still the ideal park...will rarely bang into  str8 couples who are there to paktor or fuck. A good night can get you a number of fucks depending on how hungry you are heh... Private in a way and with many ways to get out if need to when police comes around to patrol. It is not more safe or not safe as any park still... yes becareful where you leave your things if you into nude walking or whatever..

Fort Road and the reclaim land use to be THE BEST place for anything 24/7 heh... harder to find safe spots to cruise now without looking out very carefully before you 'start'

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 7 months later...
Guest A really horny 27yo

I haven been to shopping centers at night with a friend and we did it in the toilet there. But parks and gardens in sg i'm always afraid of well hidden cameras or vantage points that may reveal us. I tried it once just kissing and carressing and a police vehicle came rolling slowly past us. It was.. weird cause we saw it from afar and had to start back our convo that we were talking about.

about 20-25 years ago, i used to bring men up there ... young guys whom i met at pearl centre. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Years ago before the invention of mobile apps, people would cruise at Ang Siang Hill and during its hay days esepcially on weekends , one could see hundred over gay men of all size and shapes, age , handsome or average crusing around there and stretched all the way to Amoy street. It was very fun then. Do we still have such places in Singapore .

Guest History Archive
On 10/7/2017 at 11:28 PM, mamamia said:

Years ago before the invention of mobile apps, people would cruise at Ang Siang Hill and during its hay days esepcially on weekends , one could see hundred over gay men of all size and shapes, age , handsome or average crusing around there and stretched all the way to Amoy street. It was very fun then. Do we still have such places in Singapore .

Ang Siang Hill was for the old days,  and gay people during those days, now quite old and exhausted already. All staying at home on more important matters like taking care of their eldlery parents or taking stock in other hobbies.  As to why now ASH very quiet,  the youngster no longer believe in those days, they just have to revive BW old threads to remember those days.

Guest concern

If one drives its going to be so tired.I remember when the above mentioned location was at its higest peak of time,I was just 19 then.I remember a guy drove an old beatle make fren with me at one of this location.He shown me all the place in the islandwide heading from point to point.And i remembered after i know how to drive,i did the same too.

Guest Advisor

Besides the aforementioned Ann Siang Hill, the Maxwell Road Hawker Center also used to be quite cruisy, especially late on Friday and Saturday nights both before after clubbing in the early days of Taboo, later followed by Happy, Tantric, Play, and so on. Cruising on Ann Siang Hill was further bolstered by the fact that there used to be two saunas there, and in addition to guys looking for action down to Amoy Street, there would be some all the way down to Telok Ayer as well. Somebody really should write a book about Singapore's gay history circa 1819-2019 with as much information included as research allows.

Indeed the guys who are now around mid-30s (like me - 37) or older are more likely to recall those days when there were no smart phones or gay apps. We relied mostly on Trevvy/ Sgboy, Fridae and BW websites to find out more about gay lifestyle and where to cruise and club. The boys who are now in their 20s to early 30s, grew up in a more tech-savvy era and they will find it hard to understand what we did then to discover and carve out a gay identity...

• G_M changed the title to Cruisy Parks & Gardens In Sg Discussion (Compiled) (No Ads Allowed)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.