Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

22 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

must be; you look hawt yourself. should exchange contacts or just say hi to him hehe 🙂

Uh thanks, but I'm really shy and bad at reading signals. 

8 hours ago, newcum said:

Wow...gdlooking? 6packs? Nice chest? Wat time was tat? just u n him only?  wasted...

He has it all, nice tan, tall, built, abs, V back and everything. It was me and my other friend, my friend actually went back to the shower area to look for his facemask but that guy came to sink area where I was at in his towel.

Edited by Torrent
3 minutes ago, Torrent said:

Uh thanks, but I'm really shy and bad at reading signals. 

He has it all, nice tan, tall, built, abs, V back and everything. It was me and my other friend, my friend actually went back to the shower area to look for his facemask but that guy came to sink area where I was at in his towel.

Wasted...u n ur fren should serve him...lol...once in a blue moon havew such an enounter....wat time was that? 

1 hour ago, BudakFit said:

Don't go that timing. I was there that time alone...cleaner was there...he dont do anything at open shower but at all sinks toilets n shower a the back. Take note yah. 

was thinking to head to the showers at noon tmr, thanks for the advice 

Edited by swimboisg
2 minutes ago, Strange Fruit said:

Actually it just occured to me during this period of heightened alert, since all F&B outlets have to close, that makes Tanjong beach a good place to go in the late evening tight? Since the toilets that may otherwise be used  by F&B guests will be empty. Good for some thong/skimpy gear fun

or you could consider going in the wee hours too!