Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 32, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

Hello All, 

Allow me to introduce myself hor. 
I am 36chn, 163cm,57kg,local, gymfit, top, fair and fair normal-avg look, straight acting. I like to gym a lot, travel, jog, eat, movies  and laze around with my close ones. 

I am looking for a long-term BF do text me if you are align with what I am looking for. 😊

1- I am looking for straight acting, non-chub (just a preference), likes to gym and travel or similar hobbies. 
2- Someone younger than me wld be nice but similar age group is ok too. 
3- boyish sporty guy if possible but it depends mostly on chemistry.

Thanks much for reading.😊

On 3/4/2024 at 7:20 PM, bananaboat said:

164 cm, 60 kg
Role: Top / Side
Interests/hobbies: Netflix/movie, animals and pets, plants, gaming, travelling, shopping, music

Self-description: professional. Try to be a good person and grow up. Life is hard and i have a lot to learn like to be more independent. Loves animals. Hobbies and interests will change as i am trying out new things now and open to exploring new activities.

The kind of guy I envision to be with: have chemistry towards each other, able to accept me as who I am, committed and willing to be understanding. Want to grow and go through life with someone. Take cares of himself. Special connection and compatible with willingness to go through hardship, accept each other flaws and support each other.

I may not be the lucky one to be with you but I am happy to be good friends or soul mate. Will you message me? :)

Hello I'm happy to know U more!

On 1/15/2024 at 1:00 AM, zac89 said:

Trying my luck 

33 local chn ver top, 170cm, 63kg, average toned fit. 

Goes to gym & tennis, enjoy drinking, coffee & tea person, and work in financial industry. 

Looking for dates and LTR. 

Preference: +/- 5 years gap from me, average fit, exercise or play sport, and enjoy travelling. DM me to know more :D

Hi I'm keen to know U more! Can Tele me @dansg12345

43, 173, 70 ( i know almost everyone is the same) penang chinese discreet married, fit.

- looking for a close buddy who likes to gym as well who can gym together or enjoy sports activity who can also just find time who can talk about life and cuddle together.

- not into people who wish to borrow money, nsa

- age and location and status doesnt matter if willing to build relationship and perhaps travel to meet from time to time but do understand married people do have commitments.

If you think you fit the bill, do pm me. 😊

Edited by Ticklemesm

Male 27 Indian singaporean. Currently working as a professional. Looking for LTR with another half to complete the adulthood! I enjoy traveling, going out for drives, talking about life. 

177/65, not fit for sure but am keen to start getting fit! West side best side! DM me with an intro to move to tele :)

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 32, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

On 3/16/2024 at 4:02 PM, EC1974 said:

Seeking Uncle or mature daddy looking type of guy for fun (nsa). I’m into chinese man who is flex/btm/top, age must be more than 55yo, old looking type, old is gold (hehe)

I am 46yo tall and stocky local chinese top (183, 95kg)married

If keen, pls add me at wechat cocky2017

TQ, Cheers!

Hello, LOOK AT THE TOPIC!

It's LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP! Not HOOKUP!

1 warning point for spamming in the wrong thread.

You had 3 warning already. 

1 week account suspension

On 3/16/2024 at 4:06 AM, DiligentSloth said:

Hi I'm keen to connect. Tele dansg12345

On 3/16/2024 at 4:06 AM, DiligentSloth said:

Hi I'm keen to connect. Tele dansg12345

On 3/16/2024 at 4:08 AM, DiligentSloth said:

Hi can I know U? Me Tele dansg12345

On 3/16/2024 at 4:08 AM, DiligentSloth said:

Hi , can we connect? Tele dansg12345

On 3/16/2024 at 4:13 AM, DiligentSloth said:

Hi whats T buddies? Me Tele is dansg12345

On 3/16/2024 at 4:17 AM, DiligentSloth said:

I love animals too! Me Tele is dansg12345

Why are you spamming in the forum?

Why can't you DM to their account directly?

Are you desperate? Why are you spamming so many people in the open at one go?

1 warning point for spamming.

Do that again and your account will be suspended.

