Male HQ

Hidden rules among classes

HendryTan

Thank you for posting this table that seems to be very well thought.

I find myself identified in most of the items in MIDDLE CLASS,  except perhaps in FOOD, where I miss the "is it healthy?",  CLOTHING, where I never care for label,  TIME, where from "future most important" it is nicely changing to "present most important"  (of course, at my age...),  EDUCATION and LANGUAGE, where I miss "personal satisfaction",  WORLD VIEW,  where I have a definite international view, LOVE, where I am missing "personal mind cultivation", and DRIVING FORCE, where I miss "satisfaction of a well-lived life".

And I fully agree with its labeling of the MIDDLE CLASS as (COMFORTABLE), and not the WEALTHY.  :) 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest What am I talking

The wealthy (the multi-million dolars to CEO of a huge business empire) will have to constantly maintained their status, safeguard their wealth, putting on a mask and busy with everything and networking and very little time for themselves.  The Middle class has a huge risk to bear, and in very fluid situation.  They have to balance from falling onto the poor, while struggling to climb towards the wealthy.  As a result, their stress level is high. Neutrality doesn't exist in the middle class as they are the class considered most active. Within the middle class - there is unachiever and high acheiver category (white collar workers to small scale boss).    The wealthy and middle class need a lot of work and effort and often failed to see the spritiual and humanity side of being a human.  Family squabbles and power struggle is not new.

The poor, regard being human as an asset to be treasured. Functionality and practicality carry a big portion in their life as they go about in their routine.  They have nothing to grasp nor possess and thus more likely to give things up easily (including spending their money).    They wanted you to know who they are not what they have and often make fun of wealthy people for falling short.  

Having said that, the world revolve very miraculously.  The poor can suddently became wealthy and the wealthy may suddently fell to the level of becoming poor.  It may not be in this generations, but their future generations.   Nothing static, nothing is permanent, that is what poor people believe and that give them hope unlike the wealthy people thinking.  As such, poor people are unlike to be afraid of dying, as compared to rich people.

Guest Guest Very Curious
On 4/7/2021 at 9:43 PM, Steve5380 said:

LOVE, where I am missing "personal mind cultivation", and DRIVING FORCE, where I miss "satisfaction of a well-lived life".

I wonder where a preoccupation with sex tourism to Asian saunas fits in your  table.

1 hour ago, Guest Class monitor said:

The middle class is more judgemental and homophobic than the wealthy and poor as they are struggling to prove themselves. True?

Is there any data that substantiates what you wrote?   Poor people can be less educated and more prone to buy into the condemnation by the churches.  And the wealthy may be more conscious of their image and afraid to be judged as promiscuous as gays.

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest Very Curious said:

I wonder where a preoccupation with sex tourism to Asian saunas fits in your  table.

Such a preoccupation does not fit in my life.  Why should I be preoccupied with sex tourism?  After the pandemic is over, I will have perfect freedom to travel to wherever I please,  for sex or simple tourism.  There are places in Europe I would like to visit not related to sex, the same as visit again my native country.

Guest Guest Very Curious
On 4/9/2021 at 9:31 AM, Steve5380 said:

Why should I be preoccupied with sex tourism?  After the pandemic is over, I will have perfect freedom to travel to wherever I please,  for sex or simple tourism.  There are places in Europe I would like to visit not related to sex, the same as visit again my native country.

Well, you have written before that you could not wait for the pandemic to end so you could return to Singapore to continue your sex tourism exploits. Given your history of posting, your sex tourist exploits - even when you were in a relationship with your gay partner - are frequently described in BW right down to your being friendly with sauna owners in Singapore and Bangkok!!

In fairness you did also mention your desire to go to Germany. 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest Very Curious said:

Well, you have written before that you could not wait for the pandemic to end so you could return to Singapore to continue your sex tourism exploits. Given your history of posting, your sex tourist exploits - even when you were in a relationship with your gay partner - are frequently described in BW right down to your being friendly with sauna owners in Singapore and Bangkok!!

In fairness you did also mention your desire to go to Germany. 

Well... my first sex-tourism destination would be BBK.  But I won't leave Singapore out of the question,  I have read here recently that some gays miss the presence of more handsome Ang Mohs...

Thanks for sharing this table, come to think of it, it is linked to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, the base levels are focused on one's survival needs refelcting what the poor or the marginalized in society has to fulfill daily to just survive.

Dr0d2j6.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.