Male HQ

Groping on Public train & Bus Experience

On 8/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Using this thread to brag about groping innocent victims is abhorrent!

If posters want to reveal and discuss experiences that happened to them as a way of warning others to be careful or just to get it off their minds, that is fine, but boasting about what might be perceived of by the victim as a criminal action is completely unacceptable.

Such inconsiderateness is a part of why so many straights hate gays!

Straights are no less inconsiderate than gays.

Remember that before the 2016 elections a video showed Donald Trump boasting about grabbing women's pussies.  Despite of this, Trump won the elections and became our president :(

On 9/16/2019 at 6:23 PM, Guest Nick1969 said:

Back in the day before the MRT came and air-condition buses covered the estates in the East I would often take a bus home just after my shift which ran the old roads along old Tampines road and Loyang which was a joy as it sometimes meant opportunities. There was this day when it was pouring when I boarded and as it got to the long roads it was already almost empty. The driver had stopped and come to the top where I was alone and closed most of the windows which were manual then to ensure the seats stayed dry  so I knew he wouldn't come up again. It was then a stranger came up and by the way he was checking out the seats I knew something was up as he positioned himself in back . He smiled at me as he walked past and I nodded in return. I found it strange that he sat in the middle across the aisle in full view and kept stealing glances and sure enough in a few minutes he began undressing, first taking off his rain coat exposing a lean cut in a Nike tank top but still skin glistening with rain likely after being soaked in the down pour. It was during a few more glances that I noticed he had his long cut dick hanging out and he was stroking it gently. I smiled and licked my lips giving him the signal I was enjoying the show and he quickly moved to the seat opposite me. He had his duffel bag beside him just in case an unexpected person come up. He smiled and continued pumping his tool which was by then erect and long. I was in my shorts and track jumper after changing from my shift to avoid getting my work pants wet and started raising them higher to expose my thighs and outline of a hard on and he inched beside me. Looking at the stairwell he squeezed beside me and I felt the warmth of his hand on my thighs inching upward and then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his huge tool! The warmth generating from it was nice as I fondled his balls and he leaned back moaning! "Nice and so shiok" he muttered as he squeezed my palm around his thick member. I wanted him so badly on this cold wet rainy night and as his fingers slipped into my undies I leaned forward and sucked his crown. He gasped and pushed my head down and I filled my throat with his huge anaconda taking him deeper and gagging a little. The sensation of my tongue massaging his shaft must have turned him on and he began fingering my hole and thrusting his pelvis. He came in minutes and  shuddered as I continued to suck hard and deep filling my mouth with warm cum! I was hungry and sucked him dry while massaging his balls and milking every drop of cum. As I licked my lips and took a sip of Sprite and  I went down on him again giving him a buzz as I sucked harder and he grew limp. We ended the adventure with him jerking me off and licking and sucking my nipples which were erect and yearning for his warm lips, he was sooo good and when I checked the next morning there were teeth marks around my swollen nipples. I had about 2-3 other encounters on that route before they changed to fully air-con buses and installed more mirrors and cameras. Those were the days!

Nrver had sex with 1/2 of the male commuters in that bus like how you had sex witj 1/2 of your platoon mates? Wasted.

• 3 months later...

This happened on a long bus ride from the east side to university in the west.  The double decker bus was crowded, so I perched on the narrow stairway connecting the top deck to the bottom deck, nearer the bus exit door.  When the bus approached one bus stop near the present Mountbatten MRT station, a suave Chinese youngster in t-shirt and cotton shorts with champagne-coloured hair seemed to have descended from the heavens 😍 to get off the bus, and walked down the stairway.  He stared at me for a moment thinking I was blocking his way, then pondered how to manoeuvre past me (the stairway steps at some segments are triangular and quite a balancing act is required).  While doing so, the bus suddenly braked and he quickly leaned back with his butt resting on the railing where my hand was holding.  What a plush and warm sensation!  I wriggled my fingers, cos his butt was pressing too heavily on them, and felt the perky outline.  The exit door sprang open, and he got off.  I then walked up to the upper deck to take his seat. ✌️

4 minutes ago, AFter8 said:

This happened on a long bus ride from the east side to university in the west.  The double decker bus was crowded, so I perched on the narrow stairway connecting the top deck to the bottom deck, nearer the bus exit door.  When the bus approached one bus stop near the present Mountbatten MRT station, a suave Chinese youngster in t-shirt and cotton shorts with champagne-coloured hair seemed to have descended from the heavens 😍 to get off the bus, and walked down the stairway.  He stared at me for a moment thinking I was blocking his way, then pondered how to manoeuvre past me (the stairway steps at some segments are triangular and quite a balancing act is required).  While doing so, the bus suddenly braked and he quickly leaned back with his butt resting on the railing where my hand was holding.  What a plush and warm sensation!  I wriggled my fingers, cos his butt was pressing too heavily on them, and felt the perky outline.  The exit door sprang open, and he got off.  I then walked up to the upper deck to take his seat. ✌️

Should have squeezed his butt lah. 🤣

1 hour ago, Robxx said:

When I was in my gym shorts and attire, went to bus, very crowded, alot of uncles squeeze into the bus, I was at the middle with big space. I sweat even more, can feel the uncle behind breathing while caressing my butt.

