Male HQ

Nude Tan @ East Coast Park by NSRCC

vkfit

On 4/19/2024 at 10:52 PM, Strange Fruit said:

If you do not drive , I recommend taking the bus/MRT to the airport and doing the Jurassic Mile walking trail to East Coast Park. That is the most linear route and is pretty failsafe although it will be a Long walk for many (about 45 minutes-1 hour) Every other way coming from the opposite direction is a bit harder to describe. I live in the northeast and I must say the method I describe above still takes me 1.5 hours to get there (also I recommend checking this website https://www.nea.gov.sg/corporate-functions/weather/tide-timings for the Low tide before embarking on your trek, otherwise there may not be enough sandy coastline for you to lay out in the sun. 

The park maintenance crew has indeed cleared quite a lot of the low  brush that used to grow very thickly and screened the beach entirely from view of the Cycling path. But no worries, the beach lies as a slight incline to the sea and so you have a clear view of the path in case people (especially children’s excursion groups from the nearby outward bound club) are coming to the beach but they will not be able to see your lower half so you have time to put on something decent (or just go into the sea and swim for a bit). There are also two lagoons which are good for tanning and are either totally quiet or have a few like-minded guys. Occasionally, park maintenance crew will come down to the beach to do some work but they do not stay very long. If you want to avoid heterosexual couples or kids I suggest you leave before it gets cooler around 5-6 in the evening. I have only ever gone on weekdays so do not know what the weekend situation is like. For all I know it’s more happening on weekends! 

It’s a shame they’ve trimmed the low bushes. Those made for decent cover from the occasional cyclists or joggers while nudists strolled around the beach stark naked. Haven’t been there in ages, and had very interesting encounters with other nudists, both straight and gay.

I’m quite happy with how quiet it is most of the time and how most people are civil and not too intrusive  I spend my workdays with lots of people so it’s nice to be out in the open enjoying some solitude on a sunny day. One of the luxuries not to be taken for granted in tiny and over-populated Singapore is being in a public place in daylight and yet having it all to yourself - such places have been dwindling over the decades. 

5 hours ago, Strange Fruit said:

I’m quite happy with how quiet it is most of the time and how most people are civil and not too intrusive  I spend my workdays with lots of people so it’s nice to be out in the open enjoying some solitude on a sunny day. One of the luxuries not to be taken for granted in tiny and over-populated Singapore is being in a public place in daylight and yet having it all to yourself - such places have been dwindling over the decades. 

Yes, a pity and a shame indeed with the dwindling. Maybe it’s time for a revisit there for me when an opportunity arises.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dirtyme said:

anyone care to share with me how is the place? read the older posts and wondering it is still as mentioned

Although the trees are chopped and clear by NEA, there are still got nudists going there to suntan naked. 

Monsoon is going to start soon. A lot of rubbishes will carry by the waved to Singapore. Now, the beach is clean.... go quickly to avoid the monsoon.

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

On 4/19/2024 at 10:52 PM, Strange Fruit said:

If you do not drive , I recommend taking the bus/MRT to the airport and doing the Jurassic Mile walking trail to East Coast Park. That is the most linear route and is pretty failsafe although it will be a Long walk for many (about 45 minutes-1 hour) Every other way coming from the opposite direction is a bit harder to describe. I live in the northeast and I must say the method I describe above still takes me 1.5 hours to get there (also I recommend checking this website https://www.nea.gov.sg/corporate-functions/weather/tide-timings for the Low tide before embarking on your trek, otherwise there may not be enough sandy coastline for you to lay out in the sun. 

The park maintenance crew has indeed cleared quite a lot of the low  brush that used to grow very thickly and screened the beach entirely from view of the Cycling path. But no worries, the beach lies as a slight incline to the sea and so you have a clear view of the path in case people (especially children’s excursion groups from the nearby outward bound club) are coming to the beach but they will not be able to see your lower half so you have time to put on something decent (or just go into the sea and swim for a bit). There are also two lagoons which are good for tanning and are either totally quiet or have a few like-minded guys. Occasionally, park maintenance crew will come down to the beach to do some work but they do not stay very long. If you want to avoid heterosexual couples or kids I suggest you leave before it gets cooler around 5-6 in the evening. I have only ever gone on weekdays so do not know what the weekend situation is like. For all I know it’s more happening on weekends! 

can i ask whether anyone know if there is bathing facilities there? it can be quite a drag to head back with a sweaty body and may not smell nice after a while 

3 hours ago, Looking to rent said:

can i ask whether anyone know if there is bathing facilities there? it can be quite a drag to head back with a sweaty body and may not smell nice after a while 

YES. Most of the nudists go to Area G2 Toilet for shower. Just less than 1km.

You can shower naked in the toilet (without door)...

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!