Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 7/4/2023 at 3:24 PM, JoJoMan said:

I am Mature seeking LTR / regular / son (Singaporean Chinese below 30yo, ht under 178cm, weight under 70kg) residing in East/NE SG 

HMU (See my profile) with tele

⬆️ Still seeking ... ... ...

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

On 7/21/2023 at 9:28 AM, Eded90838 said:

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

Well guest spending time is priority fr long term relationship 

38 minutes ago, Rocket_ said:

Hi beautiful people….
About myself, Chn56, 175, 65 top, non-smoker. Enjoy workout, swim, cycling, photography, short trips✈️

Looking for something long term with a manly, chinese, non-smoker, about 170-175, around 60-70kg. If you are single and keen to explore, DM me. Cheers🌈

Hi rockets seems like both of us had same desires pm me and let's see if things work it out for both of us..

26 Chn 176 80

Straight acting looking for same

Vers, highly depends on mood

Gyms 4-6 times a week and swims 3 times a week, hope you keep fit too

Working professional, in a science related job

ambivert, highly depends on mood too (like my position in bed lol)

when extroverted, I like going out for walks, exploring new places and foods, parks and see the latest gadgets on display (cars too but I can’t afford them lol)

when introverted, staying at home, just enjoying a relaxing time at home, eating simple food, watching to series or playing video games (ideally with you ;) )

prefer without tattoos or piercings, just personal preference, sorry

sexual stuff I like (non-exhaustive)

muscle worship

edging

switching

blowjobs

handjobs

creampies

degradation

threesomes-foursomes (very rarely but it’s so fucking hot when a few guys are fucking each other)

Come chat with me on telegram (tofuyaki88) and we shall see if we’re compatible :)

Are you... ... (flex) BTM ... ...

1. Local Singaporean Chinese 

2. Age under 35yo 

3. Height under 178 cm

4. Weight reasonable (no chub)

5. Straight act and look (no fem, no cd, no sissy, no sugarBoy)

6. Into hug, cuddle, netflix, travelling, cooking, park walking, intimacy (sleepover)

7. Keen to explore, experience and enjoy together ... monogamous, long term relationship (NOT into ONS)

8. Residing in East / NE SG is a bonus

* view my profile bio 

* HMU ... to give this a try (to chat) ... never try, never know

* to pamper you, to treasure you, to love you, to make you feel 幸福

* to be your 3rd parent who is there for you when your biological parents are unable to. 

53yo 1.8, 85kg Chinese flex

Average dad bod

Discreet working professional, seeking

45-50yo Chinese top, white-collar, independent

Who seeks older guy for a meaningful relationship

Intimate dinners, cafe-hopping, quiet dates, holidays, gymming

SG PR Chn 38 172 62, discreet, side or Top

Seek someone who is  str8-acting,  around my age or younger (not younger than 28years, no offense and I did tried and few like communicate barrier, unless you had a lot topic to share) for LTR.

Looking for Chn only. Non smoker please. Not into Chub or too skinny, average are fine.

Fren are welcome too. As frens, we can enjoy travelling short or long trip, Badminton, jogging, hiking during free time.

Some time I enjoy staying at Café for food, dessert or book. Seldom drink beer but wine or liquor still fine. 

PM me if u keen to know more. Tele @Nic3344503. of course rules still apply for NFPNC as I need to know who I chatting with.

Edited by nick0503

Believe in Love (for Singles)
Telegram Chat Group

Dear Friend

This chat group is for single gay men who are sincerely and actively looking for friendship and a serious relationship.

We are a welcoming and easy-going community of sincere people who want to get to know to each other better. Participants will be required to post a profile of themselves as a starting point for conversations to begin. Judgemental people and lurkers, please find another group!

Join us through this link: https://t.me/+oER0k9479Yk1MDdl

Hey all, I’m a 29 Chinese btm, height 179cm n weighted around 60kg. I would describe my body type as skinny toned (I mostly do body weight exercises n I tend to under eat naturally, that’s y lol).

Outlook wise, I’m interested in guys who r well…tops, around my height (not necessarily have to be taller than me, just not a lot shorter than me), around my age n is fit. By fit I mean having an active lifestyle, not necessarily to have 6 packs lol. Nothing feels better than getting held by a pair of strong arms haha.

