Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

It's hard to get anything out of here, but imma just try my luck. Soooo here it goes. 21 Malay. 175. Currently serving NS in SPF. So fancy a police Boyfriend? Lol. Prefer Chinese or Malay. :) hola at me!

Hi 23 turning 24 thai chn local, 177 , 63 top stay lavender work as sales designer in interior design looking for LTR prefer 18 to 23 leanfit toned nice ass btm with good heart and someone who can make me laugh. Non legalistic Christians are much welcomed. Pics on instagram. Noah.ben.Hanan

anyone who's not the above description pls don't try.

Edited by Noah

Another try. Heehee.

31 Chn here. Local Chinese working professional.

Non-scene and hope to develop a stable relationship with someone who is around 28 - 36yo, dte, sane and sorted as well.

Currently spending my time gymming, swimming, jogging, going for movies and travelling for leisure and work.

Prefer a local or pr who does the same.

Feel free to PM. =)

Sorry got to be upfront that I don't really work well with b. =/

Edited by ChiSquare

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

just trying my luck. 

25, working professional, seeking for long term relationship, someone to share the intimacy and time together. Look is important to me, appreciate guys who are  well groomed, decent looking, athletic, straight acting, slightly older than me. If you fit the bill, PM me, we'll see how it goes, cheers!

Hi, 

29 Chn 165 65 working professional seeking a partner for ltr. Out-going ENTP btm who is looking for a committed and sincere individual. Open to dates and chat. Hobbies include Badminton, reading, music and watching tv dramas. 

Not into effeminate or fat. Let's chat and find out more about each other. Into phone or cam fun too.

Wechat: ahgumon86

Height: 165

Weight: 55

Race: Chinese

Stays: Near Tiong Bahru

Hobbies: Gym, run, movies, travel. Don't club 

Looking for date and Ltr, prefers straight acting, age below 35 years old, non chub, boyish or sporty look if possible.

If you are ready for dating and ltr to settle down, pls send me a message. Thanks guys.

It's hard to get anything out of here, but imma just try my luck. Soooo here it goes. 21 Malay. 175. Currently serving NS in SPF. So fancy a police Boyfriend? Lol. Prefer Chinese or Malay. :) hola at me

Line: hizanpepper

add hor.

On 6 March 2016 at 10:54 PM, woohoo86 said:

Hi, 

29 Chn 165 65 working professional seeking a partner for ltr. Out-going ENTP btm who is looking for a committed and sincere individual. Open to dates and chat. Hobbies include Badminton, reading, music and watching tv dramas. 

Not into effeminate or fat. Let's chat and find out more about each other. Into phone or cam fun too.

Am here again in search of a life partner.  Believe that everything start from friend before anything anything else. 30c 170 55. Prefer someone who is around same age as me. Working as a exec in financial industry.  Hobbies includes singing, gym, movies and more. 

Drop me a note and we'all take it from there :)

--- To infinity and beyond ---

It's puzzling to me how the "Personnels" page is flooded with guys looking for sex, and little else. I had imagine that it would be platform for guys to meet other guys for dates and relationships.

This thread seems to be the last bastion where posts relate to dating and committed relationships. 

I'm keen to go on dates with other guys who share a similar goal to find someone special for the long-haul. I'm pleasant looking, 32 Chinese, 172 and 65kg. I would describe myself as someone who appreciates intimacy and the simple pleasures that comes with a relationship. Time together chatting and sharing and supporting each other is what I envision a loving relationship to be. The activities one does with a partner are embellishments. While I'm fully independent and am looking for an equal, and balanced relationship, I am looking for someone who by nature is a leader, who is strong emotionally and physically. Nonetheless, I see myself as someone who very much would like to support my partner emotionally. 

So to cut it short, if your between 30 - 35, decent looking, emotionally and physically strong, simple, and one who is considering a committed relationship, drop me a message.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Am here again in search of a life partner.  Believe that everything start from friend before anything anything else. 30c 170 55. Prefer someone who is around same age as me.  No chub pls... Looking for Chinese or mix people (somehow I find mix people sexy) Working as a exec in financial industry.  Hobbies includes singing, gym, movies and more. 

Drop me a note and we'all take it from there :)

On 6 March 2016 at 10:54 PM, woohoo86 said:

Hi, 

Am here again in search of a life partner.  Believe that everything start from friend before anything anything else. 30c 170 55. Prefer someone who is around same age as me.  No chub pls... Looking for Chinese or mix people (somehow I find mix people sexy) Working as a exec in financial industry.  Hobbies includes singing, gym, movies and more. 

Drop me a note and we'all take it from there

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic