Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

The steam room at E1 (Toa Payoh) has a couple of crack floor tiles, they will be getting contractors to work on it, but don't know when this will happen (I suppose this means it will be closed again?).

Meanwhile, do watch your step when you are there.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Maybe swimming at Tampines SAFRA if haze subsided 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

1 hour ago, JLeanFit said:

Yes I was there earlier. Came in at around 4.40ish. Crowd wasn’t that bad, but yea unusually crowded at 5.15ish

Haha, I was there till 5:30

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Guest gmale2068

EnergyOne Toa Payoh will be expanding the male changing room with additional lockers to facilitate growing demand. Expansion work commences on 11 Feb 2019 and is expected to be completed by end Mar 2019. Male lockers will still be made available for usage during the period of expansion works. - from E1 Facebook post.

———

but I wonder why there are cameras indicated in their image below. 

06C2B464-E5BE-4318-A486-33594E9C761B.jpeg

23 minutes ago, gmale2068 said:

Hmm, I doubt there would be CCTV installed at the changing room eh?

Could it be the angle that the "two displayed images" were taken?

(though there was no third image)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

4 hours ago, gmale2068 said:

EnergyOne Toa Payoh will be expanding the male changing room with additional lockers to facilitate growing demand. Expansion work commences on 11 Feb 2019 and is expected to be completed by end Mar 2019. Male lockers will still be made available for usage during the period of expansion works. - from E1 Facebook post.

———

06C2B464-E5BE-4318-A486-33594E9C761B.jpeg

oh? Where to get such updates and info?

21 minutes ago, Dashy_Boy said:

oh? Where to get such updates and info?

Haha. You-ah-you, why don't you read his post properly again?

He mentioned where he gotten his update from what.
Some more you quoted the whole post wor.  *tsk, tsk, tsk*    :P

On 2/15/2019 at 4:14 PM, kyle.wong90 said:

Anyone gg to swim at Tamp at 5plus? 

Was at tamp safra pool for a swim after gym around 2ish. Haven't been here for almost 3quarters of a year so I'm writing abit more than usual .. haha

There was an uncle bathing with the door open. Haha daring.

Then at the pool there were a two super fit uncles - one was suntanning and posing. As I swam the guy suntanning in white/green trunks at the far end of the pool also joined, he swam abit and then were cruising at another lean guy beside with a nice waist/butt ratio who was sitting beside his deck chair.

After swimming I went back to the gym showers to bathe. The lockers now are L shaper design and the area more open than ever with the removal of the benches. Alas today the steamroom was down so I don't have a review for it.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)