26/172/72

I'm a typical Gen Z Malay guy who's into gaming and homebody activities, though I do venture out occasionally. I prioritize my well-being by committing to five weekly workouts at home instead of joining a gym. I find exercising at home more enjoyable since I can do it without feeling judged. While I began this journey two years ago, I've only recently become more serious about it. Despite progress being slow, I'm determined to continue improving steadily. Currently, I'm juggling part-time work while awaiting acceptance to art school.

Music I like : Kpop, PoP, Hyper Pop. ( Pop culture references )

What I'm seeking:

• Someone relatable who shares similar interests – feel free to reach out!

• It's great if you're into gaming or have some knowledge about it, even though I'm not a hardcore gamer myself.

• If you hit the gym, enjoy good food, and value caring relationships, we might get along well.

• Seeking someone who prioritizes their mental and physical well-being and is capable of self-care.

• Lastly, someone who is the same height as me or taller idk 😭

20231121_185505.jpg

Trying my luck.

Just ended a long term relationship and after 6 months, decided that I'm ready to move on and find a soul mate or try a new relationship.

About me:

1. Local Singaporean Chinese 

2. Age: 48yo

3. Height: 172cm

4. Weight: 69kg

5. Role: Side

6. Straight acting and manly.

Looking for:

1. Chubby guys.

2. Manly guys.

2. Sincere and genuine guys.

3. Someone that is into travelling, walk in the park, cycling, good food, explore new things together, movies and spending time together.

4. MONOGAMOUS,  long term relationship.

Not looking for:

1. Moneyboy.

2. People with high expectations and fussy on almost everything.

3. Guys looking for ONS.

4. Guys who settle into a relationship and still wants to flirt or play around.

I'm not sure, if there is anyone nowadays still into committed relationship. Anyway, not having high hopes. Whatever comes will be a bonus. 

Chinese

27, 171cm and 67kg 

Hobbies: singing, games, art, cycling, food, cooking, cafes and gym

Looking for a guy who has a mature mindset, financially stable and loving. Preferably someone who is same or taller and bigger built than me and someone who is emotionally independent as don't really need to meet daily coz of work commitment but will reply text daily and responsive when free/available. Don’t mind guys from 23-35 years old. Pm if your interested

About me:

1. Local SG Chinese 

2. Age: 43yo

3. Height: 178cm

4. Weight: 73kg

5. Role: Btm

Looking for:

1. Financially independent professional

2. Manly tall guys. ( no chubby)

2. Sincere, loving and faithful guys.

3. He would like to travel, hiking, cycling, explore new places together and spending time cooking, baking together. (PS : know how to drive car too)

4. Pls be monogamous, not into open relationship. 

5. Age: 30+ to 47.

Kindly hit me up and get to know each other.

everything stated by friend 1st, 

but i looking for long term relationship here

i'm Chinese from Penang ya

about me ...174 ..57..35yo slim bottom guys here 

i'm looking for Chinese top guy 

hoped i can find a friendly and caring guy and would like to understanding guys

i dislike smoke and play guy 

pm if your interested and we can start to know each other more ya ..

On 3/21/2024 at 9:45 AM, KD964 said:

175/65kg

Role: Top

financially independent

Seeking partner/ltr

You:

below 32

Lean btm

Sincere n easy going

student or young working adult

Love to chill hangout cafes travel and do the things that we like. PM me and we can start from there.

Hi,can I know u more? I'm from png

On 3/11/2024 at 2:56 AM, JoeTanJoeTan said:

Hello All, 

Allow me to introduce myself hor. 
I am 36chn, 163cm,57kg,local, gymfit, top, fair and fair normal-avg look, straight acting. I like to gym a lot, travel, jog, eat, movies  and laze around with my close ones. 

I am looking for a long-term BF do text me if you are align with what I am looking for. 😊

1- I am looking for straight acting, non-chub (just a preference), likes to gym and travel or similar hobbies. 
2- Someone younger than me wld be nice but similar age group is ok too. 
3- boyish sporty guy if possible but it depends mostly on chemistry.

Thanks much for reading.😊

Hi

Hello! I am 34/173/74 Sg chinese.

