Male HQ

Caning at home

Guest Guest

On 8/23/2021 at 12:19 AM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Interesting! I’ve not heard of Fetlife.

What’s your most intense caning experience like?

Drop me a line: joey40133@protonmail.com

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 10:42 PM, Guest Curious said:

I deserve to be caned for being too guai all my life.

You just haven’t shown your darker side.

No desire to be caned?

Guest Curious
On 8/23/2021 at 8:20 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

You just haven’t shown your darker side.

No desire to be caned?

I feel being too guai all my life makes me having kinkier and darker fantasy. I feel like I missed out a lot especially I did not have any exciting sexual experiences since teenage days.

Guest Jason Les
On 8/23/2021 at 9:49 PM, Guest Curious said:

I feel being too guai all my life makes me having kinkier and darker fantasy. I feel like I missed out a lot especially I did not have any exciting sexual experiences since teenage days.

I was pretty guai during my schooling days too. How old are you by the way?

Guest Curious
On 8/23/2021 at 8:53 PM, Guest Jason Les said:

I was pretty guai during my schooling days too. How old are you by the way?

I'm in my late 20s and no experience 😅

Is canning a Singapore custom?  Or a S.E. Asian custom? Or a British custom?

In my native country Argentina canning is unknown. I was raised mostly by my old grandmother, an authoritarian German woman,  and a couple of times she used her strong hand on my little bare buns when I misbehaved as a child.  This inspired my respect for my OMA.   An "old" grandma?  When she died she was 67 y.o.  Today I am 11 years older than that, and I don't consider this "old".  Times have changed :) 

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/23/2021 at 11:57 PM, Steve5380 said:

Is canning a Singapore custom?  Or a S.E. Asian custom? Or a British custom?

In my native country Argentina canning is unknown. I was raised mostly by my old grandmother, an authoritarian German woman,  and a couple of times she used her strong hand on my little bare buns when I misbehaved as a child.  This inspired my respect for my OMA.   An "old" grandma?  When she died she was 67 y.o.  Today I am 11 years older than that, and I don't consider this "old".  Times have changed :) 

It’s very common in South East Asian. I guess it might have been influenced by the British traditions.

Guest Mimi rog
On 7/27/2021 at 7:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

I was wondering about ppl's experiences with caning at home. Am in my 20s, was caned until I finished sec schl. Never abusive, always for a reason, fixed number of strokes (3-5) on butt or legs.   I know at least 1 other guy caned till 18. 

Recently I told someone and he was shocked, so wondering what norm is. 

Caning a child is domestic violence and child abuse. 

Why no one report to child protective service ????

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/25/2021 at 8:13 AM, Guest Weijie said:

Did anyone notice that the canes at all the provision shops were all sold out immediately after circuit breaker was announced last year?

Yea! I realised that too. I think there was a newspaper report on it. 

Now they’re all back in stock. 

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/25/2021 at 1:54 PM, lean n mean said:

Spare the rod and spoil the child. Some traditions are worth preserving. I have been caned as a child and i think its fine. 

I totally agree. Many parents these days are too soft on their kids, which results in kids being rude and having bad attitude.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:07 PM, Guest J40 said:

The strokes weren't full-force but they were definitely firm with some strength put in, raised welts that would take a couple of days to go away. I won't say I cried, but the sting did make me tear up for sure. It wasn't unbearable though, the strokes weren't rushed and I'd have as long as I needed to settle down after each one, so it was mostly just a matter of enduring it.

I agree the pain is bearable. Mopiko always helped. The embarrassing part was other people seeing welts on your legs or on when changing for PE in schl. 

Did anyone get caned in school? Which was more painful? For me schl was no joke, but I think home was more painful cos bare butt and more strokes. 

Guest Wilson
On 8/27/2021 at 7:29 PM, Guest cane said:

I agree the pain is bearable. Mopiko always helped. The embarrassing part was other people seeing welts on your legs or on when changing for PE in schl. 

Did anyone get caned in school? Which was more painful? For me schl was no joke, but I think home was more painful cos bare butt and more strokes. 

I kenna caned by my math teacher in Primary 6 for not doing homework. 3 strokes on the buttocks.

After a few more times of not doing work, he sent a pink letter to my parents about my non-submission and bad attitude.

Kenna 12 strokes from my dad because of that letter.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/27/2021 at 7:29 PM, Guest cane said:

I was from an all-boys school, and we had a policy where the Discipline Master would cane anyone he caught being sent out of class.

One unfortunate day in Sec 2, I was sent out for forgetting to bring my history textbook. The DM walked by and I received 1 stroke of the cane. It was a thick cane of about 1.5cm and at least 1 metre long.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 1:38 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

I was from an all-boys school, and we had a policy where the Discipline Master would cane anyone he caught being sent out of class.

One unfortunate day in Sec 2, I was sent out for forgetting to bring my history textbook. The DM walked by and I received 1 stroke of the cane. It was a thick cane of about 1.5cm and at least 1 metre long.

Caning for forgetting textbook is very strict. Was it on the hand or butt? How painful was it? 

Guest Jason Lee
On 9/13/2021 at 6:38 PM, Guest guest said:

Caning for forgetting textbook is very strict. Was it on the hand or butt? How painful was it? 

Basically, we got caned if we were caught standing outside of the class irrespective of the reason.

It was in the hand. It was very painful. The pain last for around 4 days if I remember it correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Ah boy

Not just caning. When my mother was angry with me and my brothers, she'll must a pail on us, then start to cane us while our head is inside the pail. You will not know when the cane will land on your butt or hands. Wicked is it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.