Male HQ

Frustration about giving direction for Grindr Meet-Ups

34 minutes ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Often times I encounter the guys on Grindr asking me for directions to my place (for fun). And I would find it so bothersome to explain (take this bus, drop here, walk there). Up to the point that my horniness would dissipate. I mean, at this day and age, you would think people will make full use of Google Maps, online bus routes, etc. 

For me, when I'm being given an address to a guy's place, I'll be on it like Donkey Kong! Automatically opening up Google Maps, calculating distances, checking out bus routes, etc. Like I'm in Mission Impossible or somethin'. 

I mean, c'mon.

#MondayRant

Haha cool down ~ 😊

I prefer to meet at the nearby coffee shop first, maybe easier for the person to reach. If the guy is your type you will want to quickly head back for fun. And somehow not wearing underwear for me keeps my horniness consistent. (Just don’t wear those shorts where the material easily shows your hard on)

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

I prefer to meet at the nearby coffee shop first, maybe easier for the person to reach. If the guy is your type you will want to quickly head back for fun. And somehow not wearing underwear for me keeps my horniness consistent. (Just don’t wear those shorts where the material easily shows your hard on)

Well, it's quite bothersome to leave the house and meet somewhere nearby first. Especially if I'm seeking a Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Sir kinda session. Hehe. 

Guest hand in hand
On 8/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, Magenta_Lilies said:

Often times I encounter the guys on Grindr asking me for directions to my place (for fun). And I would find it so bothersome to explain (take this bus, drop here, walk there). Up to the point that my horniness would dissipate. I mean, at this day and age, you would think people will make full use of Google Maps, online bus routes, etc. 

For me, when I'm being given an address to a guy's place, I'll be on it like Donkey Kong! Automatically opening up Google Maps, calculating distances, checking out bus routes, etc. Like I'm in Mission Impossible or somethin'. 

I mean, c'mon.

#MondayRant

Wah, alamak, you don't pick up the guys from the MRT station and guide them to your place personally, preferably hand in hand???

You know the young boys are used to be brought to the school from the maid and picked up after school from the maid since Primary 1, what do you expect anything else in such a spoon feeding culture as that the guy wants you to direct him like a live instant Google Directions to your place. It would never come to the mind of the guys to google your place because they are just spoilt.

• G_M changed the title to Frustration about giving direction for Grindr Meet-Ups
  • 1 year later...
Guest Juneau
On 8/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, Magenta_Lilies said:

I mean, c'mon.

#MondayRant

You wanted a fuck so deal with it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.