Male HQ

Bangkok Cruising Places (Malls, Parks, Hotspots)

MT0601

Hi, this thread is about public cruising spots in Bangkok like malls, parks, pools etc. There are other threads that talk about paid saunas in Bangkok but nothing about public cruising. Does anybody know where are the cruising hotspots in Bangkok or where do the locals go?

Someone on Twitter said Central Plaza (Rama 9) but didn't specify which floor and toilet. Can anybody share their cruising experience? If you're a local from Bangkok, please feel free to share your stories. 😆

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Silom complex, can’t recall which floor but many years ago. I went into one of the toilets and wanted to take a leak but the entire row of urinal was taken. Shortly after one guy left I took his spot and realised to my left and right they are not peeing… knn whole row were checking out each other and jerking off!

3 hours ago, Cigna said:

Silom complex, can’t recall which floor but many years ago. I went into one of the toilets and wanted to take a leak but the entire row of urinal was taken. Shortly after one guy left I took his spot and realised to my left and right they are not peeing… knn whole row were checking out each other and jerking off!

Woah, you've just stumbled upon prime cruising spot haha! Lucky you! Thanks for sharing. 😆

3 hours ago, Cigna said:

Hey I think you're right. Upon Googling, this is what I found on the internet. I wonder if it's still cruisy now in 2023.

Silom Complex

Men's rooms on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors in the rear of the mall complex next to the Central Department Store and just behind the elevators and near to escalators.

On 4/15/2023 at 5:14 AM, MT0601 said:

Hey I think you're right. Upon Googling, this is what I found on the internet. I wonder if it's still cruisy now in 2023.

Silom Complex

Men's rooms on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors in the rear of the mall complex next to the Central Department Store and just behind the elevators and near to escalators.

Haha... that's the only one I was aware of.  I would love to know more places.

The spa/ sauna of Pathumwan Princess Hotel was also quite fun

On 4/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, And then said:

Thank you for letting us know. Is the spa/sauna of Pathumwan Hotel often cruisy? How is the crowd like?

10 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Thank you for letting us know. Is the spa/sauna of Pathumwan Hotel often cruisy? How is the crowd like?

the gym there is huge. it is a proper health club, so you have plenty of locals too.

the spa/sauna is part of the gym.

a mix of gym goers plus tourists

On 4/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, And then said:

The health club at Ascott Sathorn was pretty cruisy too pre-covid. There is a hot pool, steam room and sauna. It’s open to non-hotel guest use but need to pay la.

I stayed there once and I went to the sauna early morning and there was a mature Thai fair hunk already there. He was balding, I couldn’t see his face as he used a towel to wrap around his cheeks, had a very defined lean bodybuilder muscles and was wearing a white underwear/trunks (?) standing back facing me. The trunks he was wearing was wet and 100% see through so the butt cheeks were clear as day (not sure what’s the point of wearing it 😂).

he initially did not acknowledge me but he gradually turned and peeked and each time he turns he reveals the a little frontal of his transparent trunk more and more. Teasing/testing me maybe? I literally just looked at him point blank because his bod is really hot and I’m just curious what he’s up to. Then it dawned on me why he was back facing me as his tool was hard and his small trunks couldn’t even contain his entire package and was partially out of the trunk! Just when he was about to show the full frontal (my mouth was half opened 😲), a middle aged chub barged into the sauna and spoke something to the hunk in thai. After a brief interaction with the hunk (hunk sounded annoyed), the chub apologetically left 😂 

after that we had the sauna to ourselves and he showed me his stuff. 😬

in one of the evenings as well, I went to chill at the sauna after a workout and a pretty decent looking and fit ang mo joined me. He’s manly looking, stocky fit with tattoos. It was rather uneventful as he kept his eyes closed so I thought ok, maybe straight la. I went out of sauna, stripped naked and headed towards the open shower beside the hot tub, and took a quick rinse. The next thing i know, that ang mo was standing and staring at me through the sauna door and was jerking off! I stared right back at him and he didn’t stop. I quickly finish my rinse and went back to the sauna and the ang mo reverted back to his original stance (seated, fully wrapped and with his eye closed) (!?!) 3 minutes passed and no movements and I went out to rinse again and knn he stood by the door, stared at me and jo-ed again (!?!)

this round I went back and sat right beside him and guess what… he moved away and kept a distance. Not sure what this means, and I took my final rinse and left this bizzare situation. 😂

11 hours ago, And then said:

the gym there is huge. it is a proper health club, so you have plenty of locals too.

the spa/sauna is part of the gym.

a mix of gym goers plus tourists

Thank you for the info! Sounds like a very Clark Hatch Fitness cum Hilton Hotel Spa feel haha

7 hours ago, Cigna said:

The health club at Ascott Sathorn was pretty cruisy too pre-covid. There is a hot pool, steam room and sauna. It’s open to non-hotel guest use but need to pay la.