Wow. That is very hot.  🔥

On 7/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, cottonwool said:

Do anyone have any sharing of groping on public train or bus during peak period? Lol 

i like to sneak sight at ppl bulge on public transports. wish got chance to grope some or be groped by ppl.. haha (sound kinky)

Chinese here ;)

I boarded the train a few days ago & was alighting at dhoby ghaut mrt station. There's a cute or boyish looking student standing at the side of the door. He was using his mobile & the train was about to reach, I stood beside him & saw his school pants bulge appeared at my side view. I did not expect anything but was feeling tense & at the point of time, the train jerked quite strong before stopping at the station, my left hand'd touched his bulge & could felt his dick accidentally. I apologised to him immediately & left. Lol, wad a day for me. 

1 hour ago, cottonwool said:

I boarded the train a few days ago & was alighting at dhoby ghaut mrt station. There's a cute or boyish looking student standing at the side of the door. He was using his mobile & the train was about to reach, I stood beside him & saw his school pants bulge appeared at my side view. I did not expect anything but was feeling tense & at the point of time, the train jerked quite strong before stopping at the station, my left hand'd touched his bulge & could felt his dick accidentally. I apologised to him immediately & left. Lol, wad a day for me. 

Some young guys had strong gaydar.  They moved away or changed seat when a gay guy stood next to them. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

4 hours ago, cottonwool said:

What did it feel like? Big or not?

The student had a bulge because of you (meaning you were his type) or because he was watching some video or viewing some kinky pictures on his mobile that led to his bulge?

Guys: at your own risk!

From the news I feel younger straight  guys are more declined to report an incident. 
I wouldn’t take the risk of intentionally creating situations to grope someone. We don’t want to see your faces on the news headlines.

For some of you here I even advise to seek some psychological help. You lost the ability to recognise at what point you cross the line. What you do is sexual harassment. 
What you do is inappropriate and outrageous.

Please get help to learn (again), guys on public transportation aren’t prey to your sexual desire and abuse.

37 minutes ago, Guest Abuse said:

Guys: at your own risk!

From the news I feel younger straight  guys are more declined to report an incident. 
I wouldn’t take the risk of intentionally creating situations to grope someone. We don’t want to see your faces on the news headlines.

For some of you here I even advise to seek some psychological help. You lost the ability to recognise at what point you cross the line. What you do is sexual harassment. 
What you do is inappropriate and outrageous.

Please get help to learn (again), guys on public transportation aren’t prey to your sexual desire and abuse.

Agree. It's very tempting to play with fire. Once caught, the consequences are dire and damning, not worth of fleeing moments of pleasure. 

In Sec school I always try to sit beside cute guy and pretend to fall asleep. Especially in the morning will cuddle up very close to keep warm with thighs  touching, arm resting on the guys waist, lap or crotch and head on their shoulder with face sometimes on their biceps. Most of them smell very nice and very comforting feeling. The best are the army guys and exec types, they never push you away and are very gentle. When they want get down, they will tap you very lightly and very kindly. Very apologetic and gentlemanly. They don’t know I pretending to sleep. 

Ever got once in bus to malaysia I really fell asleep with a hot guy beside me and woke up with my face on his groin and he having a massive hard on - but he was soundly asleep too. 

Many guys in the bus and mrt sometimes stand very close and don’t even realise when people lean on their hips or accidentally touch the crotch. When when crotches rubbing on their butt.  

It was bus to Ipoh and very cold. His lap and groin was so warm and smelt so nice. Very tempted to go back and lie down but scared others see. He didn’t wake up throughout whole 10hr trip, not even to go toilet! No wonder he was so hard down there.

Guest violation
3 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

The two aunties didn't even notice the cute and buff Elvin Ng lookalike sitting between them  :frustrated:

hey, Try and See. Can you please remove the picture. 

It is a clear violation of the current privacy laws in Singapore. 

Please get more acquainted with the legal situation of publishing pictures of other persons. 

Unless you can show for having approval of the three persons pictured. 

You have no right to publish pictures of third parties without having prior obtained their consent! 

Please start respecting the privacy of others. 

Over and over you are doing this. I remember for you having been reminded on various occasions by the Moderators on this. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Masc btm

No matter how slutty I get, I'll never do this type of thing that's against the law. 

Want to do notti things better do it overseas. More relax and daring. I can still remember the tut tut driver violating me at a quiet back lane in broad daylight. I can simply relax and enjoy it because I trust him to be more afraid of being caught and his friends know.

9 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

No matter how slutty I get, I'll never do this type of thing that's against the law. 

Want to do notti things better do it overseas. More relax and daring. I can still remember the tut tut driver violating me at a quiet back lane in broad daylight. I can simply relax and enjoy it because I trust him to be more afraid of being caught and his friends know.

Pls create an account, I wanna follow u.

U r a heroine.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

That's not called violating, it's stimulating. 

