Male HQ

Looking to sell: Pipedream - Anal Fantasy Elite Vibrating Ass Thruster (Black)

Hello members,

(Hope I got it on the right board)

26 C 165 51 here looking to sell away one of the toys I previously bought. This is the link: Pipedream - Anal Fantasy Elite Vibrating Ass Thruster (Black).

To be transparent, I'm looking to let it go at a much lower price given that the item has some of the following cosmetic flaws:

• The rubberised grip external has sort of become 'sticky' due to material being degraded, and I've pasted wide tape across it so that it's more comfortable holding it
  • The suction cup that comes with it doesn't seem to function well anymore, though replacement for similar setups can be bought from Shopee/Lazada, just gotta take some time to sieve through
  • The core functions of thrust, vibration and heating all still works fine, and battery can last too though if you're running all 3 modes at the same time it's going to consume battery a lot faster for obvious reasons
  • The dildo attachment may need some adjusting sometimes for the vibration to work – it has been like this when I bought it.

If anyone's keen pls feel free to PM me and we can discuss further on tele, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...