Male HQ

Spa @ Geylang

Eric Leong

In welcoming 2024,  阳光SPA decided to launch this Jan' 2024 Grand Promotion 🔥🔥🔥

From 1 Jan 2024, we will be giving a stacking of $10 discount for every repeated visit within a month.

Our services are as of below:

① Swedish Massage

② Sensual Massage

③ Spots Massage

④ TCM & Sports Massage (Zhi Qiang)

⑤ Bone setting & Lymph(Yasser/Ben)

⑥ Thai & Lymph Massage (Ben)

⑦ Facial & Lymph (Ah liang)

For example:                                                   
The 1st visit of the massage service will be a...
$80/60mins
$98/80mins
$118/100mins
$138/120mins
Massage Package
(Including 20mins manhood or Boyzilian Hair Removal)

The 2nd visit of the same massage service will be a...
$70/60mins
$88/80mins
$108/100mins
$128/120mins
Massage Package                            

The 3rd visit of the same massage service will be a...
 $60/60mins
 $78/80mins
 $98/100mins
 $118/120mins
 Massage package.                          

The 4th visit of the same massage service will be a
$68/80mins
$88/100mins
$108/120mins
Massage Package

The 5th visit of the same massage service will be a
$78/100mins
$98/120mins
Massage Package

We are able to cater a private discreet space for customers who prefer privacy with an attached bathroom. We also provide In-Call and Outcall Massage Services subject to availability.

If you prefer male masseurs, please contact us at (Please inform us that you saw our advertisement in BW 👍

We accept Cash, PayNow, Nets, and Visa.

Contact us at WHATSAPP @ 86462060 to make an appointment with us and we look forward to providing you our best services.💓💓

If you're looking for an exceptional massage experience, I highly recommend giving Ah Dong a try!

His technique is skillful and he applies the perfect amount of strength to each stroke, ensuring a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating session.

Not forgetting his sensual strokes that were so well-executed.

Whether you're seeking relief from muscle tension or just need a moment of tranquility, Ah Dong's top-notched massage will not disappoint. Give him a try!

Had 1 hour massage with Yasser.  He has good understanding and skills to deal with lower back pain and is able to relieve the stiffness of my back with ease.  Will go back for further follow up treatment soon.  Highly recommended for those seeking professional TCM style massage.

On 12/28/2023 at 1:17 PM, bwind88 said:

Ah xian is back. Recently went back for massage the skill still the same as good as before. If you know him well... He is a very friendly and fun guy. 

On 1/14/2024 at 6:20 PM, Armando said:

Following Hendry's recommendation, I visited Ah Xian. Ah Xian did a wonderful job addressing my tired spots and relieving my bodily tension.

I appreciate they accept late-night bookings. I will happily go back.

Can you DM AhXian number. Seems like got some staff changes. 

After reading your reviews on Yasser, I like to visit him. I have the same issues as described by you guys like lower back pain and neck pain. I tried many methods and places but none worked.  So I hope Yasser can resolve my issues. But it seems Yasser is no longer working at Spa @ Geylang. Anyone knows how to contact him? 😳

On 1/30/2024 at 10:27 AM, Elephant finger said:

After reading your reviews on Yasser, I like to visit him. I have the same issues as described by you guys like lower back pain and neck pain. I tried many methods and places but none worked.  So I hope Yasser can resolve my issues. But it seems Yasser is no longer working at Spa @ Geylang. Anyone knows how to contact him? 😳

I have been given permission by Yasser to share his contact number  as I reckoned he has helped those of us with necklaces, bone setting issues, etc. Please liaise with him directly, if you desire. 84139203 (update new hp number)

Edited by John Sam

On 1/30/2024 at 10:27 AM, Elephant finger said:

Oh, I did not know that Yasser was not working anymore as I wanted to book him yesterday but was told by the booking hotline that he do not have room and ask me to choose other masseur so I never book at all.

Hi BusinessBi I happened to read this thread. That you can't contact Yasser. I been to him quite a few times and also reviewed here. So I got to know him better and he shared with me his whatsapp. Is 84139203

Think at the shop he is known as Ye Xiong? Once at the shop I replied Yasser when they asked who I was looking for. They were like clueless haha. 

I had a 60-minute sports massage session with Yasser, despite the change in the shop's management. The location remains the same. I had been dealing with lower back soreness, and after today's session, I feel significantly more relaxed.

Yasser not only provided effective adjustments and sports massage, but also offered valuable coaching on breathing techniques and leg exercises to enhance my overall therapy journey. Thankful for his guidance.

For those interested, you can reach Yasser via WhatsApp at 84139203. 

In welcoming 2024,  @Geylang SPA decided to launch this February' 2024 Grand Promotion 🔥🔥🔥

From 1 February 2024, we will be giving a $10+ discount for every repeated visit within a month.

Our services are as of below:

① Swedish Massage

② Sensual Massage

③ Spots Massage

④ TCM & Sports Massage 

⑤ Facial & Lymph 

For example:                                                   
The 1st visit of the massage service will be a...
$80/60mins
$108/90mins
$138/120mins

Massage Package

The 2nd visit of the same massage service will be a...
$70/60mins
$90/90mins
$120/120mins

Massage Package                            
(Including 30mins manhood or Boyzilian Hair Removal)

The 3rd visit of the same massage service will be a...
$70/60mins
$90/90mins
$120/120mins

Massage Package                            
(Including 40mins manhood or Boyzilian Hair Removal)

We are able to cater a private discreet space for customers who prefer privacy with an attached bathroom. We also provide In-Call and Outcall Massage Services subject to availability.

If you prefer male masseurs, please contact us at (Please inform us that you saw our advertisement in BW 👍

We accept Cash, PayNow

Contact us at WHATSAPP @ 86462060 to make an appointment with us and we look forward to providing you our best services.💓💓

Thank you and look forward to you all in the coming 2024!!

Edited by Eric Leong

大家好。在新加坡认识各位是一件幸事。拙劣手法能得各位抬爱,令我不后悔落地新加坡。半个月后我将离开新加坡并且回不来了。所以我想珍惜最后时光与各位邂逅告别。时光匆匆,别犹豫。我们江湖见。

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 7:36 PM, durianking said:

wah their staff turn over is so high

Go this week, only the Malaysian Ben left, the rest all changed shop. The shop has changed to a new owner. 

Anyone know where Ah Liang go ? Can Dm me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

我已经从南美穿越到北美了。看过美洲的热带雨林和新加坡的感觉有点不一样。感觉新加坡的要热一点哈哈哈。我缺点死在雨林里了。不过目前还好转过来了。各位放心之后再给大家分享。

Edited by yaseer
错字

• 2 weeks later...

听了gm的建议,目前我顺利抵达美国啦。哈哈哈哈。跨越了接近一万多公里累死了。穿越了墨西哥黑帮战火,还好没被绑票。哈哈哈。现在了解这边文化和新加坡的区别。