As for personality, guys who r emotionally stable (n financially stable), n patient r definitely a plus. 🙂

I frequent kl/pj area (Malaysia) so I prefer someone who lives around those areas too, as I’m not too keen in long distance relationship.

Feel free to drop me a message if u’d like to get to know me! 🙂

On 7/29/2023 at 5:00 PM, JoJoMan said:

2. Age under 35yo 

3. Height under 178 cm

6. Into hug, cuddle, netflix, travelling, cooking, park walking, intimacy (sleepover)

7. Keen to explore, experience and enjoy together ... monogamous, long term relationship (NOT into ONS)

* view my profile bio 

* to be your 3rd parent who is there for you when your biological parents are unable to. 

👉 ... 👀👀👀

Hi, I'm 27 this year 2023 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 90kg (with belly).

Year 2 Student: NTU

Horoscope: pisces  

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and u could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by allowing me to jerk off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily by blowjob and sex by the way!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy/non chhb who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient boy!

Definitely you have to be vers or btm and pleasent looking to me. (like who doesn't go for now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy and do tiktok together! 🥰 

If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

Friend + FWB as a trial period before going into official relationship first!

What will we be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Go out for Dates like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account by create tiktok content together and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and 1 night vacation!

Go to other country together like Thailand, china or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim/non chub and you are near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

29, 163 58 SG Chinese.

Enjoy watching Chinese variety shows, anime, read novels and listen to songs. Outside of house, I'm pretty adventurous in trying out interesting (weird?) food, café hopping, sing K, playing racket sports, travelling around the globe etc.

Quite introverted (INTJ) so will take quite a bit of time to warm up. Looking for someone that I can click with and be committed to plan our future together.

2. Age under 35yo 

3. Height under 178 cm

* view my profile bio 

Trying again...🙏

Singaporean with average looks

167/60.7kg

Cancer/Goat

Flex

Non-smoker but drinks casually (not an alcoholic though😅)

Introverted at first 
I can be considered slim but has a small tummy? 😅 

Enjoys mild gaming (e.g. switch), coffee and tea, cooking/food, hanging out, reading, Netflix , travelling (ASEAN, Taiwan, Korea and Japan anyone?), trying to workout.

Preferences (hey, this is not a hard list)

1️⃣Singaporean/PR or from ASEAN 

2️⃣Aged between 28-37

3️⃣Non-smoker

4️⃣Financially independent

5️⃣Someone to settle down with, a house of our own in the future maybe. I'm open to opportunities, so it might not be Singapore if one does opens.

Drop me a PM? Even if we’re not a match, let’s stay connected as friends.

Edited by yfan

Hi! I'm here looking to get to know sincere men for meaningful relations and to see where things could progress. Ideally for meet-up, dates leading to long term relations.   

Me: 

Local malay male, 40, 173, stocky chub, flex btm. Likes to interact & spend time with people of interest.

Enjoys Netflix, music, movies, some outdoor/indoor activities.

Seek personable men (ie.malay, chn, others) age range 20s - 30s, someone who enjoy some outdoors / indoors activities.

Him:

Sincere, personable, masculine, communicative, stable, non judgemental, committed and more.

So, if you think there is a chance of match, do drop me your messages and let's talk! Thanks!

27 Chn 176 80

Straight acting looking for same

Vers, highly depends on mood

Gyms 4-6 times a week and swims 3 times a week, hope you keep fit too

Working professional, in a science related job

ambivert, highly depends on mood too (like my position in bed lol)

when extroverted, I like going out for walks, exploring new places and foods, parks and see the latest gadgets on display (cars too but I can’t afford them lol)

when introverted, staying at home, just enjoying a relaxing time at home, eating simple food, watching to series or playing video games (ideally with you ;) )

prefer without tattoos or piercings, just personal preference, sorry

sexual stuff I like (non-exhaustive)

muscle worship

edging

switching

blowjobs

handjobs

creampies

degradation

threesomes-foursomes (very rarely but it’s so fucking hot when a few guys are fucking each other)

Come chat with me on telegram (tofuyaki88) and we shall see if we’re compatible :)

Hello all.

