Male HQ

Abstaining due to busy schedule

fragile being

On 1/4/2023 at 9:52 PM, yhtang said:

Research had indicated that frequent ejaculation is good for prostate health. 

For the sake of the health of your prostate, you may wish to seek release in whichever way most convenient or ideal for you as soon as convenient.

will do ;)

If you can be anything, be kind. You never know what someone is going through🌹

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 1/8/2023 at 2:23 AM, fragile being said:

will do ;)

Yes, self release is healthy.  But don't feel bad about having to abstain from other releases due to busy schedule.   While the busy schedule may be necessary, it may keep you away from activities that may harm your character and health.  There is nothing wrong with a life of deferred gratification until you are less fragile.

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, self release is healthy.  But don't feel bad about having to abstain from other releases due to busy schedule.   While the busy schedule may be necessary, it may keep you away from activities that may harm your character and health.  There is nothing wrong with a life of deferred gratification until you are less fragile.

Well said!

salute!

On 1/8/2023 at 4:23 PM, fragile being said:

more than a month but i alrdy broke the streak last week after work ><

Usually after a long period of abstinence, the release would be super “imaginary” shiok plus… the thick yellowish semen … aftermath is simply beyond words. 
LOL

On 1/13/2023 at 5:01 AM, Steve5380 said:

thank you🙏🏼

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 1/13/2023 at 3:01 PM, JoJoMan said:

Usually after a long period of abstinence, the release would be super “imaginary” shiok plus… the thick yellowish semen … aftermath is simply beyond words. 
LOL

it was and the feeling was immaculate ☺️

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 1/22/2023 at 8:47 PM, kinkienips said:

The feeling is beyond words especially when you cum together with your loved ones/partner 🥰

yeahh i had that feeling before :”)

twitter

OnlyFans 

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

The more I abstain, the less I'm likely to go into a room with someone. Prefer getting fucked in the common area in the sauna. Maybe even pleasuring myself at an open air area like roof top or the smoking area. :ph34r:

actually though… i was so tempted to release in a room full of cocks on my face but maybe for another time ;)

twitter

OnlyFans 

6 hours ago, repressednerd said:

The more I abstain, the less I'm likely to go into a room with someone. Prefer getting fucked in the common area in the sauna. Maybe even pleasuring myself at an open air area like roof top or the smoking area. :ph34r:

Haha I know the feeling. Let me know when you go, I go and watch haha