Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Very quiet night for action. I feel more are there to try to see something they read here last week then to do anything else. LOL. But that is just the way it is some time....not everyday is a show time. You got to be the show sometime. Bunch of speeding cars wannabe racers were doing the rounds making a nuisance doing the loops. Lucky no police car came but even then I think it unnerve some of the folks there looking for action. Think I am the last to leave the place apart for another regular to the park... the roadie cyclist. Good night for nudie cycling though. Should have stayed home anyhooo...more nights to come...all the way till Hari Raya. Good someone here got connected early tonight. heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I think there is quite a clear distinction about going there for fun and having their fun publicized. It doesn't mean those who do it discreetly between 2 person is a Victorian hypocrite. You're welcome to have have all your sex acts published for the whole world to read but doesn't mean others want that too!

Of course, Monsieur Guest. So discreet in fact that it is done outdoors in full view of passers-by. Of course, it is discreet so long as no one knows that you indulge in it, which would explain your nom de plume.

Namaste.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Guest Guest ala nom de plume
Of course, Monsieur Guest. So discreet in fact that it is done outdoors in full view of passers-by. Of course, it is discreet so long as no one knows that you indulge in it, which would explain your nom de plume. Namaste.

I really don't think there is a need for sarcasm when it is pointed out that there is a difference between an act done outdoors limited to a few person and to have what is done written here for everyone to see. If you don't have the maturity to see the difference, I'm sorry for you. But just like any other nice place we had in the past, I think CBP is going into extinction too because of people who can't keep to themselves and people who feels it is ok to shamelessly tell the whole world. I for one would be a lot more responsible.

I really don't think there is a need for sarcasm when it is pointed out that there is a difference between an act done outdoors limited to a few person and to have what is done written here for everyone to see. If you don't have the maturity to see the difference, I'm sorry for you. But just like any other nice place we had in the past, I think CBP is going into extinction too because of people who can't keep to themselves and people who feels it is ok to shamelessly tell the whole world. I for one would be a lot more responsible.

just let him be , i guess he got some mentally problem , anyone here can help to intro a doctor for him? usually this kind of ppl just like to catch people attention , im not surprise he is the one complaint about darkevil then now suddenly standing out make so much noise....actually he should just show his face pic here since he want so much attention and should just throw away his black cap and don't use it to hide his ugly face in CBP since he is not victorian hypocrite.......anyway , anyone can access to this forum even strai people .....so certain thing better just keep it to ourself...

Looks like a more cooling night then last night. Just might drop by there for a ride-about as usual.

Chill guys...lets not get too hot under the collars over what to say or not say about the going-ons at the park. If you like to share for whatever reason you feel is fine as no one can stop you or like me, I might let on just a tad for the sake of a little spice but privacy of people I pause to chat with or other folks I just observe from a distance or pass on my bike, I have no intention of saying much who they are or give detailed account of what goes on. I think personally speaking for myself people would want their anonymity and I think at anyone time we should respect that as a default expectation. Maybe there is no right or wrong here but just personal expectation that require clarification as to how far is too far to get with the details. Last thing I want to see are alot of curious on-lookers it draws from what they read here and turning the park into some kind of weird circus. We have to remember there are str8 couples that goes there among others...including the police.

Just coming back from voting earlier ... looks like a nice night.. abit of light drizzle... will be a fun time to be there to ride or stroll with light tapping of raindrop on the skin or well what other activities ... have fun and be safe people.

Unfotunately I can't give updates when I am there. For some reason my damn HTC HD2 win6.5 smart phone's internet explorer can't open BW. (maybe due to php format?) And my Opera can't access my 3G. LOL.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

just let him be , i guess he got some mentally problem , anyone here can help to intro a doctor for him? usually this kind of ppl just like to catch people attention , im not surprise he is the one complaint about darkevil then now suddenly standing out make so much noise....actually he should just show his face pic here since he want so much attention and should just throw away his black cap and don't use it to hide his ugly face in CBP since he is not victorian hypocrite.......anyway , anyone can access to this forum even strai people .....so certain thing better just keep it to ourself...

Cute, mon petite chou. A veritable ad hominem: though a little like getting mugged by a paraplegic; one just has to smile.

I'll see you around. In the meantime, Track 7 of "Under the Pink" (1994) goes out to you.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Cute, mon petite chou. A veritable ad hominem: though a little like getting mugged by a paraplegic; one just has to smile.

