Male HQ

Power Bank

jlone

dont think so there is a powerful one for that budget
for a 10K maH is the bare minimum - pay close to 30sgd or above (only get those approved, not just some unknown sources)

try gadget mix:
https://shopsinsg.com/gadget-mix-stores-in-singapore.html

Carousell too (cheap doesnt mean good) https://sg.carousell.com/search/products/?query=power bank&collection_id=1853&ref_querySource=ss_dropdown&ref_suggestionSource=type_suggest

nwadays pp sell them online too?

Edited by lovehandle

On 5/23/2019 at 12:39 PM, jlone said:

Hi everybody!

Any good n reasonable price power bank to recommend?

One that costs btwn 20 to 30 dollars

Thanks 

Wait for the IT show at Marina Bay Sands from 30 May to 2 June. Last year  I got a Xiaomi 10000 one  from there for $18. Still good and charges well.

Go around the booths and check out the prices.. My friend got the same one for $15 if you thick skin and can bargain.  :)

3 minutes ago, SwimJimm said:

Wait for the IT show at Marina Bay Sands from 30 May to 2 June. Last year  I got a Xiaomi 10000 one  from there for $18. Still good and charges well.

Go around the booths and check out the prices.. My friend got the same one for $15 if you thick skin and can bargain.  :)

The Philips one at Challenger is  more costly: 8000mAh for around $27. But it has 2.4A and 1A outputs so you can charge 2 devices at the same time. Challenger has Guarantee. And members get a discount. Charging is ultra quick and it last for quite a while

Mustafa also has, but i don't know about quality and reliability. Staff there also not very keen to serve..More interested in chatting with each other

6 hours ago, SwimJimm said:

The Philips one at Challenger is  more costly: 8000mAh for around $27. But it has 2.4A and 1A outputs so you can charge 2 devices at the same time. Challenger has Guarantee. And members get a discount. Charging is ultra quick and it last for quite a while

Mustafa also has, but i don't know about quality and reliability. Staff there also not very keen to serve..More interested in chatting with each other

IMG_20190429_103518.thumb.jpg.730b6c1076734b1973331cd816e57751.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.