Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

6 hours ago, FeelLikeASir said:

over at tanjong for a tan now, seems like there are a lot of “fellow minded” people tanning today

wow, I went on a Friday before P2HA alot of kids in the shower area, beach was crowded too. Second visit during P2HA, on a weekday around 2pm not Friday also crowded the shower area got uncle 'camping' inside. and contractors walking in and out.

21 minutes ago, BudakFit said:

Heard someone had 3some at tanjong at the back showers (not open shower) Nice 👍

how is it possible maybe the timing they went is good, the back showers seems run down, perhaps they going to close for repair?

Me and my groups are more to weekdays n sundays. 

And only discuss in tele. If keen join. 

Plz be careful not to share any specific details time location etc...we have already one stupid idiot who spoilt sabotage everyone for having outdoor fun xxx etc....so plz discreetly PM each other...or messenger each other. BW messenger is another platform to reach it's user faster then PM. Make sense right? Use it. 

Let's discreetly enjoy our fun suntan etc....coz any member or guest or public can be another stupid idiot guy who purposely do stupid things...

And also let safeguard BW forum too. They already created this platform for us to comms etc....the least we can do is not getting them into any inconveniences.