Male HQ

Bangkok Cruising Places (Malls, Parks, Hotspots)

MT0601

1 hour ago, Guest Bang cock said:

so i stayed a few days at both siam stadium and mybed ratchada and i guess here goes my thoughts as a first timer..

siam stadium (the room) is abit quiet during the weekdays but that doesnt mean that no action is going on around you. literally after checking in, i went to the bathroom after putting down my things and there were some random dude jerking off in the shower with the door open but i didnt join him because i had just checked in and wanted to go out for the day. there were only two guys in my room when i first checked in and it turns out that one of them were queer as well. funnily enough we saw each other on grindr but couldnt do anything bcs the other guy was there as well so once i got back to my room at night and he was the only one there in my room, we immediately hit things off lol. it was kinda awkward trying to position yourself on the bed but it is definitely doable. i had a quite a few encounters in my room, the bathroom as well as going to other peoples rooms for the few nights that i stayed there..

as for mybed, it is 100% cruisy as mentioned but i was too drunk from a night out for the first night to even cruise anyone by that time but i did have someone sway by my capsule thinking i was looking for action because my dick was hanging out of my shorts (again, i was too drunk to even notice that my balls were literally saying hi to everyone lol). but for the following nights after that, it was definitely fun to see everyone just trying their luck here and there. i only fucked someone once in the shower during my stay because it was kinda awkward for me to be straightforward and just get someone in my bed and pretend no one saw that happening. anyway, the one time i purposely didnt lock the door to my shower and this cute viet guy peeked in thinking no one was in, we exchanged smiles and things just went from there. overall everyone kinda knew that we were just there to hook up so dont be a scaredy cat like me and just go for it. but it is understandable that it can be abit overwhelming for some so thats that..

all in all i think i much prefer siam stadium (just my preference overall) and planning to try out lazy sunday whenever i have the chance to revisit bangkok again..

Thanks for the update.

And yes, I think in a place like that, it is understood the hostel has a high population of players, so seize the day, and grasp the opportunity; do not be shy and that should lead to a good time.  

On 12/24/2023 at 7:11 PM, Guest Bang cock said:

so i stayed a few days at both siam stadium and mybed ratchada and i guess here goes my thoughts as a first timer..

siam stadium (the room) is abit quiet during the weekdays but that doesnt mean that no action is going on around you. literally after checking in, i went to the bathroom after putting down my things and there were some random dude jerking off in the shower with the door open but i didnt join him because i had just checked in and wanted to go out for the day. there were only two guys in my room when i first checked in and it turns out that one of them were queer as well. funnily enough we saw each other on grindr but couldnt do anything bcs the other guy was there as well so once i got back to my room at night and he was the only one there in my room, we immediately hit things off lol. it was kinda awkward trying to position yourself on the bed but it is definitely doable. i had a quite a few encounters in my room, the bathroom as well as going to other peoples rooms for the few nights that i stayed there..

as for mybed, it is 100% cruisy as mentioned but i was too drunk from a night out for the first night to even cruise anyone by that time but i did have someone sway by my capsule thinking i was looking for action because my dick was hanging out of my shorts (again, i was too drunk to even notice that my balls were literally saying hi to everyone lol). but for the following nights after that, it was definitely fun to see everyone just trying their luck here and there. i only fucked someone once in the shower during my stay because it was kinda awkward for me to be straightforward and just get someone in my bed and pretend no one saw that happening. anyway, the one time i purposely didnt lock the door to my shower and this cute viet guy peeked in thinking no one was in, we exchanged smiles and things just went from there. overall everyone kinda knew that we were just there to hook up so dont be a scaredy cat like me and just go for it. but it is understandable that it can be abit overwhelming for some so thats that..

all in all i think i much prefer siam stadium (just my preference overall) and planning to try out lazy sunday whenever i have the chance to revisit bangkok again..

I tried lazy sunday so here's my take, the service staff are less friendly and helpful than siam stadium. They keep luggage right in front of the staircase and take no responsibility for anything lost. But since there are many bags around, felt safe enough to leave it. (Siam stadium will keep it behind the counter and out of sight). The right side of it is the cafe and you can use the cups they give for refreshments once you check in.

