Male HQ

Ten men Club (TMC)

shyboy23

Hi morning, i would probably go early this afternoon around 1 plus too

6 minutes ago, MarriedDaddy said:

Hi Good Morning, i was planning to go later on at around 1pm, im flex looking for gangbang trill in TMC

On 3/2/2024 at 7:47 PM, Hole4use said:

Wondering If There are any tops out there who dare to do anal with opened door in the room which dun mind having ppl passby and watch ? Searching for one or few such daring tops that dun mind doing anal with door opened and having ppl watching. Pls pm me if there are any 

Happened to me once. I requested the top to leave the door open and he happily obliged. Needless to say, there's a crowd watching us at the door.

2 minutes ago, pthc said:

Happened to me once. I requested the top to leave the door open and he happily obliged. Needless to say, there's a crowd watching us at the door.

Wow...I dun mind the top to leave the door open while he is doing it to me and people watching...

7 minutes ago, pthc said:

So good that the top open door for people to watch..most tops at sauna are shy 

50 minutes ago, pthc said:

Maybe the tops are worried that other people may judge their techniques and skills.

Haha,maybe only at the dark room and and the open bed at level 4 and at rooftop bed,tops would be brave to fuck openly.

thanks to the 5 or more guys that came in to the level 3 rooms to play with my body, and for giving me such insanely good handjobs and played with my nipples so well. to the bottom who adapted to "top" me, thanks for giving me such a good fingering experience. almost came from that. and for the 3 guys who came on my body, really love how yall lusted so hard for me. that was really hot. 

5 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Interesting afternoon.

Engaged in an orgy at level 4 open area, where a bottom was fucked in turns by 2/3 tops, while I'm in front mouth fucking him at the same time.

Went to the steam room, mutual jerk off with a stocky guy, he muttered "射了,射了” while cumming. Then saw a tall chubby guy in the corner who didn't really participate. Went over to caress him, he's super sensitive and kept giggling. But when he went down to blow me, O.M.G, it was so good! Would like to get to know you if you are here :)

After that played with another tall cute guy, a pity didn't get to fuck him as I already cummed.. but he was so cute. Ended up finger him while sitting at the edge of the hot pool. Would like to get to know you if you are here :)

Well this is hot..i am turned on reading this..glad you enjoyed the visit

3 hours ago, Leonblowing said:

Had a wild nude night before here.

I was on the floor with the open area bed and found 2 guys touching each other on the bed. I joined in and 1 of the guys pushed me down and slapped his cock on my face.

Being a cock slut, I happily slurped on his dick while the other guy also shoved his in my mouth. The 2 guys made sure my side view was visible to the growing group of men watching the live blowjob, some wanking along.

One of the guys had a pretty big one, and then kneeled down to rim me, while I sucked the other guy. I became a moaning whore having my ass licked wet while a cock was fucking my face non stop. 

The big cock guy then put on a condom and entered me right there, but the other guy was tired and left. So I was facing the crowd, arms held behind me by the top, while he started pounding me hard and fast. I pulled my hands free after a while to play with my nipples, moaning with every poke into my hole.

The crowd was furiously wanking, and all of a sudden the top pulled out and shot a damn thick load on my face in front of everyone. Pretty sure one or two in the crowd came together.

So shiok to entertain the patrons that night. 🤗

Sounds very hot. I hope I can find someone who is daring enough to perform in front of eager crowds haha

5 minutes ago, chastitytravel said:

Heading to skin night tonight and have decided to wear my chastity cage to show off today. Wonder if anyone will play with me? Hehe. 

That should be an interesting experience. 
Have a good time, and please remember to give us a report! 

1 hour ago, chastitytravel said:

Heading to skin night tonight and have decided to wear my chastity cage to show off today. Wonder if anyone will play with me? Hehe. 

can wear caged to TMC?  Would love to wear my caged to show off as well.

Fun experience on skin night. Go locker, stripped down then went to shower. No one noticed my cage really till showering when one guy smiled at me after he saw me washing it. After drying, left my towel in locker and went straight up to L4 nude and caged. Saw a couple guys that saw my cage as I walk up but they just pretend like never see but I know they were giggly and whispering. Already was very excited.

Went L4 and many guys waiting along maze. Some reach out to try to play with my cock and a couple hands feel my cage and seem curious. I walked off and went to my fav glory hole corner. Sat down and one guy who felt my cage came to explore more.  He sat beside me and asked if I was caged and a bottom. I said yes and he started rubbing my cock cage which felt great. Wanted to service guys at the glory hole but very horny so moved into side room with this guy who was tall skinny long hair, saw that he has a nice cock. Started licking and sucking him. Couple guys watched from the doorway cos forgot to close. One guy come in but just stand in the corner jerking off. 

My guy then asked me to do doggy and he ask me to lie flat so that my cage rubbed against the mat. Really oozing with pre cum as he pounded me. He was actually quite rough but it's ok, I enjoyed it. Other guy just watch and JO. My guy then move me to my back and fuck me. He kept pulling on my cage too as he fuck me. Really cannot tahan and wanted to cum but cannot. After about 5 mins, my guy cum on my stomach. Clean up. Then he left. I stayed on my back with door open resting for a while. Other guy who JO just left. I rested a bit. Noticed a few more guys see me and the cage.

Walked up to tv area to rest and just expose myself so people see the cage. Then finally showered and went back. Probably will try again tomorrow. 

Anyone headed to tmc today at 8pm? I wanna just sit around the rooftop garden and have people cum on my face. I'm open to having my ass ravaged if you're bold enough and bring some lube. I do a thorough anal cleanse before I go out to party.

If you see a skinny white boy staring at his phone, just stick your dick near his face. If it's me, I'll start sucking away. The more the merrier. I'm on PrEP. 

Please just ensure that you've washed your dick well and clean.

Edited by iwanbj
14 minutes ago, budakmelayu said:

Will there still be people after midnight? 

Would love to go and relax wouldn't mind getting fuck if it happens 

Today it is only till 11pm only but even if it so,logically not much people during midnight