Male HQ

I want man and sex so badly

Guest Sex

29 minutes ago, Guest Sex said:

I want to hug a shirtless man so badly. 

U did the right thing by sharing your desire HERE ! 

Very soon the man will magically appear on your door for u to hug :)

I am bored hence entertain your question / desire.  Not so clever question deserves some creative reply like mine 

On 11/14/2020 at 2:32 PM, yuquidam said:

Hahaha...very creative albeit very morbid.

Necrophilia.... Morbid for sure but very real. Anything taken to the extreme and when the impulse is all consuming. That is a sign that all is not right mentally.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 11/15/2020 at 8:08 PM, upshot said:

Necrophilia.... Morbid for sure but very real. Anything taken to the extreme and when the impulse is all consuming. That is a sign that all is not right mentally.

Talk cock sing song only, you also must长篇大论。Boliao. Go botanical gardens to talk to the trees and bushes if you really need to talk and talk and talk. It can help them grow. 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Talk cock sing song only, you also must长篇大论。Boliao. Go botanical gardens to talk to the trees and bushes if you really need to talk and talk and talk. It can help them grow. 

You're welcome. Hope the troll bait was tasty. Mentally triggered huh? BTW.. I do not read Chinese. Keep to English or Bahasa Melayu, thanks.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.