I had a room on the second level (411) and was at the end of the room. Unfortunately, unlike siam stadium with a bathroom on each floor, the only bathroom is on the first floor where you check in. Pros is probably you get more people in one place, but also more chances of non-cruising ppl walking in. On my first night, two guys were playing just as I walked in (the door to the bathroom is usually open and the curtain to the open lockers too) so, closed door, closed curtain, I should've expected something but was too tired. They didn't even flinch when I walked in so they probably wanted it, continuing until i finished my shower and still going at it when i was drying my hair. The hairdryer in lazy sunday is only by request from the front desk (Siam stadium is 2 wall connected hairdryers, more convenient of course). These two kept at it and they were in the same room as mine, I went to play my phone for a while and heard blowing/make out noises and peeked out.

Lo and behold, the two were full blown sex, even when there were two people who were either in shock or just there to voyeur lol. These two locals knew what they wanted and got it. The shorter btm came to my bed area and gestured at me but I'm picky (and tired from chon buri sexcapade) so I said sorry no. I had to keep my shopping into my cabin baggage in case i forget anything during checkout, so there i was dilligently packing my stuff while they were having sex not 3m from me lol. Totally became the extra in a sex skit. Once I was done, I was ready to go to my appointment, and the taller twink top grabbed my crotch to cop a feel, he probably felt the whole crown and jewels because I was commando for the appointment.

Made a China friend who was beside my bed and told him about having to request for the hairdryer. And that there's no locker for the cabin baggage like in siam stadium. He did some investigating and realised that the locker was actually in our bed cubicle, I stayed for two days and didnt even know because the staff didn't bother explaining anything except smoke in the designated area (I don't smoke) and return the towel/slippers. The shutter for the bed cubicle is also in a weird material that I realise is translucent from both inside and outside? Because I could see everything even when it was down when someone had their lights on insisde (good and bad I guess). The pulley chain also gets caught when you lower it. Went to stay in siam stadium the 3rd day and felt better at home. But definitely the two in lazy sunday were an anomaly. The Siam stadium bathroom is definitely more cruisy when I stayed with many overstaying inside when they obviously had nothing else to do.The doors can be left ajar, and people can see it being ajar from afar, and helps that the shower lockers are just right in front of it (easy to strip and slip into an open cubicle). I say try both, because you never know what crowd you will get, both are cheap enough that I used one night as just luggage storage when I went to chon buri.

On 8/20/2023 at 7:36 PM, Guest BKKregular said:

I am writing this in this hostel, and I can confirm that yes, it is cruisy. I arrived last night at about 11pm, went to get a quick shower before bed. And the guy in the next shower stall came out, and is obviously gay. Very good looking too. Turns out he stayed in the same room as I am. And the best was this morning, I went to take a shower with my door ajar, and a guy pushed it open. I thought he was checking if anyone was inside, so I just smiled and closed the door. But he pushed it again, and signalled that he wanted to come in. Another good looking local Thai boy. He let me insert him. This never happened to me before this way, so I had a hard on the whole day thinking about it. When we were done, he was halfway out the door, and was talking to his friend saying ‘finished’ in thai. After I got out the shower, his friend was just in front of the shower stall, he walked pass and gave my bro a brush. I’m now sitting in the room, waiting for people to come back for evening shower haha. 

I got connected to a tourist on Grindr telling me that just behind this hostel, there’s another hostel called Lazy Sunday. He got woken up in the middle of the night with sounds of moaning from one of the bunks in his (all male dorm) room. Haha.. 

This is so fun. I will be staying at Siam Stadium Hostel from 5/23 to 5/28 too. Can't wait to be there~

On 10/23/2023 at 10:15 PM, Scandy said:

Just came back from Bangkok recently, here are my experiences:

Most of my action has been off the app and purely publicly at my hotel, JW Marriott. I visited the sauna almost on the daily and would encounter some sort of cruising action within the premises which can get rather scandalous on some days. 

Encountered another tourist from Vietnam using the facilities - me in the sauna while he was in the jacuzzi. He was there first. He went into the sauna and sat across. We exchanged simple greetings and minded our own business till he did some stretches to sneak a peek underneath my towel which was covering crotch. The fact that he was lean, smooth and cute - I had boner and seemingly tried to hide it. He noticed and we felt this increasing tension. He fondled his chest and this time I kept close eye contact with him.