Looking for dates and LTR (hopeful)

I enjoy coffee / tea, exploring nature through walking, gym classes, and leisurely swimming. Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like to chat further!

Been lurking here for ancients and I finally have the courage to post something.

I am 32c 172 67. I love anime, animals, Pokemon, some gaming, Neopets, K-pop and 2000s Taiwan Chinese songs. I am a homebody but love going out to find nice food and a day trip to JB most days. I am also a dogs owner. I personally am not in the best of health though, a head up! Love languages including cooking food for you and being absolutely there. 

I am more into intimacy and being there for each other over sex, but the latter is of course normal and fine too and we can explore on that. 

I am looking for people with similar interest and stats. I do not care what you look like as long as you’re close to similar stats to me and Chinese. I don’t know what else to type but hmu? Players and time wasters, keep away I am not looking for ONS.

Edited by Soulmates

Just try my luck...

I am 28 chi, 174cm, 70kg, Btm, local Penang lang, average body, gym sometime, normal average look (but many say cute la), straight acting. I like eat (but in small potion only), gaming and laze around with my close ones.

I am a part-time graphics designer and full time e-commerce boy, Currently start learning trading industry..still newbie..

I am looking for a long-term BF but before that we will know each other first for a period. Do text me if you are align with what I am looking for. 

I am looking for straight acting, gym/exercise (just a preference), can gym together and travel or similar hobbies. 

Someone between 28-48 is okay but it depends on chemistry between us.

and the last things, no need to give me money okay..I can find it myself..

but if you force me to take it is lain cerita la..haha

Edited by Daddy King

Believe in Love (for Singles)
Telegram Chat Group

Dear Friend seeking Love

Our chat group is created for single gay men who are sincerely and actively looking for friendship with a view towards a serious relationship. To date, we have been able to give our blessing to quite a few "couples"!

We are a welcoming and easy-going community of sincere people who want to get to know to each other better. Participants will be required to post a profile of themselves as a starting point for genuine conversations to begin. Judgmental people and lurkers, please find another group!

Join us through this link: https://t.me/+oER0k9479Yk1MDdl

See you!

Been lurking here for ancients and I finally have the courage to post something.

I am 32c 172 67. I love anime, animals, Pokemon, some gaming, Neopets, K-pop and 2000s Taiwan Chinese songs. I am a homebody but love going out to find nice food and a day trip to JB most days. I am also a dogs owner. I personally am not in the best of health though, a head up! Love languages including cooking food for you and being absolutely there. 

I am more into intimacy and being there for each other over sex, but the latter is of course normal and fine too and we can explore on that. 

I am looking for people with similar interest and stats. I do not care what you look like as long as you’re close to similar stats to me and Chinese. I don’t know what else to type but hmu wi the your contact details (Tele etc.)? Players and time wasters, keep away I am not looking for ONS.

Edited by Soulmates
On 3/26/2024 at 10:45 AM, Soulmates said:

Been lurking here for ancients and I finally have the courage to post something.

I am 32c 172 67. I love anime, animals, Pokemon, some gaming, Neopets, K-pop and 2000s Taiwan Chinese songs. I am a homebody but love going out to find nice food and a day trip to JB most days. I am also a dogs owner. I personally am not in the best of health though, a head up! Love languages including cooking food for you and being absolutely there. 

I am looking for people with similar interest and stats. I do not care what you look like as long as you’re close to similar stats to me and Chinese. I don’t know what else to type but hmu wi the your contact details (Tele etc.)? Players and time wasters, keep away I am not looking for ONS.

bump :)

@blacksugarmilktea

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

I’m a 44 discreet local chn looking for a LTR /soulmate.

