Male HQ

Nightly Ranting

Guest Midnight Owl

It was probably due to lack luster in our economy that Owl email has been spammed with interview tips and instructions from various recruitment agencies.  Bluntly speaking, the interview pointers gave you the impression of wearing  a thick mask to win your interviewer’s liking and try to secure that job. In the first place, there isn’t any good job to begin with, and those were from desperate employers crying for “help” when they first scared the last pool of their potential interviewees away. 

Out of desperation, I have this dramatic recruit agent telling me that they have my career progression plan at heart, but you need to lower your expectation (meaning to regress, for them to meet their sales target).  Believing in such crap is like witnessing a hit & run accident, nobody will claim responsibility for any eventual casualty. 

There were times; I would love to believe in those agencies’ words, after they have successfully spammed you adnaseam. Owl’s first interview, 2 days ago, have brought those hopeless interview pointers into practice.         

Two interviewers, a German Manager and his HR manager, came to welcome owl with “Thanks for coming!”

Pointer 1Owl reciprocated “It is my pleasure to be given this opportunity!”

Pointer 2:  Owl began my self introduction, brief and to the point, as suggested by agent not to waste too much of interviewer’s     time.

The German manager wanted a more detailed introduction.  Now, Pointer 2 is not helpful, and Owl revert my style to pouring out my elaborate working experiences and I didn’t want to miss any opportunity to sell.

The HR believed Owl’s has matched all the job descriptions they've put up, but a specific required software knowledge which Owl has no practical experiences with.

Pointer 3:  Owl is willing to learn if there is guidance or training to be provided for the mentioned software?!   (Owl is simply heeding our Govt's advice that workers must be willing to learn and be trained?)

The German manager leaned closer; looked sternly at Owl as if I was involved in a crime scene. With disapproving tone, he told Owl that there was none for training and he presumed I should be able to pick up within 3 days through self observation and reading up. He further challenged Owl that 3 days were the maxim he allowed and with owl’s soft skill experience, he expected 1 day is more than sufficient to pick up the tool with error-free precision.

Yes, observing the pointers and upholding highest interview ethic didn’t quite pay off if the other party shows no concerns for you.  Such are the regular fears Owl have had in all my past interviews - professionalism didn’t beget professionalism.

Instead of observing academic pointers and guidelines, Owl wanted the job but would still prefer to speak frankly of my concerns instead of hiding the truth.

Owl:  I am not sure 1 day is sufficient for me to pick up a complicated tool simply by reading.  You see, I do enjoy seafood, but that doesn’t mean I can become a professional fisherman through self-taught within a day?    

The German manager looks blank and than excused he out of the room to allow the HR Manager to continue with the interview without his presence.  Being a professional, the HR manager knew where Owl was coming and he made a proposal for the American CEO, whom I met immediately on the following day.

CEO:  I am so sorry that you have to come again. I told the German guy to include me once the interview has ended yesterday, but he overlooked.

Pointer 4Oh!! No trouble at all, nice to meet you. How is everything?  (Owl was politely curious)

CEO: Good, Good!!!! Shall we go to Starbuck; I need my usual morning coffee.

As we walked along a crowded street towards Starbuck and Owl tried to make conversation to keep ourselves occupied, he looks distracted by every young lady that crossed our path, before resuming his conversation with Owl…

Upon settling ourselves at Starbuck, and talked about all things formal, Owl brought up the final question about the status of this German manager.  The CEO told Owl that he is an important right-hand man and key to the business.  He is very strict, and Owl shall report to him if short listed..

Indeed, STRICT is often loosely defined as being good and proper deserving of highest respect. Unfortunately, being petty can also appear under the guise of being strict. Owl’s seafood and fisherman story certainly didn’t fit into the German’s taste bud and caused him to prematurely leave the interview room.

Owl has brought interview pointers under the advice of agents, in the hope to secure a job, but now….I dread being short listed and than drowned in the sea of trying to become a self-taught fisherman.  Owl fear is not restricted to my own experience. Earlier this month, our national paper has reported such concerns at national level and it pretty sum up all those postings I have made in the past. 

http://document.li/njy5

*hoot*  

Edited by Midnight Owl

58eefe1a5c2e3549913320.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Owl was “misled” into thinking the economy has downturned and swiftly accepted a job mentioned in the above post without a 2nd thought.  Thereafter, for some miraculous jokes, Owl kept receiving interview invitations from previous applications which I turned down after signing the current offer.  Having lived in the shitty working world for years, I can’t tell which is comforting – impulsively accepting a job I dread or losing an opportunity of taking interview of another one, or simply not working for anyone.   It all boils down to Owl's instinct as I moved forward and opened a new Chapter.  Based on previous work experiences, there is no necessity to look too far, or deep for what will come. As consolation, Owl take it as spiritual journey, at least, the “big guy” up there wanted Owl to have some proper income for Christmas and Chinese New Year too.  Thereafter, my length of stay hugely depends whether Owl can tolerate the current situations…..

My CEO, tend to cross his line of joke with Owl. When come Friday, his mood was so high that Owl became his flirting object. Sexual element was light but obvious, and it hurts Owl’s gay feelings.  I suspect, Owl’s diligent performance must have delighted him and he presumed Owl enjoy his dirty jokes. Owl tends not to respond and pretend to be busy in the name of upholding our gay dignity.

An elderly immediate female colleague, who has close brush with death and a divorcee, has turned her into a potato Queen. She has shunned local Asian man, and carried herself high with deliberate American Accent. She felt supreme when mingled well with Caucasians.  Her treatment towards Owl was a drastic cold and warm, depends on whatever reminded of her past, just by listening or observing what Owl did.  There was no consistency in her feelings, and deep within, I saw both instability and strength in her, rudely blunt and gently courteous within a day.  Owl was cautious sitting next to her; even the silence between us was tense.

A young lady, the reason why Owl was urgently short listed, has treated herself like boss mistress.  She dictates her own work schedule, disappeared and appeared as she pleased. Nobody dares to utter a word, neither was the management.  When Owl needed her to hand over certain responsibility, she was nowhere in sight. Once she finally shown up, she couldn’t produce anything that is helpful for Owl. Owl’s work was lagged as a result.  She too, is a divorcee, and with her widow killer eyes, you sensed hate in her life. As such, she was feared by many in the office. The boss has no idea what to do with her. Owl has to lower my self-esteem to milk piece-meal information from her, if only she is willing at her own sweet time.

The German manager, after disappearing abruptly during Owl’s interview, seems to avoid eye-contact whenever Owl crossed his path.  It is hard to build rapport with him and more so when you see the arrogance side of him building up. However, he did mingle well with the above Potato Queen, sharing similar chemistry, all because of her shrieky “Westernized” accent and her new-found bf, goes without saying, is an American.

Years after years, dealing with different ugly people in office, trying to make ends meet, Owl was uncertain about laughing it off or living in frustration.  It absolutely sucks.  A cheerful bubbly Owl, conquering all sorts of devils in my entire life, makes me look aged and unfriendly beyond my years.  Such toxic, is not something Owl would wish to live forever.

Nonetheless, Owl is still popular in the working world. An unusual bird that the boss cannot live without but could hardly appreciate.   I am ready to stretch my wings, for anytime, anywhere, no matter what it takes, to believe in dream and hope. This is not some boring Dick Lee's nationalistic lyrics. Owl meant every word I said and the Moon has already bore witness to it.

*hoot*

• 3 weeks later...

Owl has suffered goose bum until now.   In my entire life, or as far my living memory could recall, Owl was never hugged by a woman before. Today, a Caucasian woman hugged me, she is one lucky bitch!!!

I didn’t know how to react. Westerner usually does it with ease, a culture thingy,  and she held me so tight that Owl could feel her breast pressing against mine. Owl’s hands were indecisive, whether to wrap around her waist or behind her shoulder plate, but Owl just wrapped somewhere around her back and accidentally touched the metal clip that held her bra together - hopefully she didn’t have to adjust it thereafter.   My face turned away from her earlobe and Owl could feel her short breath running down my neck.  The few seconds of us locking together, seemed year and awkward.   There was no Owl feeling but anxiety as to how long she was going to hang there.  If a guy hugged me, I could do with ease in every imaginable position and than ended with token erection.

Owl do not blame her, she was kind and warm though. She knew Owl has suffered a terrible time in the office, she too, as short visitor to our company, already felt the tense up working environment here.  She has never, a single day, allowed herself to be invited for lunch by anyone in the office.  The only person she has enjoyed talking with was Owl and she thought this quiet bird was cute, on the first day we met.  We faced similar office politics problems and she sympathised Owl and threw me an unexpected hug.

This morning, Owl has the privilege of a hunk sitting next to me on the bus until we reached our destination.  During breakfast, a couple was kissing openly as they waited for their turns to be served, and the man has proudly displayed his 90 degree hard-on behind his tight office pants.  This entire visual image was captured in the hope that, by midnight, Owl could jerk it off before bed.  The breast meat, from the company visitor, has erased the erotic images and killed all my sexual desire to masturbate at this hour.  I am bored with no sexual urge now.

“hoot!”

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 4 weeks later...

*hoot, hoot!!* 

It has been 3 consecutive Christmas years with no invite from “friends”.  As posted in Owl’s previous Christmas thoughts, the experiences were mainly dull, boring and annoying dealing with human nature.  Owl is glad the so-called “rich” friends have given up on Owl. Thus, the savings from buying their gifts, Owl used it to buy my own present – a trolley food cabinet which the seller promptly delivered on Christmas day.

