Male HQ

LoveCum

On 1/30/2021 at 12:14 PM, Steve5380 said:

Unless you are blind, you must have seen gay foreigners in Singapore being criticized here.  And you yourself are criticizing gay foreigners... who don't know that Singapore scene is not the same as Thailand scene.  Why should they know?  Are there warnings in the tourism brochures, or at Changi  immigration gates?   Of course the less news about gay crime, the better.  But the main reason 377A has not been overturned is not gay crime but conservative sanctimoniousness and prejudice.

Lol....."full of conservative sanctimoniousness and prejudice"? America is no better.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

Bro, u travel?  U noe wat is couch surfing? Pls do research before commenting. 

Stop being so judgy. 

I've never done couch surfing before as an atas tourist staying in hotels overseas. Well, I dislike going to strangers' houses to prevent getting raped. Why would anyone want to do couch surfing knowing people are evil... 

Guest couchsurf
4 hours ago, Guest Six said:

Stop being so judgy. 

I've never done couch surfing before as an atas tourist staying in hotels overseas. Well, I dislike going to strangers' houses to prevent getting raped. Why would anyone want to do couch surfing knowing people are evil... 

How would you know if people are evil beforehand?

Couchsurfing is quite common in various parts of the world, mostly low budget students visit other places or cities by couchsurfing.

Some cities hotel cost are very high. Take Europe, US, Japan. If you have a 2 week trip and not big budget, then it may be a solutions to safe on the hotel cost or inconvenience with budget hotels such with dormitory set up, 8 guys sleeping in one room. Plus, ususally, you can keep your valuables in a safer environment than having to carry all with you all the time compared to the dorm type budget hotels.

They even got some gay to gay couchsurfing, but I would not recommend. Most of my gay frenz who went to Europe on couchsurfing somehow got molested or ended up on the street because the flat so filthy dirty. I always told them before they went to travel there: you really think the guy will not make advances. They had been some who hoped some action would happen, so it must not always be the host to look for fun. Probably some not so goodlooking guy will offer couchsurfing and hoping to get some action with the Asian guy. While many may not have a bad experience, some few surely went through nasty stuff. I did once in Belgium but the host was a 50s lady who had a below the roof room with separate door from the staircases from the main house door at the street level, means it was perfect for me.

Seems nobody with any couchsurfing experience here at BW?

• LoveCum changed the title to .
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.