About me:

- Height 178cm

- Weight 78kg (Target :72kg / currently working out)

- Professional & Independent 

- Simple & easy-going guy

- Straight Acting & Discreet

- Enjoy Movies/ BLs /Netflix

- Loves Traveling & Cafes

- Non-smoker 

- Social Drinker (Once in a while only)

Looking for :

- Someone around (+-) 30 to 45

- Prefer Chinese 

- Average/ Tone / lean (willing to gym with me)

- Professional & Financially stable

- Independent & easy-going 

- Fun-loving & cheerful

- Straight Acting & Discreet

- Enjoy spending time together even if it’s just for a simple dinner / walking around in the mall aimlessly

- Willing to do silly things / activities with me once in a while 😂

- Enjoys Traveling

- Non-smoker / social or non drinker

- Very Importantly: Loves/Grooms & takes good care of himself

Hello, looking for connections

Me:

-28 Chinese, btm

-175cm, 67kg, lean

-IT/Finance 

-Financially independent 

-Introvert 

-replies but not long replies 

-Things I love include manga, stocks, puzzle, gym, hypothesis conversation 

-Love language: quality time, physical touch

-Enjoys intimacy 

Looking for: 

-Someone older but < 36 

-Smell nice (Good hygiene) 

-Work out 

-Mature

-Take effort in relationship 

-Traditional values 

Let's chat in the forum chatbox before moving to telegram. 

6 hours ago, TrapAthena said:

Hi, 26 years old Chinese crossdresser looking for friends(?) 

I don't know if I'm bisexual but I guess I'm open to meeting new friends? Not sure if it's the correct forum. I don't really know what to expect too 

Looking for 

-Matured man 

-Enjoys chatting 

Hi i have pm you

On 3/16/2024 at 12:51 PM, Ticklemesm said:

43, 173, 70 ( i know almost everyone is the same) penang chinese discreet married, fit.

- looking for a close buddy who likes to gym as well who can gym together or enjoy sports activity who can also just find time who can talk about life and cuddle together.

- not into people who wish to borrow money, nsa

- age and location and status doesnt matter if willing to build relationship and perhaps travel to meet from time to time but do understand married people do have commitments.

If you think you fit the bill, do pm me. 😊

Hi looking for gym buddy. And long term meet up to discuss possible.

Edited by Andrew240577

170/ 60kg/ 52yo chinese, professional. Pleasant looking, look younger than my age would suggest, slim/fit profile.

Bi married so need to be discreet.  

Looking for drinking buddies and like-minded friends who are able to hold an intellectual & mature conversation, non-judgemental and not take themselves too seriously.

I like chilling out over drinks, stimulating conversation with fit, open-minded and non-judgemental people who aren't afraid of laughing at themselves.

You should be able to hold a decent and mature conversation over drinks. 

To be clear, drinks mean beer, stout, whiskey, alcohol, etc. Please don't be a cheapo and DM asking me out for kopi or tea. I'm not interested... Sheesh... 

Note that I'm NOT looking to DTF and am definitely NOT interested in meeting up for action or 'coffee' followed by action in a toilet or some deserted place. If that's what you're after, don't bother calling me.  

Strictly Friends first before fun.  

Note that it may take a while to build the trust and friendship, so please be sure you're sincere on wanting a friendship and willing to put in the effort to get to know each other.  And if there's chemistry, then many things are possible and we can see where it leads to.  

I'm very open minded and can be very kinky once I get comfortable with you. I'm also very particular about personal hygiene and only safe activities always. Discreetness and trust is very important.

You should also be relatively fit, pleasant looking and of similar body build. My pics in my profile. No offence but no chubs please, just a personal preference.

DM me with your stats and intro and we'll take it from there.

Note - One liners (or one word) intros get ignored. If you can't even be bothered to type a proper DM and intro yourself properly, well, nuff said... 

Cheers,

Kay

Bonus: If Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, a-Ha & Bananarama make you move your body & head to the dance floor, what are you waiting for? Hit me up asap... 

Edited by Keong692

Seeking a bf who's witty, charming and gregarious. Someone who can be my partner in crime, my confidante, and my biggest cheerleader. 

I’m a local professional, 32 175 76 who enjoys socializing, travelling, and seeking out adventure and new experiences.

Slide into my DM to connect.

Oh, you'rе something like a sunrise
Pretty to my mind
Soothing to my soul
Watching the world spin one more time

And I hope (I hope) you know (you know)

Even when it doesn't show, mm-mmh

I'll run through fire for you (for you)
Whatever I gotta do
Give you my heart while it beats
'Cause with you's where I wanna be