Male HQ

Ten men Club (TMC)

shyboy23

13 minutes ago, TEY2005 said:

Me too. The gym actually not bad. Somemore in the nude. Haha

So so only. But the main one and the only one equipment is good enough. Other gym is better. The only reason i keep going there is. Gym guy like us prefer to workout shirtless and look at ourselve at the mirror after each step of gyming. The only place we can do this is at gay sauna that have gym equipment. Other normal gym shirtless is not allowed.

On 11/18/2023 at 6:31 PM, horhorfun said:

How was the experience?

It was so fun got 8 cocks in total in my mouth and got fingered too hehe all of them cum in my mouth and I swallowed but some leaked on my body instead. Didn't bother to wipe up just continue walking around with cum all over me on level 3 and 4. Love how random ppl just grab my boobs and ass as I walk around it was so kinky except for the 2 old ass uncles that don't know what no means. Sadly didn't go up to level 5. Would love to experience that next time 

3 minutes ago, unislut said:

It was so fun got 8 cocks in total in my mouth and got fingered too hehe all of them cum in my mouth and I swallowed but some leaked on my body instead. Didn't bother to wipe up just continue walking around with cum all over me on level 3 and 4. Love how random ppl just grab my boobs and ass as I walk around it was so kinky except for the 2 old ass uncles that don't know what no means. Sadly didn't go up to level 5. Would love to experience that next time 

Wow i wish i can experience..8 cocks somemore..usually only 2 cocks🤣

9 minutes ago, unislut said:

Anyway what time u went?

4 hours ago, unislut said:

How even you get the 8 cocks in the first place?you got to them or they got to you?are they young or old?

9 hours ago, cagedsissy said:

Will I get weird looks if wear a cock cage there? 

Don't wear on naked night. Not allowed. You can hide with your hand till you enter dark maze/rooms but locker/sauna/pool area, staff may stop you. If you wear other nights, can cover with your towel. Once you enter naked zone no issue. I wear secretly, enter naked zone and had some fun with a guy who was very excited to enjoy me. 

2 minutes ago, brownbearslave said:

Don't wear on naked night. Not allowed. You can hide with your hand till you enter dark maze/rooms but locker/sauna/pool area, staff may stop you. If you wear other nights, can cover with your towel. Once you enter naked zone no issue. I wear secretly, enter naked zone and had some fun with a guy who was very excited to enjoy me. 

Why they stop you ?

11 hours ago, Copper2b said:

I thought you are 181 75 

On 11/20/2023 at 12:16 PM, cagedsissy said:

Will I get weird looks if wear a cock cage there? 

Weird. No la. Only thing you dare or not. I see people wearing nipple clamp at the gym area. Then a top is playing the chain clamp on this bottom nipple. Then they have short anal fucking there. I also see a uncle masturbating and cum at the gym area. Normally those thing should be done at the dark room. But no rule say you cannot do it at gym area.

Edited by Andrew240577
16 minutes ago, Andrew240577 said:

Weird. No la. Only thing you dare or not. I see people wearing nipple clamp at the gym area. Then a top is playing the chain clamp on this bottom nipple. Then they have short anal fucking there. I also see a uncle masturbating and cum at the gym area. Normally those thing should be done at the dark room. But no rule say you cannot do it at gym area.

Wow they did at gym where many people are looking?

7 hours ago, Andrew240577 said:

Weird. No la. Only thing you dare or not. I see people wearing nipple clamp at the gym area. Then a top is playing the chain clamp on this bottom nipple. Then they have short anal fucking there. I also see an uncle masturbating and cum at the gym area. Normally those thing should be done at the dark room. But no rule say you cannot do it at gym area.

I did caged and plug at the gym area there 

@hhf

Please read these stories for entertainment purposes only.

To suck 5 or 8 or 12 people is not difficult, if you are not picky and willing to put yourself out there.

However, to think that everyone who let you suck is going to cum for you, is probably wishful thinking.

In sauna environment, guys generally want to play with many. Generally play play play and then move on.

I think the wearing glass fat manager or boss do not like me. Every time he issue me a key locker is at the bottom directly near the bathroom which is very hard to change my clothing. I am very disappoint because the customer who paid the entry behind me get a good spot which is far away from the bathroom and the top locker area which is a good spot. It is not the first time i encounter this issue from him.

Today i see the same spot again and just left immediately without using it. Consider i wasting my money. I tell the staff behind this guy every time the fat guy alway give me this bad spot while he has better area for customer behind me. I tell him i will not visit tenmenclub again. Fully disappointed regard how they treat a regular customer like me.

Edited by Andrew240577
22 hours ago, Andrew240577 said:

I think the wearing glass fat manager or boss do not like me. Every time he issue me a key locker is at the bottom directly near the bathroom which is very hard to change my clothing. I am very disappoint because the customer who paid the entry behind me get a good spot which is far away from the bathroom and the top locker area which is a good spot. It is not the first time i encounter this issue from him.

Today i see the same spot again and just left immediately without using it. Consider i wasting my money. I tell the staff behind this guy every time the fat guy alway give me this bad spot while he has better area for customer behind me. I tell him i will not visit tenmenclub again. Fully disappointed regard how they treat a regular customer like me.

Did you ask him to give you another locker ???

6 hours ago, Krish789 said:

Hi 

I also like to have an experience of spa. Last time i went to the location at night. But it was isolated building
Below have one shop of Jean yip or something, could not find an entrance to the TMC.

Got disappointed and left. This happened last month at 1Am around. 

I wish, i know someone to go with for the first time to show around 

It’s the very 1st building you encountered if you’re coming out from the Outram park mrt exit and you’ll have to cross a very short traffic light pedestrian crossing. The entrance of TMC is a dark glass door with potted plants near it. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, shiwalov said:

Screenshot_2023-12-16-13-51-27-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Has anyone been there for this event? What is it like? Will someone be showing the ropes or will they be providing it? Is the entry the same price since drinks are involved? Is there really a bartender making drinks for the cocktails? How many drinks can we expect? A lot of questions even though I’ve been there many nights without such an event 

7 hours ago, jangofett said:

Has anyone been there for this event? What is it like? Will someone be showing the ropes or will they be providing it? Is the entry the same price since drinks are involved? Is there really a bartender making drinks for the cocktails? How many drinks can we expect? A lot of questions even though I’ve been there many nights without such an event 

$26, 28 

Members, non-members. 

Didn't go but I think free drink like pkt/can drinks & canned beer? M guessing tho