Male HQ

Ten men Club (TMC)

shyboy23

20 hours ago, gamcubmelb said:

It was fun and I was sucked by 3 different guys. Thanks to the hot guy who swallowed all and the other guy who swallowed at least 4 guys! Hope for the same agIn soon!

Most definitely a fun & exciting night. 👍

19 minutes ago, qqstarqq said:

Hey guys, I'm new to these kind of sauna. Was wondering what to expect over there. I'm local Chinese 29 183cm 120kg. Currently only interested in side fun. Does the action happens everywhere? Or there's only specific areas for it?

The action happens on above floors level 3 to 4(mostly cubicles) and rooftop.You need to cruise around and find a guy that u like .if you like the guy,try to approach the person and see whether the person reacts,if he does,it is a bingo,after that you can go to the cubicle and do the action.you can walk around and see how others do it.it is like cruising in toilet but here is the official place.If he does not react,then move on to the next target.Take note there will be a lot of touching and grobing there.

23 minutes ago, qqstarqq said:

Hey guys, I'm new to these kind of sauna. Was wondering what to expect over there. I'm local Chinese 29 183cm 120kg. Currently only interested in side fun. Does the action happens everywhere? Or there's only specific areas for it?

And also go to sauna with an open mind ,if have,have.If dont have,let it be.

2 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

And also go to sauna with an open mind ,if have,have.If dont have,let it be.

I see. I'm those quite shy type hahas. I think I just go there use the facility. As you said have good no have too bad loh hahss. The club need to be naked all the time? Or just wear a towel?

5 minutes ago, qqstarqq said:

I see. I'm those quite shy type hahas. I think I just go there use the facility. As you said have good no have too bad loh hahss. The club need to be naked all the time? Or just wear a towel?

No need to be naked all the time,being naked depends on the theme on that day but most of the time,you will be wearing towel.Mostly after 6pm,then it is nude night then you can be naked.

6 minutes ago, qqstarqq said:

You can wear a towel except for nude nights. Look at their website for daily themed. 

1 minute ago, aedirn said:

You can wear a towel except for nude nights. Look at their website for daily themed. 

2 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

No need to be naked all the time,being naked depends on the theme on that day but most of the time,you will be wearing towel.Mostly after 6pm,then it is nude night then you can be naked.

I see. Glad to know that! Hahas. Thank you for all the advice!

13 minutes ago, youthisforyou said:

Hi, I am 23 chn 163 80. I am not sure if i should try tmc becoz i am chubby and have man boobs. Afraid people will reject me and in the end get nothing at all. Should I even give it a try ?

Yes u should try..its worth a try..be open mind..if have,have..if dont have,just move on

finally went a few nights ago for the first time, since the move. went in the dead of the night, so it was really quiet. i like the shower area, its dark and kinda sexy lighting together with the open shower concept. 

second floor is gym and rest area, level 3 and 4 were the maze. surprisingly it wasn't all filled with sleeping guys, or it might just be the night i went. 

level 5 is a small movie area and the outdoor smoking area. was a good place to just chillax outside, looking at the stars and feeling breeze on nude body. heh.

def a good option to come again should i feel of it

1 hour ago, Dirtyme said:

finally went a few nights ago for the first time, since the move. went in the dead of the night, so it was really quiet. i like the shower area, its dark and kinda sexy lighting together with the open shower concept. 

second floor is gym and rest area, level 3 and 4 were the maze. surprisingly it wasn't all filled with sleeping guys, or it might just be the night i went. 

level 5 is a small movie area and the outdoor smoking area. was a good place to just chillax outside, looking at the stars and feeling breeze on nude body. heh.

def a good option to come again should i feel of it

So did you get any actions? Duly rewarded for your visit? 

2 hours ago, Dirtyme said:

mmm. some guys did come and play with my cock but got bored after awhile 🤭

Didn't release? 