I'll see you around. In the meantime, Track 7 of "Under the Pink" (1994) goes out to you.

Hi mercutio ( black cap guy ) u going tonight? Wanna join us for orgy and get fxxk by 2 big cock?

Damn quiet night.. Maybe the Presidential Election got everyone patriotic then randy. LOL. ANyhoo... only saw a few there at about 1am.. a nice bro-bro couple doing abit of 'karaoke-ing' at the perola. Sorry if I surprise you as I ride by...bike very quiet :) A few police cars came by which scare the regular roadie off ( thx..he informed me of police cars making the rounds at the loops ... possibly road block but it did not happen..maybe a routine patrol round) .. informed another guy whom I saw walking about. Left that 'hot zone' till the fuzz cool off that area and went to my usual special more safe to ride nudie place for about 30 minutes. Coast was clear by the time I was back in the area but guess it scare anyone else off but a group of 15 malay motor bikers+ 1 car and another group of 4 malays who was having a great time blowing up loud fire crackers . Surprise no police came to get their ass LOL. Tonight was just as bad as yesterday early morning. Well that's the break folks... as usual I got a great ride out of it. Without clothing.. the temperature was just nice.

Oh my god! the cap guy going to be famous ,Haha you so bad leh make him sound like a slut ,you should jus keep it to yourself, I guess he don't dare to play with you anymore lol..must respect...hehe.. Anyway , will make my first trip on this weekend..

To the GUEST passby , pls refrain from using nick that are registered, it can cause misunderstanding. For the record, as registered member, I did not made that post.

Damn quiet night.. Maybe the Presidential Election got everyone patriotic then randy. LOL. ANyhoo... only saw a few there at about 1am.. a nice bro-bro couple doing abit of 'karaoke-ing' at the perola. Sorry if I surprise you as I ride by...bike very quiet :)

What's karaoke-ing mean?

@tannboy: thanks for making my first trip to CBP a very enjoyable one, hope you had a great time too. Tried driving back a couple of times to find u in hope of giving u a lift back home (even tho u declined) but to no avail. Glad u made it home safe :)

@upshot: so u were the cyclist? certainly gave us a scare when u whizzed by out of nowhere, should have said hi haha. Hmm, not sure what karaoke-ing means tho.

@guy in black singlet jogging: sorry if we didn't say hi, hope u had fun!

Guest TannBoY

@tannboy: thanks for making my first trip to CBP a very enjoyable one, hope you had a great time too. Tried driving back a couple of times to find u in hope of giving u a lift back home (even tho u declined) but to no avail. Glad u made it home safe :)

@upshot: so u were the cyclist? certainly gave us a scare when u whizzed by out of nowhere, should have said hi haha. Hmm, not sure what karaoke-ing means tho.

-Bored-: I was shy what! =X although I was thinking if that indian guy will appear from no where again! I was taking a stroll back but thanks again! So sweet and hope we can keep in touch!

er ya upshot scared us for a while =X

What's karaoke-ing mean?

Lol.... Getting orally unclose and personal with his partner's human microphone.

anw upshot were you on a tri/road bike or something?

No ...mountain bike. There is another guy that regularly goes here but he rides a road bike. When I say we ride...I do mean we are Lso in cycling gear..helmet n all.... Well when I just reach the park before I get out of my gear that s lol.

Edited by upshot

No ...mountain bike. There is another guy that regularly goes here but he rides a road bike. When I say we ride...I do mean we are Lso in cycling gear..helmet n all.... Well when I just reach the park before I get out of my gear that s lol.

oic. I have a tri bike! and so i wonder whats the distance like around that area. :)

Edited by TannBoY

(: pm me if you are here again.. and i dont mean me only when you're at CBP hor. Can keep in touch as friends! (:

Edited by TannBoY

oic. I have a tri bike! and so i wonder whats the distance like around that area. :)

Well ride there with it...so have all king of bicycle represented there LOL. If I ride straight there from my home, it is only about 10km to the park. Other times, if is after my normal ride about the island. With a bike you get to explore a lot o the park people on foot or car can't see. I found many nooks that are great places to have by yourself or be in full view without people seeing you unless happen to drive by looking away from the road they are driving and see you. Great for exhibitionists lol.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic