Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

I used his service many years ago at his flat. From the latest ad, it seems that now he works at Sri Hartamas, but he still serves at his place. His treatment room is well-equipped. You'd fee relax and he also know how to take care of you. The rates quoted are incall rate, I believe. Well, HE is HJ. I find, he is very understanding and well-respected fellow. I read somewhere that he prefers matured guys. After massage, he serves some very special refreshment, believe me. I think he does not expect tips, as he operates from his home.

Secondly, you can try this Thai guy who can speak Malay. His massage is commendable n sensual. The guy is nice. Well, with him you can ask for more, but of course you have to give him tips. You can check out his profile: uruturutthai on PR. His name is Rocky. He also has FB.

Thirdly, on Gayutopia, but I never tried them as they only do outcall, but I can feel that they are nice. But do not forget to report your experience, OK

• Jus Aromatherapist UTOPIA VERIFIED DEC 2012
    • 018-379-7923, email. Gay-owned aromatherapy service by a friendly and youthful Chinese masseur for men only. Affordable outcall in KL area, by appointment only. utopssm.gif Utopia Member Discount
  • Male Masseur Massage Services UTOPIA VERIFIED OCT 2013
    • 013-875-6900, email. Gay-friendly, good looking masseur offering outcall massage services to your house or hotel in Klang Valley to the KLIA airport area. Good massage skills. Combination of lot of hard press and sensual touch to give you an unforgettable massage experience. More than a decade experience. Minimum 2-hours massage. No transportation charge required. utopssm.gif Utopia Member Discount

Thx. I might try the Sri Hartamas guy. The "Thai" guy looks really ordinary has a big belly ... he hasn't been keeping shape. He ought to do some exercise to look at least athletic else ... that explains why his rates is lower than normal. As for outcall, I wouldn't have anything to report back 'cos I only go for incall.

Guest Sauna Lover

Thx. I might try the Sri Hartamas guy. The "Thai" guy looks really ordinary has a big belly ... he hasn't been keeping shape. He ought to do some exercise to look at least athletic else ... that explains why his rates is lower than normal. As for outcall, I wouldn't have anything to report back 'cos I only go for incall.

Mind to share where and how you got details of the Thai guy? I tried searching for Rocky and uruturutthai, but could not find. What is PR? Sorry to be a nuisance, but thanks for any help!

Mind to share where and how you got details of the Thai guy? I tried searching for Rocky and uruturutthai, but could not find. What is PR? Sorry to be a nuisance, but thanks for any help!

PR = www.planetromeo.com

In PR, search profile name = uruturutthai

In manjam, his profile name is urutrocky. He is listed as 31yo, bisexual, muscular ... Do a filter search. ... But of course he is not even "fit", let alone "muscular" ... But I am sure some might like what they see.

Edited by ct2005

Guest Sauna Lover

PR = www.planetromeo.com

In manjam, his profile name is urutrocky. He is listed as 31yo, bisexual, muscular ... Do a filter search. ... But of course he is not even "fit", let alone "muscular" ... But I am sure some might like what they see.

Many thanks. Now I know where to look!

omg :( last night bb boy got police come any one know ?

Finally. I already expected sooner or later these centers will be raided as the ads in the websites are too obvious. I suspect Fresh, Kent, M,Citybay will be the next target.

Is there any good freelance masseur (with personal website or blog & with photo) in KL to recommend? Other than good reviews, please also do share info on freelance masseurs with bad reviews, so that we can make our our personal judgement whether to avoid or not. Thanks.

Btw, manjam could not do keywords searches ... that makes searching so time-consuming...

http://www.utopia-asia.com/

What do you mean by "meet"? I suppose at most is that one might walk past each other on the passage way from your room to the toilet/shower room & that's all rite? Once the session is over, after shower, the client will exit (not from the door or floor level that you enter Fresh)...

Yes...

Guest Horny Dude

What are the possibilities of the authorities raiding these massage places?

This is always my fear & nightmare.

Went to Sempurna Avenue & 52 Forest a few times.

While the massage was going on, I heard some loud noises outside in the pathway. I freaked out, thinking the police have conducted a raid.

How do we overcome this fear of a raid?

The best is stay at home

Guest Bryan Seth

Alex.not around? When he back?

Report to us after u try him.

How the Vincent? Really big mushroom?

You may call the centre to check when Alex will back from JOHOR....

Alex will penetrate u if u r bottom with free of charge (big dick/mushroom HEAD)

compared to Alex, Vincent less friendly but more handsome.... (also big mushroom head/dick....

Vincent is Bottom from Ipoh and he always in BLUE BOY during weekend....

FC massage have one toilet attached with the room. so u wont have to go through the walkway to get to the bathroom but i think the room is mostly unavailable. many customers prefer using that room. everyone also shy to show their body.

