Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Myself…

44 local chn side top, 171cm, almost 75KG 😭. Staying north (if that’s important).

Often travel Thailand for temple hoping. Love cute stuffs eg. Doraemon. But not childish thinker. Not a sugar daddy too as I don’t have any sugar jar.

Looking for

Local/Malaysia/thai Chn below 42yrs old to  🤔. Who loves travelling….. nearby countries like Malaysia up to Japan. Non smoker…. Str8 acting. 
if buddy together go gym will be best. 

Left with 2 more months is 1yr anniversary for me in this bw forum. I had tried of searching for the person who is younger than me (around 29-40), clean, safe, discreet and wants to become my bro. Well, I have to admit that it is not easy and sometimes I just think of give up browsing in bw and closing the account. 

Anyway, I want to give myself a last chance again and see that I have the luck to look for this special person in the universe. Perhaps none and I am wasting my time? Well, I am opened for anyone to make friends with me but would prefer the person to be Chinese, Iess than 40yrs old, average/decent looking, slim/fit, discreet, safe, clean and likes to chat. As for me, I am 45yrs, also decent good looking person, discreet, married chi, have professional job. I love to travel, enjoy great food, listen to music and others.

I am living in Penang, don't mind for long distance relationship. We can figure out something that may works for us later. Lastly, I will respect your privacy, so do you.

If you fit the bill, you can telegram me at id : ?

Edited by smart88
On 3/29/2024 at 9:12 AM, tanwla said:

Hi trying my luck…

I am:

chn

vers

170cm, 55kg

look for:

below 50

chn

vers/top

fit/slim/average

pls show pic…

dm if keen :)

Bump

On 4/18/2024 at 8:02 PM, smart88 said:

Left with 2 more months is 1yr anniversary for me in this bw forum. I had tried of searching for the person who is younger than me (around 29-40), clean, safe, discreet and wants to become my bro. Well, I have to admit that it is not easy and sometimes I just think of give up browsing in bw and closing the account. 

Anyway, I want to give myself a last chance again and see that I have the luck to look for this special person in the universe. Perhaps none and I am wasting my time? Well, I am opened for anyone to make friends with me but would prefer the person to be Chinese, Iess than 40yrs old, average/decent looking, slim/fit, discreet, safe, clean and likes to chat. As for me, I am 45yrs, also decent good looking person, discreet, married chi, have professional job. I love to travel, enjoy great food, listen to music and others.

I am living in Penang, don't mind for long distance relationship. We can figure out something that may works for us later. Lastly, I will respect your privacy, so do you.

If you fit the bill, you can telegram me at id : smart8898

Pm . From Penang too

On 4/18/2024 at 8:40 AM, lancestars said:

Hi, I'm 35/177/83 stocky Top Chinese. Looking for long term relation who shares common interests like enjoying food, travel around, go café just to sit down enjoy the aircon and to go swimming or even hiking. Straight acting. Willing to accompany each other. anyone can just message me

Count on me

4 hours ago, LeanToneSgChinese said:

Hey guys ! 

Thanks for spending your time reading my post in advance. 

I'm local Chinese average looking , standing at 169cm/60kg lean and toned due to 5x cycling a week, jogging and nature/ beach walk too. I'm also into staycation and short trips to neighbouring countries too. Movies , music, Netflix which I like to do when at home relaxing. I trying to practice my massage skill if you like to try too. 

I am easy going , friendly and loving person. 

For my preference, I do not mind about race, age , looks , build and hopefully someone who loves nature/beach , sincere and serious in LTR . 

Write to me if you are interested to know me further and we can chat on telegram if you like.

Thanks again for your time reading my post . Cheers & have a great day ahead ! 😊 😃 

thanks for posting/sharing, If you don't mind me being frank, the only thing that I CAN RELATE WITH, is i paid $300 at massage school to do a "CERTIFICATE IN OIL MASSAGE" & able to practice the skill is a bonus for me, BUT WHEN I PRACTICE MASSAGE FOR THIRTY MINUTES ITS DAMN TIRING for my arm muscles & i can only do it for 20min, haha

Trying my luck here.

Hi,

I’m 31 171 70 local chinese bottom looking for LTR. My hobbies include video games, gym, mahjong, listening to political/historical podcasts. I also enjoy just cuddling on the bed, feeling each others warmth in the silence.  Looking for someone passionate, knowledgeable and intellectual where we can discuss opinions and topics about the world. Also looking for someone sincere and willing to commit. 

In terms of physical attributes, would prefer someone around my height or taller, and someone that keeps himself decently fit.