It was indeed a foodful day, storing Owl’s food into my new present, creating even more space at home and again, clearing away all unmemorable friendship stuffs. It was a joy just doing that, on Christmas day,  instead of spending irritating moment comparing gift in a “rich” friend’s home or wasting hours trying to make their little prince or princess smile. *rolled eyes*.

Looking back in 2015, Owl is greatly favored by God, though alone, Owl never feels alone and the moon on Christmas night was huge and bright and Owl has so much to eat and drink under the spiritual night.  I am thankful that my groan has indeed reached the throne.  Being with the God is so much better than being with self-righteous people.  At least, Owl felt the gift from the Heavenly Father is so much better than all the previous gifts from ‘friends".

Amen!

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Just noticed that my original "Nightly Ranting" was locked.  So here is the Part 2 version.

It has been a long while since Owl’s last rant.  Owl has quitted a horrific job after tolerating for few months, which was mentioned in previous post. The CEO was too abusive. He brushed you off with anger when he was needed. He raised his tone at you when someone sat on his chair. He called people names like – fat ass, big dick, strayed dogs and jinx.  He wanted you to send poison email on his behalf, so that he could remain anonymous. When his plot was discovered, he claimed he knew nothing about it and Owl took the blame.  The last straw that broke Owl’s back was when I asked him for pay check, he remarked “it is so easy for you to ask!”    When Owl defended myself and tendered my resignation, he clenched his fist and grunted “how dare you do this to me!”

Cutting story short. Owl was told to get a replacement for my role.  Talking about economic downturn and recession looming near, you really can’t find a decent candidate viaJob street nor Jobs bank.  Owl’s role was being switched from interviewee to interviewer overnight and I gave opportunity to middle-aged men or women who were jobless and in desperate need to suck an abrasive cock, so to speak.

Old men in his early 60s were short listed. No age was mentioned on his resume, but his blurry photo and decades of experience speak well of his age.  He walked in with filmsy long sleeve shirt. A bulky wallet was packed inside his shirt pocket, and a ball-point pen was clipped outside for easy unplug when needed; the overall weigh heavily and nearly ripped off the top button of his shirt.  The cheerless guy looks like he came for a plumber job.  When he opened his mouth, the boss went to open the window.

A middle aged gay guy, dressed like a  presidential candidate (for an admin job), not very much Owl’s cup of tea, with triangular face and Albert Einstein’s younger days hairstyle. Occassionally, he will pout his lips as he spoke, and my typical straight boss find him quite distasteful and deliberate. Before Owl could fire my first question, the candidate shot his with the most inappropriate irrelevance at Owl:  “Are you single?” My boss laughed, and he was thrown out of the shortlisted candidates.

A middle-age woman, who professed to know everything under the sun and able to make my CEO’s dick stand, was eventually offered the post.  On her first day at work, her traits changed. She has overwhelming requests and fears.  She was worried over many things, both tangible and intangible, about whether the company was stable, whether the colleagues were nice and how her new laptop look like, whether it has numerical keypad for her right palm to fit in and whether she could take time off, few times a month, to supervise her home furniture delivery. Owl’s CEO dismissed her instantly when she requested for 2 weeks of advance leave on her first day in office.

Candidates search continue…..

Two weeks have passed during my candidates hunt.  There was no sign of any suitable replacement, mainly because every possible applicant (both young and old with dubious qualifications, from unknown universities, and still holding jobs with lengthy notice period) were asking for Singapore ministerial salary over a simple job scopes.  Just by browsing through those resumes, Owl felt grossly underpaid, with tears.

Finally, a week before Owl fully relinquished my services without a replacement, a male candidate miraculously appeared through Jobs bank.  In terms of age and experiences, we were similar. He was urgently granted the interview. 

He brought with him stack of original certificates which no one bothers and laid them proudly to bare, in the hope to fetch higher pay package than what Owl was getting.  During the interview, he was zealously talking, obviously needing a job after months of being jobless, beyond relentlessly sucking the CEO’s dick and humbled himself to the low point of being a useless bloke. Owl was shocked and has to interrupt him from unconsciously over-licking my boss testicles and self degrading himself.  The “king” needs an advisor, not a jester,  so that he could secure the job with  positive impression, and so he did with Owl’s help.

On his first day in office, he tried to look professional, carrying an overweight old fashioned personal laptop loaded with tones of self-image photos on his computer wall-screen, seemingly with self-adoration fetish and putting on stern face ready to command a troop of army.  Owl brought him  to reality, a one-man-show, with no assistance whatsoever. Unfortunately, he treated Owl like one.   He was a critique in everything about what Owl did or did not, so that his ego can be lifted to compensate for his lack of common sense in some area of the work.  Owl introduced him to a software the company was using……

Newbie:   I have used this software before, it was not difficult.
Owl:        That sounds great, so do you need further coaching on that?
Newbie:   May be you should show me once, as a recap for me.
Owl:        Sure, let’s log in and we start from here.
Newbie:   How come the screen looks funny, where is the menu and how  do you create a file and retrieve the data?
Owl:         I thought you said you were familiar with this software?
Newbie:   Yes, many years ago, but this one looks weird.  Who is your Vendor, did they set up properly? Is the software corrupted?
Owl:         It is the latest version; we purchased  2 months ago from an accredited vendor.   
Newbie:    It looks totally different from what I know. I am sure something is wrong.
Owl:          We haven’t even started; you want to try it out first?
Newbie:    I think we need to call the vendor straight away.

Not wanting to buy into his paranoia mode, Owl guided him patiently and he simply folded his arms and lay back on his chair, not willing to neither participate nor get his fingers on the keyboards to try.  Owl jokingly asked if he needs a popcorn to go with the training. . The software began to show some light, which proved him wrong, but he still insisted the software was funny, and than distracted himself with other non-crucial chores.  Later, I heard him grumbling again….

Newbie:  This Singpass thing is a shit, it kept giving me error message
Owl     :   What are you doing now?
Newbie:   Can you call MOM and asked them why I cannot Log in to EP website?
Owl:        Why do you want to log in to EmploymentPass screen?
Newbie:    I want you to show me how to process EmploymentPass.
Owl:          I thought you knew how to do it?
Newbie:    I’ve forgotten. Why not use your Singpass to guide me instead?
Owl:   I am sorry, I can’t. You should find out why your Singpass couldn’t work.

The newbie spend half hour calling Singpass and MOM personnel and ended up with nobody knowing what went wrong.  Time was precious,  he lost his cool.  Owl intervened:

Owl:         Can you log in to EP website and show me what problems you faced.
Newbie:    I tried so many times already, you don’t believe in me? May be you should speak to the MOM officer.  (He passed me his smartphone)

Owl:        Please! Try to log in with your Singpass again.
Newbie:  Trust me! See? I can’t actually log-in with this “OTP” thing,
Owl:        Did you click the “OTP” thing?
Newbie:   What is this “OTP” about?
Owl:   It will send a code to your mobile phone and you use the code to log in with your Singpass.

It works, but no sound of appreciation from the time-wasting newbie and than he was seen busy flipping a file folder…

Newbie:  Where did you get this divider label?
Owl:        I created it with EXCEL spreadsheet and than cut them out
Newbie:  Did you save those labels?
Owl:        Nope, they are not frequent label and also easy to create.
Newbie:  You should have saved those labels, now you have wasted my time preparing them for the future.

Owl was speechless. This unkind bastard was  a perfect gift for my abusive boss. 

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Owl has been spending quality time, resting with the Moon and mostly Jupiter (my new found friend), for many quiet nights.  Believe it or not, Owl is going to share how you can travel to the moon. No rocket science needed.

Owl's new found friend has appeared in the sky for months now, and never failed to penetrate its bright light, even on cloudy nights, into Owl’s heart.  Miraculously, its energy also drew Owl to a group of star gazers I wasn’t expected to meet and Owl was invited to pierce into their expensive telescope and witnessed a gorgeous large ball dressed in stripes of brown and beach, surrounded by 4 beautiful moons. When life is empty and fall short of what society has expected from you, Owl found new inspirations and simple pleasure beyond this world, literally speaking.

My point is Owl has started to permanently live a minimalist lifestyle, by decluttering many things people still hold dear to them.   It began with me throwing out 27 inches CRT TV, so that Owl can feel less of a North Korean listening to its daily messages.  All wires associated with it became redundant, boxes of movies and DVD players were gladly discarded too.  An old radio, who’s DJs enjoyed feigning potato with daily gossips, as part of their meaningless livelihood, to irritate Owl, was dismantled and torn into pieces so that no one should suffer by picking it up complete.    Owl also donated tones of clothing that look old on me.  2 out of 4 chairs were deliberately crippled for easy carry into the dumpster.  Old photographs of my posing, with ex-whoever in works, schools and travels, have lost is fondness and tossed into the garbage bag.

Owl called our Town council to assist in discarding two heavy cupboards. They set ridiculous terms, and Owl ended up paying for a 3rd party clearing services.  When the staffs left, I could hear their footsteps echoed in my room.  Owl has nothing left to neither care about nor hang on to anything now, except a peaceful mind and a computer.  Other than several porn movies, in the harddisk, which I believe our leaders, have no lack, many self-righteous people I knew were being “UNFRIEND” in facebook. Not that I am a fan of facebooking.   The final touch to all these activities was a fresh coat of new paint in my room.

It was joyous not to have missed anything anymore and forget everything you’ve wished to forget in this complicated world. After the complete makeover, life felt so light, empty and happy, just like Owl has nakedly landed on the moon.... 

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 3 weeks later...

It is 4am and still raining.  Owl just returned from late night “Independence Day-Resurgence” movie.  The hot spell in Singapore is over and in place came occasional clouds and unusual rainfall.  The job market is quiet and there is really nothing Owl can do, except to wait for the “weather” to pass.  I am absolutely sure it will, as long as there is human living in this world and people are still making movies, the economy will pick up again.   War threats are everywhere now – news of China territorial dispute with its neighbors,  North Korea playing nukes,  smaller nations are displeased with their government and Owl  don’t fucking care beyond our own messy border.

Singapore Independence Day is around the corner. Are we truly independence?  We relied on exceeding amount of foreigners, from Scientist to street prostitutes, we were caught siding between China and America in South China sea, and whoever lose, we lose – are we considered independence? We should replace Independence with Sovereign Day instead. The latter sound more appropriate and realistic to behold. 

One more reason why I hated Dick Lee’s song, written almost for every national day, was because it screamed FAKED.  He never failed to include the words "Love, together hand-in-hand, unity and a dreamed future"?  Dream on! We have been dreaming and singing Dick Lee’s lyrics, since time immemorial, and still not getting anywhere near to standing together, to say the least.

We have in-fighting everywhere in Singapore.  Political bully aside, we witnessed an ego-bloated fat bitch, cursing and swearing at our poor cleaner, which caught international news. We saw two cake shop’s owners, fighting over a customer, with 10 being arrested.  Coffee shop night ladies, screaming and pulling each others hair over a penny. Group of Gangsters fought over a woman, in OrchardTower, leaving one dead.  Passenger paid taxi driver, with bloody punches, after a distant ride. Celebrities thought they were different, bred of human, after creating an accident.  Religious leaders are not getting along with LGBT and never will be.  Our country remorse and condolences, on Orlando LGBT massacre, will not last.  Sponsors will be penalized if they continue to support pink dot next year.   Bosses with several paid or superficial awards, hung on their office wall, refused to recognize good qualifications achieved by interviewees.  People were made jobless as a result.   This is my country, this is my home, this is my life, and my future?   You got to be kidding me, Owl wonder …..

Anyway, the above was an impromptu rant on a rainy night.  Owl has just finished making my lemonade and cosmic meal for breakfast.  Once the rain has stopped, I am going for a stroll and watch the sun rise...

20qmgwm.jpg

20uzo74.jpg

.*hoot*

Guest Idealistic

Nice contemplation owl. :D

You seemed an idealistic and perhaps realistic individual, but where can you find such ideal place in today's society?

• 4 weeks later...

It is 3 a.m. The moon looks like scrambled egg through the messy clouds.  A midnight storm has just arrived to join Owl’s random rant…

Owl was not short listed for a job in Church.  Yes. Owl was brave to even try, despite the gayness written all over me.  On second thought, that may not be the reason why Owl was not favored. My salary expectation was probably exceeding the Church’s budget.   Their “cut n paste” job descriptions were packed with heavy leadership responsibilities and Owl presumed their salary has to match too.

A month’s ago, Owl saw their job advertisement and it took me 3 days to hesitate, before sending in my application.  My hesitation was two-fold, my gay identity, a taboo to most Church people, and also the heavy responsibilities expected of a candidate they sought.  However, Owl still wrote in because the Church was not far from Owl’s nest and I could easily fly to work within minutes.

As the saying goes, too many cooks spoil the food.  Owl was interviewed by a panel of 3 very young interviewees.   One told me that the job scope is rather simple; another told me it has complexities. The interviewees also summed up that dealing with committee members, who are filthy rich, can be a challenge.  Due to their mixed signal, it leaves no room for Owl to negotiate for a slightly lower pay.  Anyway, to speculate why Owl was not short-listed was a no-brainer question – my gayness, my asking salary and Owl neither belong nor has any connection to any Church in Singapore. 

In this time of the year, Owl continues to see familiar companies, putting job ads regularly, which I mentioned in previous rants.  In good times, if such companies have no taker, it is understandable.   In bad times, if these companies (ghosts or fishy ) are not short listing any candidate, despite hundred of people applying through their job ads,  these bosses can consider burning down their problematic firm and jumping off the bridge for good.   There is no faster way of killing a company’s image than putting up “fictitious” recruitment ads regularly.  The company is haunted, sinking or run by pirate that no candidate dare to step foot on.  The authority should investigate. 

When Owl thought I have finally landed another permanent job, the recruitment agency told Owl that their Australian client was not willing to contribute CPF, during candidate’s probationary period.   Though it was a clear cut violation of Singapore law, the recruitment agency (self-proclaimed HR Practitioner) defended their precious client’s policies and rejected Owl’s suggestion of working as “an independent consultant”, instead of employee, during my probationary period. 

Few days ago, while Owl was on my way to attend another interview, I was lost in dusty lanes, filled with moving trucks.  The company was difficult to locate but claimed it has “significant” presence on world stage, and called itself multi-national with Asia Pacific to its name.  The role reports directly to the chairman and functionally to its China counterpart.  After walking blindly for few kilometers to finally reached the entrance of the company, the ambience was rather shocking – a small, run down shared warehouse, with no name. In order not to swiftly judge a book by its cover; Owl did an instant ACRA search on the company.   The company was owned by a local and a China EP holder. Each contributed a dollar as capital.   Further research showed the firm was voluntarily wound up and subsequently registered as Limited Share Company.  It was later struck off from register and started another company close to its original name and than renamed again to sound global.  Who is the spider behind all these webs?  The ultimate shareholder is none other than a dollar haunted company mentioned above, which Owl has, a year ago, applied for a post with no news.  

Be very careful!

*hoot*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hoot!*

It is really quiet now, just like Owl’s life and probably Owl has nothing much to say in this broken world.   Luckily, no TV set for me because everything that came out of that stupid box is nothing but negativity and politically correct lies.     Instead, Owl spends most of my time on Youtube documentaries (which kept me happy and positive) while looking for job.  Yes, Owl is still hunting  and the longer it takes, the more it proved how rotten this society was by allowing employers to exploit the jobless.  One often came across job advertisements with ridiculous expectations, examples are:-

1)      Candidate needs to speak multiple languages on top of our bi-languages. It stated clearly, the candidate must be able to speak Thai, Japanese, German, and Indonesian.  

Sure, try finding that needle in the haystack and stop complaining nobody is working for you.

2)      Candidate must be able to allow midnight disturbances (after work).

Is that even legal?  This is the result of extreme weak labor union in our country, for    

fear that SMEs will be short-changed if workers asked too much. Owl wondered, who is

talking?  Sometimes, problems are the result of who led this country into it – ministers

complained being shortchanged if their own salary is being reduced and the same

mouths will tell workers not to over-expect from their bosses.  

3)      Candidate must be able to meet stringent deadline amidst regular changes and Interruptions.

How does one expect a river to flow straight if they dug too many holes and placed too many boulders along its path?  

4)      99% of job advertisements required that one MUST have certain technical computer skills.

You can’t learn those anywhere using the Govt skill-upgrading fund.  It really makes a mockery of upskilling, retraining and adjusting to fit in?  If the company is reluctant and wanted no part of you if you missed one of their many job requirements, even though they can train you (if they wanted to), tripartism in Singapore is a waste of everyone’s time and money. 

To date, Owl has not used the SGD500 re-skill funding.  I am not giving away that money to businesses out there that can’t guarantee Owl’s livelihood.

5)   Contradictory bombastic ads:  Candidate MUST have at least 10 years of working exposures in MNCs, able to strategize, plan, forecast and use his/her existing knowledge to bring in businesses.   As such, he/she should already have the necessary operational skill sets to bring to the table…etc   and than it ended with the following: Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.  

Can a baby chick lay eggs for the company? 

Adding salt to the wounds of workers.  The above companies will regularly organize  “career fair”, with large banner screaming manpower “shortages”. Than our all smiley and happy manpower minister, and labor union chief, will glaze the event, shaking hands and spewing motherhood statement, which gave Owl reason to throw away my TV set.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to reality…..

Owl’s friend has been asking Owl to attend MegaChurch, in order to bring me prosperity.  Owl was very reluctant, out of fear that my gayness may not be welcomed by anti-LGBT Christian there.  Owl’s friend (who was a Church volunteer) thought otherwise, giving all the reasons that it was a friendly church (not belonged to Lawrence Khong).  Owl’s excuses was  my spiritual Journey is a personal one and I need not have to follow the crowd.

Eventually, Owl still lose out to my friend’s scriptural argument, quoting “For where two or three are gathered in God’s name, there He is among them” (Matthew 18:20). Let alone thousands of roaring prayers, very “potent”.  In this time of the year, who didn’t want heavenly blessing  and not that I have heard any of our leaders blessing its own people nor least bringing any consolation, thinking it is going to raid our reserve if they did. 

One Sunday morning, Owl was led by the spirit to attend my first Church sermon (Owl badly need spiritual blessing).  I showered, dressed decently, put on light perfume and headed towards Owl’s first Churching experience.  A middle-aged woman was seen handing out wafer at the entrance.  Owl walked towards her wearing my warmest smile (call me fake).  She impolitely scanned  Owl’s movement, I sensed something cold was about to come from a self-righteous being, and just as I have always feared, she stopped Owl and questioned, “where is your wife?”.