I am 30 years old 182cm tall and 108kg heavy. I have a bear build, looking to lose weight and bulk up some muscles. I am a side (not top / bottom) and am straight acting. I have been told I am handsome & boyish looking, but beauty is really in the eye of the beholder :)

I enjoy cooking, baking bread and cakes as I find that to be relaxing. I do attend cooking classes on weekends as a hobby to de-stress. I also like to game casually on PC / Mobile. Recently, I've been sucked back into Magic the Gathering, just love exploring the lore, sleeving up cards (I find it therapeutic) and having a nice match of EDH / Commander. I do enjoy spending my weekends exploring new malls, searching for new foods at local hawkers or just chilling at a nice cafe. (Yes, I will queue 30 minutes for a nice shen jian bao).

I am looking for dates to get to know each other better with the goal of finding a serious LTR. I would prefer to date someone around my age, smaller size than me (as I am already quite big), driven in life and financially independent.

Please reach out if you are interested, and we can have a chat.

Thank you !

About me:

26 168 65 local chn flex btm / side

Average build

Uni undergrad in my final year 

Non-smoker, no tattoo

Hobbies: eSports, Indoor Sports, night walks

Looking for: 

Someone taller and older than me

Average / fit build

Values the heart/emotional connection > physical connection

Top (Unless you're not into anal then idc haha)

non-smoker

Down-to-earth

Decent looking

< 35 years old

PM if interested! 

bump~ 

Hi guys,

34 Chinese, 170, 80 average. Work on the body at fitness first

I like to swimming, gym, open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and go out with friends.

Interests : Music, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!,cuddling in bed

I prefer my other half to be:

-above 25 and wan to settle down

- Like to work out

- Take care of each other

- Financially stable, can be local or malaysian chinese

Pm me ur tele or line. Thank you.

looking for companionship maybe. someone who's discreet.

20s, 30s.. chn, slim/lean like me.

not into loud scenes.

ALL THE BEST @unif0rm, TBH, the standard of guys-looking-for-LTR @ blowing wind is better than those guys found @ GRINDR or TINDER but the same problem EXISTS>

GUYS who are (1)    Hypocrites who wanna get their TONGUES UP YOUR ASS & (2) worship your looks, sadly the GAY MALE COMMUNITY is (3) not as inclusive as it seems & (4) there is a bigotry towards fat pple.

for me personally, after going thru one LTR with a 35yo chinese guy, breaking up with him due to comm. breakdowns, i feel> SAME SEX UNION btw 2 guys is gonna be difficult for these 3 FACTORS> LOYALTY, INITIMACY & STABILITY.

Lastly,
what is the NUMBER-ONE-PROBLEM about> GAY DATING GAY man? its all about THE VISUALS & if he's stocky or chub,

most likely he goes> INTO THE REJECTION PILE =0(

'

hi all, happy weekend, i don't think this forum is gonna work for my LTR, but I WANNA TRY lah, here goes:

1) i am 40yo local chinese, LOOKING FOR> a guy who speaks only english, Coz i don't speak:images.png.1f648aa3340b3662ad76a93abb2a9ff2.png

2) does not read local media but reads "THE NEW YORK TIMES".

3) i am a busker so LOOKING FOR> a guy who is musically inclined.

4) i suffer from long-term-Leukemia so LOOKING FOR> a guy who does not mind my hospital visits twice a month.

5) LOOKING FOR> btm guys. if u are a top, then we won't do anal but have fun> thru Oral.

6) i volunteer in Church, so LOOKING FOR> a guy who subscribes to "A higher power" or practices faith in any GOD.

7) i bought my own 4room resale HDB so if we get married 1 day> U will move in with me> LOOKING FOR> a guy who does not mind living with my parents in a 4 Room Flat.

8th) i worked in Universal Studios in 2009, LOOKING FOR> a guy who *LOVES* theme parks & anything-DISNEY.

9) i am 40yo but i suffer from low cortisol,  (Therefore my doctor forsees becoz of my medical condition) so i look like a 30yo & that is the reason at times i am IMMATURE, LOOKING FOR> a guy who is grouded. thx 4 reading, JC.

