Male HQ

If There'S Really A Choice....

louistay

Was just wondering... IF... IF really there is a choice... would you choose to be a gay again?

After being a gay for more than 30 years, the answer is a resounding “YES”.

I have no regrets for not conforming to the social norms – getting married with a university girlfriend, bear 2 to 3 children and raise them. Not having them means that I am more financially capable.

Life, of course, wasn’t a bed of roses for a single gay person. But just like a straight relationship, I had my ups and downs but each time, life resumes and I am my happy self again.

Guest newguy2l

yes - life is so much more interesting than just being a pussy hunting straight

now can be pussy-hunting as well as cock hunting

doubles the pleasure of sex too

can take and give depending on your mood

Guest Gay Betta

Happiness has nothing to do with being gay or straight. After watching channel 8 life transformer, it came to conclusion that straights people tend to have more problems than gay.

Straight people once married have to:-

Get along with their in-laws.

Raise their kids for rest of their life

Worried about not having enough financial mean for family

Restriction of freedom - to flirt, to travel to work overtime - must get children/wife approval for any decisions.

If child is retarded or handicapped, it became a burden.

If wife gone crazy, is additional burden

If either one committed adultery, consequences is disastrous.

As for gay, you are spared of the above.

I do not mind being straight or gay if I am happy with my country and have supportive family and financially stable. These are 3 important factors instead of what will be my identity in next life. Sex is secondary since they can be easily satisfied. I prefer to have more friends than sex because the former provide emotional support and the latter simply physical satisfaction. If I were to be borned Singaporean again, I wanted to be gay so that it won't be so stressful financially.

I would choose to be straight. So much pain in not able to tell the person you like in the face. So much pain in not having anyone to share this secret with. So much pain in replying your parents when they ask you when are you settling down. So much pain when you encourage the person you like to go after the bimbo he fancies. So much pain when he tells you that he has bedded her. So much pain when you have gradually learned to distance yourself from anyone getting too close to your heart for the fear of having it broken again, and yet you still stupidly allow it to happen all over again.

All so much pain.

Guest Psychic POWER

If there is really a choice for me to choose, i would choose to be st8 and not a bi...it's like living in 2 different world at a same time...

Thank GOD u r talking some sense now.

20 yrs later, If your son is straight and found out you are bi, would he accept you as his father?

Amigo, give yourself 3 yrs and then bid adios to all gay avenues, including this forum.

Foucus on your wife and family.

I wish you much happiness in your new straight life :rolleyes:

Guest A whole new world

If there is really a choice for me to choose, i would choose to be st8 and not a bi...it's like living in 2 different world at a same time...

I used to be straight and had 3 failed relationships.

The problem is that I am not so keen to have a boyfriend or gay relationship.

Lately , I have been spending much time alone and I kinda like it. NOt much interest in sex 2. It's very blissful.

Asexual, the 3rd choice?

Guest maybe just maybe

If i could choose it for myself

i would choose bi-curious

which to me means Largely Straight

But don't mind having Sexual Fun with guys , excluding anal sex

why?

straight because i always wanted a family

i want to love something more than Me and myself, and truly, only the labor of love between two couples can give you that.

What i'm referring to would be a son/daughter. i want to watch him grow up to me a great man/women, from his first step walking , to his first word he speaks. Naive you may say, but this to me is my view on my own happiness. I want a wife, a female counterpart, so that we can look at things from both sides of a coin. After all males and females do look at things differently. I want to take care of my wife during her pregnancy and cut the cord of the baby. of course no relationships is perfect , but i hope both me and my wife , will try and want to strive towards a good couple relationship. have someone to grow old with and enjoy the sunset while we both are covered with wrinkles.

That's my kinda life

but that is if i can choose for myself

bi-curious? why?

so that i would not discriminate against homosexuals, and understand sexuality from a secular perspective.

I would want to have a best male friend. A friend which is so close to you till the extend of brothers. Hiring a prostitute would be considered cheating towards my wife, and my wife won't have the energy to satisfy my sexual desires always. masturbating is too boring. Hence i would like this brother of mine to masturbate with me. there's no sexual attraction between the 2, but mere brotherhood.

that would be my kinda life

if i have the power to choose

Thank GOD u r talking some sense now.

20 yrs later, If your son is straight and found out you are bi, would he accept you as his father?

Amigo, give yourself 3 yrs and then bid adios to all gay avenues, including this forum.

Foucus on your wife and family.

I wish you much happiness in your new straight life :rolleyes:

Thanks man for the support given... :rolleyes: i'll try to give myself 3yrs to get back to st8 life like wat u suggest... :thumb:

Thanks man for the support given... :rolleyes: i'll try to give myself 3yrs to get back to st8 life like wat u suggest... :thumb:

Some men are only gay for 1 yr/5 yrs/10 yrs. This can be deciphered from the Bai Zi. Few people knew about this.

Reason being that if your day(your exact birthday according to the lunar calendar)element (metal, wood, water, fire or earth) is weak, you will try to stay close to/keep in good contact with your brothers If no brothers/ or bad blood, you will hang out with same sex buddies and spending a lot of time with them. I suspect your 'gayness' of your bi status is temporary. The end of the 3 yrs could be the beginning of your new cycle. I suspect you have a lot of 'wealth elements' right now - which means making money, meeting girlfriend, becoming engaged. But your self-element is weak, therefore the interest in bonding with men. I used the word 'bonding with' which is more appropriate than 'loving'.

I know an aquaintance who used to be a bit femm 10 years ago. But now he is manly and happy. Once in a blue moon, he would be in the sauna (mixed) but no cruising or touching. Just look see, look see.

I myself is a weak earth(day element; the day I was born in according to the lunar calendar) but I am destined to be gay (I have another earth element in my month pillar (the month I was born in according to the lunar calendar. I had no brothers and lived alone. I used to be a neat freak but for the past 10 yrs I have turned into a clutter bug. Because of my weak earth day pillar, I accumulated rubbish/clutter (which is earth based on the chinese word la zhi, the tu word). This 2 months is the end of that cycle as I am begining to clear out the garbage. Next yr 4 Feb will be a completely new cycle.

• Guest locked this topic