Male HQ

Groping fetish

This is a pretty hot fantasy! Sometimes I think about this too, but it would be a bit scary being fully in public, but even when I get my arms squeezed/felt up by a random uncle who comments on my body I freeze up and get horny.

Just worried about getting caught! 

4 hours ago, Hteng said:

Yesss it sounds bad but, I don't know why I just have this weird fetish of being groped by a random man in a public place. I've been imagining it for a while and it just sounds like it would feel so good. The though of getting felt up by a random stranger in a public place, have me breathing hard, legs shaking, slight fear with my heart beating. Is it just me 🥲

May I know where was it & how did it happen?

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 11:55 PM, Thatguy642 said:

This is a pretty hot fantasy! Sometimes I think about this too, but it would be a bit scary being fully in public, but even when I get my arms squeezed/felt up by a random uncle who comments on my body I freeze up and get horny.

Edited by Hteng
16 hours ago, Hteng said:

Yesss it sounds bad but, I don't know why I just have this weird fetish of being groped by a random man in a public place. I've been imagining it for a while and it just sounds like it would feel so good. The though of getting felt up by a random stranger in a public place, have me breathing hard, legs shaking, slight fear with my heart beating. Is it just me 🥲

Guess, we have the same type of fetish/fantasy of being grope by random strangers 😅

once in commuter after hang out with friends. the train car was full because its busy hour. as usually when get on train i put my bag in front of me. my friends are in front of me. everyone standing on the train just looking at the ceiling. and I felt someone just rubbing his bulge to by butt. I felt it was warm and hard. I just let him doing it as long as he don't touch my crotch, when i don't feel want to.

On 3/14/2024 at 11:55 PM, Thatguy642 said:

Your fantasy is having a random uncle ?  What if it's a younger hunk?

12 hours ago, AgentFit said:

Your fantasy is having a random uncle ?  What if it's a younger hunk?

For a younger hunk I’d be groping him instead lol! But the main point about the random uncle is the power imbalance, I’m not big or very muscular (hopefully one day!) but the fetish comes from a sense of power imbalance and domination, where the scrawnier or chubbier uncle gropes and runs their hands all over begging me to flex, so that they can feel the kind of body they wish they had.

I’m far from where I want to be physically, but the fact that I have (or rather, had haha) visible abs and some definition has gotten me some really hot encounters with such men, which makes me feel desirable and attractive. Problem is some uncles can be really pushy and clingy and the fact that I just do it purely for the physical sensation doesn’t end well sometimes especially if they catch feelings. But it’s kind of one of the reasons I wish to get bigger and stronger, your size is great and is probably my goal for now!

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

For a younger hunk I’d be groping him instead lol! But the main point about the random uncle is the power imbalance, I’m not big or very muscular (hopefully one day!) but the fetish comes from a sense of power imbalance and domination, where the scrawnier or chubbier uncle gropes and runs their hands all over begging me to flex, so that they can feel the kind of body they wish they had.

I’m far from where I want to be physically, but the fact that I have (or rather, had haha) visible abs and some definition has gotten me some really hot encounters with such men, which makes me feel desirable and attractive. Problem is some uncles can be really pushy and clingy and the fact that I just do it purely for the physical sensation doesn’t end well sometimes especially if they catch feelings. But it’s kind of one of the reasons I wish to get bigger and stronger, your size is great and is probably my goal for now!

I get that, but rather than for them to feel the body they want, I just enjoy the feeling of being controlled by an older or chubby man if that makes sense.

Edited by Hteng
55 minutes ago, Hteng said:

I get that, but rather than for them to feel the body they want, I just enjoy the feeling of being controlled by an older or chubby man, like being a personal toy for them if that makes sense.

That’s nice too I suppose. I like the tactile sensation as well of hands running all over the solid ridges of my body and knowing that it’s a fantasy for some and that I’m in a way helping to make it a reality is really hot. Maybe a bit different than your reasons, though!

7 minutes ago, Thatguy642 said:

That’s nice too I suppose. I like the tactile sensation as well of hands running all over the solid ridges of my body and knowing that it’s a fantasy for some and that I’m in a way helping to make it a reality is really hot. Maybe a bit different than your reasons, though!

I totally get what you're saying, it does sound super hot haha

6 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

The idea of being groped - with my knowledge - sounds hot. But if it was uninvited, I would bat the hand away.

Yeah that is understandable. It's better to at least know, never know what could happen, it being pre arranged is still as fun

On 3/14/2024 at 9:26 PM, Hteng said:

lucky me, it happened few times to me bcoz i like to go out at night, in the dark, wearing sexy girl dress, flashing to the security guards, n many of them like it. being groped by them on the street, outdoor, really turns me on, i miss every moment of it but it's not easy. in fact, recently i was caught in action by the authority, so please be careful if u think of turning ur fantasy into reality. 

Edited by HornyYoungBottom
2 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

lucky me, it happened few times to me bcoz i like to go out at night, in the dark, wearing sexy girl dress, flashing to the security guards. being grope by them on the street outdoor really turn me on, i miss every moment of it but it's not easy. in fact, recently i'm caught in action by the authorities, so please be careful if u think of turn ur fantasy into reality. 

Did they send u to the health authority for checks ?

3 hours ago, EricH said:

Can arrange on MRT or bus, arrange time then text me what you are wearing and I will instruct you to do some hand gesture to make sure that is you but you don’t know who I am. Then we get on MRT or bus together then I secretly grope you.

Sit at the 2nd last row of the bus and  wait for me to grope u from behind

Edited by Balestier
8 hours ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

lucky me, it happened few times to me bcoz i like to go out at night, in the dark, wearing sexy girl dress, flashing to the security guards. being grope by them on the street outdoor really turn me on, i miss every moment of it but it's not easy. in fact, recently i'm caught in action by the authorities, so please be careful if u think of turn ur fantasy into reality. 

Thank you for the warning, hope you're alright. I understand the risks that's why I'm not really keen on acting it out. I enjoy it as a fantasy. 

On 3/20/2024 at 12:10 AM, EricH said:

Can arrange on MRT or bus, arrange time then text me what you are wearing and I will instruct you to do some hand gesture to make sure that is you but you don’t know who I am. Then we get on MRT or bus together then I secretly grope you.

This is actually a sensible plan. Needs to be pre-arranged so that both parties know and understand what they’re getting themselves into.

Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2024 at 2:50 PM, Chub4NSAFun said:

would love to be groping or feeling up anyone who has this fetish. until you get so horny and turned on that we alight and head somewhere else to continue

Edited by Hteng
On 3/14/2024 at 9:26 PM, Hteng said:

I’m so glad that I’m not the only one!! I’ve had this fetish for quite sometime too, there was even once where I was in the train when it was very packed and I had to squeeze in with a cute guy and I got so weak in the knees while being so aroused 😮‍💨