He pulled out his cock and showed his boner. Nobody else was around in the facility, just us. I went over him and played with his nipples, had my cock rub down his sweaty chest. He grabbed it and sucked while I kept an eye on the entrance for movement. We made out in between catching our breath as it was getting hot and heavy (literally).

We jumped out and back from the sauna to cool ourselves in between. We finished off in the sauna and showered together. We repeated again the next day.  

Was that the JW Marriott next to Nana Plaza?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently stayed at myBed. Was a very fun interesting experience. Crowd was particularly good but it got cruisy after 12.

Managed to get a young local boy and stayed in contact till now.

Will definitely try Lazy Sunday next.

Sorry for the side question, does SG have a similar place? 😅

Back at Siam Stadium for a week. I swear I was gonna come back in 3 months, but 5 months just flew by without a trace. 
It's yet another different experience this time. Strangely, there are way more straight tourist than local Thai. Arrived on Saturday night almost mid night, went to shower and got greeted by a 20cm (maybe more) well-built-totally-my-type-of-guy. It was already, I don't know.. 16 when it's flaccid. haha. Is that normal? Anyways.. we both caught each other's attention, went into the shower stall, and he was just so horny that it didn't last over a minute and shot so much cum I thought I was going to drown. 

Got out of shower, dried myself, and a cute Chinese guy in his 20s, very good body, was just stripping and going in to the shower stall. I thought he's going to be my next target this week. A day later, I walked into the common room, he was there. He took a look at me and asked if I'm from China (as he is). We did a bit of chit chat, and he asked if I'd find a girlfriend in Thailand, as he would very much like to settle down here. My brain was in denial, and telling me that maybe he's testing the water to see if we're from the same radar. So I said, I'm after guys. He said that's totally fine and everyone has their rights to choose who they like. He cannot be more straight than that. It's a straight person's answer. ahaha.. I wanted to bend him right there and then. But the way he responded just killed all the mood. He did look very much like my ex.. so was his behaviour. 

Another first time experience was that on the first night at about 5am, I got up to take a leak. I pushed through the doors and entered the dimly lit toilet, turned to step towards the urinal on the right side by the door, and saw 2 figures in the dark, one on his knees sucking the other. I didn't have time to think, and didn't have a brain at that hour, so proceed to the urinal standing just 2 feet away from them, as they continue their act, though startled at my sudden entrance at first. 

Guest European

Sexy , to read about siam Hostel .

I went hard and looking forward to have some action . I will be there on this weekend 2/3 3/3

Guest sotaro

So which the better? lazy sunday or Siam Stadium Hostel?
cause will have a businese trip end of this month, hard to choose🤣

11 hours ago, Guest sotaro said:

So which the better? lazy sunday or Siam Stadium Hostel?
cause will have a businese trip end of this month, hard to choose🤣

Wasn't there a guy who booked both places at the same time, and went to both to play? 

You can consider doing that too!

Guest sotaro
5 hours ago, yhtang said:

Wasn't there a guy who booked both places at the same time, and went to both to play? 

You can consider doing that too!

Lazy to change place, but also a good idea!🤗

Guest sotaro
9 hours ago, kingkong16 said:

I visited Thailand for 7 days and I stayed at Siam stadium hotel for 3 nights and had so much action happened. 😁 Had fun with a german guy and 2 very young thai local at the toilet and singaporean guy at the capsule. Every night i meet different people coz they usually checked in for a night only. The place is clean and safe and accessible to trains/bus. I also checked inside the national stadium just 3 min. walk from the hotel and found out there is a toilet with glory hole. 😆 just be in luck coz there are some oldies waiting but i managed to meet a student athlete who sucked me and i sucked him after. Visited Chackran as well and a lot others. I cant wait to go back to thailand to explore more.

Where the toilet? at the BTS National Stadium or the stadium one?

On 3/5/2024 at 4:41 AM, kingkong16 said:

I visited Thailand for 7 days and I stayed at Siam stadium hotel for 3 nights and had so much action happened. 😁 Had fun with a german guy and 2 very young thai local at the toilet and singaporean guy at the capsule. Every night i meet different people coz they usually checked in for a night only. The place is clean and safe and accessible to trains/bus. I also checked inside the national stadium just 3 min. walk from the hotel and found out there is a toilet with glory hole. 😆 just be in luck coz there are some oldies waiting but i managed to meet a student athlete who sucked me and i sucked him after. Visited Chackran as well and a lot others. I cant wait to go back to thailand to explore more.