They bored or your cock bored?  Big difference 

2 hours ago, bigbuttboy said:

How to let guys know you're pure bottom? As in I don't want my cock touched at all...

Wear a cock cage & use body paint, mark yourself with a B on your chest. 

The last experience I had was full of excitement.

I was stroking my cock in the jacuzzi and there was an older hunk who was checking on and off when he went to drinking station.

Eventually, he came to join me in the jacuzzi and sucked me when others are watching while I caressing his butt crack. We went to the private rooms upstairs and he wanted me to fuck him. I fucked and cum inside his hole(play safe or course).

Now, I really wish to relive that experience and hopefully can find someone who is daring enough to suck me and let me fuck him in eager crowds. 🥵

10 minutes ago, kinkienips said:

The last experience I had was full of excitement.

I was stroking my cock in the jacuzzi and there was an older hunk who was checking on and off when he went to drinking station.

Eventually, he came to join me in the jacuzzi and sucked me when others are watching while I caressing his butt crack. We went to the private rooms upstairs and he wanted me to fuck him. I fucked and cum inside his hole(play safe or course).

Now, I really wish to relive that experience and hopefully can find someone who is daring enough to suck me and let me fuck him in eager crowds. 🥵

Exhibitionist sex are so sexy with a sporty, slutty bottom. So nice to push his head down deep throat & watch him come up grasping for air, salivating and giving watchers the " I'm his slut sucker"  looks.  While doggy him, he moan and display his slutty fuk me more looks. That's priceless! 

Just now, horchew said:

Exhibitionist sex are so sexy with a sporty, slutty bottom. So nice to push his head down deep throat & watch him come up grasping for air, salivating and giving watchers the " I'm his slut sucker"  looks.  While doggy him, he moan and display his slutty fuk me more looks. That's priceless! 

Yes right, it’s definitely arousing to have someone who is bigger built than me and eagerly pleasing me with his mouth and ass in front of eager crowds. I am yet to find one to do it with me.

21 hours ago, Josh Prado said:

im curious. what do you wear at the gym? can i wear gym clothes? im at the impression that you must be wearing towels since it it a sauna, no?

Err most of the time I saw people only wear their underwear while they are working out there

13 hours ago, Moon said:

I have a habit of soaping myself on my chess, ass, balls before entering the steam room.  Feels more smoothing when someone caress, gliding his hands over me. Does anyone do that? 

Huh? And you leave the soap on? Then people who lick your nipple or suck your cock will taste the soap ah? 

Why liddat? 

Had my round of exhibitionist fun last week here. First, I knelt down to suck a twink cock right next to the entrance to the steam room. Everyone coming in could see my face and a cock going in and out of my mouth.

Then I went upstairs to the open bed on the 4th floor - it was pretty wild. Sucked a guy with a cock ring, he just kept face fucking me with his meaty cock. Then, I felt another cock on my face and was sucking 2 guys now. The cock ring guy soon left, and the 2nd guy pushed me down on the bed and spread my hole, rimmed me wet and open.

He put on a condom and started fucking me there. Everyone walking past could hear me moaning, the piak piak on my ass, and of course my slutty face half visible in the dark.

So shiok sia

8 minutes ago, Leonblowing said:

Had my round of exhibitionist fun last week here. First, I knelt down to suck a twink cock right next to the entrance to the steam room. Everyone coming in could see my face and a cock going in and out of my mouth.

Then I went upstairs to the open bed on the 4th floor - it was pretty wild. Sucked a guy with a cock ring, he just kept face fucking me with his meaty cock. Then, I felt another cock on my face and was sucking 2 guys now. The cock ring guy soon left, and the 2nd guy pushed me down on the bed and spread my hole, rimmed me wet and open.

He put on a condom and started fucking me there. Everyone walking past could hear me moaning, the piak piak on my ass, and of course my slutty face half visible in the dark.

So shiok sia

Which day and what time u went?