I stayed there once and I went to the sauna early morning and there was a mature Thai fair hunk already there. He was balding, I couldn’t see his face as he used a towel to wrap around his cheeks, had a very defined lean bodybuilder muscles and was wearing a white underwear/trunks (?) standing back facing me. The trunks he was wearing was wet and 100% see through so the butt cheeks were clear as day (not sure what’s the point of wearing it 😂).

he initially did not acknowledge me but he gradually turned and peeked and each time he turns he reveals the a little frontal of his transparent trunk more and more. Teasing/testing me maybe? I literally just looked at him point blank because his bod is really hot and I’m just curious what he’s up to. Then it dawned on me why he was back facing me as his tool was hard and his small trunks couldn’t even contain his entire package and was partially out of the trunk! Just when he was about to show the full frontal (my mouth was half opened 😲), a middle aged chub barged into the sauna and spoke something to the hunk in thai. After a brief interaction with the hunk (hunk sounded annoyed), the chub apologetically left 😂 

after that we had the sauna to ourselves and he showed me his stuff. 😬

in one of the evenings as well, I went to chill at the sauna after a workout and a pretty decent looking and fit ang mo joined me. He’s manly looking, stocky fit with tattoos. It was rather uneventful as he kept his eyes closed so I thought ok, maybe straight la. I went out of sauna, stripped naked and headed towards the open shower beside the hot tub, and took a quick rinse. The next thing i know, that ang mo was standing and staring at me through the sauna door and was jerking off! I stared right back at him and he didn’t stop. I quickly finish my rinse and went back to the sauna and the ang mo reverted back to his original stance (seated, fully wrapped and with his eye closed) (!?!) 3 minutes passed and no movements and I went out to rinse again and knn he stood by the door, stared at me and jo-ed again (!?!)

this round I went back and sat right beside him and guess what… he moved away and kept a distance. Not sure what this means, and I took my final rinse and left this bizzare situation. 😂

What a juicy story, thank you so much for sharing. But the last white guy's behaviour is kinda annoying. He jerks off to you through the sauna door and when you show interest he acts like nothing happened? Only to repeat it again then pull away when you try to reciprocate. Urgh. Why he like to waste people's time? Haha

Edited by MT0601

10 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Thank you for the info! Sounds like a very Clark Hatch Fitness cum Hilton Hotel Spa feel haha

next trip to BKK, i'm going to spend a bit more time at Silom complex to investigate, plus also check out the male dorm scene at Siam Stadium Hostel

i dont think I am brave enough to go stay at athlete allure

Edited by And then

1 hour ago, And then said:

next trip to BKK, i'm going to spend a bit more time at Silom complex to investigate, plus also check out the male dorm scene at Siam Stadium Hostel

Is Siam Stadium Hostel's male dorm known to be active?  I was not aware.  If so, I would like to check it out some day, and I shall certainly check out Athlete Allure.

17 hours ago, And then said:

Yes, please go check it out and report to us all here. Haha. I had no idea that male dorm hostels can be cruisy. Like how does it happen? Does the action happen in the dorm rooms itself or in the showers? Athlete Allure only got 1 review on Google.

5 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Yes, please go check it out and report to us all here. Haha. I had no idea that male dorm hostels can be cruisy. Like how does it happen? Does the action happen in the dorm rooms itself or in the showers? Athlete Allure only got 1 review on Google.

i've only done this in a couple of places in taiwan.

maybe it helps if it is a male only dorm rather than mixed dorm.

"sleep" naked or in undies, and do not close curtain/screen, that is like an invitation

of course the showers would be another option, you know, shower without closing door. showers also a good place to meet guys from different dorms.

it all depends on the layout of the place. some places are "known" for such activities, other areas depend on luck of the day.

7 hours ago, MT0601 said:

I do not think male dorms are usually cruisy, but there are some in Taiwan that can be so. 

I have had some action in one male dorm in Bangkok, but this was a one off event, and the circumstances were quite unusual.  I would not expect to experience that again in Bangkok.  But one exception might be Athlete Allure, although I have not visited it yet.

My understanding is that Athlete Allure tries to keep itself under the radar.  This is why they cannot be found in search sites like Agoda or Booking.com.   I think what they are doing is correct.  If they want to provide a service that is not generally accepted or expected or appreciated, it would be best to remain under the radar.  Those who are interested will find their way to contact them. 

By remaining under the radar, the probability of Athlete Allure being visited by the Thai police would be reduced. 

12 hours ago, And then said:

i've only done this in a couple of places in taiwan.

maybe it helps if it is a male only dorm rather than mixed dorm.

"sleep" naked or in undies, and do not close curtain/screen, that is like an invitation

of course the showers would be another option, you know, shower without closing door. showers also a good place to meet guys from different dorms.

it all depends on the layout of the place. some places are "known" for such activities, other areas depend on luck of the day.

Thank you so much for such valuable tips! Will keep these in mind if I ever visit a male only dorm. 🙏

10 hours ago, yhtang said:

I do not think male dorms are usually cruisy, but there are some in Taiwan that can be so. 

I have had some action in one male dorm in Bangkok, but this was a one off event, and the circumstances were quite unusual.  I would not expect to experience that again in Bangkok.  But one exception might be Athlete Allure, although I have not visited it yet.

My understanding is that Athlete Allure tries to keep itself under the radar.  This is why they cannot be found in search sites like Agoda or Booking.com.   I think what they are doing is correct.  If they want to provide a service that is not generally accepted or expected or appreciated, it would be best to remain under the radar.  Those who are interested will find their way to contact them. 

By remaining under the radar, the probability of Athlete Allure being visited by the Thai police would be reduced. 

Everything you've mentioned makes a lot of sense. Now you make me want to try Athlete Allure haha. So intriguing. Remaining under the radar really does create a sense of "allure" to those of us who now know what goes on at their establishment. But I'm assuming that it's mostly an international and foreign crowd as opposed to local Thai guys?

18 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Everything you've mentioned makes a lot of sense. Now you make me want to try Athlete Allure haha. So intriguing. Remaining under the radar really does create a sense of "allure" to those of us who now know what goes on at their establishment. But I'm assuming that it's mostly an international and foreign crowd as opposed to local Thai guys?

Not so sure.

I joined their LINE

Almost everything is written in Thai

• 4 weeks later...

the toilets at the mall in ramkhamhaeng airport rail station seems cruisy especially the ones outside 2nd floor starbucks and also 3rd floor.

seen guys loiter inside and outside the toilets and even had some fun with a thai guy in one of the cubicles in there on the 2nd floor in the afternnoon haha.

basically he loitered around in the toilet and when i opened my cubicle door after doing my business he gave me the look from outside at the sink i then went back into the cubicle i never locked the door and he followed. 

17 hours ago, iambill said:

the toilets at the mall in ramkhamhaeng airport rail station seems cruisy especially the ones outside 2nd floor starbucks and also 3rd floor.

seen guys loiter inside and outside the toilets and even had some fun with a thai guy in one of the cubicles in there on the 2nd floor in the afternnoon haha.

basically he loitered around in the toilet and when i opened my cubicle door after doing my business he gave me the look from outside at the sink i then went back into the cubicle i never locked the door and he followed. 

Thank you so much for sharing. Which mall are you talking about in Ramkhamhaeng? I see the train station but I don't see any mall.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BKKregular

Is Siam Stadium Hostel's male dorm known to be active?  I was not aware.  If so, I would like to check it out some day, and I shall certainly check out Athlete Allure.

I am writing this in this hostel, and I can confirm that yes, it is cruisy. I arrived last night at about 11pm, went to get a quick shower before bed. And the guy in the next shower stall came out, and is obviously gay. Very good looking too. Turns out he stayed in the same room as I am. And the best was this morning, I went to take a shower with my door ajar, and a guy pushed it open. I thought he was checking if anyone was inside, so I just smiled and closed the door. But he pushed it again, and signalled that he wanted to come in. Another good looking local Thai boy. He let me insert him. This never happened to me before this way, so I had a hard on the whole day thinking about it. When we were done, he was halfway out the door, and was talking to his friend saying ‘finished’ in thai. After I got out the shower, his friend was just in front of the shower stall, he walked pass and gave my bro a brush. I’m now sitting in the room, waiting for people to come back for evening shower haha. 

I got connected to a tourist on Grindr telling me that just behind this hostel, there’s another hostel called Lazy Sunday. He got woken up in the middle of the night with sounds of moaning from one of the bunks in his (all male dorm) room. Haha.. 

I am writing this in this hostel, and I can confirm that yes, it is cruisy. I arrived last night at about 11pm, went to get a quick shower before bed. And the guy in the next shower stall came out, and is obviously gay. Very good looking too. Turns out he stayed in the same room as I am. And the best was this morning, I went to take a shower with my door ajar, and a guy pushed it open. I thought he was checking if anyone was inside, so I just smiled and closed the door. But he pushed it again, and signalled that he wanted to come in. Another good looking local Thai boy. He let me insert him. This never happened to me before this way, so I had a hard on the whole day thinking about it. When we were done, he was halfway out the door, and was talking to his friend saying ‘finished’ in thai. After I got out the shower, his friend was just in front of the shower stall, he walked pass and gave my bro a brush. I’m now sitting in the room, waiting for people to come back for evening shower haha. 

I got connected to a tourist on Grindr telling me that just behind this hostel, there’s another hostel called Lazy Sunday. He got woken up in the middle of the night with sounds of moaning from one of the bunks in his (all male dorm) room. Haha.. 

Thank you so much for sharing! I love the detailed recount of your experience. Seems like local Thais themselves stay in these places. Oh so fun! Please keep us updated. Love these kinds of stories.

Guest Guest BKKregular

Thank you so much for sharing! I love the detailed recount of your experience. Seems like local Thais themselves stay in these places. Oh so fun! Please keep us updated. Love these kinds of stories.

So on that evening, it was a Sunday, the hostel was much quieter. I assume the locals stayed only the weekend and return to their home (presumably not near to the city). But I did find another local boy on grindr staying in the same hostel and we hooked up in the shower for some side fun. I’m leaving the next afternoon for another hotel, so I thought that was a great experience. Little did I know what’s more to come. I got ready to bed and went full naked with my curtains slightly open. Not too long after, I noticed the handsome vietnamese roommate that I saw on the first night sitting quite close to my capsule. It was a 6 bed capsule, and both our beds were on each end of the room separated by on capsule in between. So he was sitting at the table that belongs to the capsule next to mine. I didnt think much of it since his friend sleeps in that bed. But later I noticed he stood up, leaned against the table facing my way, and checking me out. I pretend to slightly roll over so i could push my duvet to reveal my lower body. He then went to turn off the lights, gently opened my curtain and touched my hands. Well well…… i gently grabbed his arm and ushered him into my bed. He let me top him that night in 3 positions, and lots of kisses. Unfortunately the ceiling height on the lower bunk is quite low, so it was a bit awkward. The top bunk has higher ceiling height. Funniest part is that, whilst the whole action took place, his friend was just snoring through it in the capsule next to us. 

the story doesnt end there. Next morning I got up early. I checked grindr and noticed a new but familiar face. Turns out to be the guy next to my bed. So when he went to get his morning shower (without closing the doors), i gave him a handjob. 

Before I left the hostel, i popped over to the vietnamese guy’s bunk. He was just waking up and looking so damn adorable, i leaned over and gave him a peck on the lip telling him I’m leaving. And as I leaned over, I planted a note beside his pillow that read ‘you’re so adorable’ in vietnamese (thanks google), and ‘thanks for last night’. 

i added his profile as favourite on grindr and still checks him out 😂 we’ve never talked though… and it’s probably more beautiful to keep the memory this way. 

So on that evening, it was a Sunday, the hostel was much quieter. I assume the locals stayed only the weekend and return to their home (presumably not near to the city). But I did find another local boy on grindr staying in the same hostel and we hooked up in the shower for some side fun. I’m leaving the next afternoon for another hotel, so I thought that was a great experience. Little did I know what’s more to come. I got ready to bed and went full naked with my curtains slightly open. Not too long after, I noticed the handsome vietnamese roommate that I saw on the first night sitting quite close to my capsule. It was a 6 bed capsule, and both our beds were on each end of the room separated by on capsule in between. So he was sitting at the table that belongs to the capsule next to mine. I didnt think much of it since his friend sleeps in that bed. But later I noticed he stood up, leaned against the table facing my way, and checking me out. I pretend to slightly roll over so i could push my duvet to reveal my lower body. He then went to turn off the lights, gently opened my curtain and touched my hands. Well well…… i gently grabbed his arm and ushered him into my bed. He let me top him that night in 3 positions, and lots of kisses. Unfortunately the ceiling height on the lower bunk is quite low, so it was a bit awkward. The top bunk has higher ceiling height. Funniest part is that, whilst the whole action took place, his friend was just snoring through it in the capsule next to us. 

the story doesnt end there. Next morning I got up early. I checked grindr and noticed a new but familiar face. Turns out to be the guy next to my bed. So when he went to get his morning shower (without closing the doors), i gave him a handjob. 

