Male HQ

Help Please in How to Attach Photos to Posts

Sorry if the suggestion is not helpful, but my only thought is to delete some of the oldest pictures you may have added in order to increase the allowance a little to see if that helps. It sounds as those the current allowance is really low and I'm wondering if things become a little unreliable when it is that low.

Stephen

On 5/12/2022 at 12:24 PM, Older4yngr said:

Sorry if the suggestion is not helpful, but my only thought is to delete some of the oldest pictures you may have added in order to increase the allowance a little to see if that helps. It sounds as those the current allowance is really low and I'm wondering if things become a little unreliable when it is that low.

Stephen

Thanks you Stephen. I have not posted many photographs and unfortunately cannot recall in which threads they were posted! But given that I have posted very few photos and always reduce their size before posting, the limit must be extremely small.

On 5/12/2022 at 1:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Thought can just ‘insert image from URL’. Just need to get the URL link of the image (right click to do so).

My photos do not have a url - at least not one that i can see. They are just photos from my large uPhoto library. But there is also clearly some sort of limit on bandwidth. I chat on another chat forum belonging to the same network of sites but in another country. I have no problem there posting any number of photos.

On 5/12/2022 at 12:36 PM, Ggzx08 said:

How about trying https://imgur.com? Upload there then copy and paste the image link here?

That's useful, thank you. I did try another two other photo uploading sites in order to  get the url. But they did not work. I'll try this one. Thanks again. 

I had really hoped a moderator could provide advice or information on where info on how to post photos can be found in the conditions of the site.

Hopefully these old threads, pertaining to posting images on BW, help.

and

You may want to upload the image to https://imgur.com/,  as suggested by @Ggzx08.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.