Male HQ

Fort Road carpark / under bridge

Slimb

2 hours ago, jockpro said:

as of this morning...all the tall bushes under the bridge have been excavated.

That is to prevent unnecessary activities. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 11:38 PM, Slimb said:

Under the bridge was my favourite place to suck and get fucked by strangers. Too bad I hear it’s no longer cruisy. Where is good now? 

The flyover at the katong park side used to be cruisy, secluded enough even for fucking.

The "other bridge" next to the FR carpark currently is a bit too exposed for fucking I find, though other stuff can be done 😉

39 minutes ago, StockBottom said:

The flyover at the katong park side used to be cruisy, secluded enough even for fucking.

The "other bridge" next to the FR carpark currently is a bit too exposed for fucking I find, though other stuff can be done 😉

Yes the flyover! I used to go there and get fucked in the darkness by strangers under the flyover bridge. I’ll strip down naked and get on my knees to suck them and present my ass for fucking. Sometimes they will just cum on my face or in my mouth. I even sucked and got fucked by a migrant worker there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday night fever:
Fort road carpark activities are gearing up after 9pm, some 12 parked cars with engine on, pretending joggers and onlookers. There are not many movements in the first glance, till you explore the running tracks further (westwards) towards the direction of Marina South - Promenade Lawn; in the park facing Marina Bay, there are three pairs in action, I watched, aroused and decided to walk towards one of the pairs, they were friendly and smiling to me while they were kissing hotly yet keeping vigilant; one of them removed his running T, nice chest and licking wet by the other guy , nice to taste… they zipped down my short, one fondle my tool, while another hungrily kissed me all over ;  … then they take turn to feel throat me, it’s hot in the after rain cool air., we three had a group French kissing, my precum dripping, …. Finally Cum uncontrollably on one of the guy’s face and hair while he was receiving rimming by another. A really hot encounter in the cool atmosphere.

Early birds catch the worms, late joggers get the tongues and fun.

** Caution: this doesn’t happen often in Fort Road. It’s a nice place with fresh air, go there to jog and you might have a catch.

Do watch out for suspicious onlookers while immersing in hot fun.

Edited by Malabird
  • 4 weeks later...

Field report

17-May (Fri)

10pm to 10.45pm

Half the carpark is under renovation. Many heavy vehicles parking there looks like some construction is ongoing. I wonder how this place will look like in the future. Maybe this cruising ground will be gone forever. 

Feeling horny. So decided to lower down my driver seat and start stroking myself. 1 guy looking in but no balls to take any action. 

Then I walked in my sexy translucent black tights around the place & venture behind the tall bushes and there is a metal bridge for the cyclist and joggers. 3 guys under the bridge. 2 seems to be just stopping by to pee. 1 standing there smoking. Doesn’t look like cruising. Looking at the situation, there won’t be any action even if I stayed there for another 2 hours. I left. 

Sian lah, all the cruising grounds dying off ...

FR, from a giant natural playground with personal beaches for nude suntanning, to a small carpark with only a few bushes by the side, then now this 😩

Edited by StockBottom