Male HQ

Best new board game apps of 2020

victorp

• 10 months later...

Board games are something that I'm looking for when I'm relaxing. These days I've been playing lots of Solitaire from https://online-solitaire.com/ and this is the best activity after a long workday. I'm also doing stuff with my wife, like cooking or watching a movie, but sometimes I need a little bit of alone time. I'm not a huge gamer, but I love to try out something new from time to time. My PC is a pretty good one and I'm able to run pretty much everything, I just have to find the time for it haha. Thankfully, I have some friends that are just like me and we're gaming from time to time

Edited by sharimiul

• 5 months later...

Role-playing or RPG servers allow players to create their own Minecraft experience by being presented with the theme of what the server will be. Many servers are based on well-known pop culture works, such as Magic World, Pokémon, Lord of the Rings, and more. Many on this list you have already heard. There are a couple of famous servers that I have played. SchoolRP is a role-playing server that takes players through the journey of a Japanese schoolboy. LemonCloud is a server where players can forge their destiny with countless adventures by trading, leveling up, teaming up with allies and other factions, and customizing their character. Potterworld places the server in a show of Hogwarts students.

Edited by JimmieGeis