I was kinda felt up on 2 occasions. 

Both times, it was a bit crowded and the other guy (different guys) just try to accidentally brush their hand on my cock, I think to test water. After a few times I noticed and pressed my bulge towards their hand to encourage them and let them know it's okay. They get bolder and touch with even more pressure and I get more aroused, until eventually I had to alight. they didn't follow me or else maybe could have done more. Anyway lucky for them! 

Edited by semb23chn

Guest Masc btm
3 hours ago, fab said:

Pls create an account, I wanna follow u.

U r a heroine.

If I have an account here then I'll behave like you guys, very prim and proper, tsk tsk tsk at the notti things that guys do here. 

I used to post at Tumblr where it's GPGT, no need for a pail of salt, only a teaspoon full of precum when someone asked me to post a challenge of how much precum I can leak when getting pumped. All the prawn feeders will scold bad words at me yet ask for more notti and even dirtier pics. Then suddenly overnight the pics all gone and all the prawn feeders left. I tried here but still too vanilla.

5 minutes ago, Guest Masc btm said:

If I have an account here then I'll behave like you guys, very prim and proper, tsk tsk tsk at the notti things that guys do here. 

I used to post at Tumblr where it's GPGT, no need for a pail of salt, only a teaspoon full of precum when someone asked me to post a challenge of how much precum I can leak when getting pumped. All the prawn feeders will scold bad words at me yet ask for more notti and even dirtier pics. Then suddenly overnight the pics all gone and all the prawn feeders left. I tried here but still too vanilla.

Sounds so kinky ~ 

34 minutes ago, semb23chn said:

Both times, it was a bit crowded and the other guy (different guys) just try to accidentally brush their hand on my cock, I think to test water. After a few times I noticed and pressed my bulge towards their hand to encourage them and let them know it's okay. They get bolder and touch with even more pressure and I get more aroused, until eventually I had to alight. they didn't follow me or else maybe could have done more. Anyway lucky for them! 

I was expecting a sweeter ending to the effect of  "touch with even more pressure and I get aroused until I stained in my trousers/shorts/others..."  Whoops.

1 minute ago, AFter8 said:

I was expecting a sweeter ending to the effect of  "touch with even more pressure and I get aroused until I stained in my trousers/shorts/others..."  Whoops.

haha. actually, cos the touching was very mild and light stroking only, so I never got very hard, only semi aroused. didn't want to be too obvious also. 

11 minutes ago, semb23chn said:

haha. actually, cos the touching was very mild and light stroking only, so I never got very hard, only semi aroused. didn't want to be too obvious also. 

You just reminded me of an encounter on board a crowded bus.  I was standing all the way and texting on my phone.  Then I felt a bump against my butt.  I thought it was an accident or the passenger had weak legs.  As the bus entered the highway, more bumping occurred.  I turned around.  Lo and behold, it was a young chap wearing an "Above all" t-shirt with shorts, back facing mine.  I was taller than him, so his bum was lower than mine.  I played along, pressing mine against his, and he matched up.  It felt warm and perky, and had it been a butt-rest or even a chair, I would have parked there longer.  I turned around a few times to check him out, yet he acted busy on his phone games and oblivious to the extended periods of non-contact.  It lasted a good 5 minutes till the bus left the highway to the first stop, and he alighted there.  Lovely hands-free 'touch' therapy. 😘

On 3/6/2020 at 2:59 PM, semb23chn said:

You get felt up because they didn't alight and follow you ?

Was in a tokyo train, travelling from Shimbashi to Ueno and accidentally touch the cock or balls (or maybe both) of a Jap uncle when the train jerked suddenly. He gave me a 'kimochi' face. Since it was slightly packed in the train and no one can see my fingers and his crotch area, I continued caressing his cock and balls and he kept doing the kimochi face. Just a short ride but it was fun.

PS: The Japanese uncle is someone I met in a Shimbashi bar and we are hopping together to another one in Ueno :)

52 minutes ago, olderisgood75 said:

Was in a tokyo train, travelling from Shimbashi to Ueno and accidentally touch the cock or balls (or maybe both) of a Jap uncle when the train jerked suddenly. He gave me a 'kimochi' face. Since it was slightly packed in the train and no one can see my fingers and his crotch area, I continued caressing his cock and balls and he kept doing the kimochi face. Just a short ride but it was fun.

PS: The Japanese uncle is someone I met in a Shimbashi bar and we are hopping together to another one in Ueno :)

Wat is kimochi face

2 hours ago, olderisgood75 said:

so what happened after that train ride? 

Guest Try and see
On 2/7/2020 at 3:25 PM, Guest violation said:

hey, Try and See. Can you please remove the picture. 

It is a clear violation of the current privacy laws in Singapore. 

Please get more acquainted with the legal situation of publishing pictures of other persons. 

Unless you can show for having approval of the three persons pictured. 

You have no right to publish pictures of third parties without having prior obtained their consent! 

Please start respecting the privacy of others. 

Over and over you are doing this. I remember for you having been reminded on various occasions by the Moderators on this. 

Yawn

• G_M locked this topic