Is that the toilet that looks like a scene from horror movie?! 😂 i passed through the side of the stadium once during my night walk and bursting to pee. Spotted the toilet, went in for a leak and praying that I come out alive. 

5 hours ago, BKKregular said:

Is that the toilet that looks like a scene from horror movie?! 😂 i passed through the side of the stadium once during my night walk and bursting to pee. Spotted the toilet, went in for a leak and praying that I come out alive. 

I am sure he is talking about the shared bathroom/toilet inside the Siam Stadium hotel

On 9/13/2023 at 4:52 PM, And then said:

But I kind of don't love the fact that the dorms there are mixed.  No male only dorms.

Agreed, without a pure male dorm, the cruising won't really happen inside the dorm

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tom00xxx

Any new experiences at hostels in Bangkok? Reading this topic I believe Siam Stadium seems like the best option? I'm more into young think guys, but not sure if one hostel has more of them or not.

Guest Traveller

Is it possible to use the restroom at siam stadium hostel if one isnt a guest staying there?

Can anyone advice if the bath is attached to the bunk or is it outside as communal for both siam stadium and lazy Sunday?

The last time I stayed in a hostel which is neither of these, it's 2 separate bath attached to male bunk. 

Is it also normal to stay nude in the bunk. Alot of angmoh also do that, especially Europeans. 

26 minutes ago, fbttop said:

Can anyone advice if the bath is attached to the bunk or is it outside as communal for both siam stadium and lazy Sunday?

The last time I stayed in a hostel which is neither of these, it's 2 separate bath attached to male bunk. 

Is it also normal to stay nude in the bunk. Alot of angmoh also do that, especially Europeans. 

While I am not an angmoh, I am always naked in my bunk. 

25 minutes ago, yhtang said:

While I am not an angmoh, I am always naked in my bunk. 

Lol and if you are the only one? 

How about the bath room , is it attached?

1 hour ago, fbttop said:

Lol and if you are the only one? 

How about the bath room , is it attached?

No, it is rare that I am the only person in that dormitory room. 

If the bathroom is not attached, I would slip on a pair of boxers before leaving the room to use the toilet/bathroom.  If the bathroom is attached, and if it is the middle of the night, I would walk naked to take a piss. 

In the occasions when I am in a shared dorm, I continue with my habit of being naked in my bunk, but I cover my lower extremities with a blanket or something similar.  Do note I am not referring specifically to Siam Stadium and Lazy Sunday hostels.  

Guest Guest
On 4/8/2024 at 2:14 AM, Summerbitch said:

Just pay for 1 night.. Not that expensive yo. 

It‘s not about being expensive. But I mean I wouldnt even check in..

Was just wondering if you could go inside the facility without anyone checking if I‘m a guest

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It‘s not about being expensive. But I mean I wouldnt even check in..

Was just wondering if you could go inside the facility without anyone checking if I‘m a guest

Not really possible. 

Entry to both hostels are secured by access card.

I recently stayed at both Siam Stadium and Lazy Sundays.

Siam Stadium appears to be bigger. I think there are dorms over 2 levels.

Each of those levels have a male and female bathroom.

There are multiple dorms, so you see people from other dorms using the bathroom, or in the common meals room.

There are definitely guys who are cruising, loitering in the bathroom, etc.

Showers (3 on each level) are quite private, and definitely possible to have activities inside cubicle.

Downside - a LOT of traffic noise, the upper bunks, especially are not enclosed, just separated by a wooden partition.

Lazy Sundays

Seems to be mostly private rooms with only a couple of dorms.

Also has 2 levels, but small bathroom is only on Level 2.  Means having to go up and down stairs a fair way to go bathroom.

There is a lot less noise, the bunks are fully enclosed capsules, so more private and more spacious too.

Card operated locker within the capsule for luggage is also very convenient.

I also did manage some fun there (in the room).

Note that the upper bunks are really high up, I would have hated to be up there.

On the upside means lots of headroom on the bottom bunks.