'

30 159 87kg chn.Looking for above 50 chn above can be Dad can be in  Lover but not married men would do unless you got priorities for me. Looking for social looking for someone that cared for me love me for who I m without judgemental. I like take part NdP as daily life routine marching as sports. Love cuddling,Jo n 😘,love going overseas pls pm me if u met the requirements my requirements is spent time with me for dinners 1 on 1 dinners n etc all. I love car rides,n bring me out for movies n overseas 

Edited by JyT

hi all, happy weekend, i don't think this forum is gonna work for my LTR, but I WANNA TRY lah, here goes:

1) i am 40yo local chinese, LOOKING FOR> a guy who speaks only english, Coz i don't speak:images.png.1f648aa3340b3662ad76a93abb2a9ff2.png

2) does not read local media but reads "THE NEW YORK TIMES".

3) i am a busker so LOOKING FOR> a guy who is musically inclined.

4) i suffer from long-term-Leukemia so LOOKING FOR> a guy who does not mind my hospital visits twice a month.

5) LOOKING FOR> btm guys. if u are a top, then we won't do anal but have fun> thru Oral.

6) i volunteer in Church, so LOOKING FOR> a guy who subscribes to "A higher power" or practices faith in any GOD.

7) i bought my own 4room resale HDB so if we get married 1 day> U will move in with me> LOOKING FOR> a guy who does not mind living with my parents in a 4 Room Flat.

8th) i worked in Universal Studios in 2009, LOOKING FOR> a guy who *LOVES* theme parks & anything-DISNEY.

9) i am 40yo but i suffer from low cortisol,  (Therefore my doctor forsees becoz of my medical condition) so i look like a 30yo & that is the reason at times i am IMMATURE, LOOKING FOR> a guy who is grouded. thx 4 reading, JC.

'

You need to change your bw username to 40yochinese

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Hi, I'm 27 this year 2023 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 90kg (with belly).

Year 2 Student: NTU

Horoscope: pisces  

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and u could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by allowing me to jerk off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily by blowjob and sex by the way!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy/non chhb who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient boy!

Definitely you have to be vers or btm and pleasent looking to me. (like who doesn't go for now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy and do tiktok together! 🥰 

If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

Friend + FWB as a trial period before going into official relationship first!

What will we be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Go out for Dates like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account by create tiktok content together and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and 1 night vacation!

Go to other country together like Thailand, china or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim/non chub and you are near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

Discreet 44/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for:  Fem Boy, Sissy, Ladyboy for LTR

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese, Malay
Slim, Skinny ,Average - Flex,Versatile, Top, Btm

42yrs old and Below 

If I did not reply, it means I am not interested. Thank You!

Edited by Flexiguy

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

I’m a local professional, 31 175 76. An outgoing guy who enjoys socializing with friends, travelling, and seeking out adventure and new experiences.

I'm looking for a man who's witty, charming, and has a winning personality. Someone who can be my partner in crime, my confidante, and my biggest cheerleader. Who can make me laugh and feel comfortable being myself around him. 

Whatever the future holds, I'm excited to find out with him by my side. So slide into my DM to connect. Who knows, maybe we can explore the world together while slow dancing to Chicago, or cuddling up while listening to Ed Sheeran.

Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen

Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

Those who don't mind dating ltr with a married man can dm me (my wife knows we keeping the marriage for appearances so no drama on her end can arrange for meet up with her as well) 

Stats

Local chinese civil servant 163cm 63kg

38 years old.

Hobbies: muay Thai, Brazilian jiu jitsu,basketball  

Role

I am mostly top. But on occasions I will want to suck. So if u are pure btm who is not ok with ur bf occasionally sucking u then this part won't match. 

If u think we can make it dm me 

Sounds hot

Hi guys,

34 Chinese, 170, 78 average. Work on the body at fitness first. Improved from 89 to 78.

I like to swimming, gym, open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and go out with friends.

Interests : Music, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!,cuddling in bed

I prefer my other half to be:

-above 25 and wan to settle down

- Like to work out

- Take care of each other

- Financially stable, can be local or malaysian chinese

Pm me ur tele or line. Thank you.