Male HQ

edit

localdude

1 hour ago, localdude said:

Thanks, but is it more of a fetish or mental disorder? Should I seek professional help?

If u ask me, I think it is only a fetish. That is very normal. 

It's maybe a disorder if it is something u cannot control and must do maybe everyday, or will have other problems if u do not do it, or doing it so often is hampering ur daily life. 

No one here is a psychiatrist to tell u Wat exactly. Even if anyone here is, they will need to see you to better diagnose. 

Aiya, I think u think too much and worried unnecessary la. 

Are you young? In Singapore?

You are an Exhibitionist.

Psychiatry. a disorder characterized especially by a compulsion to exhibit the genitals in public.

If you want to be super strict, a lot of things are mental disorders, or against the law (whether it's consensual or not).

Having a mental disorder does not abstain you prosecution from the law. Know the laws of the land.

Yup you are exhibitionist. Not mental disorder. Relax. 

You are young, hormones raging and get turn on by doing that....kinky fetish...norm. But as you get older when you explore more you will decide if this or more or something else turn you on more then this....haha 

In the meantime enjoy...and when you send nudes just don't send your face. If you exhibit outdoor just take note of your surroundings first or go for recce first. That way both of you or more or alone you can enjoy...or even do some roleplaying where you alone someone watch you get caught have sex there haha (mutual recommended)

Cheers 🥂

37 minutes ago, XanderS said:

there's nothing wrong with liking others to see you naked. you're basically an exhibitionist, like I am.

Just be safe when exposing, both online and offline. Don't show your face in pics or videos.

If you want to exhibit, I'd say start small first, where being naked is okay. Like in the pool locker room or at the onsen. Get used to the feeling of going naked first, then experiment and learn more from others before going to public areas.

This is sound advice.

Do bear in mind that Asian values are different from the west, so you would need to play your exhibition carefully so as not to run foul of the law. 

5 hours ago, localdude said:

I do not need to do it everyday and definitely not affecting my daily life if i dun do it. 

Just that if the thought of exhibiting or sharing my nudes online came to mind, i will be turned on. 

Well, just do you. And enjoy. 

16 hours ago, bubu zai said:

@localdude go public open shower / sauna u can Juz nude around no people will stop you be yourself 

Indeed, @localdude, but do remember that some saunas require the guests to be clad in either a towel, or in some sort of shorts issued by the establishment.  You would want to avoid these places as they would not suit your needs. 

And I would guess that patrons who visit such type of saunas may not take kindly to the sight of naked bodies either, so again, your purposes may be defeated.

3 minutes ago, localdude said:

Ok i think I’m weird here because sauna or steam room ain’t my thing.

Funny thing is I am straight acting outside but once I am in the privacy of my own room alone, I like to expose myself nude on cam to stranger. I love it when they admire my naked body and mentioning all the things they wished to do to me. 

Sometimes I go even further to the extent of sharing my nudes with them. Hearing or seeing how they degrade or compliment me on chat and comments turn me on.

Is this a fetish??

You must be excited to exhibit nude with other guy

6 hours ago, yhtang said:

Indeed, @localdude, but do remember that some saunas require the guests to be clad in either a towel, or in some sort of shorts issued by the establishment.  You would want to avoid these places as they would not suit your needs. 

And I would guess that patrons who visit such type of saunas may not take kindly to the sight of naked bodies either, so again, your purposes may be defeated.

Think gay sauna allow nude / or go Macritchie open shower u can stay nude and walk around 

1 hour ago, localdude said:

I am not, i have receive my fair share of negative comments. But i do not let those affect me, i know there is still a target audience i can appeal to :)

Haha that’s actually a great mindset. Can’t be attractive to everyone but we are always attractive to someone :) 

On 12/14/2022 at 1:18 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Yup you are exhibitionist. Not mental disorder. Relax. 

You are young, hormones raging and get turn on by doing that....kinky fetish...norm. But as you get older when you explore more you will decide if this or more or something else turn you on more then this....haha 

In the meantime enjoy...and when you send nudes just don't send your face. If you exhibit outdoor just take note of your surroundings first or go for recce first. That way both of you or more or alone you can enjoy...or even do some roleplaying where you alone someone watch you get caught have sex there haha (mutual recommended)

Cheers 🥂

I truly agree with u i myself exhibitionist when in the gym i get lower locker took time to change to my compression tight as i love to wear skimpy micro mini gear like from mategear,edge,gmw and few others more i love the attention i get as a manly muscle guy in skimpy micro mini gear.

• 3 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 5:16 PM, caindukkershannery said:

I'm also an exhibitionist. But not too extreme. I like doing it at the beach, pool and gym locker. So all indoors. Just love getting naked in front of guys and shower for all to see. It turns me on. 

I love it man to do exhibitions.

On 1/3/2023 at 5:16 PM, caindukkershannery said:

I'm also an exhibitionist. But not too extreme. I like doing it at the beach, pool and gym locker. So all indoors. Just love getting naked in front of guys and shower for all to see. It turns me on. 

That's CUTE!

(Too bad I have no luck to witness your treasure)

Edited by JoJoMan