Before I left the hostel, i popped over to the vietnamese guy’s bunk. He was just waking up and looking so damn adorable, i leaned over and gave him a peck on the lip telling him I’m leaving. And as I leaned over, I planted a note beside his pillow that read ‘you’re so adorable’ in vietnamese (thanks google), and ‘thanks for last night’. 

i added his profile as favourite on grindr and still checks him out 😂 we’ve never talked though… and it’s probably more beautiful to keep the memory this way. 

I loved reading your experience in Siam Stadium Hostel.  I shall check it out the next time I visit Bangkok.

Adding to this list of public cruising places in Bangkok - Bic C hypermarket toilets on Ratchadamri Rd, just opposite Central World. There’s action at every floor, but the ones with most action is on the top floor food court, because of the layout of the toilet that provides some ‘privacy’. Normally people just jerk each other off or a quick suck at the urinals, never in the cubicles. This one at the food court has so many cruisers that sometimes we’ll end up with 3-4 people in a circle helping each other out. Just don’t go at lunch time! But you get mostly above 40s. There’s not one time I go there that there isn’t a cruiser. 

Not a public place, but Bangkok City Hotel gets quite a number of gay patrons. Stayed there a few times due to the convenience to BTS, each time I’d find someone on grindr staying there. You get mostly Vietnamese tourist, or at least when I was there. Last month, I chatted with a filipino tourist staying there. I was checking out multiple hostels nearby on that trip, so we didn’t hookup. 

Adding to this list of public cruising places in Bangkok - Bic C hypermarket toilets on Ratchadamri Rd, just opposite Central World. There’s action at every floor, but the ones with most action is on the top floor food court, because of the layout of the toilet that provides some ‘privacy’. Normally people just jerk each other off or a quick suck at the urinals, never in the cubicles. This one at the food court has so many cruisers that sometimes we’ll end up with 3-4 people in a circle helping each other out. Just don’t go at lunch time! But you get mostly above 40s. There’s not one time I go there that there isn’t a cruiser. 

Thank you so much for sharing! Now we have more places to go cruising hehe. Keep the recommendations coming! 😆

Edited by MT0601

Guest skinnycurious

Am at BKK now, might check it out

Silom Space Hostel at Silom is very good hostel, clean , near BTS and very cheap 

I was there during the quiet season,  stay 1 night with my school mates, so nothing happened 

Its located in the same block as DJ Station, so at night time u are expected to see all your brothers and sisters there :) 

Back in BKK and checking out Lazy Sunday. As rumours go, IT IS indeed cruisy! 48 hours and had fun 4 times. All locals. 

Chatted with one of them, and apparently it is known among the local boys that this hostel and Siam Stadium are the place to cruise. They have a forum like this one in a local app that mentioned a secret room they gather in Siam Stadium. And as I suspected in the last trip last month, most of them lodge for 2-3 days to attend to work appointments in the city. Most of them live a bit further out. @skinnycurious how did your trip go? 

12 hours ago, BKKregular said:

Back in BKK and checking out Lazy Sunday. As rumours go, IT IS indeed cruisy! 48 hours and had fun 4 times. All locals. 

Chatted with one of them, and apparently it is known among the local boys that this hostel and Siam Stadium are the place to cruise. They have a forum like this one in a local app that mentioned a secret room they gather in Siam Stadium. And as I suspected in the last trip last month, most of them lodge for 2-3 days to attend to work appointments in the city. Most of them live a bit further out. @skinnycurious how did your trip go? 

Is the forum called Pantip?

On 9/6/2023 at 1:19 PM, Cosmo guy said:

Silom Space Hostel at Silom is very good hostel, clean , near BTS and very cheap 

I was there during the quiet season,  stay 1 night with my school mates, so nothing happened 

Its located in the same block as DJ Station, so at night time u are expected to see all your brothers and sisters there :) 

But I kind of don't love the fact that the dorms there are mixed.  No male only dorms.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:27 PM, MT0601 said:

Mixed dorms kinda spoil the vibe. Male-only dorms just set the mood better for cruising haha.

I really don’t like mixed dorms.. when there are female present, I always feel like they’re going to accuse me of being a pervert anytime for whatever reason (that doesn’t exist). 😂 

On 9/14/2023 at 6:27 PM, MT0601 said:

Mixed dorms kinda spoil the vibe. Male-only dorms just set the mood better for cruising haha.

Most are mix dorms. Is difficult to find male-only dorms in bkk unless you go to gay hostel. 

On 4/24/2023 at 10:23 AM, And then said:

Tis hostel is reali reali active especially in e open shower. It can oso be quite annoying if u oredi wanted to sleep at nite bcos u can feel hands touching u on n off.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.