It was an insensitive question, blind at best, for the sake of trying to prove she was a well-manner, complete family centric Christian.  What if the guy whom she questioned is a divorcee, his wife passed on, ran away with another man?  Such question is going to bring back unwanted memory for that church member. 

Instead of telling her “I am Gay”, Owl retorted:

“I came with no one except the Holy Spirit!” grabbed the wafer from her unwilling hand and sneaked into the Church Theater….

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 4 weeks later...

2 nights ago, the night sky was on fire.  Owl was sitting near the opening of my nest, admiring every stroke of the lightning, which came and went, at every few seconds interval.  One struck a penthouse’s balcony, and send out bright sparks in all directions. I hope no one was killed in there.   Another darted into the earth, with a loud bang, just beneath Owl’s tree.  It was a magnificent one hour sight; nature is so beautiful, only for those who live to see it.

In year like this, it is best not to read or hear any local news with suicidal effect. Nothing is lost for not doing so. Otherwise, it is just another reminder of human fragility and weakness.  Murder, jealousy and incest, in their persistent and mindless pursuit of rejected love, broken affairs, adultery, and all sort of family feuds, seemed like a trend in Singapore story. Several lives were lost as a result.   Men are always horny, women love attention, which bring to the next story….

Owl has in several postings, which mentioned qualifications cannot land you a good job if your competitor is a young bitch, with snow-white skin, and your interviewer happened to be a horny toad.   Owl was rejected by a middle aged Japanese boss, based on the above scenario. The bitch succeeded Owl, quite expectedly, because the boss was yawning when reading my testimonials and while I speak.  The local Manager, who felt Owl was an ideal candidate and recommended me strongly to him, was disappointed at the final outcome, and apologized with parting courtesy.  Such rejection, has a life changing repercussion on me, which I will never forget and may be shared in the future.

Ironically,  this type of horny interviewer may eventually kill their lover, in every conceivable reason, whom they original fell for  and became another news feed. If the bitch is lucky, which is far and few, she will be handsomely rewarded with wardrobe, larger than a car garage, filled with hundreds of branded shoes and handbags to binged for the TV camera.  The golden toad, who guarded the boastful bitch, is no where seen in that half hour material world show. Probably, seeking refuge in his other wealthy closet full of mistresses overseas? That suffice the kind of straight world I know now.

The govt wanted us to believe the whole motive, of such materialistic show programme, of extravaganza for a woman,  is the result of pure hard work.   Owl believed, my non-pussy identity is the reason why Owl has no luck in such luxurious “mentorship”, except to rely on my other omnipresence for spiritual support,  whatever or wherever it is.  

Rejections have became part and parcel of Owl’s miserable journey , but Owl is still not quite ready to jump off the roof of a stationery car, or pour some boiling water over a noisy night toad - another reminder of that thicked skin horny creature.  Life in Owl’s world is no longer of transient ambition, simply based on qualification, but revenge to continue seeking, trying and laughing at those who fell under a woman’s skirt.

As for now, the best anti-depresser, is to stay close to nature, like watching the lightning played in the night sky, 2 days ago, or taking a peaceful stroll, along a quiet shore, with a bottle of mineral water?  Thereafter, shoved a small scroll into the empty bottle and let it carried away, into the sea, like a lonesome messenger seeking for his future answer…

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Dude….

I hope this message finds you well.

I have no idea, for how long this bottle has floated and been blessed, by different creatures of the seas.  If you have a couple minutes to spare, I wanted you to know that I am a Midnight Owl.   Due to human carelessness, I’ve lost my capability to fly, and thus relied on this sea fare to tell my story.  Here is how it began…………

………….

*hoot*

28 October 2016 (Midnight)

Email:  @#$*&@midnightowl.com

Guest Why Oh Why

Those pinoys leaving the other units are having karaoke again. It seems they are having party every night. I can't have a good sleep ever since they move here in our condo.

This early morning was cool. Owl was warm in bed and dreamt a pleasant dream.  My alarm sounded, I reluctantly forced myself up because I have been short listed for an interview.

It took half hour for the interviewer to see me, and a couple more minutes for him to read through my resume and before Owl even started, he said:

Interviewer smiled:  Looking at your resume, you seem over qualified for the role you are applying….

Owl:  So…..do you still want to continue?

This is the type of event often replayed ad-nausesm.  People have phobia and are reluctant to attend interview, only Owl know best.  Boss often criticized candidate for not turning up when being short listed.  On the other hand, candidate often self-checked, re-assessed their application, based on past experiences with interviewers and than hesitated and decided at the last minute (due to lack of confidence)to cancel the interview appointment altogether.

Human resources department /interviewers/recruit agencies are all seen trying very hard to interview people, and yet they have no idea of what they were doing.   Being civilized, ethical, knowledgeable, compassion, empathy, sensitive, serious, wisdom, no-time waster, opened, mutual respect, just to name a few, are all that is needed.  Why was it so difficult to conduct a professional interview with a human touch?

With every interviewer’s tone that is hinting and behavior which was telling, you really wanted to get over with it swiftly and look forward to do something else.

Owl has had many wasted trips because of similar situation.  Interviewers are prone to call you up, with clear motive of turning you down eventually.   Here are the standard rejection tones from a wasted trip to several companies:

“Actually, we are looking for candidate who knows how to operate this software, but you do not have such practical knowledge in your resume”.   Onslaught hinted that Owl is not the right candidate, wasted trip.

“We cannot afford the minimum sum you were asking, and we have many candidates (cheap monkey) who were asking much lower salary than yours (trying to turn Owl into a monkey).

“You were overqualified for the role”  Not the first time Owl was told of that.  Sometimes, being told underqualified too.

“We are looking for people who can speak and write… (Certain languages)”.  Does a Chinese Owl look like I can speak & write Indian language?”

“Actually, this role is more suitable for a woman”.  So why does he still wake up Owl for an interview?

Recruitment agencies often pestered you to drop by at their office for an “imaginary vacancies” which they claimed they have, and then after a long wait and filling up lengthy forms, you met them to be told otherwise, ““To be frank, we do not have a suitable role for you, but we will keep your resume for future reference”.  After years of silence, they rang you up for an update of your status.

“We needed someone with a driving license”.  Why didn't they say so in the ads? Another wasted trip.

“We prefer a person who has worked in a Japanese or American company before, can you tell me which company, indicated on your resume, and is a Japanese or American firm?”  Unfortunately, Owl has none of those.  Another wasted trip.

“We are looking for candidate with logistic industry, shipping industry or freight forwarding exposure, and you have none of this?”  He knew, and still short listed me, for an hour trip, to his office to be confirmed by me and rejected by him.

“How old are you?” Owl has not hidden my birth profile (in bold) at the topmost of my resume. Was he being sarcastic?

“This is an all Indian company; do you have any problem if you joined us?”  When a Chinese Owl told the Indian boss I have no issue with it,  he cast a skeptical look and you knew instantly he is going to bring in a Crow instead, to blend with their birds of  them same feather.

A Beijing interviewer with sacastic tone "Why are Singaporeans salary all so low as compared to China?"   When you tried to bargain up your wages, he changed his tone "our head office has set a tight budget"

If one has had enough of the above craps,  you are likely to drag your feet for the next one down the road.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

Owl is about to start a new chapter in my life.

It is time to leave my beloved nest for somewhere else - a reluctant but foreseeable journey.  A journey that will bring me closer to the person I was secretly in love, but no privacy in my life.  Let me paint a scenario - you are locked behind the wall of a chapel, full of nuns, but there is an opened window where you can still see a farmer toiling whole day, and the handsome farmer is probably destined to be your life-long partner which brings comfort in dark days.

In two weeks time, many things have to be discarded for the flight, including wiping out few hundreds soft copy of my favorite porn movies.  Like I said, my new journey has no privacy.  I need to take things light and easy going forward; Owl didn’t want to be caught pants down in conservative places.  A place with curfew and watchful eyes, a place Owl has once been, but I ran away to seek my future.  Since future is bleaked, I am forced to return – bringing with me shame of failure?  I doubt so,  all the postings justified no shame about me. 

When a person is down and out, there is really no other option and nothing worth keeping or remembering   You need to destroy everything in old life in order to start life anew, which is the reason why I needed to leave my comfort nest for greater revenge to restore what I’ve lost.    I do not know how the next 4 years of adventure is going to look like, but certainly for the better of me, giving the current situation I faced in life.   

Owl hope that 4 years later, a complete episode of Owl’s painful journey can be written, shared and be published in this ranting section again.  In this quiet time, it is good to start writing – bit by bit.   In the event that it is published here (4 years later), it should serve as a wake-up call to the realism of life and how to deal with each of them - sex, desperation, struggle, loss, battle,  suicidal, death, rejection, separation, new belief, miracle, gift, hope and a future.  This is neither make-up story nor fairy tales, but years of painful experiences Owl has to deal with personally…..

Anyway, before Owl prepares to fly away, Owl would like to leave behind a favorite teddy bear for BW readers.  I find this bear really cute, from a porn site, and make it a keepsake here for simple indulgence after nothing left in my closet going forward.   No matter what happens in future, I am still a gay owl and will continue to rant when the Moon is out.

4lm7tv.jpg

*hoot*

• 4 weeks later...

It is 2.35am,  the fresh air smells like yesterday, Owl heartbeat is normalized by the clear night sky again.

Last Friday, Owl spends an hour waited, for the interview, while the boss was “busy” inside his giant glass room.  When Owl turned around to look at him, he was staring at the ceiling and than at Owl for my reaction.  

Obviously, the boss was buying time and my stomach was growling because Owl didn’t take breakfast for the trip.  After that, he spend  half hour offering his philosophy, as a boss  and another half hour deliberating on Owl’s salary while I was told to wait  at the receptionist area again.    The worse of it all, was hearing his staffs, raising their voices, & grumbling at each other, as they moved about their activities near where Owl waited.  It was a motion constantly rung in my ear, and Owl was made accidental spectator to judge which staffs were bossier than the others - talking about office politics. 

Than news came, from the HR dept, that Owl’s expected salary will be slashed by 12%.   By then, hunger has overwhelmed me, and the news caused me to lost appetite.  Caught in that torturous situation, Owl told the HR  I needed a bit more time to deliberate on their offer, but they kept pestering me for a swift reply.   Owl surrendered, by rejecting the company on the spot, which regained my appetite.

On my way to China town, Owl ordered a bowl of pig’s stomach spicy soup, to calm my nerve and cure my hunger.  When Owl finally have  peace of mind for a simple meal, as the office crowd has dispersed after lunch hour,  Owl heard a loud “shit!” from the mouth of a young Caucasian lady.  Right in Owl’s face, she reacted with disgust over my meal - come on, she was in Chinatown, filled with all sort of asian delicacies, and not a place for her high horse, so to speak.    Her boyfriend was there too. Owl felt like showing my middle-finger at the ignorant couple, who kept staring at me, but decided that the day was too much to swallow and continue with my food as if nothing has happened.      

The boss has decided Owl was not worth paying, the Caucasian young lady outwardly judging my meal. Such human behaviors are even more repulsive  if these people still have a life to think about it.  Owl feels sad for them.

*hoot*  

Edited by Midnight Owl

Tonight, Owl will be sleeping in my warm nest,  for the last time. 

Owl will begin a new chapter of “wandering” in the wild.   What lies ahead, Owl do not know.  It may be fruitful or lonesome.  Should Owl start my cruising regime like I did when I was younger?  Owl thinks I have lost my attraction over the years and times and landscapes have changed too.   Owl’s mother did compliment that I have a nice boobs though.  It sounds weird to have a mother complimenting her son for having “boobs” while he was half naked.   Now I know why some straight men like to stare at Owl when I was jogging and sweating.   I guess, that will be Owl’s main attraction to lure men if I were to start cruising again, or serve as weapon if their wife tried to bitch with Owl…*hoot!!*

Anyway, there is so much to think about during my wandering days/years and no doubts getting to see and hear more irritating people too, including my job hunt.

This society has forced Owl to be wandering and the life of wandering is going to be:

1)      No porn  (Owl will store my porns in secret place like squirrel hiding its food)

2)      Masturbations can only be done in dark place behind trees

3)      Sleeping with one eye open or both ears closed.

4)      Keeping silence, in all situations, which include hooting after midnight

5)      Always looking back where your nest was

6)      Keep reading & writing

7)      Trying to get fresh with the farmer in the field

8)      Storing more bird seeds

9)      Pray for the better

Owl has nothing to bring for the journey except my favorite snacks ….

Image result for quality street nestle toffee chocolate

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 3 weeks later...

Owl felt cold in the wilderness….

The long journey on bus, last Friday, was an eye opener to a place Owl has never been. The bus cut through many small scales, zinc-roofed industries, along the dusty street called Sungei Kadut  – Owl picked up a Job ads on newspaper, and was granted an immediate interview by a lady secretary.

Upon arrival, Owl was a little regret.   The address given was a cluster of large warehouses sitting on a filthy land, the size of a stadium, and within each warehouse was cluster of physically neglected smaller factories, mostly without name.   All kinds and sizes of moving and stationery motor vehicles, including industrial forklifts, were fighting for spaces. Traffic rules and human path were non existence, whoever honked or roared the loudest, managed to get out of the confusion.  Owl carefully skirt along the muddy land, avoiding the chaos from first warehouse, but faced with even bigger traffic and craziest drivers in another warehouses.  Luckily, Owl has big eyes to avoid likely disaster therein, and started to message the secretary for their exact location.  She didn’t know where to begin, by randomly telling Owl to look for a large blue garbage bin outside their doorstep and it took a while for Owl to locate the spot.

Owl hesitantly walked into the scrapped metal factory and saw a dark figure that looks like a woman.  She introduced herself as the secretary and led Owl to fill a simple form.  Only two staffs were presence inside their stuffy container.  Owl sat next to the 21 inches CCTV screen, which shows different angles of their factory premises.  The boss was loitering outside, unwilling to enter the office where Owl waited.   Unaware that Owl was watching the CCTV,  the boss was seen showing Owl’s resume to another stranger and  banged with dissapproval.  He seems angry over something.  10 minutes passed, he was flapping Owl’s resume behind his back, probably fanning his stinky fart.    His secretary started to get impatient and went to remind her boss that Owl was waiting.   The boss shoved the resume back to her and with hands brushing off in the air, Owl knew he wanted Owl away.  Probably, owl was over qualified and he didn’t want to waste his time?

The secretary was apologetic. It was her fault not to have sought her boss approval before inviting Owl for the interview.  At the door entrance, the rude boss gave Owl a “big mistake” reply look.  Next to him, stood the large blue garbage bin, matching his belly and the color of his shirt. They were very compatible in every sense of the word.

Yesterday, in contrast to the above company with no name situated in dirty place, this time Owl was granted an interview to a company with many names which can be very confusing. The night before, Owl told the secretary she probably makes a mistake but she listed out few companies and get Owl to confirm if I have applied to any of those owned by the same boss.  

An elderly man, in his late 60s or early 70s, conducted the interview.  He looks neat, gold-plated frame spectacle, stern face the like of a staunched religious man.  Selling Owl experiences and offering  him reasons that Owl fitted the contract job does not seems interest to him. His high attitude towards the interviewee was skepticism, impatient and lack of basic compassion.  There was no sincerity in him about their dire need for a replacement or cover staff.  The process was swift and his final words were as good as saying Owl wasn’t competent. 

Owl walked towards the nearby St Andrew’s Cathedral, to find solace under its huge stained glass.  No word from God for granting his favor this year, but the hard wooden bench felt comforting.    A sloppy elderly man, standing few benches behind Owl, was holding a worn bible with his eyes closed.  He looks painful while mumbling some quiet prayers.  Owl stood up to leave and than heard him spitting on the floor. He continued to do so whenever a Gay Owl was within his sight.   In holy place, while the old man was judging me as gay,  God is judging him for spitting in church. The world has fallen obviously,  and it has nothing to do with the state of economy.  Spiritual warfare is real in everyday life. The best solution is know when to flee from the devil.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 2 weeks later...

Masturbation has become a challenge, or lengthy journey, in the wilderness…  

Owl took the escalator from baseman to the top floor, at Heereen@Orchard and can’t find a single toilet in Robinson, Owl dare not ask for guidance, for purpose I knew best.

I went to Cineplex, the bottom partition gap was a little high and next door’s shadow was lingering with its own business, was it? 

Owl flew to Dhorby Ghaut MRT, the toilet floor looks like a spying mirror.  Owl than went to nearby shop houses, with shared toilet facility, but the washroom was messy and choking with ammonia and nobody cares to flush their own shit. 

Owl sneaked into nearby McDonald, stripped down my shorts and was half way through when I heard someone “coughing”.  I stared at the floor, no reflection, no mirroring effect and nobody could have noticed what Owl was doing.  Owl continued, than I heard the coughing sound again, I look at the top partition to see if anyone was spying me.  No.   Owl’s dick began to throb and I can’t wait to get it done quickly when someone was heard coughing again.  Owl gave up, pulls up my undies and opened the cubicle. An old man was grinning in my face.  The guy has stalked Owl into the toilet without Owl’s knowledge and he probably wondered what took Owl so long in there.   Owl ran away and boarded a bus out of the city, to look for other outlet to jerk.

Owl came to a library, the toilet’s false ceilings were reaped away, exposing pipes, big and small.  Anyone could have easily hidden up there with a camera, Owl thought, but Owl didn’t really care.  Owl needed to cum with urgency after a week of painful “constipation”. Owl dropped my shorts again.    A mop suddenly appeared through the door below, the PRC cleaner was mopping right into Owl’s feet, and the floor became as shiny as a mirror again.  Owl pulled up my shorts and left.  *Sigh*

Almost all the malls’ toilet Owl has visited, have the cozy corner unit taken up. Other joint cubicles, with wide bottom prying gap, are not suitable for privacy comfort.  To make matter worse, veteran voyeurs would splash or create puddle of water under those joined cubicles, such that they could watch the other guy, peeing or shitting next door, mirrored through those water.

Having combed the town for a convenient jerking point, Owl landed in Ikea, a haven for a good jerk, if you get it right.  Owl was confidently bare this time, jerking nosily from a week of “pain” and than my dick heat up, the sensation wasn’t quite soothing, due to plenty of hard cum forcing its way through, but pleasurable no less. 

Finally, Owl gave out a loud...…..well, I assumed nobody heard anything; Owl’s sperm get to see the daylight.    Owl tried to flush 3 times, a hard powerful flush, but the stubborn cum couldn’t be swept away from the squatting pan…whatever.   Owl leaves it for another user to finish the cleaning job or take sample if they wanted. 

Please do not report the above incidents to AVA officer.

*hoot*   

• 3 weeks later...

With a small budget on weekday, under mother Owl’s request to fetch something bright for her home, Owl was swimming in the sea of silk flowers in nearby nursery   It was a time consuming chore, shoving and pulling stalk after stalk of entangled fake flora, trying to match and fit to look best, unaware someone was watching….

A handsome, middle aged Caucasian inched closer, and all smiling, initiated a surprising question.  “Hi, are those flowers real?”  

He can’t be real about it, that china mass produced, poor craftsmanship with lose  filaments sticking out of its wrinkled fabric material…Oh yes, Owl accidentally popped one of its flower head off the plastic stalk, and the cheap bud jumped and landed near our feet.

Still, Owl replied politely “I don’t think so, they are so obviously fabric”.  

Unrelenting, he than pointed to a group of plastic Orchid behind Owl and said “I thought those were real?”  

Owl stretched my hand to touch the object “It feels waxy, quite like a real stuff.”

The Caucasian finally felt happy Owl was on the same page and he said: “Exactly, like real stuff.”  

Owl wanted to make sure he wasn’t misled: “but they are not real either.”

Owl continued with my chores after having satisfied the westerner’s curiosity.  He went about taking photos and Owl thought I saw him pointing his cell phone in my direction.   He told Owl  he needed those flower pictures to send to his wife for purchase decision.   It was wise of him and Owl was busy again after he disappeared.

Having got what I was looking for, Owl was ready with camera on my left hand and the desired bouquet on my right. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the Caucasian rushed back and grabbed the flowers from my hand:  “Come, let me hold them for you, so you can take a better picture.”  .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple days ago, a wandering Owl has had a clean shave of my pubic hair, followed by a good jerk and shower in the public pool toilet.  Thereafter, I spend an hour, in the children’s pool, floating face up, gazing into the clear stars and the moon.  The wind was light, soothing ambience created deep thoughts. Owl was slowly drifted into the galaxy with my ears sunk below the water surface.  Life has been buoyant with no certainty in Owl’s next direction.  A moment of calm that blend into the night sky was all that matters.  In a land deluded with empty promises and unbecoming of human beings, Owl hoped that someday, out of the most ordinary day and places, an angel would step in and give Owl a squeezed hug, offer kind words or simply say “Hi……”         

The moon granted and showed up at the nursery today.   The tall middle-aged Caucasian guy was awesome.

*hoot*

• 1 month later...

Owl has decided to let him go.

Years ago, as posted before, Owl met this straight guy who was so into aquarium.  Owl’s love for guppy brought us together through a forum.  Since then, we have been communicating about similar hobby, though now less regularly.  Occasionally, he will request Owl to accompany him for an errand or mostly to the aquarium shops, at his own timing.   Owl has never rejected him.  On the other hand, he will sometime reject when Owl has made similar request.   There were also minor incidents when he wanted Owl to admit I am gay, by cracking up unflattering gay jokes.  Owl believed, this is how straight people tend to behave when they showed disapproval with gay people, but Owl has something that he needed  - beck and call outing companion.  Even so, he tried to spend as shortest time possible with Owl after we met.

As years passed, Owl realized he was also quite sensitive.  During face booking with him, you need to be very cautious not to forget using smiley icons or “lol” to end any form of communications with him. Phrasing of sentences and used of words are equally important with something mild & kosher.  Otherwise, he has the tendency to make  negative assumption or misinterpret your idea.

Scene 1

He:     Owl, want to go Aquarium shops today?

Owl:   Sure, what time?

He:     I am leaving in 10 minutes time

Owl:   So fast?

He:     I am a fast person

Owl:   Can push back a little later to noon?  I need to eat first :D

He:      …………….. (No reply forever)

Scene 2 (The reverse)

Owl:  Hey, want to visit Aquarium today?

He:    Not interested

Owl:  What happen? (Avoid replying in this format: You sure or not?)

He:     ……………….  (No reply forever).

Owl:  I checked there is a nice guppy shipment today...:P

He:    You go lor!

Recently, Owl realsed he has given up on his aquarium stuffs and me wanted to buy  from him a cheap lighting set.  He agreed, but took “years” to make a deal with me.   Anyway, it happened many times in the past.   Yesterday, Owl reminded him and he responded with reason for being busy.  In fact, he has been busy facebooking all the time.   Owl joked about it and forgot to use smiley. He took offence.  His last message to Owl was to reject and ignore all my future messaging

His ultimatum has led Owl thinking lately, if a straight person do not appreciate or feel comfortable with a gay Owl, there is no meaning to continue pandering to him whenever he needed Owl for companionship.

He may think that Gay people can be treated differently with disregard to our feelings (friend or no friend). Big mistake!  Owl has already flew away form his life.

“Hoot!!”

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 4 weeks later...

It all began 5 years ago…..

Owl was extremely depressed in those days and, in the middle of the night, gorged myself with sinful food at the 24-hr McDonald.  He was there, drinking hot coffee and staring into the night sky.  We took a brief glance at each other; exchanged smile and nothing more.

During those passing years, and occasionally, we will bump into the same place, during irregular hour, surprisingly at other days too, in the stadium or at the swimming pool.  Again, we casually smile out of coincidental contact. At the pool, his dark brown hairy manhood was exposed in entirety and caused Owl’s hormone to rage. While he never had the tendency to loiter around for seconds, nor stare at others naked body, Owl was already frantically jerking myself quietly, in the cubicle, recalling the fresh size and shape of his cock.

All these years, he has always come and went alone.  There was no word for us, though often, he likes to choose his seat near my table, inside the spacious & half empty McDonald.  It seems, to us, we felt inexplicably comfortable being there for ourselves, enjoying the quiet day or night.  The fundamentalist would call it:  The Gay Moment.  Was his situation as sucks as Owl’s in this chaotic world too?  If so, we should both talk it out and have sex, but it was Owl’s  one-sided dark fantasy,

Each day, Owl will look forward to seeing him because he look very fatherly and bearish, seating with his heavy legs wide opened, toying with his cell phone and drowning in mysterious thoughts.  As years passed, Owl fondness towards this stranger grew ever stronger and closer, but Owl still wasn’t sure if he was gay, gay-friendly, bisexual, gay curious or simply waiting to be molested by a gay bird.

Each day, as expected, he will be where he was supposed to be and just that, Owl was contented in his presence, to fill the empty gap in my life.  Eventually, Owl became happily fattened, with regular intake of junk food, in order to lust in his sight at the same time,  

It has been nearly a month, and he was missing from his regular hangout places.  Owl became anxious with list of possible scenarios in mind.  Has he moved, migrated or relocated overseas?  Has he decided to finally get married?!!  Not possible, he didn’t seem like he needed a woman more than the lingering shadow of Midnight Owl.  Where is he now? Owl has something important to tell him,

“Fuck me!”

*hoot*

• 2 weeks later...

God:   Angel?  Come into the light!

Owl:   Oops!!!  I am no Angel.

God:   Owl, what brought you here?

Owl:   Anger, Lost and Despair. God! I am mad at you.

God: Speak!

Owl:              Why do you persecute gay people in the books of Leviticus, Corinthians and Romans and also mentioned in Genesis that only Male & Female should be partner and the world need to pro-create?  It is unfair to me.

God: I gave 10 commandments to let men abide by, but they failed.  Man created hundreds of of extra laws to prove they can do much better than what I have given them  and they failed again.  Who did you say persecuted you when man could not obey me and falter miserably through their own laws?

Owl: Your Churches and those Christians who called you God the saviour, or  should  I now acknowledge you as God of Vengeance?

God:  Do not doubt me. There is only one Church in the Kingdom of God.

Owl:   Nope!  Too many form of  Churches out there which claimed they fully understood you.  Let me picked them out,  they are the Roman Catholics, Evangelical Protestants, Eastern Orthodox,  Southern Baptism, Presbyterian, Anglican, Calvinism, Pentecostalism, the Quaky and probably more reformed and divided universal ones to add, as prosperity or Charismatic Churches, pointing towards you. Did I miss anything here?

God:   Sound like a rich spread of buffet that man has created for themselves again.

Owl:   Indeed, they became very rich simply by judging and preaching hate against me and saying that you strongly disapproved of my gay lifestyle, wasting my seeds and sinfully non sexually  productive.

God:  Do all men and women pro-create and kept every seed for that purpose? How many children do these pastors have and where were their remaining seeds not used throughout their entire life?

I breathed Love when creating man, and out of love for man, I gave him a partner called Eve.  Sex gender was pronounced when man and woman knew their differences, after consuming the forbidden fruit, against my wish.  To remind men of their disobedience for many generations to come, I gave them pro-creation ability.  In your terms, you probably believed I actually punished straight people.  

Owl:   You should have created Steve and not Eve.

God:  I did.  Nothing is impossible for me and no amount of volume in the bible will do justice to my power, beyond human understanding, which man could not  put it into words. 

Owl: God, I know you are almighty, with miraculous power and perfection that brought all kings to their knees and I am not questioning those divine aspects. Could the existence of Gay the result of oversight due to your exhaustion during an overly enthusiasm mood, a speck of dust getting in your way while you were busy?

God:  Owl, Owl!! All things are created with foresight.  Gay people existed to point out the fallacy of man-made laws. A self-righteous man persecuting you is like eating their own tongue and boasting delicious.

Owl:  I appreciate your parable, but I don’t want to be gay because I am not allowed to love another man and get persecuted if I did.

God:  My people in the kingdom of heaven were persecuted by leaders and Pharisees too.  I didn’t say you can’t have a partner.  It is not my purpose to create man to be alone and without love.  I AM, unlike man, very forgiving.

Owl:  Good to hear!  Should you stop creating Gay people after the last one went to heaven?  Being Gay is not a very pleasant journey.

God:  That sounds like a stiff and painful request.  Without gay people, is like bones without its cartilage in a living world.  Your endurances will not go unnoticed and you will be blessed regardless.

Owl:  God! Since I am your special creation and still jobless, can you find me a job?

God:  You hardly stay long in most of your jobs, you were groaning because of bad bosses and bad interviews?  Be patient, I brought my people out of Egypt for a reason.

Owl:  While waiting for your plan, allow me to help out here, at least like cleaning your menorah or something?

God:  Son, come near me.  I want you to stop worrying and have faith in me.

Owl:  Father, did you say you created Steve?

God:  Yes, through the body of a virgin woman

Owl:  You mean he is…….?

God:  Yes, HE is the One.

Owl: I can’t wait to see and hug him now.

God:  You just did.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 1 month later...

If an Angel came to your room  and tell you today is your last day to be Gay.  Owl has to start thinking about how a “Straight” future is going to look like.  Here are some freaky thoughts if Owl became Straight.

1)                  Meditating about pussy every moment of the day.

2)                  I can no longer enjoy the body of other men

3)                  To be called a man, I must always make a woman happy.

4)                  I will be a less filial son if my gf is a demanding one

5)                  I will kill to win a woman's heart or kill myself if I fail. 

6)                  I need to act stupid to love a stupid woman or pretend to be smart to please an arrogant woman.

7)                  There is tendency of a horny me being cheated by online sex scam.

8)                  I will follow the trend of self-righteous religious group, and start hating & persecuting gay people.

9)                  I will wear all white (underwear optional), to protest against pink dot event, to show my purity next to Jesus.

10)              My gay lifestyle needs to change for a more man-like straight world of drugs, womaniser, alcoholic, bloody fight, profanity and tattoos...etc, to act "cool".

11)              I have no excuse for being "soft"

12)              Straight people have no excuse for not getting married.

13)              If I am not gay, woman can find excuses to charge me for molesting her.

14)              Every sex (with woman) has to be a paid & transacted thing, if not a legalistic one.   In the gay world, you can freely sex.

15)              Giving up someone’s banana for two piece of raisins sound like a bad deal.

16)              There is no fairy tales to dream about becoming a mermaid, Cinderella or snow-white, in someone’ life.  Thus I am happy to ban library from carrying children’s book that did not promote straight thinking value, Hollywood films included, China Wine an exception.

17)              I will fight with all my might to retain S377A, in the name of upholding family value, but will not hesitate to kill those values if someone calls my wife a bitch.

18)              I have to lose all my creativity and start learning to love car, balls and The Bible.

19)              I can no longer call myself a minority

20)              Others must not know that I have huge collection of up skirt videos and I can still call gay people pervert.

21)              My nose crinkles at the sight of gay, though some smell nice, not at the sight of  bushy cunt which I think is shitty.

22)              Walking into a male washroom is no longer an exciting adventure.

23)              Wearing pink is taboo

24)              I believe being straight is not a choice, being gay is.

25)              I am privileged for having a complete family than gay people, and yet they agitated me greatly for not having to worry about family expenses.

26)              My religion is above science and my gf is Goddess.

27)              Being Gay has no scientific evidence and two men cannot love each other. If they did, it is against the law of nature and humanity will become extinct.

Indeed. Who need meteorite when you have Gay power?

On that note, Owl is good to be gay.  Bye Angel!

*Hoot*

• 2 months later...

Owl’s life has been as still as a windless day, uneventful but peaceful.  There was hardly any new vacancy in the job market, other than the usual repetitive shitty ads like an old woman on a dating site, setting high expectation and asking for youngster only. 

A friend asked why Owl didn’t want to volunteer my time to charity work. Owl does know people who volunteered their time for various reasons (from networking to looking good in their resume).  Owl believed that charity starts at home, looking after mother, ensuring she is well-fed, regaining her weight and seeing her getting happier each day are nothing like doing charity elsewhere.  Most importantly, it makes me happy. 

Anyway, this afternoon, an auntie next door was walking with a crutch; she told Owl that she fell flat on the floor while trying to save an empty chair from giving way.  She should just let the chair toppled to save her own ass.  She still looks indecisive as if Owl didn’t make my point.   Same applied to Singapore most embarrassing leadership news – 38 Oxleygate – which I shall not waste my time here.   Owl has mentioned in all my previous posts that Singapore leadership crisis, across the board, was getting rather old – like the old lady on a dating site who can’t accept “NO” for an answer. 

I remembered attending a job interview at Home United Football Club for an admin job.   2 out of  3 panel of interviewers were missing:  one on the road (who eventually gave up coming),  one hiding inside a room giggling away at his computer,  another Indian guy interviewed me, setting high bar with a stern face, but can’t proceed more than two questions without the presence of the other 2.   Yet, Owl gets nothing out of this Indian guy because he too, sneaked in and out of the computer room where the other guy was still glued to his screen, as if they were watching something porn in action?   

These people were probably the retired civil servants, given a job by the govt, for their long services with several awards to boast.  I see redundancy.  When Owl was about to leave, the two gigglers suddenly dashed out of their computer room to offer help like never before, as if they were expecting something to happen next, but it was too late, part of the old folding doors collapsed, to the shock of my life,  after Owl placed my hand on its handle.   Instead of trying to grab the door from falling apart, Owl simply let it go and walked off with dignity…..

It is going to be dawn on a Monday again, Owl has nothing much on my card except to smell coffee, and if it rains again, its aroma becomes stronger and Owl is good for now.

*hoot*

• 4 weeks later...

Owl has lost a rainbow ring, the one and only ring of a lifetime, 15 years to be exact.   I have been trying hard to figure out what happened to it…

Stolen?  Not possible, my quiet nook was impossible to reach; no one could possibly know where it was, let alone steal my ring.  The farmer boy knew where Owl live, but he was too short to climb roof.

Dropped?  Certainly not strayed in my secret hideout, the space was too small and I could have easily found it, if the ring was just nearby.

Blown away?  I wore it during the flight, the wind could have blown it away and than I forgot about it.

Perished?  Disappeared on its own for a reason?

When Owl has nothing to show for many years, to my previous rich friends, the ring has performed its responsibility dutifully.  It WOW-ed them and left those boastful people wondering whither the precious finds.  Still, I felt sad as if my “guardian”, for 15 years, has left without a word. 

This morning, Owl went shopping at Daiso and bought only 1 item.  When I opened my wallet’s coin compartment, my lost ring was found.  I was both in joy and puzzled, because Owl did search all the compartments, many times, in my wallet and found nothing. 

Whether it was invisible hands at work or my oversight, Owl has decided to let go my ring online, for some pocket money.   Before the year of wandering, Owl has thrown away 95% of things (and people), and kept only few favourite items.  Now, I have decided that possession of any kind that is dear will also bring misery and anxiety if you suddenly lost them.  By not having those possession means fewer problems or never has to worry about anything at all.   I guess the same applies to any form of relationship out there

Anyhow, Owl is going to brew my midnight coffee and watch the sky constellation until the sound of rush hour begin, with someone swearing mother fucker at our transport system, which means time to retreat into my quiet nook and snooze…

*hoot!*       

Edited by Midnight Owl

Guest 如如不动

Dear Midnight Owl, I'm not sure you're in fact the same person as 至笨男人。I have been following both your Nightly Ranting thread and his. As I read, I feel (sorry it's best to express in Chinese) in your words 有着淡淡的忧伤,也有对周遭的人与事的不屑。哀莫大于心死,是你现在的心境。I sincerely hope that your life will improve and please keep yourself safe. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 11:37 PM, Midnight Owl said:

Owl has decided to let go my ring online, for some pocket money.   Before the year of wandering, Owl has thrown away 95% of things (and people), and kept only few favourite items.  Now, I have decided that possession of any kind that is dear will also bring misery and anxiety if you suddenly lost them.

*hoot!*       

Owl’s beautiful ring is finally sold, to a beautiful Susan.  I personally delivered the ring to their home and her father thought it was awesome.  They were nice people, staying in landed property surrounded by old condominiums.   From google map, the house looks near from the nearest bus-stop, but it took me more than a kilometer walk to their doorstep.   Why didn’t I just mail?  I don’t have an answer.

On my way back, the old lane was dark and eerie and someone was following me.  I looked around; indeed saw a dark shadow trying to catch up.  I was nervous and tried to slow my pace to let him overstake me.  He didn’t and was getting closer behind; I turned around again and saw a clear face, very fit and handsome guy, I was relieved. After I’ve sat down at the bus-stop, the guy was nowhere to be seen.   

Even the small bus-stop was spooky; on the 1st day of a haunting month, and only one public bus serviced those high-end property districts.  Owl cringed at everything that moved or heard, in that freaky darkness, before my bus came half an hour later. 

The PRC bus driver was a young panda, not bad looking too, and his bus was empty.   Owl felt pampered to be his only passenger throughout the journey, and he kept looking at me through his rear mirror, probably wondering why Owl was alone in the middle of a windy and cloudy night?

I reached home sound and safe and began to appreciate living in HDB flat, with lights and sound of human traffic everywhere; even the most irritating loud noises created by irresponsible racing car, suddenly became highly appreciated in  creepy places.  

Now I wondered, who was the handsome guy who trailed me and than disappeared without a trace?  Could it be the spirit of my ring, which I have spent 15 years with, wanted to see me off safely, and than send an empty bus to fetch me home?   As I finished thinking about it, I felt warm and happy inside of me.   

Good-bye ring!

*hoot*

It has been a while since Owl attended the last interview. 

This company has over 250+ applicants (on

Job Street
) and they have challenges filling their replacement position.  Time is pressing for the local boss before their existing staff leaves, pretty soon.  However, the HQ is adamant in putting short listed candidate on a company test. 

Based on Owl’s experience, most candidates will hate taking extra company test just to prove our experiences and than all our qualifications and testimonials will be made redundant if the candidate fail the test.    

The following are bit and pieces out of 30 given questions. The test story has been revised for confidentiality but the hypothetical questions, leaves no room for questioning.

COMPANY TEST PAPER

A 46yo Smith has been working, at least 10 hours daily, in front of his computer, which resulted in recurring backache for him. Feeling uncomfortable with his existing acrylic chair, smith went to Super Furniture Inc, with only a budget of $200, for a new chair.  Smith has been pondering whether he should get a new computer table because he thinks his old office table was too low for him, which partly contributed to his bad sitting posture.  Super Furniture Inc is also a GST registered company.

1)         Based on the above scenario, is Smith a tall guy?

(a)  No,   (b) Yes

Owl’s mind:  Unsure, either table too low or Smith too tall

2)         Which kind of office chair is more comfortable for a person with  backache?

(a) With wheels (b) without wheel?

Owl’s mind:   What have these got to do with back posture?

3)         Is Smith likely to buy a chair made of?

(a)  Wood, (b) Metal, (c) Acrylic, (d) Leather (e) Fabric

Owl’s mind:  Could be leather or fabric or both that make of base wood material?

4)         How much is smith likely to spend in Super Furniture Inc?

(a) $200,   (b) <$200    (c) > $200

Owl’s mind:   all are possible answers and © if he has decided to buy a table?

5)         Is Smith an old man?

(a)  No    (b) Yes

Owl’s mind:  What?

6)         Smith has limited choice with his budget.

(a)  True  (b) False

Owl’s mind:  Unsure

7)         Smith is not a healthy person.

(a)    True  (b) False

Owl’s mind:  Unsure

8)         If you are the boss of Super Furniture Inc, what would you do?

(a)    Advice him to see a doctor

(b)    Sell him a massage chair

(c)    Recommend him a cushioned Chair

(d)    Let Smith decide for himself

Owl’s mind:   Probably did all of the above

9)         Will smith ultimately buy a table from Super Furniture Inc?

(a)  No    (b) Yes

Owl’s mind:  Unsure, because he only pondered upon it

10)       Smith cannot afford expensive chair”

(a)  True    (b) False

Owl’s Mind:  Unsure

11)       Smith is a workaholic.

(a)  True    (b) False

Owl’s mind:   Unsure

12)       Circle any three major causes of Smith’s backache

a)                  Smith’s Age

b)                  Height of table

c)                  Uncomfortable Chair

d)                  Long Hour of Work

e)                  Smith’s sitting posture

Owl’s mind:   Sigh, wish I can choose more than 3.

13)       Using a blank page, sketch a chair that most likely fit for Smith’s conditions.

Owl’s mind:   Probably will take more than a day to do research and create a heavenly chair, fit for the king, which I have no clue at the point of taking this ridiculous test.

14)       In less than 500 words, if you are the boss of Super Furniture Inc, how would you have reacted?

Owl’s mind:   Owl would screw this test paper and get out of the interview  room immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May be Owl is not so intelligent taking such strict test. *Sigh*

*hoot*

I read your postings occasionally.

I realize u are a very self-centered person. When u view the world, u view it as how it is around you. Everything, every word is about you. Even when u gave opinion, it's your view on the person. This test, could have been done well if u learn to look at Smith's prespective. It was never about how intelligent you are but how well are walking in other's shoes when trying to solve other's problem. Your inability to positively focus on it's purpose, instead doubting it's purpose also shows although on the outside you may feel and look with confidence but inside you are afraid, defensive and somewhat negative abt things.

Mr Owl, i am not here to critize you but I hope you well and happy.

6 hours ago, Ironrod said:

I realize u are a very self-centered person. When u view the world, u view it as how it is around you. Everything, every word is about you. Even when u gave opinion, it's your view on the person. This test, could have been done well if u learn to look at Smith's prespective. It was never about how intelligent you are but how well are walking in other's shoes when trying to solve other's problem. Your inability to positively focus on it's purpose, instead doubting it's purpose also shows although on the outside you may feel and look with confidence but inside you are afraid, defensive and somewhat negative abt things.

So, what're your answers to the quiz.

On 5/5/2010 at 1:11 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Men can never be able to cross legs like women because there is a package that blocks the legs from getting crossed. The bigger the bulge, the harder it is to cross the leg, I certainly can't.

People staring at you because you must hv looked like a sista instead of like a brother lor. Not because u are able to cross ur legs lah.

this reply is indeed harsh, and that makes me feeling pretty bad for being in absolute agreement to it.

2 hours ago, NinetyTwo said:

this reply is indeed harsh, and that makes me feeling pretty bad for being in absolute agreement to it.

absolute agreement...?? I don't think so...

main-qimg-b089444d9053aac7bfa48d1509caf6d4-c o-CELEBRITIES-CROSSING-LEGS-facebook.jpg

men-who-crossed-legs.jpeg

On ‎30‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:46 AM, Ironrod said:

Of course every word is about him. This is HIS nightly ranting's, not yours. Here, we put down our hypocritical mask and say what we want. Your blinds positivity towards any purpose, instead doubting it and asking questions about it, may lead you round and round in circles many time, achieving nothing. But anyway, this is not your thread, and neither is it mine. So I will let Night Owl continue with its nightly ranting now. I feel for him, because I meet people like the ones he sees too.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Of course every word is about him. This is HIS nightly ranting's, not yours. Here, we put down our hypocritical mask and say what we want. Your blinds positivity towards any purpose, instead doubting it and asking questions about it, may lead you round and round in circles many time, achieving nothing. But anyway, this is not your thread, and neither is it mine. So I will let Night Owl continue with its nightly ranting now. I feel for him, because I meet people like the ones he sees too.

:thumb:

The farmer boy was missing.

Last year, Owl flew away from my nest to roost near a rice field, to be with the farmer, while gathering bird seeds.

Unlike other human beings, this farmer was a very humble simple man.  He has been Owl’s emotional support for many years.  We used to play seek-n-catch, near his barn, few times a week.  Sometimes, he will shine a torch at me when Owl was heard hooting under the full moon.

The most memorable times happened during Singapore hazy days. He was peeing near a tree without knowing Owl was watching and caused him to wet his boots when I hooted.  He ran away thinking it was spook, but returned to search for my presence when the sun was out.  Of course, many interesting events like these were not new between us.  

Recently, he was no where to be seen and rumour has it that he left because of cost.  Our govt has not only increased utilities by 30%, and also upped the town council fees by another hefty sum within a short period of time.  He toiling in the rice field could not sustain his livelihood, so he left behind his straw hat and disappeared without a word.   

It was full moon again, and his unattended rice field was swaying under extreme windy night.  Suddenly I felt empty without my playmate.  Owl wished he has never gone too far, and that he will always remember Owl when the moon is up.  Someday, if he ever returns, Owl will buy him coffee and perch on his shoulder to share him all my midnight stories.

Good-bye farmer boy!

*hoot*

Owl's moon taken on 3 Sep 2017

fV4QfbpjD-goIGDLLBatXBB__Asw3fLGMlj_tHCskva2IeDMekbMfRcMa7rBxNBMAfub6_UVKVAVK5z57m6w_s4UcvdFq-MCgSDk5YGU4k2yHRq4bLCMvmVOI9UFEXRf5R4A1lejmkxyt0wjDe_s1vaNbqfbOrCDNsalaOvDtK1go5QgmJBZUedfTCc58YbFENMvdGx0f28PUfjYcZvAsU_lKDdMb_YwjUcapINmIHDcWj3_GOd4qKV5GS0P6HNsNX8ZfzBv7ihKKTC88FM8huEE2PIfUnonN5rfvJLJJ6jNb7aD-3PmRK-ssje6_Q4ayrj5mtTuOPLMa40UZHFFdV319pPcmGSSLHx_K6PaBGLd5MJvBzF0j-hMNRalT9Mqu2tvVhhY1H1Y4tfJN-Jx5ZoLfLEs13J0mIUJy5609lTeI_mz6ICiBghPD0k7FV2D4g6yR6THhXMOV1N1eUiysuSjaVW0RTuKKPWBKEyyarQUf7Je02u1EsD0a_lj49OXAHo5BFHdBJ621c3Tnk0JKoUc6IphrGHZjamLooKmNPZ3vfNLps6mYTBhzvIuq54pecJgbIMlSdrtCRwNBuhlOodR2PGr2b_BLjz-WLjEzs8pMvQfprwOuMPkT-V-gad1iwPP2f74pZ6S49UOdeTUfRBGGHJGBwoHOeWGVu2SAFM1F3llionBXZw=w532-h709-no

Edited by Midnight Owl

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.