Can PM me if interested. Cheers and all the best to everyone else looking for a LTR!

Edited by Rain168

Discreet 45/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for:  Fem Boy, Sissy, Ladyboy for LTR

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese, Malay
Slim, Skinny ,Average - Flex,Versatile, Top, Btm

46yrs old and Below 

Hit me up if we have lost contact before.

If I did not reply, it means I am not interested. Thank You!

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 32, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

Hi all,

I m Bob, 32/185/80/0.5, Chi from Perak, Malaysia. I am staying at centre area. Want to find a stable long term relationship 

Body in progress. Hope to have some one can gym and travel together, accompany each other when free time.

Preferrance:

Top, around my age, work professionally, willing to spend time with each other. 

My tele is Bobl992. 

On 4/20/2024 at 4:55 PM, Rain168 said:

Trying my luck here.

Hi,

I’m 31 171 70 local chinese bottom looking for LTR. My hobbies include video games, gym, mahjong, listening to political/historical podcasts. I also enjoy just cuddling on the bed, feeling each others warmth in the silence.  Looking for someone passionate, knowledgeable and intellectual where we can discuss opinions and topics about the world. Also looking for someone sincere and willing to commit. 

In terms of physical attributes, would prefer someone around my height or taller, and someone that keeps himself decently fit.

Can PM me if interested. Cheers and all the best to everyone else looking for a LTR!

Hi

Same for me> luv listening to podcasts

6 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Hi all,

I m Bob, 32/185/80/0.5, Chi from Perak, Malaysia. I am staying at centre area. Want to find a stable long term relationship 

Body in progress. Hope to have some one can gym and travel together, accompany each other when free time.

Preferrance:

Top, around my age, work professionally, willing to spend time with each other. 

My tele is Bobl992. 

Pm

3 minutes ago, pgnewbie1 said:

Hi, all. I am 40+, married chi, discreet, safe, clean and new to this scene. If you are 27-35yrs old, slim/lean, average/decent looking, single or married wants to find discreet person to get along with, you can pm me. Occasionally we can meet up for lunch, yamcha and chat.

Hello, MY Chi 27 178 80 here. Looking for discreet, new, long term friendships around my age to chit chat or meet up for food, movie, travel... If you are clean and hygiene, safe, discreet, and looking for the same or long term friendships, you may send me a message.

I’m 41 Chi 172 70 gymtone manly verB staying in the west. 

I have been out of a long termed relationship for about 2-3 years. I’m straight acting and rather top-ish in behaviour but taking the btm role due to fear of disappointing the btms (older guys will probably know what I mean haha)

Trying out my luck here and tired of all those online dating apps. Too many catfishes, too much talks. 

Call me old fashioned but I kinda miss the times when we can only meet up in person and invest time in getting to know one another over a meal and a real date rather than just texting ‘how are you’ and ‘how’s your day’. 

Seeking guys around my age or younger. Preferably lean/fit top.

You have to be a dog-lover too btw 

Edited by AdTan

I’m a 44 discreet local chn looking for a LTR /soulmate.

About me:

- Height 178cm

- Weight 78kg (Target :72kg / currently working out)

- Professional & Independent 

- Simple & easy-going guy

- Straight Acting & Discreet

- Enjoy Movies/ BLs /Netflix

- Loves Traveling & Cafes

- Non-smoker 

- Social Drinker (Once in a while only)

Looking for :

- Someone around (+-) 30 to 45

- Prefer Chinese 

- Average/ Tone / lean (willing to gym with me)

- Professional & Financially stable

- Independent & easy-going 

- Fun-loving & cheerful

- Straight Acting & Discreet

- Enjoy spending time together even if it’s just for a simple dinner / walking around in the mall aimlessly

- Willing to do silly things / activities with me once in a while 😂

- Enjoys Traveling

- Non-smoker / social or non drinker

- Very Importantly: Loves/Grooms & takes good care of himself

Hello All, 

Allow me to introduce myself hor. 
I am 36chn, 163cm,57kg,local, gymfit, top, fair and fair normal-avg look, straight acting. I like to gym a lot, travel, jog, eat, movies  and laze around with my close ones. 

I am looking for a long-term BF do text me if you are align with what I am looking for. 😊

1- I am looking for straight acting, non-chub (just a preference), likes to gym and travel or similar hobbies. 
2- Someone younger than me wld be nice but similar age group is ok too. 
3- boyish sporty guy if possible but it depends mostly on chemistry.

Thanks much for reading.😊