Next time, I think i will try Mybed Ratchada.  I heard it is a hotbed of activities, plus the bunks are all on one level.

Guest tom00xxx
On 4/9/2024 at 1:59 PM, And then said:

I recently stayed at both Siam Stadium and Lazy Sundays.

Siam Stadium appears to be bigger. I think there are dorms over 2 levels.

Each of those levels have a male and female bathroom.

There are multiple dorms, so you see people from other dorms using the bathroom, or in the common meals room.

There are definitely guys who are cruising, loitering in the bathroom, etc.

Showers (3 on each level) are quite private, and definitely possible to have activities inside cubicle.

Downside - a LOT of traffic noise, the upper bunks, especially are not enclosed, just separated by a wooden partition.

Lazy Sundays

Seems to be mostly private rooms with only a couple of dorms.

Also has 2 levels, but small bathroom is only on Level 2.  Means having to go up and down stairs a fair way to go bathroom.

There is a lot less noise, the bunks are fully enclosed capsules, so more private and more spacious too.

Card operated locker within the capsule for luggage is also very convenient.

I also did manage some fun there (in the room).

Note that the upper bunks are really high up, I would have hated to be up there.

On the upside means lots of headroom on the bottom bunks.

Next time, I think i will try Mybed Ratchada.  I heard it is a hotbed of activities, plus the bunks are all on one level.

Siam Stadium: more fun in the showers

Lazy Sundays: more fun in the rooms

Is that correct?

Curious about your experience at Mybed.

Stayed in Siam stadium for 2 nights

Likes.

- Big single bed, enter from side

- 6 beds in dorm, quieter

- Big luggage locker 

- clothes hanger

- Desk

- near toilet

- 7-11 and mall opposite

- near to town

- has a outdoor bench smoking point

- relatively good condition toilet/bath

- haven't seen a girl on level 3, so u can walk out in towel or undies

Dislike

- traffic noise

- heavy door slamming

- need access card to on the night light and switch. So everytime u go toilet, you can't charge ur electronics. 

- carry heavy luggage to level 3

- no TV

More pros than con for a night or 2 if u land bkk at odd hours

Toilet lvl 3 is very cruisy.  Some wait outside the bench, some keep checking out last cubicle for invitation. Some brush teeth for very long. Had fun with the bunkmate, easier.

Next time will probably try lazy Sunday and Mybed (abit out of place thou)

I see the pictures on my Bed. Why is there a room of double deck and a bigger capsule of single deck? Can I choose the single deck and pay a higher price? Also if their toilet is attached to bunk?

Guest Tourist

just got to Bangkok from Europe.

Where is a place that is very cruisy? Any malls or anything (besides nightlife)?

On 4/18/2024 at 5:14 PM, fbttop said:

Stayed in Siam stadium for 2 nights

Likes.

- Big single bed, enter from side

- 6 beds in dorm, quieter

- Big luggage locker 

- clothes hanger

- Desk

- near toilet

- 7-11 and mall opposite

- near to town

- has a outdoor bench smoking point

- relatively good condition toilet/bath

- haven't seen a girl on level 3, so u can walk out in towel or undies

Dislike

- traffic noise

- heavy door slamming

- need access card to on the night light and switch. So everytime u go toilet, you can't charge ur electronics. 

- carry heavy luggage to level 3

- no TV

More pros than con for a night or 2 if u land bkk at odd hours

Toilet lvl 3 is very cruisy.  Some wait outside the bench, some keep checking out last cubicle for invitation. Some brush teeth for very long. Had fun with the bunkmate, easier.

Next time will probably try lazy Sunday and Mybed (abit out of place thou)

I see the pictures on my Bed. Why is there a room of double deck and a bigger capsule of single deck? Can I choose the single deck and pay a higher price? Also if their toilet is attached to bunk?

Lazy Sundays has better bunks than Siam Stadium and much less traffic noise.

Sleep quality better for sure.  Plus they have a small individual fan inside the capsule as well.

Cruising is less overt compared to Lazy Sundays in my experience.

Mybed has the most action, according to internet sources and hearsay from a friend.

Guest tom00xxx
19 hours ago, And then said:

Mybed has the most action, according to internet sources and hearsay from a friend.

Which internet sources?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.