If shy, stay at home, request outcall to your house

For the 1st time ever, I just saw the photo of China Chubby mature masseur in Fresh website. Those who have "daddy's issue" might want to try :).

Sempurna also have 1 or 2 chubby Malay masseurs. I forgot the names.

I would say that is about it 'cos most places have young twinks; it is rare to see a stocky or chubby masseur.

His name is NISSAN in Fresh Massage

I browse manjam n I came across a freelance masseur by the profile name Manjamsann; 28yo, from Myanmar, looks like chinese, previously worked in Diamond Sanctuary, his place beside Menara PGRM Cheras, RM170 / session with extras.

I wonder if there is anyone who had tried before. Appreciate ur comments. Thx!

Pls provide the link to access it... Thanks...

Thx for the info. That place is situated in a quite "high class" residential area. RM60 for incall 1hr is really affordable.

The masseur face photo looks quite ok n proper. I wonder what type of HE is available since it looks like a place for serious massage. Btw, how much tips, if any, do u give normally?

This massage is done at NORMAL old FLAT in PANDAH INDAH

Masseur is 50yrs ++ LOCAL MALAY CHUBBY MAN.

Massage skill is average

At the end of massage session, he will allow you to do what ever u wish to like kissing, hugging, oral sex.... with free of charge

There is an adjective repeated 3 times. You must have really dislike him. I also wouldn't feel comfortable being "manhandled" by him if what u emphasized is true.

of course true... you may see other previous posting review about the MR SISSY Boss

I dun know about 52 Forest. But I think Sempurna is legit. So even if the police comes, the clients wouldn't be taken. Unless, of course, if u were caught in the act of something else other than having a massage.

Are you sure?

I used his service many years ago at his flat. From the latest ad, it seems that now he works at Sri Hartamas, but he still serves at his place. His treatment room is well-equipped. You'd fee relax and he also know how to take care of you. The rates quoted are incall rate, I believe. Well, HE is HJ. I find, he is very understanding and well-respected fellow. I read somewhere that he prefers matured guys. After massage, he serves some very special refreshment, believe me. I think he does not expect tips, as he operates from his home.

Secondly, you can try this Thai guy who can speak Malay. His massage is commendable n sensual. The guy is nice. Well, with him you can ask for more, but of course you have to give him tips. You can check out his profile: uruturutthai on PR. His name is Rocky. He also has FB.

Thirdly, on Gayutopia, but I never tried them as they only do outcall, but I can feel that they are nice. But do not forget to report your experience, OK

• 018-379-7923, email. Gay-owned aromatherapy service by a friendly and youthful Chinese masseur for men only. Affordable outcall in KL area, by appointment only. utopssm.gif Utopia Member Discount
    • 013-875-6900, email. Gay-friendly, good looking masseur offering outcall massage services to your house or hotel in Klang Valley to the KLIA airport area. Good massage skills. Combination of lot of hard press and sensual touch to give you an unforgettable massage experience. More than a decade experience. Minimum 2-hours massage. No transportation charge required. utopssm.gif Utopia Member Discount

Nope. He is not work at Sri Hartamas but operates at his own flat in PANDAH INDAH

Thanks

Sri Hartamas guy got big belly than the Thai guy 

PR = www.planetromeo.com

Thanks 

Finally. I already expected sooner or later these centers will be raided as the ads in the websites are too obvious. I suspect Fresh, Kent, M,Citybay will be the next target.

Agree. Even the latest Sauna Aniki Fitness Center doing too obvious in term of their ads....

Be carefrul on Thursday to Sunday as they having underwear and naked night....

Are you sure?

Obviously, I cannot be 100% sure. Sempurna may have lied about its license. But comparatively, I think Sempurna is a more proper massage place. Previously in Miharja area, there are many centres like JariEmas, Fresh (Old), Haven, etc But after the raid, what is left is Sempurna. Khun should also be a proper place ... just dunno why it closed down.

Edited by ct2005

Agree. Even the latest Sauna Aniki Fitness Center doing too obvious in term of their ads....

Be carefrul on Thursday to Sunday as they having underwear and naked night....

Especially bbboy, just read the comments,"cum together","top him".....think the authority stupid?

Thanks but the linked is not accessible

hxxp://www.manjam.com/profile/manjamsann/1087451/

I can access the link. Dunno why u can't. Maybe u have to sign in before u can access.

Edited by ct2005

Obviously, I cannot be 100% sure. Sempurna may have lied about its license. But comparatively, I think Sempurna is a more proper massage place. Previously in Miharja area, there are many centres like JariEmas, Fresh (Old), Haven, etc But after the raid, what is left is Sempurna. Khun should also be a proper place ... just dunno why it closed down.

Why u said Sempurna lied about its license?

Especially bbboy, just read the comments,"cum together","top him".....think the authority stupid?

Oops ... we may all have provided reasons for the authority to raid all the places we have commented so far...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic