Male HQ

Josh Professional Certified massage therapist, Incall Massage Only Kepong Kuala Lumpur.

JoshUrutMassage

Im a Certified Professional Massage Therapist 

For GUY/MAN/DADDIES who are tired and stress for long hour of work or have muscle sore or pain and want to pumper there self.

I provide Balinese massage mix with malay traditional massage using lemongrass oil - is good aromatherapy to help relieve stress, muscle pain, anxiety and depression. This massage applies long kneading and thumb pressure. 
Incall only Kepong Area Kuala Lumpur.

Take Note:

No sex service

No hunky funky 

No B2b

My priority is to give high quality massage and satisfaction for  tired body and muscle pain.

Edited by JoshUrutMassage
Change words and adding words

Im a Certified Professional Massage Therapist.

For GUY/MAN/DADDIES who are tired and stress in long hour of working or have muscle sore or pain due to workout or gym and want to pumper there self.

I provide Balinese massage mix with malay traditional massage using lemongrass oil to relieve stress, muscle pain, anxiety and depression.

I also do real manhood massage/Urut batin.

Benefits of manhood massage/Urut batin is a regular maintenance of male sexual organ to promote better and proper blood circulation and to release trapped air around the vein.

This massage is applies long kneading and thumb pressure. Real and professional massage skills.

Not into sex service 

Not into B2B

Clean facilities and more privacy.

Incall only Kepong Area Kuala Lumpur.

• G_M changed the title to Josh Therapist - Magic Touch Kepong, KL

Balinese massage mix with malay traditional massage using lemongrass oil. Including free real manhood massage. Not into sex service. Not into B2B

0F894048-4027-4F33-8C98-9EE1744497F7.thumb.jpeg.a55b4814e4fd38d9991d0a6620ceaad2.jpegIm a Certified Professional Massage Therapist.

I provide high quality massage for guy/man/daddies who are stress for long hour working or have muscle sore or pain due to workout or gym and want to pumper there self.

I provide Balinese Massage mix with malay traditional massage using lemongrass oil to relieve stress, muscle pain, anxiety and depression. This massage is applies long kneading and thumb pressure.

Not into sex service 

Not into B2b

Change words

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 9:27 AM, Daniel988 said:

Would you please list your charges? 

Rm80- 1hour full body massage purely massage only.

Rm80- 45minutes back massage from legs, back, shoulder and head plus 15minutes real manhood massage/urut batin in front.

Rm130- 1hour and 30minutes full body massage including free real manhood/urut batin.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.