Male HQ

Eating sperm makes one young

Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰

3 hours ago, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

Is this true?

If you like to eat, even if the answer is no, u will still eat.

😋

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Peterpan

Yea true.

Thats why many Old bottoms like Young tops to cum inside their ass. Something to do with transfer of "Qi" that gives these old bottoms a sense of renewed energy and vitality.

It is a mood booster, helps you sleep, have stress-relieving properties ... so It might just be true ... 

maybe that's why woman age faster than man! 

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/swallowing-semen#other-health-benefits

Potentially! There’s some research that shows there could be natural antidepressant properties in semen.

These may include:

• endorphins
  • estrone
  • prolactin
  • oxytocin
  • thyrotropin-releasing hormone
  • serotonin

A 2002 study conducted by the State University of New York at Albany surveyed 293 college-age females to see if exposure to semen, without the use of outside condoms worn on the penis, affected their overall mood.

According to the survey, those who were directly exposed to semen showed significantly better mood and fewer symptoms of depression.

However, this study should be taken with a grain of salt.

In the same vein as the studies that show evidence for the natural antidepressant properties of semen, some believe it could also have stress-relieving properties.

This claim is due to the mood-boosting properties of oxytocin and progesterone hormones, the both of which are found in semen.

It’s also thought that vitamin C and other antioxidants found in semen may help reduce sperm impairment by fighting oxidative stress within semen.

Maybe. Similarly to how some studies have shown mood-lifting and anxiety-reducing benefits, semen exposure could help with pregnancy health.

A 2003 case-controlled studyTrusted Source found that females who were exposed to sperm for longer periods, both before and during pregnancy, were less likely to develop preeclampsia, a rare pregnancy complication.

However, this is only one study, and more research is needed to support these findings.

Semen containsTrusted Source melatonin, the natural hormone your body releases to regulate sleep cycles.

This may explain why some people feel tired after swallowing semen or being exposed to it during intercourse.

There hasn’t been any research on this, so there’s no way to know for sure.

Guest Cock sia
8 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I thought it's getting cummed on the face instead of drinking sperm.

When the cock spurt out sperm you should try to catch it inside the mouth so the freshest juice will coat the tongue and throat. The accidental spurt on the cheek or the face can rub to the skin.. 

But your inner body absorb better. 

That's why you take medicine orally and not apply on your outer skin. 

Take medicine. Fast. 

Apply medicine or cream takes weeks to have effect 

On 2/1/2023 at 8:41 AM, Guest Cock sia said:

When the cock spurt out sperm you should try to catch it inside the mouth so the freshest juice will coat the tongue and throat. The accidental spurt on the cheek or the face can rub to the skin.. 

But your inner body absorb better. 

That's why you take medicine orally and not apply on your outer skin. 

Take medicine. Fast. 

Apply medicine or cream takes weeks to have effect 

It's even faster taken anally. 

U can look up Wikipedia on digestive system. The stomach is only used mostly to break down foods, not to absorb the food,

then most of the nutrients are absorbed by the intestines into the blood stream.

Taken anally will bypass the stomach and go direct into the blood stream if fine or delicate foods like sperm or medicine don't need digesting,  to avoid being destroyed by the harsh stomach acids. Of course need to clean first.

Unfortunately, that's also why STDs are faster to transmit through anal sex.

Alcohol is also faster to absorb anally. Last time for a faster alcohol hit, college kids do that as party dares. 

Guest Qi-Gon Jinn
On 1/31/2023 at 7:06 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

Many guys tongue fuck my tight ass, then sucked my asshole until I moaned and screamed.  Are they sucking my Qi out?

Farts are bad Qi

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.