Male HQ

Ten men Club (TMC)

shyboy23

On 1/22/2024 at 5:39 PM, Leonblowing said:

Had my round of exhibitionist fun last week here. First, I knelt down to suck a twink cock right next to the entrance to the steam room. Everyone coming in could see my face and a cock going in and out of my mouth.

Then I went upstairs to the open bed on the 4th floor - it was pretty wild. Sucked a guy with a cock ring, he just kept face fucking me with his meaty cock. Then, I felt another cock on my face and was sucking 2 guys now. The cock ring guy soon left, and the 2nd guy pushed me down on the bed and spread my hole, rimmed me wet and open.

He put on a condom and started fucking me there. Everyone walking past could hear me moaning, the piak piak on my ass, and of course my slutty face half visible in the dark.

So shiok sia

So hot. 

What is the possibility of finding a top or tops that likes to do exhibitionist anal on the rooftop? Or what can I do to give off the hint that I just want to provide my butthole for usage and nothing else? I have never gone to any sauna before. So would appreciate to get some genuine answers that can help me ...

Edited by Hole4use
28 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

What is the possibility of finding a top or tops that likes to do exhibitionist anal on the rooftop? Or what can I do to give off the hint that I just want to provide my butthole for usage and nothing else? I have never gone to any sauna before. So would appreciate to get some genuine answers that can help me ...

You just go to the level 5 rooftop and announce that you want your butthole to be used😊

6 hours ago, Hole4use said:

if you mean to just let anyone use your butthole,  then can wear a blindfold and just bend over stick your ass in the air

31 minutes ago, And then said:

if you mean to just let anyone use your butthole,  then can wear a blindfold and just bend over stick your ass in the air

I was laying there for 2 hrs and no one came to touch me...and I left in disappointment...nope, not into blindfold 

On 2/13/2024 at 7:12 PM, Hole4use said:

I was laying there for 2 hrs and no one came to touch me...and I left in disappointment...nope, not into blindfold 

were you naked?

what position were you in?

i suspect you may need to be in an inviting position, such as on your hands and knees with butt in the air, or on your back with your legs in the air.

otherwise could just be a bad night. i mean, not everyone goes up to the rooftop anyway, so that person needs to go to the rooftop, be a top, and be brave enough to play in public. everything has to go right for it to happen.

low percentage play, i would say

1 hour ago, And then said:

were you naked?

what position were you in?

i suspect you may need to be in an inviting position, such as on your hands and knees with butt in the air, or on your back with your legs in the air.

otherwise could just be a bad night. i mean, not everyone goes up to the rooftop anyway, so that person needs to go to the rooftop, be a top, and be brave enough to play in public. everything has to go right for it to happen.

low percentage play, i would say

Yes, I am naked. I was laying on the mattress on my chest butt naked, fully exposed. 

2 minutes ago, closetbi said:

I'm quite keen to go to Tmc just to chill and watch...

Would it be considered annoying behavior just standing around and maybe jerking off while watching other ppl? 😬

Nvr go before but curious to try once...

Tmc is not so open..most people do it in the cubicles

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering If There are any tops out there who dare to do anal with opened door in the room which dun mind having ppl passby and watch ? Searching for one or few such daring tops that dun mind doing anal with door opened and having ppl watching. Pls pm me if there are any 

Edited by Hole4use
11 minutes ago, Another He said:

What is gatchimuchi night? And how is the crowd on thursdays? I like older bottoms/suckers hehe

Hard to say,every crowd on every thursday different,hard to predict..that means to say if you go this week thursday,the person/crowd might not be the same quality if u go next week thursday,so the only way to find out is to go to the sauna to find out yourself

Went there last Saturday and had three guys on me sucking away. Too bad two left before cumming. I'd love to get bukkaked. Lots of guys are too shy. I'll be there in Saturday so if you see a naked guy wandering around I'm game for fun. I don't mind doing it in a well lit place hahaha

Btw is there a glory hole in TMC?